(2013/12) Dec 2013 BTB

icegalz

hi kit, i PM you in fb le....
happy.gif

pomsy

Hi BTB,

I am currently looking for AD photographer & videographer... Any recommendations? I've asked a few and they are all fully engaged!
sad.gif

Hello all brides! I am also a Dec 2013 BTB - date on 28th. How's prep for everyone? I am going to start looking for bridal boutiques soon, hopefully Im not too late. Any reco from anyone?

Hi Joanna, i've engaged Coffee n Tea Dreamworks for AD photography n videography. Both service under one roof is easier for handling. Im a 27th dec bride. But in 2014.. ;p

cindyopw

Hi

As I've decided to cancel my wedding banquet, I'm willing to give it away to any couple who is keen. I've yet to sign the contract, ill just have to link you up with the hotel.

Novotel @ Clarke Quay
22 Dec 2013 (date cannot be changed)
Cinnamon Ballroom
Min 18 Max 26 tables
Original price: 1128 NETT

- $200 off per table
- free flow beer
- free flow wine
- 2 night stay in bridal suite
- day use room for helpers
- complimentary use of function room for solemnisation
- 20% parking coupon
- food tasting for 10 pax
- free weekend high tea buffet for 2 pax

I've paid a deposit of 2k, which ill be forfeiting on Monday. If you're keen please let me know by tomorrow.

[email protected]

dreamy8383

Hi

Am looking to book hotel for either 8th or 13th Dec 2013 urgently.

Pls let me know if anyone wanna transfer your bookings..
min 40 tables

Thanks!:)

szeping

Hi all BTBs,

Sharing a recent shot done in Germany.

577983_10151511641551210_1238130174_n.jpg

We are running promotions now for December BTBs as to wrap up our 2013 slots, do drop us an email at [email protected] and quote that you are from singaporebrides forum so we can hold the offer for you =)

All the best to the smooth preparations, cheers!

Aggiett

Hi,
Who did you liase with at novotel clark quay? I spoke to willie over the phone and he seems quite nice to talk to.
This is one of the hotel who had shortlised and we intend to check it out this week.
Do you mind sharing your package with me?
[email protected]

AD is sep and not found a banquet venue...:(

Thank you

lifeofvee

Hello brides!

Anyone have any idea where i can rent tablecloth for my banquet?

Kinda don't want to buy it.

Any 7 December 2013 brides out there!!??

lemonzil

lifeofvee, your venue don't provide tablecloth?

lifeofvee

hey lemonzil, yes they do. but they don't have the color i want.
wanted navy blue table cloth, but thinking about it i think not anymore. old folks won't like the idea of dark color table cloth, under low light the table cloth will look black. sooo, maybe not lah.

lemonzil

lifeofvee, i see. navy blue is pretty dark color. actually, many hotels are going for black table cloth these days. Personally i really like it. Very class. But then the folks don't approve of it.... Gold/Red seems to be a better choice for them...

lifeofvee

hi lemonzil, yeah true black is very very class. even my hotel told me to take black. but like you said, usually the folks won't approve of it. anyway, i have decided to change it. white table cloths like the usual, but everything else would be in blue. at least is not like the whole table is blue.

lemonzil

lifeofvee, Yup white table cloths should be the safest already apart from the big red. Good that it won't be entirely blue too. In case your guests are wearing blue, they might just blend in?!?

thanks lifeofvee.

btw to all BTBs, for AD photography, usually how is payment made? do u make 100% before your AD or split some to pay after AD?

cluelessme

thanks lifeofvee.

btw to all BTBs, for AD photography, usually how is payment made? do u make 100% before your AD or split some to pay after AD?

Hi val_sky211,

Are you taking the photography provided by BS for AD or freelance photographer for your AD? For BS tied up photography, they will follow the BS terms for payment. For freelance photographer, it depends on their terms. I am planning to take a freelance photographer and his payment terms is split. Whereby there is a deposit and and remaining payment to be made after the AD at the delivery of the album. Guess each photographer may have a different way of settling payment?

oh i see. i am asking for freelance. cuz i did hear some quotations that tells me sth along the lines of deposit 50% first and balance just before AD. but im not sure if it is the norm that balance all paid up just before AD.

klaz

hi all, my calculated AD is also on 28th Dec, hope its not too late to find a place, seems like its quite a hot date!
can someone add me to the fb group too?
[email protected] , Thanks in adv!