(2013/12) Dec 2013 BTB

kiatzmingz

Wah wah. U ladies are awesome man. I already being named by my frens as kiasu as i have only bk my PS but no AD yet. Steady u all. So which BS, PG, VG etc u ladies selected? I should work on mine to join u ladies rock!

Thanks Kit. Yes Shiela has helped. =)

BS:Bridal De Couture (now known as Beautiful Love)
- Look for amber..gown designer, v nice lady

PG:Andy Loh Photography
(Andy. Good quality and value for money)

VG:Iriswave
(Alvin. Also getting married next year..nice guy and is a very professional & experienced VG)

Hope it helps. Looking forward to seeing you in the fb page. A lot of topics going on in there.
happy.gif

Whoops..just realized..the good food i mentioned ..with WAH LOK restaurant should be Carlton..not conrad. Lol.. mistake on my part. But conrad's good too.

yiling1987

Hi kiatzmingz (kiatzmingz), yeah you better be fast. A lot of dates are snapped up real fast!!

We had a hard time choosing the date as most of them are not available >.<

kiatzmingz

Haha... i have sort of 'reserved' my place at Furama Riverfront for my dates so tomorrow will be going down to have 'bargain' with them. LOL! Jk... going down to talk to the coordinator and view the venue.

kitminish

But the bad thing is many vendors had surcharge on a big holiday like Xmas. We pay $500 more for our VG+PG due to Xmas holiday. I think car rental might need to pay extra too.. Some hotels also has surcharge..

kitminish

Haha, I just mention above. I am having luncheon in M hotel Banquet Suite.
Hopefully everything end by 4pm then can have a gd dinner and jacuzzi in our own suite.

kitminish

Yiling, do you want to add me in my facebook so I can include you into our fb grp? But Admin set a rule of updating BTB details(BS, hotel, ring) in 1 of the doc so all BTB can share.. Are you comfortable? My facebook email is [email protected]. Let me know if you have do so.

glass_bottlez

Nice meeting all 2013 BTB! I've just chosen an AD date today! Initially plan to be a 2014 bride but turns out that we do not have a compatible/auspicious date within our 2014 date range. Now that my selected date is Dec 2013, I'm a little worried cos I have not booked any venues and bridal!

kiatzmingz

Hi Gina. I am also a dec bride. Which date did you pick?
happy.gif
i guess depends on your date to see the availability. And which hotel, how big your banquet size to determine too. Have you planned yet?

ocling

Most importantly is to confirm your venue first.... That will be one major thing off your list.. Once you have the venue... It's easier to plan for other things as well

kitminish

Ya, confirm your banquet, this is the most criteria part that determine your wedding date.. The other can just take your time.. I have a friend who book BS this mth and take her PS next mth.. So by May must book your BS you will be safe..

thiang

Hello! I'm new in this forum and going to be a Dec 2013 bride too!
happy.gif
My AD is 8 Dec! Can I join the FB group as well? Thanks. My email is sp.thiang( gmail).

yiling1987

Hello guys! =)

Now that the date is fixed on 25th Dec, i am a little concerned on the fact that there will be low turn up/ "no show" from guest. As it is a public holiday, people tend to be in overseas. >.<

Besides sending out early reminders to the guests, any other suggestions what can we do?

kitminish

Hi Yiling,

We have the same date. this is part of our concern too. I actually have told some of our close friends and relative to save this date for us. you could set up a facebook page event for your friends too to accept.