(2012) 2012 Brides to be

birde

Hi all, please check out my listings of sale items here: http://www.ebay.com.sg/sch/thefullfeather/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg= I have a wedding gown and ROM dress / tea dress for sale. Bridal shoes will be listed soon. Thanks for looking
happy.gif

cherishfaith

Am planning to get my ROM gown from SA . Just to share with you they sell bridesmaids dress too. What do you gals think of this dress?Any comments if i get it for my ROM?
1829370.jpg

babydino

Hi

My wedding is over and i have these items to let go

1. Feather pen (black ink) - used for ROM signing only : $8
2. Pen holder - $10
(buy both for $16)
3. Ang Bao box with pre-cut slit. shimmery ivory color. Can use ur own deco to decorate : $15

Please email me at [email protected] for pics... Self collect at Raffles place MRT during weekdays, 9.30am - 5.30pm.

Thanks..

midnightsun83

Hi fellow 2012 brides,

I have engaged a designer for MTM - a poofy wedding gown and a slim bridal dress at a package of $3+++, together with the usual groom suit MTM and bouquet.

I already know that I wanted a poofy tulle gown for photoshoot and a slim gown for a solemnization ceremony, and I said these before I signed up. Now, the designs on paper are drawn out and they fit my requirement. The tulle gown has ruching on the bodice and layers of tulle for the skirt; the slim gown is duchess satin and has a beaded belt. There is no embroidery, no crystal, no fancy fabric, nothing. HOWEVER, the designer is asking for a top-up of 50% of the package price, which brings me to nearly $5000.

I am not with the well-known brands so the price took me by surprise. I had to ask for off-the-rack, but they are really limited. The designer pushed me to make a decision: either the designs with top-up or off-the-rack. If I don't want to top-up, I have to change my designs.

This is my only encounter with a designer so I do not know what to do. I engaged a designer because I know what I like - if I have to change my designs which I already communicated even before I signed, I feel cheated for a wedding that will be one-and-only-time in my life.

Do you have any similar experience or advice to share, please?

chinzilla

Adele,

Not sure if the other brides are here. Most of us are on the fb group. But it doesnt sound reasonable to top up that much.

Sounds v unreasonable to me

gzer

Hi catholic brides
Is it a must for me (a roman catholic) to solemnize my marriage in a church?
If a priest, but other outdoor venue. Will I be considered married in the eyes of god? At the same time I don't think the hotel poolside allow religious solemnisation ?

candi3mandy

Hi all!! I just sign up for a slimming package @ london weight management.I can't go anymore coz i just found out that im pregnant.So i'm looking to let go the package.

The package includes :
Lavender Lipo management x9
Body contouring treatment x9
Steam bath x9
The package is worth $3600 but im willing to let go at $2800.The package has no expiry and can use at any LWM branch.

Price is neg.
If interested please email me at [email protected].

jsquare

Anyone ROM on 12.12.12? Heard that it's the last year to have such a nice and easy date to rem. Think need to wait for another 100 years for such dates to start again. So muz grab this last chance..haha..

Anw, anyone looking for MUA can pm me. I got to know one MUA who is cheap and good. Did my best fren's ROM and she looked elegant and natural..

HTHs and good luck!

shiorihisa

hey ladies,
I have a new, sweet purple gown (short gown but with long tail), size is adjustable for M-L ladies.It's still brand new, selling this gown at cost price of S$80. If interested, please pm me at [email protected]
Can arrange for MRT meet-up for collection.

I need to sell it off as I already have my gowns for my June wedding.
1878359.jpg

Dear 2012 Weds to-be,

Warmest Greetings from <font color="Orange"> Coffee and Tea Dreamzcoffee! </font>

1886016.jpg

We like to keep you updated that we are having an exclusive <font color="purple"> 10% Discount </font> off of our packages for Singapore Brides at this forum only!

Simply quote "SG Brides 2012" during sign up to enjoy the special privileges!

Join us at www.facebook.com/dreamzcoffee for recent works and updates!

We look forward to hear from you soon!

Cheers
Fion
Your Wedding Advisor
Coffee and Tea Dreamzcoffee
www.dreamzcoffee.com

soceline

Hi,
i am selling away my package on 22/12/12 dinner packge at very good deal at furama riverfront.
I have deposited $3000.00
Any interested buyer please contact me for more details at [email protected] or call me 91455325.
URGENTLY needs to let it go Fast!!!

xiaoris

hi all,

I have a london weight management package to let go as i will be attached overseas for 5 yrs, hence i won't be using them.

19 sessions left worth $9400
selling off at $7200 nett

package can be transfer and on installment mode.

pls email me at [email protected]

sandralum

Bought a London Weight Management package on an impulse at about $7000. It includes a comprehensive package of slimming, detox and wrap treatments. Barely used half the no. of treatments. Package has been unused for nearly a year.

Would like to let go at fraction of cost. No transfer fee. Can be used at any branch.

Pls PM if genuinely keen. Thanks.