(2012/09) SEPT 2012 BTB

xiaohuiis

Ang > my MUA also quoted me $200 for my 2nd March-in .. I am considering too.. but high chance I might take it as outside freelance quote me $160...

I dun feel like getting from GDL shop coz very ex leh $100 over for comforter set but outside normal de comforter set can get like $50 $60 ??

rachel_ting_li

hi BTB! does ur MUA stay throughout to touch up for you until 2nd march-in?
im considering to engage my MUA for 2nd march-in too...
btw any BTB engage Candy Tiong?

xiaohuiis

Ang > Yes.. is top up..

Rachel > I dun think so leh.. dun think they will stay.. but mine mayb coz she only has me for dinner.. she take 1 bride a day only

mingyi

Ang (quincy1986), i'll be asking my MUA to stay for 2nd march in cos i having ROM before dinner so same hairstyle throughout like abit boring hehe

xiaohuiis (xiaohuiis), i got my bedsheet & quilt set from outside... not those standard wedding types..
got maroon so that next time still can use hehe..
1 stone kill 2 birds
if u wan to have the double xi word 1 alternative i tot of is to buy those cushions from GDL shop..
next time still can buy cushion covers to change...

guessloo

Hi!

I have a dinner banquet to release, the details are as below:

Date: 23 September 2012, Sunday
Hotel: Mandarin Orchard Hotel (5* Hotel)

Package includes 8th floor function room / ballroom foyer for your solemnization and a ballroom for the dinner banquet. Min. 45 tables.
The hotel also provides further offers and perks on the package, please contact me for more details.

I am trying to sell off the package as quickly as possible, as you can see the date is nearing.
Please drop me message or call me at 9857-5797 if you are interested. We can discuss further from there. Thank you.

quincy1986

thanks Mandy (mingyi) ;)

thanks guessloo (guessloo) but i dont have so many tables.

anyone of you already organized the details of the AD and already discussed with your 'brothers' and 'sisters'?
happy.gif

quincy1986

has anyone of you seen something like a preview of your photo montage?
my bro-in-law is doing it for me but he told us that we can only see the actual one on our AD.
any advise?

mingyi

Ang (quincy1986), we have not discuss on the details of AD ourselves so not to mentions bros n sis haha.

xiaohuiis is right. we should view it before AD cos everyone have diff taste and expectation.
At least should view half of it if not the full montage. or maybe some portions of each section?

i'm really panicking now... LOST! haha

mingyi

Charlene, I bought mine from Gmarket (Qoo10).

bunbunb, i've still got some outstanding items to do...
biggest headache is buffet catering... duno order from which caterer better...

ilovetiramisu

Hi I'm new here and my photoshoot is next week! Saw your earlier treads regarding using helium balloons for PS. Our car will be filled with passengers
sad.gif
will the balloons be able to fit into the car or boot?

bunbunb

Mandy: I haven't book mine too...still searching around.. =p
I can't decide to order finger food or with rice etc

quincy1986

hi everyone
whatisyourcolour (bunbunb) i'm meeting up with my sisters this week to discuss on how to sabo htb. any ideas? ^^

Charlene Chia (chardel) have you found your petals? ;)

Mandy (mingyi) you can try Neo Garden or Select catering. i have personally tried their food before. it's good.

Angela Chia (ilovetiramisu) i think some of our girls here mention that the balloon supplier can deliver to your PS location?

whatisyourcolour (bunbunb) i let the folks choose the food :p

bunbunb

Ang:
I will be meeting my JMs end of the mth.. we will discuss together..but guess is the usuals loh.. sweet, sour, bitter, spicy.. sing song? love contract..bla bla.. but I will tell them no panties/bra/binikis or drawing of faces.. =p

For the food: I will disscuss with my folks too.. hee

quincy1986

whatisyourcolour (bunbunb)
agree. fortunately my sisters are very understanding and the promised they wont go too far on the sabo-ing.

WJ (wenjun16)
We are giving our ang baos to
1) each and every one of juniors who serve tea to us
2) each and every one of our brothers, sisters and other helpers.

this info sufficient?

xiaohuiis

Ang (quincy1986)

dun forget to give ang bao to all your vendors like Makeup Artist, Photographer, videographer, Banquet Manager.

As well as the car door open boy and your JP as well ^^

justina1166

Still headache about which wedding songs to use.. and looking for a couple bear for the wedding cars..
actually confirming attendance and the table arrangement is the most headache...

quincy1986

Tay Bee Ling Corrina (corrina)
Justina Ong (justina1166)
Yup. Selected. Didn't have my own choice. But I picked 1 after i googled top wedding songs. haha.

I have some images to share. I got these from an online blogshop that sells handmade corsages. I really would like to recommend this shop. The owner is really very good and very punctual.

But pardon me for my messy room hehe.

url]

url]

url]

visit: http://my-lil-dream.blogspot.sg/

quincy1986

Shan Lim (shanlim02)
welcome here
happy.gif

yesterday just had a tedious discussion with htb on the seating plan. just realised that we should make sure to fully fill up the tables as much as possible. then after that we discussed on those empty seats.

and our invitation cards are not fully distributed yet. but our in-laws told us they have already informed our relatives verbally.

shanlim02

Ang,
ya my parent did the same thing inform n RSVP verbally first. Then now 7th mth not gd to distribute.
happy.gif
so wait a while ba...

mingyi

Ang (quincy1986), I've ordered with Meihao99

Tay Bee Ling Corrina (corrina), we're using Shania Twain - From This Moment & Shania Twain - You're Still The One as the 1st & 2nd march in

me & htb finished distributing our invites..
gg distribute relatives' on next Mon after GDL in the morn!

how's everyone's prep?

justina1166

Urgent!!! Anyone got recommendation as to where to get wedding bedsheet? I dun want cartoon type.. A simple "xi" wording will be fine.. Headache.. Saw one at cozy and it costs more than $300 including 2 pillow cases, one bolster, fitted sheet and quilt cover.. V ex.. But thread count 500, feel v comfortable.. Fits what I want but kinda ex... Any similar recommendation?

quincy1986

Justina Ong (justina1166)
have you tried Chinatown?

anybody knows if those super late comers to wedding dinners will still give ang baos? just curious hehe.

justina1166

Quincy, yes I tried to search at Chinatown.. They did have but mostly cartoon styles.. Nvm I managed to find mine at JB..
Late comers still give ba.. I saw pple passing directly to the bride or groom at wedding..
happy.gif

mingyi

*waves to all the MRS*
so fast one month had passed...
still missing my AD lor thou there's some hiccups with the brothers & sisters...

anyone here planning for plan B already? hehe