(2010) 2010 Brides

michecwy

no... i wanna make him stress... cuz he bo chap.... den let him know how much he has to pay den he stress n wont keep buying ps3 game lor.. (hope so..)

angelmh

thomas> that was what my bf said too...

but i been to regent and i like it. if not for the fact that my FH's sis held it there last yr, it will be one of my choice..

hyqc

angelia > I'm holding my AD at the Ritz next year. Any idea which menu they picked? was it the cantonese one with a large plate or did your food come individually plated?

hyqc

angelia > we are taking that one too. the individually platted one... i thought it looked nicer. but now abit concerned cos my friend said she attended a ritz wedding last sun and she said the food was disappointing =(

angelmh

HQ L (hyqc) > yes.. the food is reali disappointing.. the serving mayb it's serve individually, tat's y also a bit slow. i guess mayb you can speak to the chief during the food tasting? or even chng certain dishes.. wat's the menu that u decided on?

for my relative's its,

1) Premier deluxe cold dish combination, Crabstick salad, marinated jellyfish and king topshell, deep fried filo prawn roll - jelly fish is so salty that i think it's inedible.

2)Double boiled fish maw, conpoy & chinese cabbage in chicken stock - very good!!

3) Deep fried garoupa fillet with garden green and garlic soy sauce - not bad...

4)Stewed sliced abalone with mushroom seasonal vegetables and oyster sauce - i find it alright, but my mum commented that the vegetables is too "old"

5) Combination of deep fried boneless duck with yam paste. Fried rice with diced seafood and home made XO sauce. i can't taste the duck and the yam paste make the whole duck dish too dry

6) Double boiled pear and apricot with white fungus - too sweet. both myself and my auntie didn't eat it..

luppiluppi

Michelle> because i think the things she gave me is better than those offer at the show. She showed me the list that will be used for the show, not much.

By the way, i taking the theme de

hyqc

Angelia> thanks for the review! My friend had the same menu last wkend... the thing abt ritz is that i really really like the ambience and setting. among all the ballrooms i've seen there is really no comparison. now this food thing is bugging me.

angelmh

HQ L (hyqc) > same here.. i love the ambience and the setting, but my auntie n mum reali don't like the food plus food is also very important so i will give it a miss...

depands on what u wan, if u think u want this feeling then go ahead mayb u can request to chng the menu, or go look ard with places tat have the similar feel..

happy106

annisan> As long as you register, it's quite confirmed.. Make sure you attend, or else they might just blacklist you next time..

HQ L> The food at Ritz Carlton is indeed so-so.. But the ambience is no. 1.

hyqc

Booy > yah that's what everybody seems to be saying. I think eventually we'll stick with Ritz I guess. The atmosphere is really uncomparable..

blue_diamond

Hi deerixp,

dun be sad...nowsday it like that. 5% consider low liao aldy...at least u still got a job...

i just heard a colleague from my HQ that they are getting 15% pay cut!!!!...shit...i think must be more or less prepare liaozz

happy106

deerixp> *pat pat* Hopefully the situation will get better soon.. I'm also getting prepared now... Preparing for the worst..

HQ L> Great that you have made up your mind.. Try to do something elsewhere to compensate for the food...

thommy

ying: damn busy day for me today lor, no time to log in here also
sad.gif

freaking sian, so much work to clear b4 CNY liao, still have to teach that super forgetful new colleague of mine...taught him everything liao and he can still keep forgetting...
sad.gif

ylng3r

Thomas: same go for me too.. working late.. somemore new colleague came today, so hope my manager wun ask me to teach her tml.. if not work cannot be finished sia...

Deerixp: i work till 10+ yesterday.. and today study.. so cannot OT.. my Assistant Director give new rule say must at least 32 hr OT per month..So trying to do mission impossible task sia... zzzz

happy106

Thomas> Looks like everyone is busy.. I dun like to teach new people.. I'm super impatient..

ylng3r> That's why there's no archive today.. =)

ylng3r

Booy: hahaha me haven't been log in for 2 days le.. too stress up at work... reach home, can't bother to on my desktop liao..

happy106

ylng3r> Dun worry, the archives these 2 days are very easy to clear.. I'm also busy.. Trying to push in a lot things to finish before CNY.. Xing De Yi Nian, Shi De Kai Shi.. Everyone, embrace!

ylng3r

Booy: hahaha i nv read the archive... guess nothing much except BS and venue...

Everyone chiong to finish work on time, and get ready for CNY~~~~ CHIONG AH~~~~

bluerosie

gd morning all.
so freaking bz..sigh I going bonkers, so stress until every night also nightmare, never sleep well..think should really consider change job after cny tho now is recession... sobsob.

annisan

Updates....

Catch up session either 23 or 24 or 25 Feb,

1) Angelia & FH - 23th or 24th
2) KK - 23th or 24th
3) Ling - 23th or 24th
4) Thomas & FW - 23th or 25th
5) Alicia - 23th or 24th or 25th
6) Ylng3r - 23th or 24th or 25th
7) Michelle - 23th or 24th or 25th
8) Evee - 23th or 24th or 25th
9) Aveline - 23th or 24th or 25th
10) Diane - 23th or 24th or 25th
11) Deerixp - 23th or 24th or 25th
12) HFL - 24th
13) Jaq - 24th
14) Booy - 25th
15) happygirl198230 - 25th
16) Sharlene - 25th

All> been veri busy... will be back after CNY le.. :)

michecwy

joyce, i had received... hmm... e package like not much wor... myfren signed at venus, she gt 7pcs gowns.. n alot of frames! haha... her package is 4888 one if not wrong..

luppiluppi

Michelle > think u should go and see their gowns and photo.

there is one shop ¶«·½÷ÈÁ¦. they offer 10 outfits , 10 hairstyle , 10 coats for the groom , include photography, videography for rm 7k+

shingirl

HI....... my AD in 2010 feb.... photoshoot should be in oct and nov........

when should i start looking for gown?.....

any recommandation? im not going to take bs package.... i got my own photographer le.....

hyqc

hi visha - my AD is in feb 2010 too =) i've already started looking for a gown. you can take BS package but without photography? quite a few places have deals with no photography

evergreen_23

Visha> actually u can look for gown anytime from now le.. and a lot of BS package does not include photographer de.. for recommendation, u can go to those designer bridal shop for very nice gowns.. like Divine, Ted Wu..
happy.gif

I do have a Ted Wu gown which i dono whether to use for my wedding day... cos i signed up with di gio le.. di gio gown looks nice too.. Thinking of either wearing all the gowns on that day, or i sell it away... do u all think ppl will buy?

thommy

afternoon all...stupid colleague of mine came back from Taiwan yest and kept coughing non-stop, this morning I woke up, kena sore throat...today on MC
sad.gif

damn sian...before CNY also fall sick
sad.gif

alicia_yong

Thomas> Oh dear! Beta take care... Drink plenty of water. Tink now a lot of ppl getting sick, wen i take the bus to work, oso a lot of ppl coughing away...