(2010/01) Jan 2010 BTB

starfrost

thanks wendy!
happy.gif

wendycsk

Hi eve and Jinger, no worries. I had forward to you guys the templates i am using and PS Shots suggestion.. =) Hope these information could be useful for you guys!

piger

morning girls.... as promised.. my bedsheet bought for An Chuan.. but the colour is in Maroon la... cause I scare take out liao very hard to put back... so take photo of the cover only... heehee....

1135103.jpg

piger

no leh... i happen to see it when fiance and I went in to Malacca for makan.. haahaa... then just bought it as we both like it much...

Bought it at RM300plus... cheap cheap... =)

Yesterday happen to saw similar ones at Lot1.. but the quantity different.... mine more comfortable... =)

piger

ya... alot of places selling almost the same one.. but still must check the threadcount....

Mine is 350... so more comfort.... =)

piger

no la.. initially we never purposely go there to buy la.. just tot of going Malacca to relax and makan... then happen to saw it and love it very much,, then buy lo... heehee... Imagine me carrying the bedsheet on my legs when both of us on a motorcycle... hahaaa... funny leh...

piger

heeheeee... not very xinku la... but very comfortable cause i was resting my head on the bedsheet... haahaaa.. almost dose off.... Fiance keep warning me... =P

chercher

haha.. of course need to warn u la... so dnagerous to doze off lo.. somemore its so bulky he cant monitor u from his little mirror.. heehe :p

piger

haahaaaa... i always kena warnings from Fiance one... cause I m like pig... always dose off... then he always nag... haahaaa.... I know it's dangerous... but u know la... the distance so far... nothing to do ma.. then rest lo... haahaa

chercher

ya i do agree.. bored ma, nap is gd.. heehee..
u know if the shoes used for ps can wear for AD? or muz buy new one? groom one also?

piger

haahaaaa...chercher, no leh... cannot use back....

AD MUST wear a brand new pair of shoes for Bride and Groom... no choice... =)

piger

can... PS if you want to wear slippers also can... unless u wearing short gown or got leg shot la.... haahaa....

piger

haahaaa.... moving very very fast... When is ur AD Aveline???

The girls have finalised the meetup on 28th... u able to make it??

avelinekoh

EElynn: mine is on 10 Jan 2010.. 28?!?! I flyin off taiwan for ps..... so sad!! cannot join!! ydae we had gathering for 2010 main thread..

piger

oh... really??? How was the meetup???

Aiyo.. u will be at Taiwan arh?? nvm la.. we definitely will have another meetup.... Do join us if you can make it... =)

avelinekoh

Eelynn: The meetup was fun!!! yaya... we are planning for another one..this time round will be bbq or potluck.... u girls shd join in.... fun!!!

princess_shawn

Eelynn, i see u this sat..am ok..think meet ard 1plus ba..do u manage to open up cher cher & wendy's email earlier?

Cher & wendy, i cant seem to open up those files..strange