(2009) Brides of year 2009

lovingyou

Garfield: some companies are indeed very unsympathetic... what about ur wife's teammates? If they can help out, I guess it shouldn't be too big an issue. Well... it is quite normal for women to feel unwell when they are pregnant.. esp during the first few months... Kanbatei... it is more important to take care of her health and keep her spirits up now..

junel

wow... so many MTB..
happy.gif

octo

Hihi,

How's everyone? Seems like alot of us already moved on to motherhood. Im 32wk preggy now. Starting to feel excited as bb arriving next month.. don't know why these days kept thinking about our wedding preps days and wedding actual day. Hee..

Hope everyone is doing well.

saggiegirl

Shir> haha... sounds great...32 weeks means u will roughly give birth late Nov...?

for me as of now no signs yet... just came back from Japan last Wednesday...had fun exploring Central Japan... and bought a lot of goodies...

perhaps soon we will have a BB ba...

now pestering hubby for a wedding anniversary-cum-birthday month photoshoot / celebration ....

octo

Hi Saggie,

Nice to see that you're still around. Yah, probably mid-late nov. Hb hoping that bb will come out on his bday which is mid of nov. Hee..

So nice that you just came back from holidays. I miss holidays! Central jap sounds nice. We love jap too.. went to tokyo and hokkaido before, maybe next trip go central jap.

Who knows, maybe already got made-in-jap bb.. Hee..

Wa.. anniversary photoshoot, sounds interesting. I think our anniversary is probably going to bb's full month. hehee.. so enjoy yours before your bb turn up.

saggiegirl

haha... i seldom pop in :p...

We went to tokyo, osaka including Universal Studios, kyoto (visited 2 UNESCO heritage sites), mount fuji, and had great shopping
happy.gif
...spent 3K on shopping :p...coz hubby paid for the package alrdy... hahaha... where got MIJ baby.....

bluerosie

hi all~~~~~
finally the thread is alive again hehehe
congrats shir! so nice, hubby bday n bb birth in nov then dec wedding anni..so wedding anni pressie must be big big de.. =p

saggie: anniversary shoot at where? does ur BS provide? mine provide but just 1 photo only, they juz snap the camera, clothes n make up on our own..feel not worth it..so most prob not going...be going my belated honeymoon in Dec to celebrate my 1st anni =P

junel

Hihi
saggie, you always go for tour hor.. so shoik hahaha..

your anni shoot is based on your own clothing right not rent from the shop? do you all still see your wedding photos? we have already chunk aside le.. hehhee

Congrats Shir!

saggiegirl

haha... no more anniversary photoshoot...instead hubby book Royal Caribbean cruise to Phuket / Port Klang.. to celebrate bday + wedding anniversary...

who knows? maybe come back got BB already....hopefully...

octo

Thanks Jaq, Junel and Garfield.

Garfield: Your wife also due soon right? Hee.. congrats on your up-coming promotion to daddy status too.

Saggie: Yeah.. come back with bb. Hee.. must share the good news with us.

livinginsg

Hi girls!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a special month for all of us so I figured we can have a little online reunion.
biggrin.gif
How is everyone doing?! Updates!!;-)

Mini update from my end-Hubby and I have moved to China. Arrived here on Aug 1 so we are past the adjustment stage and finally got our routine in place. We were back in SG last weekend and returned to Sentosa Beaufort for the anniversary celebration. It was really a weekend of reminiscence.:)

Hope to hear back from all from you. Stay well!

Hello ... how is everyone here?

Me just gave birth to a baby gal so it is indeed a special month for me. What about the rest of you?

PK wow living in China so will you be coming back at all?

livinginsg

Now, this is NEWS!!!! CONGRATS, Sabine!! Your baby is the perfect anniversary gift!!:)) You must still be in the confinement period?

I hope more April brides come online!! We need more updates, haha!

We are definitely returning after our contract is up (so in another 2 or 3 years max)..I am in a 2nd tier city so no way as exciting as Shanghai or Beijing..:-( I am always escaping back to SG, hehehe!

missy_ariel

hi.. wld juz like to ask, wat do u girls do with our wedding dowry items like the baby spittoon and baby bathtub after the wedding? is it ok to give it away?

lzzng

Originally Posted by versionx:
Strongly don't recommend Chung Hwa.. very bad experience. I have walk around in that mall to shop for a nice design of Si Dian Jin that my wife likes, but sadly only their staffs has the most attitude style of serving customer. That might be the reason they don't charge GST, but i definitely don't think they should serve and reply every customer like we owe them any money.
The way they talk to you and your parents is definitely an experience no human should deserve when we are shopping for something so meaningful.
=========================

I have unfortunate encounters with Chung Hwa as well. Their attitude and after service is suck.

Unfortunately I bought several items from them at 2nd flr People's Park Complex. When I bought the bracelets, they measure my wrist and said the length Not a problem as they can provide the correct size. After I brought it home, I notice 1 of the 5 bracelets size is not correct. I returned to the shop and they required S$20 to cut it off and I have to absorb the cut pieces or they take it back at discount. As they are the one who have not provided the correct bracelet length, then they finally agree to absorb S$20. I take back the remainder cuts and rather throw it away. Again I only realized the bracelet was not properly fixed and break off after I wanted to wear it. It was toss aside in drawer for sometimes after those unpleasant incident. Luckily the bracelet was drop at home and not outside in the streets. I have to brought it back for fixing and now they ask another S$10 or bring it to another shop for repair.

It was obvious the break is at the cut and due to unproper fixing. I would rather fix it with another shop eventhough if it's mean I have to fork out S$20. It's the matter of integrity doing a business.