(2009) Brides of year 2009

noknok

I pass by there so many times dun see you leh.. Thought the earlier plot is by tiong seng? Or I remember wrongly again... haha.. must be e pregnancy

lovingyou

Jaq: Thanks... u mean next yr CNY??
happy.gif

felifeli

jascmy, i have gone for my detail scan and only know 80% is confirm baby gender but 100% confirm have to wait until 20 wk den i will know... i ll update here once is confirm... hw abt you ?

junel

I'm BACK!!! so tiring... LW - TW & HK!! experience earthquake and sudden coldness.. what an exciting trip i had.. hahaha

jascmy

felicia, My detail scan will be next mth too. Last mth sonographer tried to see my bb gender and my bb open legs wide but the impt part was block by a white round thingy. Sonographer also don know what is that so she can't tell the gender.

At least u already 80% know you bb's gender liao. Should be boy bah cos usually boy can see and confirm with high % by 3mth+.

dizonne

hi nok,

sry, was busy wif work last week, didnt check forum...
tink aroh has given u mi msn le...u can add me...im usuali online in e daytime la...mayb tats y u seldom see me online.

mi bb not so soon...yuki's due earlier..hers is 10 apr, mine 25 apr...

went to gynae last week, n gynae said bb underwgt..sobsob..tink ive been too busy wif work ba n wasnt in veri good mood b4 CNY...sm ting happen at hm..haizzz...nw trying mi best to fatten bb...eating durian, black chicken herbal soup n bird nest everydae...hopefully nxt week when i go gynae again, bb will gain more wgt...
luckily he's still moving actively..if nt i sure faintzz....hope he's nt affected by the prev miscarriage..haizz...

tink we can arrange our nxt meetup during yuki's n mine bb showers le...

n u still can hav urs ma..juz a small gathering wif frends and colleagues oso gd ma...aniwae, its for bb's luck n health...=]

aroh,
coralis is by tiong seng? i tot was teambuild or smting like tat??

junel

Our luggage is 18.5 kg (1bag) when we left and 50.8kg (4 bag) when we come back... hahaha.. its not cooling!! its cold!! hahaha... we have just collected our keys on Monday but have not open yet. will wait till sunday to open..

junel

actually for HK, we didn't went to much places... only disney land, citygate outlets, mong kok, avenue of stars and walk around lo...

felifeli

jascmy, ic ic... i shall wait to confirm lor... if a boy of cse my hb ll be very happy lor... for me boy or girl i m fine with it...

hw abt you ?

jascmy

felicia, both my hubby and I want boy. But many ppl guess is gal leh. So we already face the fact that no matter bb gal or boy, he/she still our precious bb.

I might have to pospone my my detail scan to late April. Sian, cos my hubby traveling overseas to work on the date of my appt.

smileybride09

Hi Gals,

Long time never log in to this website.

Glad to know that some of you are going to be mummies soon.

I had a miscarriage recently due to spotting and bleeding. Now still on the recovery stage.

I am really devastated and hope to recuperate soon. Now need to nurse back my health and build up my body for my next pregnancy.

For those who are pregnant, please do not treat spotting or bleeding lightly and please visit your gyne if you do have any of the above symptons.

Take care and God Bless you all!

junel

scenary is very nice but following tour have to go to lots of memorials, and their local "pearl" or "lingzhi" or "jade" briefing... hahhaa quite rushing... go there on your own pace better.

saggiegirl

ya... pi xiu... last time hubby went to taiwan with his family... then he "invited" (qing) a pi xiu back to his room (coz pi xiu cannot say "buy" in terms of astrological sense)... then very soon FIL say he got to know me and very fast we ROM within a year...hahaha...

dizonne

hi fav09,

hope u r feeling beta...if u nd smone to tok to, can pm me..ive been thru that..so i can totally understand hw u feel...

hey nok,
did u happen to notice e price for sterilisers during e fair? was occupied wif work, cldnt go dwn leh...still short of steriliser..bt cant decide between avent or pigeon...

saggiegirl

hahaha... then when we move house, hubby consulted back the taiwanese shifu to check on the auspicious orientation to put our pi xiu
happy.gif

saggiegirl

littlewoman> not very sure
happy.gif

i tink lianhe wanbao previously got introduced about the origins of pi xiu and how it can help you... something like that..

wat i know is that there are certain rules when "inviting" a pi xiu to your house or office... and pi xiu got gender (as in male and female)...

dizonne

hihi all,

GREAT NEWS!! Yuki has popped yesterday!! Officially promoted to mummy hood le.. Any one keen to visit her? Drop me an sms or call at 96669357.

junel

So ladies, how your life as husband & wife?? hahaha.. for me, its still the same just that our house came so have some conflict on our ideas for the house.. hahaha...

saggiegirl

Junel> so far OK..

coz we already ROM in Jun 08...so hse also completed and gotten our keys in Jul 08... hse already set up 100%...

now embarking on our 1st project: 1000-piece Snoopy & Charlie Brown puzzle... to decorate our living room entrance...

lovingyou

Junel: I am okay so far... just that some minor conflicts here and there due to some different living habits but overall, still quite okay and living together makes me see more of the sweetness of my HB at times.
happy.gif

alxhan

Ladies,
I agree with the conflicts when you start living together, but all these will pass. No biggies on it. Its just part of life. Haha! My hubby is more of a "neat freak" than me, but now, we had learned to meet half way. Nice to hear that everyone is enjoying married life.

junel

Good good, we live together 2 years back either go his house or mine so not much difference. ahahah but house is a big big headache.. hahaha

lovingyou

yoyo: I am the opp in my case. I am a neater and organised person but guess my HB has been influenced by me now...
happy.gif

"ahahah but house is a big big headache" - I suppose is the design?

bliss_bb

Hi ladies,

hope U all are doing fine = )
Long time I didn't logged in and happy to see some of you chatting here.

As for me, my tummy is growing bigger each day.. Another 2 more months to go = )

junel

Ling Jia You!!! have you decided on bb's name??

LW - the design, colors, furniture position all very headache!! hahaha

noknok

xka, sorry, I only saw ur msg now leh...

I bought pigeon cos it can fit all sizes... Bought at isetan that's $129 for 3in1 steam sterilizer, sterilizer, food warmer n milk warmer.. Taka was selling at $199 for sterilizer n warmer seperate with other free bottles.

Carrfour suntec is having bb fare now if you have yet to get yours. If not there's motherhood fair in June but I think might be too late for you.

smileybride09

Hi Xiao Ke Ai,

Thanks I am feeling much better now and my health has recuperate already.

Went for my medical review and all is fine. My gyne advise us to start trying again.

We would let nature take it's own course.