(2008) Brides of year 2008

lsntyl

crown>got meh? the cheapest I found in SG was $5 at Joo chiat wor. But I bought a lot the last time I went Batam so no need to buy for a while. :p

nehoc

R&J,
I was a little bit more fortunate catching it live. Hmm... i just went to July 2009 brides http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/36737/636115.html?1218354453 Kapo a bit & realised that it is already up & kicking like what we used to be...hunting for BS, banquet, items to buy for GDL/AC & they are like so lose like what we used to be..lol Really miss the old good days & now everyone like so quiet busy making babies?? Ok just in case we start to forget everyone here...

PLs insert in Ascending order according to the dates.

nehoc
18 July 08
http://nehoc.multiply.com

jule

babyiguana, Japan's summer now, so not cold, and it's quite cooling in hokkaido where I went.

I managed to see the fireworks from my bedroom too. The sound really travels!

strawbsc

736363.jpg

736364.jpg

I have drawn a line across...after u have worn ur nv bra..The cleavage still doesn't look "very close up"..so u sew the lower part to close up abit..

especially the 2nd pic..The model is not very busty..so when use nu bra..it is still far apart (coz' there is still a clasp gap).sew up to close the gap up.

Can u try at home 1st (^_^)

rach > yah..good idea..ktv for the next outing..

msbean > I follow u oso..haha..I heck care..now my fh is worried abt not getting ur suit done in time liao..haha

green > yeapz..if u wan a firm stable tape..Tape in a "x" format.. (^-^)

happiness > dun worry..I get the same comment form my fh oso..He says other people one is "qiao"..mine is BIG~~ ( ^~^ )

aj_wech

mrs chiew : no ley, not busy ley... prob work abit busy, but otherwise ok.
happy.gif
)

bubbly : nothing much to bring liao. but i think you have to give an ang bao to solemniser after the ROM. sort of like a thank u. cheers

happinessbliss

Strawclare < ya la my hubby also say so... say people's big butt is qiao and sexy... but mine is big.... grrr.....

Hmm i have not collected the nubra, this friday then go collect... maybe i shld sew too... to create the cleavage...hmmmmm

msbean

straw : All guy is almost the same la they are not gan cheong toward wedding stuff like last min . last time i keep chasing for guest list la bed la , later part i shut up for 1 week without talking of wedding or reno stuff . he the one asking how to do this and call me when free go buy bed .

I tell him u go organize your time no bed then dun need ah chuan lor and guest come your hse see also not nice lor thought u bo money ma . up to you lor .

I finish my stuffs and your not finish dun wait until AD or GDL thing corp up and you will make yourself "MA LU " Because he is " YI JIA ZHI ZU " so only reflect him and not me .

Aiya i learn this after a few arguement , unhappiness and pek chek .Nowsday he more organize lor ,call me write down all the program and he will do it .

Msbean,
U're smart to deal with your FH like tat LOL!

My MIL is more gancheong than my BF in wedding things. She panicked and asked me last week about it cos she saw my BF doing nothing much hahaha.

Me moving to my BF's Garang Guni room this Sat. It's still so messy leh when I went there last weekend!

waxie24

haha.. wat i did was to organise his friends to come our renovated room to play wii during national day.. he cleared the batle field.. i think he did great (things were neatly arranged lor).. now he can tell me,"we need to buy containers to put things"

guys are weak points are their "main zi" and ego.. use it against them.. hahaha

dodolet

hm I wan see pics also.. but I heard Sophia dun release their fotos in CD in advance 1. But show us when u get ur fotos hor!!!.. ^^

Fiona, is ur mtm gown ready for viewing??? ^^

vernwyen

msbean:
good for you.... can 'tame' your fh
happy.gif
Mine hor... sigh... ytd stressed until cry. 1 month to our AD and his room is still in a mess, wardrobe haben order, guestlist not out... i give up liao.

green:
i wish my mil will be kancheong too, so can help to push my fh alittle. Guess it's in their blood bah. They not kancheong i kancheong for wat...

dodolet

Wah, 13 pple getting married on 27/12 in this list liao, discounting those that are not here. I wonder would there be a contention with guests that day since so many are getting married on the same day. LOL.

Just curious, y do you guys choose to marry on the date you are getting married. ^^

msbean

WAXIE : bo bian la know him for 6 year of cos must know their weak point hahaha . actually guy weakpoint mostly the same " FACE" you are right .

Spoiltbabe : relax , last time I also like that after sad for awhile i " see open " cry also no use have to solve the problem. Why dun u ask yr hb ok u dont clear nvm , can you give me a place to put/drop all yr thing and when you are free u go clear it . A other way can say AD have xiongdi la jiemei la come over see your new room wait messy " pai she "

As for guestlist you can tell him ok lor u dun list out end of the day u are the one lose money if u dun organize your guest. My hubby hear "lost money " faster go do his guestlist hahaha . End of the day also the guy pay.

All hse have problem la ,now have own hse , we can argue of housework hahaha

lsntyl

waxie n msbean>hee, good for u 2!
happy.gif
FH oso quite sweet these days. Think he feels I'm getting stressed about the wedding stuff that's not done, so he making calls, etc. At least he's helping voluntarily and not becos I nag.

waxie24

babe> i think u need to take a break from the wedding plans.. room in mess nvm.. u go order warbrobe first. arrange the delivery date.. he by hook or by crook need to clear his room before the wardrobe arrive.. haha.. this method sorta work for me~

msbean

babe : idea buy warbrobe 1st , if he still dun clear end up warebrobe in the living room and your MIL will help u nag instead

dodolet

isit? I din know.. I heard it is a not bad date only...
mine was selected by my pastor as it is his only free date from nov to dec, and it is also our anniversary together.

joannee

My wedding is on 27Dec2008, BS = Venus D' Wedding, Venue = Shangri-la Rasa Sentosa, Pavilion, Photographer &amp; Videographer = TBC

Nice to meet all of u. Indeed, alot of couples getting married that day!

vernwyen

waxie/msbean:
thanks... i ordered the wardrobe liao, and it's going to deliver on coming sat, with or without the room being done. Dun wanna care so much liao.

mary_poppins

Hi ladies, will only be getting the edited soft copies around 1 Oct. After getting it, will surely post in multiply to share with you ladies. Actually not too hard to choose, we did everything in less than 4 hours. Maybe bcos my braces make it easier to eliminate photos?

fionachua, we are also very excited to see how your EG looks like. Remember to take photos when you go for your fitting ok?

ahnetsan

Oh shit, I forgot abt the metro sale at expo!! Gosh.

Fanny, you working at raffles place? Which part exactly? Im at chevron house. Mayb we can meet up for lunch. Hee. wah lsntyl also, we cld meet up at raffles place area for lunch. Haha. Wah waxie also wrkin at raf plc area. Let’s meet up for lunch!!! haha

Btw, for those buying bird nest from eu yan seng, there’s a 20% sale now. I was at parkway during the weekend, bot a few bottles.

Spoiltbabe, the paris trip will be F&amp;E. I also thinking of gg, cos it’s a rare chance for me. Hopefully fh’s sis can get her fren to go along, den the MIL wont have to go. If suay suay, den bo bian, I guess must really go for the sake of the branded goods. Haiz. Sad hor, my life like dat.

Rach, resend to me the emcee speech. Or the AD schedule. I also forgot liao. haha

I knw IKEA quality nt very good, my room wardrobe all from IKEA de, then the plank at the back dropped out liao lor. But hor, I like their chairs, lamps, those small stuff. Haha.

Haha green, ur mum so cute!! Scared ur fh “impotent”. He’s not old lah, my fh jus celebrated his 31st bday. He’s also old liao. I was already 5yrs old when my dad’s my fh’s age. Haha

My fh says get pregnant faster better. cos nw we stil dun have our own flat, den while we staying at his hse, faster get pregnant, den his mum can take care of the kid, until a few yrs, when our flat finally got liao, den child also a few yrs old liao, den move to new home le!!!

mary_poppins

Hi charma97, not really heartpain. Maybe bcos I am wearing braces now. Even though the pix taken by SWC are nice, I thought I can take nicer pix after I take out my braces. Maybe go to overseas BS or get my PG fren Thomas Tan to take anniversary photos. We try to chose those shots that are hard to come by, for eg blue sky, warm sunshine, seductive sunset... window reflection of us... Can add me to your multiply? My id is charmainehw.

Hi jo_vin, that is really a lot. But I guess they all look really nice to make you part with your money.

Hi pinky81, at least you can get back all the pix. I can only get back those that I selected. The only consolation is that my frenz took a few snapshots of us during the PS. At least got some more photos to look at...

lilacbliss07

Hi all... sorry was rather busy so now den log in.. keke.. i am going to select my photos tis wed le.. so excited.. keke..

Charma can add me also... my id is lilacbliss07.. thanks~~

Im also tinking of not toping up for the photos.. u all the albums total how many pages?? Mine is 28pages..

happinessbliss

Ah net < "Haha green, ur mum so cute!! Scared ur fh “impotent”. He’s not old lah, my fh jus celebrated his 31st bday. He’s also old liao. I was already 5yrs old when my dad’s my fh’s age. Haha"..... Sob...sob...sob.... i so hurt... Ah net, yr hubby same age as me lei... so u say I old la.... ouch...ouch.... sob...sob...sob...

ahnetsan

wah happiness, i not saying u leh...
sad.gif
dun like dat la. cos green's bf 33 or 34 mah, and she also mentioned he old mah, den i say mine 31 also old lor.

ahnetsan

Rach, can ask ur fren if I can go buy from bodyshop? 50% sounds very great leh. I only bot one time 50% from a fren’s fren’s fren. But pai seh dun wan to go again.

Yes waxie, I also love the feeling of buying things. Ytd me and fh went tag heuer shop, I bot him a watch cos ytd his bday and he’s always wanted a tag heuer. Wah piang lor, expensive lor… den I also bot Oakley sunglasses for myself, close to $400. and den bird nest. diao. and den spent abt $200 on dinner. Jus one day only, spent so much liao. Den sat bot my mother SK2 products, spent $500 liao. Ah bish lor!!!! Scary

Wah I also heard batam spa very good leh. my colleague goes there almost every weekend. Say it’s cheap and good and shiok. I also wan to try one day
Let’s arrange the next gathering --- to batam for spa. Hahaha

Happiness, I have quite big hip bones…. Den my fh say next time sure can give birth to many many one. Wat an idiot. If I got the courage and money, mayb I wan to go to those place where they use hammer and reshape ur bone de… Haha.

Viva, still thinking… me now 60% convinced of gg to paris le… now must see fh’s sister can find fren to accompany her or not… if not, MIL gg ….. like wat u all say, it’s too good a chance to miss lor. and for the sake of buying the branded bags at a much cheaper price. Nw I sound very sluttish. Haha.

happinessbliss

Ah Net < haha i'm only joking with you la...
Hehe me also , my butt damn big... and I got double chin and fat face... haiz.... i use to be very big, then after i loss weight, my face still fat... thats y during my PS, my photographer keep asking me tilt my head to this angle to that angle but nvr ask me to face him direct.... tats y its not difficult to eliminate pics cos some can see my double chin.... kekeke... if i have high threshold for pain, i will go for the jaw sawing lei.... but i'm a useless bum... very low threshold for pain...

waxie24

babe> since already wardrobe arriving next saturday.. u dun have to worry liao.. he will feel the "heat" when the time is nearing.. exactly like my fh lor.. men *shake head..

net> i work at tanjong pagar leh.. have to take mrt to raffles place.. u really spend big money over the weekend hor~..

how i wish i can transfer my fats to my fh..

jo_vin

Hi charma97, ya of cos.. They gave me additional poster, and my bedframe is those super big kind. Also gave me suitcase-like box to put my albums. They also gave me 2 MTM gowns, 1 WG and 1 EG lor.. Hehe..

Hi marypoppins, ya, really alot. Now i think back, like quite wasted. Cos in the end will still end up in the cupboard. But no choice liao, alrdy paid all le. Will add u in Multiply also ok? My nick wil be marigold81.
happy.gif

Hi Jane, must be very excited to see ur pictures!! Do share share with us ya? Can i add u to Multiply as well? my nick is marigold81. Do accept my invite ok? Thanks!

lsntyl

waxie>you ok lah. first thing FH said when he saw u 2day was that u had slimmed down wor.

Net>wah, peifu u spend so much. So u confirm going Paris? Your FH bought the tix le mah?

lilacbliss07

Hi Jo_vin &amp; chimes.. ok do add me.. =D

ya lor very excited to see the photos.. wow jo_vin u really spent alot on the photos.. U muz be like me.. like to take pictures one.. keke... But I dun intend to top up though.. 28pgs enuff le.. keke...

nlimm

lingling: hey thought according to lunar calender it shd be 28dec and 8dec gd day.28dec is consider super auspicious,follow by 8dec,i called up ard10hotels in orchard stretch all fully book,plus surcharge on 28dec somemore wo.

Joanne: ger......u are like me......u done ur PS and gotten ur album from Venus?

jo_vin

Hi Jane, its a french song? The melody is nice but if its really about lost love, i wldn't use it ba.. Yaya!! I like to take pics alot too. But sorry, my multiply no pics cos i seldom log in and dun knw hw to use also. Haha.. Saw ur pics! U r very pretty!

Hi chimes, yes of cos! Accepted ur invite le!

dear0724

Hi Eunice,

You r aso wif GHA Yishun? Oh, did they jus called u to ask u whether u need ur Kua for ur Big Day!? haha cos I aso need it.. but u got it first! So they are tryign to get another similar one for me too!

I hadnt took my wedding photos. Do u have photos to share with me? If u r tt gal i mentioned, then u shd have taken ur wedding phtoos! heheh=)