(2008) Brides of year 2008

celine08

rach - thanks! yah 350 threadcount is very gd enuf. I hope i can go down later..but i very scare of the crowd and the long queue of the cashier.

fanny - my hb haven't get his shoe yet! still dun wan to get it yet..I'll just wait and see how he will become like a gan cheong spider later. haha..very bad hor. He need an additional of white shoe..he bought one for rom but its black so can reuse for the nite. white shoes abit hard to find and his feet quite small also.

crown- wah how i wish i can get a king size bed! but the room can't fit in i think. tat time i went taka to get bedsheet for my mattress. bedsheet and quilt cover set bundle sale at $179 for private collection. duno now still have mah..u can go down and take a look.

mary_poppins

Selected the photos yesterday ard 5pm at SWC. The outdoor photos are really very nice. There was a solo shot of me with the sunset staring behind me. I took out the shot during the last elimination stage but my HTB put it back cos he felt the whole feeling was very pretty. Indoor photos are also nice but the outdoor shots simply overwhelmed us.

After the first round of furious elimination, we have selected 72 out of a few hundreds of photos. It would costs us abt S$2.4k to top up the photos. So my first instinct is to cut the number of photos further. In the end, cut down to 45 photos.

Total photos selected: 45
Total damaged done: S$400 for topping up 5 photos

The extra 5 photos are from the ROM dress and the Japanese costumes that I have brought along for the PS. If not for that, we could have kept to our allocated 40 poses.

mary_poppins

I also went for photo selection yesterday. Topped up 5 photos to 45 photos. Took us less than 4 hours in total as the first elimination stage was furious. I cut from a few hundred shots to 72, then during the final stage, to 45. Can sense the disappointment of the PG as the photos he took are really nice but we cannot top up at the expense of burning a hole in our pockets.

lsntyl

wah, the email thingy spoilt. Thot got no posts at all.

spoiltbabe>yep, that was me. spotted you too but when I looked at you, you were busy chatting so didn't disturb. Was with FH and his friends. Went for drinks to catch up after a wedding banquet at Sentosa.

Rach> Went to expo yest. FH couldn't find shoes he liked but we managed to get some other small items so not a wasted trip.
happy.gif
No time to go to the housing fair to look for Ray though. Maybe next time. I bought Novelle brand for our comforter + bedsheets too at the JL sale. But ours is a cottony material. Think oso cost $69 but not sure cos a while ago.

Fanny>Fh has been searching for his leather shoes for long time. Everytime he see something he like, he say think think first. Finally decided on one pair but when we went, we were told the last pair is his size was sold just an hour or 2 ago. since then, we've been searching for another pair... If your FH is not particular, easy to get. But if he's as fussy as mine... :p

I just did the AD schedule yest. Ran it past both moms le so should be ok.
happy.gif

Green>wah, how can she say that? Then you should ask her give u discount for the silicon bras!

I just went to a wedding at Sentosa last Fri. Was ok. We dressed normally as most of the guests went from work.

strawclare>I don't understand what you mean about sewing the nubra... wah, 10 km? peifu! I think I 1km oso got probs. :p

Celine>the metro expo sale wasn't v crowded when we were there yest. V fast to pay. It was the borders sale next door that was more crowded.

waxie>thanks again for getting the bird's nest!
happy.gif

Lsn,
Hehe it's ok.
happy.gif
I'm not affected by her words, as I find her just speaking the truth. I indeed find my front too flat leh Haha.

Strawclare,
Thanks for the tips. I shall tell my coordinator to tape me up! U can organise ktv outing in future leh, count me in ok haha. Today cannot, as I'm meeting friends later.

msbean

Celine , My hb got one white shoes $29.90 at queenway shopping ctr as it not leather we just want to suit his White jacket and the wht shoes only wear once so we just get something cheap for our PS and AD

gingerbread_gal

marypoppins,
Happy for you that you have very nice pics!
happy.gif

It must have taken a lot of discipline to stick to your intended number of pics - well done!
the solo shot that you talked abt - it must be very nice!!
and i'm sure you know what i'm going to ask next - got pics to show us?? :p

rayrachel

fanny> if ur HB is confident then let him be loh.. but PS u all never wear the shoes meh?? we bought ours since CNY.. Hb was buying CNY shoes..
and he found one that he liked...the design and comfort..so he ended up buying 1 more black and white.. keeping it for AD.. haha.. he wore it for PS too..
happy.gif

So now still in box..
happy.gif

I've got the schedule long ago.. if u need any for reference, let me know.. i can send u my super detailed planner..that includes almost everything la.. haha..
happy.gif

if u dun write down.. how can ur helpers help u?? he knows doesnt mean his helpers will know leh.. then nobody can help liaoz..
he cant be there to take care of everything leh.. wah..
happy.gif

we're having our rehearsal on 19th August.. 2 weeks before AD.. to run thru the program etc..and from there we'll see if there's anything else that we missed out..
It'll be our 3rd time we are meeting with our helpers liaoz..
happy.gif

viv> ahh.. canto.. never been there.. heard abt it though.. hahhaha... sparks been there once...then it closed down liaoz.. hahaha....
went chinajump only once too.. haha.. to celebrate a fren's birthday... haha...
Oh yah.. Da Jie.. hahahaa..old names.... frequent there towards the later part of my clubbing life.. hehe...
Oooh.. from Dbl O i no go liaoz... retire liaoz.. hehehe.....yaya... Venom always thur free entry for gals... hehe....

ok la.. i can drink pretty alrite then.. but i cant drink ever since i stopped pubbing.. all the alcohol makes me feel like wanna puke...
i wonder how i can down all the vodka shots... its sooo horrible.. but i loved them.. coz easier to get high.. hahaha..
now i smell i wanna faint liaoz.. hahah....

i dun like the sticky feeling leh... put anything on hand sure got some funny feeling de... eeee.....

MMm.. i dun think i'll be bringing anything except the blotters and some pressed powder leh.. haha.. shall see how.. my shoes is slip on.. wont blister de.. hahahha...
But safety pins sounds good..hhahaa.. mirror.. compact powder has ma...
happy.gif

but thanks for the list!
happy.gif

green> yea u are right..sometime i find Kim sooo weird.. but well.. just wanna buy cheaper bras from her...so dun care loh..
happy.gif

wah.. waste money to buy silicon light la.. siaoz.. $159 lo.. i think she tries to sell whoever going down to her....

yah... we thought its a good deal though..
happy.gif
So we were happy with it.. i'll try to take some pics of what i have soon la.. hahaha...realised many stuffs bought didnt take pics to upload in multiply also..
realised only when karen posted up hers... hahaha... but so lazy to do it.. all kept somewhere in the house liaoz...
and my bedroom is in a mess... gosh.. i think i'll have to start packing soon..else AD my room is so messy... its supposed to be my bridal room.. haha.. (haha..sounds like my BS...)

Bodyshop> my fren has fren working there.. 50% all year round...staff discounts.. i can check with my fren again if need be.. ahaha.. :p

strawclare> wah KTV?? Mmm.. great idea?? ladies.. make our next outing a KTV la. i've got membership at Partyworld.. 15%... and if its a weekday.. drinks 1-for-1.
I havent been to KTV in the least 1.5 years...save money.. sigh.....

msbean> i dun need anymore GDL stuffs le... my GDL over liaoz.. hahhaa.. i just need pyjamas for AD.. hehe...the shoes look ok also..
how much the slip ons?? which shop huh?? give me address?? i go tmr with HB to find...
happy.gif

ooh.. okok.. i go multiply to see again....
I got that AP le.. and the cloth for PJ too...
GDL over la..
happy.gif

you can check out www.beds.sg for mattress... we got it there.. nice..
happy.gif

oh ya.. my HB bought his AD shoes at Queensway..
happy.gif

it was supposed to be $69 per pair.. but i bargained for 2 for $100!! hahaha.. it was a good buy!
happy.gif

celine> MMm..see how loh... still got a few more hours.. actually i've seen the similar bedsheets all the time at metro or JL sales..
so.... i think should still have la..
happy.gif
hope u are happily shopping there now..
happy.gif

YL> yah.. i sensesd something wrong when no emails for 2 days.. so i just come in and post.. hehehe..
happy.gif

oooh. u also bought NOvelle.. hehe..should be similar la..
happy.gif

nice rite?
happy.gif

think its a malaysian brand..
happy.gif

happinessbliss

Green < i am also quite flat... so on my PS what my MUA did was also to tape my boobs... what they do is practically tape it under the breat to push it up and push the 2 heaps together to "create" the cleavage... hehehe... but u gotta be a bit thick skin la...cos the MUA artist will see everything...not advisable if yr MUA is a male thou...
happy.gif

providencia

3 more months to go.. the countdown starts down, so many things to do and so little time...stress big time...

<font size="-2"><font face="Times New Roman"> <table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>AD</TD><TD>Venue</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>PG</TD><TD>VG </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lydia</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>WS.FeldBeryl</TD><TD>Bigdaypictures </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ciremis</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>FSH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sassy_girl</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>SH</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>Xiao Yi Xiao (DL)</TD><TD>Xiao Yi Xiao (DL) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacqueline</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>SLH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Tri-angles</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>FCC</TD><TD>The Aisle Bridal Boutique</TD><TD>Aisle Bridal</TD><TD>Aisle Bridal </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raspberriez05</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>CSA/KC</TD><TD>Precious Moment</TD><TD>Nozza.net </TD><TD>Nozza.net </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD>Precious Moment</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>joeve</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>June</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>CC </TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>TanLee</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>HI</TD><TD>Jazz B</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>cho</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>applepiez</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>Golden Horse</TD><TD>Lightbox production</TD><TD>Lightbox production </TD></TR><TR><TD>sleepyapple</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>CH</TD><TD>La Vie Bridal</TD><TD>One Eye Click</TD><TD>Visio Workz </TD></TR><TR><TD>qinying</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>William Chua</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fruittea</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>HI</TD><TD>Milan Weddings</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharine</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>HG</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>ForestProduction </TD></TR><TR><TD>sockie</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>kat</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>SMC</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Jayce Photography</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>PR</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>madeline lim</TD><TD>3/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane</TD><TD>7/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD>Santiago </TD><TD>One Eye Click</TD><TD>Wow Media </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shermie</TD><TD>7/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lost</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD>Signoria Nuziale</TD><TD>Signoria</TD><TD>Signoria </TD></TR><TR><TD>chemie</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>FSH</TD><TD>Volan</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>ylbbubippah</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>mi_kel</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>abc</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>CH</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Essential Photography</TD><TD>Essential Photography </TD></TR><TR><TD>jie</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>GWP</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>DG</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>C F Tien</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>ballerina</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>sharene</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Edmund Leong </TD><TD>Miror creations </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>Precious Moment</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>jojo</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>chimes</TD><TD>9/11/2008</TD><TD>FR</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>1950photography</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Josephine</TD><TD>9/11/2008</TD><TD>HIA</TD><TD>Volan</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starry</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD>CCH</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>1950photography</TD><TD>Fotowerke </TD></TR><TR><TD>yaksweetmail</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>funfun</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>Mon'liza Wedding Castle, KL</TD><TD>1950photography</TD><TD>aterlier X </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maple</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>GPPH</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Sundayz Photography </TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eve</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>BG</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMrsKoh</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>Margaret Brides</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>pang</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>bianchibi</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowball</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Hwa Seng</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xiaozhu</TD><TD>12/11/2008</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>keer13</TD><TD>13/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rommie</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>FCC</TD><TD>Bridal Elegance</TD><TD>Signature Photography</TD><TD>Signature Photography </TD></TR><TR><TD>anomaly</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>HH</TD><TD>Golden Horse</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>denril</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>FR</TD><TD>Jazz B</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>blanqq</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>YLG</TD><TD>Santiago JB</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angel </TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>AH</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Claudia</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>SMC</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>angsinnee</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>deedee</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>AH</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>3some</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bitchy Wife</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>GPPH</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Crème Photography</TD><TD>ZE Productions </TD></TR><TR><TD>mei</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Silhouette</TD><TD>Tri-angles</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>jiniwin</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>STS</TD><TD>Golden Horse</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>YukiMegumi</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>SH</TD><TD>The Wedding Present</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clarissa</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>HRV</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Filmman</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>MaH</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>new_here</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>RP</TD><TD>Inspiration</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>jane</TD><TD>19/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>Santiago</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn Kwek</TD><TD>20/11/2008</TD><TD>TH </TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Dreamcatcher photography</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tweenty</TD><TD>20/11/2008</TD><TD>FR</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>21/11/2008</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>Nelson-Film.com (Nelson)</TD><TD>Sietefilms (Sharon Loh) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xin</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>FR</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke </TD></TR><TR><TD>tingie</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>FRF</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessings</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>HH</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Visio Workz</TD><TD>Visio Workz </TD></TR><TR><TD>Brenda</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>RTC</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Sundayz Photography </TD><TD>Big Days Studio </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>TL</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>charma97</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>YLG</TD><TD>Fame Bridal</TD><TD>Bernard</TD><TD>Johnny </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhixin</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>AH</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>providencia</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>FSH</TD><TD>Tan Yoong</TD><TD>36frames/Tinydot</TD><TD>36frames </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mycelestial</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>SLH</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>SR</TD><TD>Ritz Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Marcy</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>TH</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>Secret Heaven</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>olivia</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>PSR</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>yutaka</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>CRC</TD><TD>Bridal De Couture</TD><TD>Eirik Tan </TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubu</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>HyH</TD><TD>Dang </TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ergina Tan</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>AH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoMo</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sleepydopeey</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>MM </TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christina</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>sleepygal</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>GMR</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>ctgal</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>HIA</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendelyn</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>HH</TD><TD>Ted Collection</TD><TD>Yew Kwang</TD><TD>Fotowerke </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mary Poppins</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Thomas Tan &amp; SVPS</TD><TD>Simon Video &amp; Photo Service (S) </TD></TR><TR><TD>dollypolly</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Precious Moment</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen Ho</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>SLH</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>pehling</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>klkz</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>STS</TD><TD>Amanda Lee Weddings</TD><TD>Daniel Beh </TD><TD>Atelier X </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doreen Lim</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>ODF</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nico_2k</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>PHO</TD><TD>Bridal De Couture</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Splendor Closet </TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>PSR</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>ices</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>BG</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>bao yan</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>WinTerLing</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky81</TD><TD>26/11/2008</TD><TD>RS</TD><TD>Emanuel B</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>Substance Films </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celinn</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>OH</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>jo_vin</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>SH</TD><TD>New York Classic, JB</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>ForestProduction </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>28/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lin </TD><TD>28/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvling</TD><TD>28/11/2008</TD><TD>MH</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>I Studio </TD></TR><TR><TD>buttercupz</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>TH</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stay</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>SLH</TD><TD>Ted Wu</TD><TD>Tri-angles</TD><TD>The Wedding Paparazzi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Layling</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>HH</TD><TD>Rianne Bridal Workz</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>monkeymuffin</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Silhouette</TD><TD>One Eye Click</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liz Tan</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eileen</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>RaH</TD><TD>Emanuel B</TD><TD>John Lim</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tng</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>sharon goh</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>FR</TD><TD>VC</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>namipandora</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>jfaith</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Tri-angles</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diana</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>TH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>wnsbuim</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Reflections (Amos)</TD><TD>Fotowerke </TD></TR><TR><TD>qingqing</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>PHO</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>deez</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>RaH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>eelin</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>RaH</TD><TD>Bridal Veil</TD><TD>Chester Tan</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su hui Jun</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bean</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>necrosis</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michellegerald</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></font></font>
AH - Amara Hotel
BG - Bliss Garden
CCH - Conrad Centennial Hotel
CC - Chinaclub
CSA - Church St Anthony
CRC - Church of the Risen Christ
CSH - Church of the Sacred Heart
CH - Carlton Hotel
DG - Dragon Gate
FR - Furama Riverfront
FSH - Four Season Hotel
FCC - Furama City Centre
GCW - Grand Copthorne Waterfront
GH - Grand Hyatt
GMR - Grand Mercure Roxy
GPPH - Grand Plaza Park Hotel
GS - Grand Shanghai
GWP - Goodwood Park
HG - Hilltop Garden
HH - Hilton Hotel
HI - Hotel Intercontinental
HPIV - Holiday Inn Parkview
HIA - Holiday Inn Atrium
HR - Hotel Royal
HRV - Hotel Rendezvous
HyH - Hyatt Hotel
KC - Khalsa Club
MaH - Miramar Hotel
MH - Marriot Hotel
MM - Marina Mandarin
NCQ - Novotel Clarke Quay
ODF - 1 Degree 15
OH - Orchard Hotel
OPH - Orchard Parade Hotel
PP - Pan Pacific Hotel
PHO - Park Hotel Orchard
PSR - Pioneer Spring Restaurant
PR - Park Royal
RH - Regent Hotel
RaH - Raffles Hotel
RP - Raffles The Plaza
RS - Rasa Sentosa
RTC - Raffles Town Club
SH - Sheraton Hotel
SLH - Shangri-La Hotel
SMC - Swissotel Merchant Court
STS - Swissotel The Stamford
SR- Sentosa Resort &amp; Spa
TH - Traders Hotel
TL - The Legends
TO - The Oriental
YLG - Yishun Lake Garden (OCC)

waxie24

woah.. the past few days I had a few shopping trip.. 1st to metro sale (got some items), then to best denki (got a new tower fan for "new room"), then i went yishun hockhua n sweep the last 10 bottles of "xue yan" @ 20% discout (shiok ar)...

i love the feeling of buying things, makes me feel very good.. do u gals feel the same like me?

crayonv

strawclare (strawbsc)
<font color="0000ff">welcome back to Spore!! =)
i really envy ur job to b able to fly around b a global shopper... =), maybe next life i will be? haaa...
y 12days trip so called i think 3 days b on FLIGHT lo...thus only abt 9days of sight seeing, shopping....any tips to where to go to get better price items n WHAT to Buy?? =)
Hmm..i also Dun really get the idea of sewing the NuBra tgh..??? any pix to show..email me please??or post in Blog...Haaaa....on the Stitches area la....Not w ur boobies..haaa... no offend ah...my email address: [email protected]</font>

crown (crown)
<font color="aa00aa">haa, we same king size bed but i forgot the height...we gt the comforter set frm Watsons' Sale at Expo last weekend....it was ONLY $59...silk n faux suede like material...but in Lovely designs n colours... =) Bed will be arriving in a few days' time...Dun think we will do the "AN CHUAN" duno la, our parents NOT very particular...maybe whn in our times, the traditions will juz fade off...LOL, will do the GDL only lo...sianz, i need to buy so many stuff for my man...gg next week w mum to shop liao...STRESS..my room still is in Battle field stage...haiz....</font>

msbean (msbean)
<font color="ff6000">wah...BATAM Spa sial..hw many days!! =) i also wana go Massage...i feeL my bones are ...stiff n ...i need a BREAKAWAY!! But i have many undone stuff to handle n order and prepare!! oNLY ABT 1MTH TO go liao...AHHHH!!!</font>

celine (celine08)
<font color="119911">my man also Hunting shoes...haaa..he went Pedro, AlDo, Beetle Bug see see....gt sale la, gt quite nice designs...i went AnchorPoint n saw i think Pedro or wat gt those like Factory sale shop, maybe can try ur luck there...in addition, as per mentioned by Rach?? Queensway can see n Neg...wah, rach, COOL bargainer sial.... =)
Anchorpoint can Se lots stuff at Knockoff prices n Great dinner maybe at IKEa?? haaa, i last went was in may, it was under a few areas construction...heee</font>

green (green_tranquility) &amp;
Happiness&amp;Bliss (happinessbliss)

<font color="aa00aa">maybe can try PAPAYA w Milk for last min Beef up the front or....ur man to massage?? LOL..i also DuNo...i saw on certain webby gt sell those can Make breasts big one machine....wah...but i doubt can buy la cuz Quite exp....most imptly on AD, push ur Boobies inwarsds to create the "depth", more or less there la... =)
Eat More Meat... =)
Juz some 'tips' gathered from frenz, mags, meant for Sharing..i m also tryin n PAPAYA Milk....
else, AD before menses period, So Boobies will gt a bit swollen, thus looks big, lol...TOUCHWOOD!!</font>

rach (rayrachel)
<font color="0000ff">those were the days.....CLUBBING!! it was in my BlOOD, like poison...(sounds Corny huh??), now have to let go...kinda sianz....but maybe, hopefully hubby frenz will jio him n he will go then i will go also la....when dancing to BUTTONS by Pussycat DoLLs was So COOl... =P Lalala...
Glad tt the List is useful to u in some way, for sharing, LOL,can omit those NT applicable.. =)</font>

jo_vin

Hi charma97 and marypoppins, u gals really 'li hai'. Can be so firm.. I knew i cldn't do it so i went to J.B to take instead. Hehe.. End up i really top up alot.

Charma97, can u add me through my email address on Multiply? [email protected] I wanna c ur photos! Hehe..

crayonv

waxie
<font color="ff0000">ABSOLUTELY True...
Shopping, or rather, buying Sth makes a woman feels good, especially when u gt a GREAT DEAL, sth u desire for long, etc.. Heeee</font>

charma97

Hi Jo_vin, I had added you. How many photos did you top up?

I had no choice.. coz my hubby was very firm with NO TOP UP.. so I had no choice.. So I asked him after my wedding.. got money and go back BS to choose those we like but nv take.

marypoppins, do you feel heartache in letting go some photos u like? I do..

pinky81

Charma97, can you add me as well to your multiply? Mine is [email protected]. Thanks! Want to see your pictures too!

I can really feel your heartache leh.. eventhough I can have all the pictures back, but streamlining from over thousands of pictures to just 80 for my album is also rather daunting for me.

pinky81

sandy (santhogk): Thanks! How did you get to know this agency? How do they function? Do I book from their packages or I can design my own tour itinerary?

happinessbliss

Viv < papaya milk is my fave drink but no help lei... it does helps with complexion thou... but very fattening la...kekeke.... nvr mind la, used to being an "airport" already...haha... I am those type with small waist and upper torso, but heavy bottom(humongous to be exact) :p... my MIL say "can give birth to alot of bbs type"... :D

jo_vin

Hi Charma97, saw ur invite le.. N saw ur photos too! Realised u have 2 different wedding gowns isit? I think the one with spag straps nicer.. Which one u prefer?

Btw, mine is really very kua zhang one. I have total 210 photos. Total cost me SGD$6000. Hehe.. Yes yes, i know i very kiasu. Tats y cant afford to take in Spore..

Sorry mine no photos in Multiply, cos i seldom use it n log in as well. Maybe next time show u my photos if i upload them elsewhere k?

crayonv

Happiness &amp; Bliss
<font color="0000ff">LOL...well, maybe it's a Myth lo...Old wives' tAles..LOL, but i guess, whatever we have n gotten, make the best outta it, since u have a small waist, flaunt it...u have Nice Backs, Show it... =)
i m also More Like HEavy Bottom...Haaaa....But i guess tink of Beyonce, seXy la huh...LOL</font>

crayonv

ahnet...
<font color="aa00aa">so decided to head to Paris??last msg read was no wor...hmm...can b a waste le... =P</font>

<font color="ff0000">Good luck.. =)</font>

cmlee

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Bride/ Groom</TD><TD>AD</TD><TD>Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Banquet Venue</TD><TD>AD PG</TD><TD>AD VG</TD><TD>Multiply ID </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Edwen</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Nylek</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>adathong</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Double Up</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>angela02</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal</TD><TD>Raffles the Plaza</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>CuiHui</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Knightley</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>PPR Beach Road</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>OriginalCraft</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Pan Pacific</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Summer_ice</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Park Hotel Orchard</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Simplejer</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Grand Shanghai</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Erlina</TD><TD>5&amp;9-Dec</TD><TD>Emanuel B Couture</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>Amos Leong (Reflection)</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>erlinake </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Vaughn Tan</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Glass</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>EverBliss</TD><TD>Swissotel the stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>fionachua</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Our wedding affair</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>blurbb </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>little bride</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Elegance Wedding</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Fern</TD><TD>6&amp;8-Dec</TD><TD>Margaret Brides</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>William Chua</TD><TD>Brilliant Pcs (Dino)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Peg08</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Double Up</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>cfay</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Le Merdien Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>anpanda</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>E-Bridal</TD><TD>Amara</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>cecilia tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>CSC Hilltop</TD><TD>Shutterbug Studio</TD><TD>Shutterbug Studio</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>hibernate</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>photowerk</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>jules</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Veil</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Tri-Angles</TD><TD>Damon Low</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Ling Ling</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Hotel Royal@ Queen</TD><TD>Sundayz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>btsher </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Lizzybride</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>SG Bridal</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Mindy Tay</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>nebear</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>Sheraton</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>tazzy_@_@</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Tan Yoong Brides</TD><TD>St Regis Hotel</TD><TD>kelvin koh.lightedpixels</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>YS Lam</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Passion @ JB</TD><TD>Parkroyal</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Sue-Kay</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Amanda Lee</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Kelly Ng</TD><TD>7&amp;8-Dec</TD><TD>Z Wed D'sign</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental Hotel</TD><TD>Chris Ling</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Nath.Adrie</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Flamingo Bridal</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Tomato Photography</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>nathanielee </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>zhuoen</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>kelvin koh.lightedpixels</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>zhuoen0812 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Pisceangal</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>EverBliss</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>jie&amp;pin7582</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Venus Bridal</TD><TD>Rasa Sentosa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>pinjie8275</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Sg Bridal</TD><TD>Furama RiverFront</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>swee11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>plasterbride</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>AM.PM photography</TD><TD>AM.PM photography</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Keer</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Bliss Garden</TD><TD>AM.PM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>keer13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Elle</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Snapz</TD><TD>Park Hotel Orchard</TD><TD>Snapz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>shufen10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Ivy Chan</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>FreeLance</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>FreeLance</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>evonne</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>sillyg00se</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Oriental Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>keluvcyn</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>GHA (Yishun)</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Glorystudio (David Goh)</TD><TD>Glorystudio (David Goh)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>cassie02</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Traders Hotel</TD><TD>Dreamcatcher</TD><TD>Forest Productions</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Annette</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Mr &amp; Miss Wedding Club</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>ed_jo</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Le Belle Couture</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Karen Tham</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Sharonie-me</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>nlimm</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>huisingannette </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>necrosis</TD><TD>20-21Dec</TD><TD>Venus, JB</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>necrosi </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>plug</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>Allure</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Berie Ho</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>x-zen</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Princess Kitty</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>Digio Bridal</TD><TD>Swissotel the stamford</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Cynthia Tan</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>rockenton </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>kokobrok</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Charmaine</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>GHA / Digio</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>SimonVideo</TD><TD>SimonVideo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>XavJess</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>quekjessie </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>xiaojan</TD><TD>25-26 Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Depixel</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>jtangxw </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Christina Tan (ct_jo)</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>sherli80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>earthsea</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>soratian </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>danger82</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Z Wed D'sign</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Atrium</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>luvz17</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Graceful Image</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Lam (Rainbow Photo)</TD><TD>Jimmy (Rainbow Photo)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>msclaire</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>N.A.</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>skywu</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>Orchard Parade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>xingin</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>YS Lee (Big Day Pictures)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Elegance</TD><TD>Pan Pac</TD><TD>Ken Koh (TBC)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>ent29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>eml</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Blush Blush</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>emcookiez </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Selina79</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>My bridal room</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>leely</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Furama City Centre</TD><TD>1950 Photography</TD><TD>Home Video</TD><TD>chrysalids18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Hana</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Park Royal (Kitchener Rd)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Aisle Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Singapore Zoo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>shirleychu </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Celest</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Yishun</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>sotonglet</TD><TD>27-29-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>zellyelly </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Evisu</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>Xiao Chai</TD><TD>Oneeyeclick</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>florabliss</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Amos &amp; Stanley</TD><TD>Aspire Studio</TD><TD>jomeow </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Silhouette</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>Friend (Freelancer)</TD><TD>Jacklynyong </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>Ng Kee Hui</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Raffles the Plaza</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Jennie Wong</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Hilton hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>iciclediamond</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>iciclediamond </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Mr &amp; Mrs Khoo</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>Singapore Expo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>skyMichelle</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>88 Restaurant</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>La Vie</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>blurz_ger</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Bobman Photography</TD><TD>Simon Photo &amp; Video</TD><TD>blurzger </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No.</TD><TD>Bride/ Groom</TD><TD>AD</TD><TD>Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Banquet Venue</TD><TD>AD PG</TD><TD>AD VG</TD><TD>Multiply ID </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Erlina</TD><TD>5&amp;9-Dec</TD><TD>Emanuel B Couture</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>Amos Leong (Reflection)</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>erlinake </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>fionachua</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Our wedding affair</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>blurbb </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Ling Ling</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Hotel Royal@ Queen</TD><TD>Sundayz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>btsher </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Nath.Adrie</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Flamingo Bridal</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Tomato Photography</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>nathanielee </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>zhuoen</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>kelvin koh.lightedpixels</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>zhuoen0812 </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>pinjie8275</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Sg Bridal</TD><TD>Furama RiverFront</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>swee11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Keer</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Bliss Garden</TD><TD>AM.PM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>keer13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>shufen10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>nlimm</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>huisingannette </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>necrosis</TD><TD>20-21Dec</TD><TD>Venus, JB</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>necrosi </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Cynthia Tan</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>rockenton </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>XavJess</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>quekjessie </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>xiaojan</TD><TD>25-26 Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Depixel</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>jtangxw </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Christina Tan (ct_jo)</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>sherli80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>earthsea</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>soratian </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Elegance</TD><TD>Pan Pac</TD><TD>Ken Koh (TBC)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>ent29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>eml</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Blush Blush</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>emcookiez </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>leely</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Furama City Centre</TD><TD>1950 Photography</TD><TD>Home Video</TD><TD>chrysalids18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Aisle Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Singapore Zoo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>shirleychu </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>sotonglet</TD><TD>27-29-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>zellyelly </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>florabliss</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Amos &amp; Stanley</TD><TD>Aspire Studio</TD><TD>jomeow </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Silhouette</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>Friend (Freelancer)</TD><TD>Jacklynyong </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>iciclediamond</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>iciclediamond </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>blurz_ger</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Bobman Photography</TD><TD>Simon Photo &amp; Video</TD><TD>blurzger </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

crown

Viv,

When you buy your bedsheet, remember to check out the height. Wait all cannot fit then wasted. For me I have to buy 14inches or 15inches but a lot of nice sets are only 12inches. His mum was saying last time, dun buy such high mattress, we don¡¯t listen. Now we know why ppl say ¡°Bu ding lao ren yan, ci kui zai yan qian¡±

happi_bride

crown> i agree. i also dunno y i get highy mattress. now my bedsheet cant fit 100%, will always expose the bottom part of the mattress..
next time, i just get those normal height, not those with extra padding (i also dforget what it was for). look like cant change the mattress cos they're supposed to last like 10-20 years!

happi_bride

bean> thanks, i also heck care him.. he cant be bothered, i also dun care. i just do my stuffz enough.. dun wan to get angry over these things..

strawclare> you mean your MUA teach u the trick to sew the nubra? MUA = Make up artist? Very helpful yrs. Mine only do make up lor as the name suggest.

I cant view strawclare yahoo. doesnt seem to work...

lsntyl

happiness>My friend's fav artiste is Jennifer Lopez becos she says J.Lo has as big a butt as her. Anyway, big butt make FMILs happy. Cos mine is oso big and she told me the same thing about giving birth. :p

rjwedding

we are not as excited as the preparation period where everyday also got things to update.. kind of back to the boring working life.. now even got to take care of a family..

so how's everyone's national day?? mine started with KTV in the late morning, then lunch with my cousins.. we haven't had lunch together for quite some time.. then at night, bbq at my SIL's place.. her place can see the fireworks.. so nice..
happy.gif

happinessbliss

YL < I would not mind if someone insured my butt like J.Lo... hhahaha... i ask my husband, "y u guys drool over J-Lo and Beyonce butt?".. he say cos its sexy but mine is big.... @#$&amp;%.... grrrr...........theirs also big mah...

msbean

Viva , I sometime go wif frenz sometime go wif hubby , the price is depend on what type of spa you want , as this time my frenz nvr go batam before we includ 1/2 day tour cum a 180min spa at $160 . Normally if just to and fro for spa will be cheaper .

Singapore spa too expensive so I have to go there relax , and I like to buy their boby scrub very cheap $1 only mandi lulur , you all can see the thread in flowerpod

Fanny : ya fanny dun need to stress and angry of it , me now hope everything will end soon , wedding like make me sooooo busy .

fionachua83

hi gals, i am back from my KL trip look like these 3 days seem veri quiet dun hav much post.

marypoppins, u really can keep to ur package never top up so many pics but must be veri hard to choose. Got any pic to show us?

charma97

Hi Pinky81, I had added u into my multiply.

I told my hubby about the heartache I had.. he commented that he is not willing to spend so much on something which will become a white elephant in the cupboard in future. LOL..

Hi Jo_Vin, alot of ppl said that too.. But the strap one is my outdoor gown which was also wore by other brides before. While the other one is a MTM and my AD gown.

Woww.. that is alot.. Luckily you sign in JB.. Your BS must be extremely happy that you spend so much with them.. they got give u more freebies since u spend so much?

msbean

Lady where can go see the bed har , as I have to phyically see and measure it from floor i need 20" , rach give me the bed.sg is nice and cheap but i scare cant fix into my bed frame .

Any warehouse or shop full of bed

lsntyl

msbean>think furniture mall has beds? not sure as I haven't really started hunting. Heard got a place in Balestier that oso has a bed warehouse.

I like mandi lulur too! v good for scrubing the body. :D

eunicet

Hi Celest! I'm also a 27 Dec bride!
happy.gif
It's nice to know there are so many of us! I almost signed up with GHA then too! Haha! So how's your wedding prep going? Do you have a Multiply account so you can show off all your wedding prep pictures? If you do, add us!
happy.gif

happinessbliss

Bean < I bought my bed frame from furniture warehouse @ labrador and mattress from Courts @ Tampines.... Furniture Warehouse have quite a few bed frames to choose and the price quite reasonable too. We went there personally cos need to measure the height too (as we have fittings on the wall)...u can consider the above...

msbean

is furniture mall price reasonable ? anyone hear about v-shopper.com.sg this is what there claim as belowl

as Shop around Singapore to have a feel of the prices of the products you are eyeing. Then come here to v-Shopper.com to see for yourself the lowest price and the greatest deal. Once you buy products from us, you'll never want to go to a retail store again.
Yes, you will find many of the products and brands here in v-Shopper.com in any shop in Singapore. The only difference is PRICE!

Is pay online one , at balestier road and they dun have a showroom . all price is show in their website . can anyone compare the price for me if you have already bought one .

crown

i like Mandi lular too. cheap and good.

my indonesian counterpart bought for me 5 tubs and i am finishing soon
happy.gif
need to replenish

msbean

haha i everytime go will stock up too , singapore also sell buy around $5 dollars

as for mattress is it good to have as below :-

4 in 1 Treatment with Anti Fungal, Bacterial, Dust Mite &amp; Mosquito

die la i dunno what to get leh , some have 7 day gurantee return problem is I can sleep on it or touch it before my ah chuan . Can my hubby sleep on it ?