(2008) Brides of year 2008

rayrachel

Happiness> ahh..where u stay??? no lobang as yet..can keep a lookout though....
u due Oct huh???

the book can be purchased from Kinokuniya...or those Christian book stores..
happy.gif

happinessbliss

Rach < I stay near Outram. I am due in Jan... I kiasu want faster secure a babysitter 1st. Cos new year, some babysitter might be free already.... so can accept my bb.... heee...

happinessbliss

rach : ok i will go search for it...
The last couple of days, I've been so tired and knockout at 9plus.... so did not really log on to internet at home. Thats y you will see slow response from me.... ok probably I'm a sleepy mummy... hahaha....

rayrachel

hahaha,..thats good.. at least u are sleeping...
hey... what's ur real name huh?? i cant seem to connect ur nick to ur name.. :p

You wanan get nursing bra??? I'm doing some collation to get good discounts..
happy.gif

twelvedecbride

hello everyone !! long time no chat....ever since my wedding over...Serene ! Wendy here haha me too !! I am also putting on weight now ever since my wedding over !!!
i just signed up yoga, hope it helps a little !

rayrachel

Happiness> hahaha..there was this mum who posted..... about dunno what... ask us to contact her..to get some skincare or what for our wedding la....
so i posted she kuku or what...ask us to prepare for wedding?? we are already married a year...
and i think she prob deleted her post after i posted.. hahahahahha.....

Thanks!!
happy.gif

straylamb> yeah yeah... counting down 8 days... or anytime!! :p

moonyuki

Hi everyone

Jus wan to make a introduce of myself
I am married on the 22nov.
currently my bb boy is 4month old is coming 29 sep would be 5month.
staying with my ILs.. Am nt working full time taking care of my boy

rayrachel

hello all..

just celebrated my bb's 1st month last sunday..
i think some of us have already moved on to Motherhood..how abt the rest?? hehhe..
missed everyeone here.. :p

Maybe we can have a gathering soon??
and we bring our little ones along?
be it inside or outside us.. hahha. :p

Hope everyone's doing fine?
happy.gif

happinessbliss

Rach < Saw your girl's pic and baby shower pics... aiyo, she so chubby so cute... feel like pinching her cheeks... hehe... oops... a very chor lor auntie.... lol...

Crown < I like the Care Bears and strawberry shortcake fabric... Mind telling me where you get them? I can't find these lovely fabrics lei... Can PM me where you get them or can I go thru you to buy???

jolene428

Halo All ^^

Wow... it's been quiet here :D

Heehee, paiseh ahh... never reply most of ur messages... Thanks all for the congratulations~!!!

Hohoho... I am 7 wks from my delivery date liao :D

Maybe we should have a updated list here of who is getting pregnant leh and when they are delivering.. I will collate a list and then u all just add in more info k?

So anyone else other than me pregnant? Kekeke... I know Charma is pregnant :p In her 2nd trimester already I think~

Lynn, Can add me into the Mrs Nov 08 group? Heehee...paiseh, coz I change FB acct so got to rejoin the group ^^

Stay: Thanks so much for ur congrats :D Heehee.. It's planned~!!! Although finances wise is a bit stretched because I am not working now. And not doing that well in property oso coz I had alot of pre-natal issues
sad.gif
Sob... Had bad morning sickness in my first trimester.. bedresting most of the time. And now in my last 7 wks.. i had nosebleed, false contractions, heartburn, backache etc etc... Haizzz... Hope can tahan till CNY and then go get a full time job
happy.gif
I collated the baby expenses and delivery charges template liao... so if anyone need, I can share here ^^ heehee...

Hihi Yuki ^^ Welcome to join us :D But paiseh, it's a bit quiet here so far... I am also staying with my inlaws now. Are u not gg to work at all?

Hmmm... u delivered before ur wedding? Coz my cousin who got married on 30nov08, just gave birth to her boy in August 09... Just curious.. sorry if I ask too much...'

jolene428

yoyo
happy.gif

I did a simple compilation of 26 Sgbrides.. Think Missed out many others. If ya still keep contact with the rest who are not or who are in the list, please help us update it k :D

Hope we all can keep in contact
happy.gif
Shared so much last yr on our wedding prep, will be nice if we can continue to be in contact and share more about our marriage life and even our mummy's life~!!!

Hope to hear from u all soon ^^<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif
Updates for Nov 08 Sgbrides
updates on Nov08 Sgbrides.xls (19.5 k)</td></tr></table></center>

kellyduffy

Hello..

just popped in today after sooooo looonngg..

Thanks jolene for update..
I am staying with MIL, not preg yet.. hehe..

so excited for you all who are gg to be new mummies.. but soon you will be busy taking care of bb le.. Jia you orh

see you around..

jolene428

Halo Kelly!! So nice to see u!!!

Any other info u can provide???

Hee...Thanks gal ^^ I am so nervous... but then sure will find time for myself still
happy.gif
Hope more of u join the mummies club soon :D Will be so fun, if next time we can bring out kids out together :D

I managed to update the following so far
happy.gif
Do email me the details to [email protected] so I can update for all of u ^^

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif
Updates for Nov 08 Sgbrides
updates on Nov08 Sgbrides.xls (20.0 k)</td></tr></table></center>

selena

Hi everyone,

Just remember long time din long in to this forum.. I had given birth to a baby boy on 27 July 09.

Any more mummies or mummies to be?
happy.gif

eunicet

Indeed, everyone's probably celebrated their wedding anniversaries?
happy.gif
Congrats, girls!

How's everyone doing? Anyone got goooooooood news to share yet??
happy.gif

Hwee2...Lucky you, got high metabolism! :p I may not be putting on weight but am getting unfit!! Haha...

adathong

Eunice>ha ha not yet have good news but in plan lor..and as we grow older will tend to be more lazy but i still try to go out for sports to exercise!!!

bedazzle

Hi all, it's been a long while. Woweewow!!! Lots of mums n mums to be here. It seems like not long ago we were still fretting over which gown to choose.

My baby Sean is already 7.5 months!! Phew. Life has been so different since.

Hope all of u out there r doing great!!!

rayrachel

hello all!!

ya.. this thread is getting stagnant liaoz..
Rayanne is coming 4 months in a week's time!!

how's everyone doing??
happy.gif

Happy New year!!
happy.gif

crown

Hi gals,

i super long never come in. Today sudd got the feeling to come in and have a peep.

Congrats to those who have upgraded to mummies. I am still waiting for my turn. Recently jus had operation to solve my ovulation prob. Ever since after wedding, my OPK never positive. Wasted alot of time waiting.

Happiness, i didnt know you are asking me question. I bought those cloth from US ebay. I dun think it's available now.

Recently i am making bag for sales. Have a look in my blog
happy.gif

http://forpreciousones.blogspot.com/

happinessbliss

aiyo suddenly got an urge to come into this thread and saw some posting... hahaha

Crown : Ok i will go into yr blog and take a look... I hope u have good news soon... babydust to u... do keep us updated...

LSnTYL : Thank you....
happy.gif

Rach : if outing think only vey few of us only lor... think this thread like nobody "patronized" anymore...

ezvy

Hi all.....I still patronize haha.. by luck only....I have not drop by for quite some time too... we can msn or email to other sept brides if we are organising as we still have some of their email/msn.... I have waxie, clare, rachel, YL and catherine msn