(2008) Brides of year 2008

happinessbliss

Rach : rec'd yr sms n voted for Rayanne.

Tyl : ok i will vote for Ayden tomorrow when i'm bk in office. Cos my this lappy voted for Rayanne alr... haaa...

lsntyl

hee, thanks.
happy.gif

ezvy

YL, didn't know you got a bb liao, never see you mention b4, how old is ur boy now? Sorry tat I didnt cast a vote for u as I just saw ur msg..... I receive rach sms and voted for her. Anyway, hope both of u will have a chance to win.

Seems like there are alot of mummies here liao, I am still in dilemma whether to plan for a bb now....think after the tiger year then consider....

lsntyl

ivy>no probs.
happy.gif
Ayden is 3 1/2 months now. Its tiring taking care of him but he makes us really happy. The grandparents also smile and laugh more now cos of him. Both my parents and inlaws also meet up more often now when they come to see him.
happy.gif

lsntyl

rach>not in a hurry lah. just that I realised my email didn't mention the prize so wondering if I should email her again. :p

lsntyl

wah, long time haven't seen this thread active. how's everyone?

rach>rayanne's birthday just past? Happy belated birthday to her.
happy.gif

I'm having my housewarming soon. anyone want to come? :p

latienne

Hi All

I am looking for past issue of Female Brides spring 2008 issue. Any idea where i can get this copy? or do any one still have this copy for sale?

rayrachel

Cobwebs everywhere.....

We just started a grp chat.... just to keep in touch..... anyone wanna join in please Pm me... or email me...or whatsapp me if u still have my number... I lost most contacts recently cuz I changed phone and my girl deleted my contacts backup....sob sob....
My number is 9757xx11.