(2007) Brides of year 2007

piggydon

Janice: sorry my laptop has been formatted. The softcopy is gone.. I try to see if hardcopy still around, scan liaoz then send you.

Ladies, tentatively the gathering will be set on 18th Dec as from what I see, majority prefer that date, including me
happy.gif

So far preference for 18th are the following:
1.Hui
2.Sylphide
3.CCK

eemoo, enjoy yrself. rest early n be a pretty bride. =)
jean, u bought the red wine yrself ah? Hw many bottles were used up on your AD? Tink mine only 13 bottles... =)

monkie

hi shermane
yesh..my ROM & wedding is at marriott..
my engagement end with a happy note..yeash!

even hotel have piano, i dun have time to play..becaue i will want to show my guest the pictures we took during my engagement lunch (18/11/07).

hi brides..by now you should have mail out your cards.

jaspire

Hi strawberries, ya... am supposed to be due on 1st May but recent scans keep showing baby's edd to be ard end april. Hence jumping abt 2 threads.
happy.gif

June, I am very happy with my actual day photographer Kelvin Koh from Lightedpixels. He is pricier then other PG, so if you are looking for budget PG I wont recommend him. You can view my photos at \jaspire.multiply.com

tryphena

good morning, ladies! we are taking things easy and dun wish to plan too much. thanks for your well-wishes

kaye, congrats. ur confinement is finally over. dun stress too much, if not will suffer fm Post-Natal. take care and enjoy ur maternity leave b4 goin back to work.

piglet, u take care too. dun over stress urself.

smilez, you will be due soon rite. enjoy ur time now.

stpeiyee

18 dec shud b fine with me!

i suggest v go makan makan outside. find a cozy corner to eat n chit chat. save us the hassle in cleaning up!

just wanna share with u gals, it was really worth it to spent extra $100 for the change of hairdo for 2nd march in. hehe. all my relatives and even my hubby's fren commented that i look really great that day. haha. at least no regrets. i will post some pix when my photos are out.

piggy_jas

Hello December 07 Brides,

My Big day fall on 9 Dec 2007... Rom on the June 07.

My invitation cards, wedding album, wedding gown for that day, Angbao box have already done. Left with itinery list, songs, slide show, buffet have not done.

Time flies... I'm getting so nervous + stress cos i'm afraid I left out any items to do.

Btw, anyone got the itinery list for the day to send to me?

Anyway, Best wishes to all the Dec 2007 brides...~ (",)

blurblur25

Jean Goh: you need to pay for the change of hairdo for 2nd march in? My BS MUA didnt charge me for that. Most impt, we had a good time on our BID day right??
happy.gif
happy.gif

hi blurblur, yes we really have a great & memorable time. u holding wedding lunch right ? so u still have 2nd march in mah ? my BS package only include 1 morning & 1 nite makeup, so i have to pay extra for the 2nd march in at night loh. i think most brides will need to pay if they want their MUA to stay for the 2nd march in....

think_thrice

bless_ind - nice to know someone of the same wedding date... GREAT!!!
happy.gif

So how's your preparation?
My solemnisation is also on the same day, so that it'll be a memorable day for us...but of course it'll be tiring too.

think_thrice

xiaozhuzhu - congrats to you!!! Me too, very scared that I'll missed out some item as well.

I just met my photographer and he's very kind to advise on our schedule when we briefly told him what are the things that we'll do on that day. It'll be great to run through the program with someone experience so that they can give some advice.

monkie

good to know that wedding plans along the way...
keep cool...

on the day itself..you will realised everything is over without knowing..but the preparation period seems to take forever.

jellyfield

janice,

as wat sylphide said, the most imp thing to rem on ur AD is to relax, and let the rest do the running for u.

my AD is pretty much the same as well. juz dat i didn't take any outdoor pics. no time for dat as i was having a wedding lunch & solemnisation.

sylphide,

haf fun in bkk!!! hehhehe.... SHOPPING!!!!

blurblur25

Jean: ya, we r doing a wedding lunch, yes we have 2nd march in as well. My MUA change the hairstyle & touchup for me at no additional cost. Heehee. Now we can sit back & relax liao.
happy.gif

vivi77

iceblue - Yeah, I was so busy these few days. Yesterday just went for food tasting. Everything turns out fine. Now still preparing for my invitation cards. Going to send out this week ba.
Hv u settle ur ballroom theme?

Hi Shermane > Shd be wearing a white shoes. Think will not find a matching shoes to match my gua.

Looks like there are a few more dec brides here. Let me add you gals to the list.

Nix - 2/12/07
Babymiki - 2/12/07
ThinkThrice - 8/12/07
Ann T - 8/12/07
Blessing_ind - 8/12/07
Xiaozhuhu - 9/12/07
elchwong - 10/12/07
divasan - 13/12/07
Bubblepearl - 15/12/07
Shermane - 15/12/07
Iceblue - 16/12/07
Dec Bride - 19/12/07
Jovi - 22/12/07
Agnes - 22/12/07
Cynthia - 23/12/07
maydeline - 30/12/07
riko80 - 31/12/07

Did i miss out anyone?

bluberi

shermance, u can go to blk 4 sago lane, the shop name shd be chop kweong mee or something liddat.. near the famous frog leg porridge.. the GDL items there are reasonably priced n has many varieties

vivi77

shermane > me too...will be wearing the same heels that day. Have u buy your wedding heels?
I bought it at Metro 2weeks ago.

kayemoss

Hallo ladies!

I was so happy to go to my Mum's place yesterday. I went to the polyclinic near her place for Claire's jabs!

Claire is really notti. Her cries can even scare the experienced nurse at the polyclinic! The nurse told me about the reasons for her Merlion symptoms.. It is due to overfeeding and she advised me to feed Claire on 3hrly basis.. No more on demand!

Dunno whether Smilez had given birth to her little prince... Looking forward to her story on her little prince!
happy.gif

yuene

jelly: I will!!! Long-deserved holiday loh... that time I was supposed to go with HB but then last-minute the prof organising the event asked me to stay back on the days that I was going (heart-pain... booked and paid already le! :,( ) Going with friends this time round. Anybody want anything from BKK?

vysweetapple

Hi law_len,

I understand that AM.PM have 2 main photographer right? Which one have you used for your actual day? Been calling up a few, but most of them are not available on my wedding date.

qiqi09

Hi ladies, today i am on course so can come back earlier and chat with u... hee..

kaye, wow little claire must be really loud.. haha.. oh.. overfeed try feeding her 3 hrs if she still merlion..

ya lor long time no heard frm smilez..

denjan

thanks all for the advise!

i went to buy ballons with hubby jz now.... im thiniking of decorate my jb house with pink and white ballons....hopefully it will turn out well... and i will use my poolside party photos and bridal PS to DIY montage....
happy.gif

think_thrice

Jovi - will u be wearing kua? If so, what is the color of your shoes? I'm still thinking if I should get a pair of shoes to match my kua (which I will be only wearing for less than 2 hours).

iceblue27

hi jovi, yup i settled my theme liao fed up wif the vendor dun 1 wait liao(to see mixed theme) so settle for another vendor, use theme recmd by my coordinator.

i also wear 1 pair of shoe al the way! hehe

Dec soon loh!my diet plan failed thoroughly..haiz stil as FAT!haha but i really dun care liao.. jus b happy n hp evrythg smooth tt day

piggy_jas

maydeline

Last yr i went Holiday inn for my cousin's wedding. The ballroom is beautiful.. Mine will be at Parkroyal at Kitchener Road. I'm glad I found a ballroom cos i booked mine this yr ard july-aug. Is a last min decision to held dinner this year. =)

vivi77

ThinkThrice > yeah, i will be wearing kua. I bought a pair of white heels, think shd match ba. yah, me too..wearing the shoes all the way. heehee!

iceblue > whr is your venue? hopefully everything turns out well for you.

Hey brides > inform us your venue and i can add to our list, okie?
happy.gif

monkie

iceblue
think very few shops has pig trotters..

i got my high heals from malaysia ..cos cheaper..i hardly wear heals so i dun wan spend too much $ on that.

bubblepearl

hi babes! so busy....finally got time to come in and see see...jovi..i done w mine AP box liao..see it too plain..add on another couple bear..keke

jellyfield

sylphide,

hehe... rem to check out platinum mall. my eyes were nearly popping out when i finished walking thru the mall.

janice,

do show us the montage if possible!
happy.gif

diva79

hi gals..long time din post here. u gals must be busy ya?

Jovi (vivi77) >> i finished mine very long time ago. here is the b4 after pict. http://diva79.wordpress.com/2007/09/15/diy-wedding-protrait-wedding-inserts/

iceblue27 >> heard from mum that canned pig legs are outa of stock. i actually prefer ang paos over such becoz i dun eat them lei. i also wearing the same heels for my day gown, kua and evening gown. dun want to waste $ buy another pair..so stick to same pair throughout

jellyfield

MTBs,

anybody started to buy any bb stuff? am sooo blur as to what to buy & what can wait/not nec. :S

and oso, anybody noes how to order online from old navy? thks thks!!

vivi77

hi diva > saw ur website...wow..u really spend time document down everything huh...very good lei. I will put bears on my AP Box too. and my date is near the x'mas, i wish to create some kind of x'mas mood.

Went for food tasting on Sunday. My reception area outside my ballroom already decorate with nice x'mas tree...heehee!

padi

Jellyfield: I think you meant pratunam mall? Haha. I was there for my honeymoon my eyes almost popped out too. But cannot try on the clothes there, so I gave up after a while. :S