(2007) Brides of year 2007

ladyice

hey ladies!!!

im back! me same as cherz... can only log in at night...

looks like celestine really is the da jie da here wor... and im very surprised to know cherz is also younger than me...

hihi Ching>>> welcome welcome! wel the come! welcome to our thread... married or getting married? 2007 too? =)

seems like there are a few "long distance champions here".. hehehe 9 yrs is a long time...

angeline>>>> me am like u!! hahaha i met him less than a month we got together.... now it's been abt 2 and a half yrs liao..

then again i think it takes forever to know someone.. so how long u've been together before getting married doesnt really matter. what matters is how long u're going to stay married man!!

well we dun get to do too many crazy things in one lifetime so if he makes u crazy... so be it! cheers! to the love your life! =)

eh dun say u're not pretty ok! the plainest jane is still the most ravishing beauty on her wedding day...

the ring alright lah.. considering he doesnt even need to spend $$ buying me a one carat ring to propose.... i guess all ur hbs also spent alot of money to buy that solitaire to propose right??? mine doesnt need to mah... so add that together.. its abt the same mah..

hmm.. by the way... moi FH hasn't officially proposed. everyone share share leh.. how did ur FH propose? heheheh

hey cherz>>>> life's full of ups and downs... so be glad ur love life together was eventful... it's the journey not the destination that is memorable... =)

moi FH also very lazy...heheheh actually it's me who is fussy.. so he leaves it to me... he just pay $$ lor.. hahaha so i'm doing the research myself too. *high five* oh! and im enjoying every minute of it!

well.. im just glad everyone who is in this thread is in this thread... am so glad this thread i started is actually moving! CHeers to all!

celestine da jie>>>> aiyoh not old lah..... a few yrs older only where got old??? alamak... haben got married can;t be old lah!

hehehhe me too! FH and me planning "dragon" baby!! hehehe so after 30 then have baby lor.

i die die also want to squeeze in one bathtub.... heheheh thats why me asking around.. now i see all ur replies.. i feel abit less worried... at least really got ppl put bathtubs in HDB. hahah..

anegline>>>>> can i also take a peek at ur photos? [email protected]

LADIES>>>> topic/question of the day: How did FH propose?? heheheh

Have a great friday!!!

greenleaf

Hi Celestine, my reno cost abt 28K..over my budget liao....but no choice mah..want this and that...I hv already ROM last year BTW...

Hi Angeline, yup yup, a lot of similiarities lor..
happy.gif

Hi cherz, of cos relationships have ups and downs...And we also will try to go on holidays as often as possible...but no $$$ to travel far...so sometime Malaysia or Bangkok lor...Wow, u are young man....u mean u started since secondary school??

Hi Cinn, I planning for 2006 wedding (cos old liao..cannot wait anymore)...I just kay poh to read this thread and since I see some questions I can answer, so I answer lor...
lol.gif

Wah....so fast plan for "dragon" baby liao ah....U sure plan fast hor...

kengeline

Hi Cherz,

You were with FH since you're 15 yrs old. Wow, so envy you girls. The longest relationship i had was only 4 yrs.

Though i'm not with hb long enuff to compare. But i do feel sian at times. He works as a production manager and he's always not free. And he works 4-10. Two weeks off one day. Can you imagine? Sometimes i'm so fed up with his work. And can you imagine in the middle of the nite, a call means he have to go back and help out.

We just make it a point to do something special whenever we meet up. Just spent quality time topgether. Early breakfast, afternoon shopping or spend some quiet moments at our home, late nite supper and coffee session at fisherman village, stroll at east coast park that kind.

Hahaha.....Guys are like that one. Girls will always be the one looking ard for these that. Checking out the best offer and accessories. Last time my hb say i waste time shopping ard for BS you know. But take it easy lor. Of course we want the best things mah.

I see. The flats over there are more than 10 yrs. Must share with my hb. Eh, share with you all something funny. Hb knows i'm in this forum and he'll off and on ask me. So how, did you go to your san ba wang luo today? (38 internet)Kekek....

Hi Cinn,

Surprised rite? That there's ppl younger than you. hahah.....

Think you won't tink i'm crazy as well. Thanx for the comforting words, Cinn.

One carat. Oh please. For me, i just wanted something modest and not too big. (More afraid ppl steal my ring) Hb brought me buy proposal ring. I saw a 0.5 carat and i really find it too big. I chose a 0.2. But upon pay money, he ask the salesperson to give me a 0.3.

Its my pleasure to chit chat, share share ard here. Hope you girls won't find me long winded, talk too much or too revealing on my life. Heee.....

Hi Ching,

28k for a 5 room really very reasonable lei. Me premium 4 room already cost me 28k le. You go for contractors huh?

Angeline

kengeline

Oh yah,

As for the proposal. Here goes. A bit long.

Think ard 3 mths with him, he ask me if i wanna get a flat with him. I just treat him joke joke lor. Then one day, he say wanna buy something for me. The next thing i know, we're at Diamond Industrial. I just laugh in my heart. I also dun know why i laugh. Heee...Anyway

I was just looking ard and he say he wanna buy me a ring. I just smiled. Went past a counter and saw those certified diamonds sparkling. I took and look and walk past it. Hb pulled me back.

The salesperson was fast enuff to present us a one carat. And guess my reaction. I was like "Wow, so big. I dun want." Then the sales person moved on to smaller version. So i looked ard and loved that 0.25. Think its nicer. Then the salesperson joked with me say hb ser de buy something big for me and yet i chose something so small.

Upon payment, hb told the salesperson for that design, get me the bigger carat. And i ended up with a 0.3

He kept the ring. Came and looked for me at nite and we chatted at the loading bay of my house. And then he proposed. No flowers as after his work, almost no florist is open. He just folded a cloth that resembles a flower. I wanted him to kneel down but too many ppl walking ard liao. He just kneel in his car. After ard one hour, the ring is finally on my fourth finger.

Think the proposal ended here. Not something touching or spectacular as i always dreamt of. But it just put a smile on me whenever i thot of it.

How about the rest? Share with me k.....

Angeline

cherz

hi all,

yuppi i wif my FH since 15.heehee fr young blur blur ganna charmed by him alreadi....

here's my proposal story:

It was a totally unexpected proposal!!!
me n FH went 2 KL for a short trip last nov.at nite,we went 2 the hotel swimming pool 2 c c look look.the swimming pool had a view of the twin towers.i guess dat added to the romantic atmosphere.then my FH asked me closed my eyes n stretch out my hands.at dat time i was tinking wat was he up too(coz my FH wasnt realli a veri romantic n full of surprise guy) but i din expect a proposal at all. then he put the ring box on my hand n ask me open my eyes. when i did, my FH was kneeling down n he pop the qns!

my proposal ring is 0.33 carat. like angeline i aso dun like so big one.personally, i feel 0.33 a bit too big liao.i aso paiseh 2 wear to office coz like a bit show off n i aso scare i spoilt it.so i mostly wear during wkends.

so mayb wedding bands dun need buy so ex one coz u wear it everyday.

angeline>> ya i had seen yr ROM pics be4.No wonder i find u n yr hubby name familiar...hee so tis is the reason.

can share wif us where u tailor made yr ROM dress(yr dress quite unique...did u choose the design??) n who is yr MUA coz i may DIY aso.

ladyice

hello ladies...

CHerz>>> why dun u start first so that we know what u mean by consolidating our particulars?

anegline>>> me saw ur photos liao... u look matured but really radiant!!

ching>>> yah i plan so early thats why there is this 2007 thread mah!!! hahahah.... everything also plan early so that can prepare mah... (including the dragon baby) wedding needs alot of $$ one leh... if dun prepare and save.. how to have my dream gown, my fullerton dinner and most importantly.. my Piaget ring leh? hehehehe
138250.gif

kengeline

Hi Cherz,

Think its always the case where the most unromantic people would do the most romantic things once in a while. Like what your FH did. Very romantic of him.

My hb also the same. Very unromantic that kind. But i spent the most romantic X'mas last year. Heee.....

Just wanna do a poll ard here. Do you girls forsee that after ROM, are you gonna wear the band? And after the AD, wedding bands on or off?

I tailor-made my gown at Ted collection. We worked out the design together with the designer. My MUA is Sandy. For my ROM, i asked for a heavier make-up cos i have a mini-photoshoot at Esplanade before my ROM. Personally i really like her MU.

Hi Cinn,

Yup. I look very matured. Think just nice for my hb. Hahaha.....Thanx for the compliment.

Just check with you, does your FH knows all the plannings you did? Or he only know at this point of time, the gowns are confirmed. Heee....Just curious. If i tell my HB of all my plans and in this 2007 thread, he'll sure faint.

Angeline

bulldog

Angeline

Hi sorry for my late reponse! ya understand a person is alongtime experience!

ya must measure t space then planning to start any renova!

Thks for sharing yr rom pics! yr smile very sweet & yr cheongsam very sexy... I actually want to go esplande to take photo but my Hubby dun wan he said very hard to parking...

I got to see yr face next time got chances would not char jian er guo!

After my rom I & my hubby never wear our wedding band coz I never let d office colleague know & two of my hubby frenz know only...

Cinn

u can call me da jie lor! My hubby frenz already call me da sao..

I never got any proposal lah! My hubby only sms me, Do u love me? will u marry to me & b my lawful wife!

all yr guy very romantic!

I never plan to hv baby at which year! let natural take it course.

Cherz: 23/FH 25
Cinn: 24/FH 27
Celestine: 25+/HB 25+

kengeline

Hi Celestine,

Have you sourced for any quotations from any ID? Maybe you can let them about your walk-in and see what advice they have for you. These quote can be used as reference which can come in handy when you wanna start reno.

For my case, i did approach a designer. He suggested we hack the 2 bedroom into 1 so can accomodate a walk-in and a very big area for MBR. The other room as it is. Liked the idea but if got kids sure got problm so me dropped the idea.

Thanx for the compliment. Did you scan your pix to the net? Cause i remembered you DIY rite? If you did, remember to email me so i can shout Celestine, me here (when i see you from afar)......Hahahah....

You and hb work in the same company? My colleagures knew i ROM-ed but not my client. But i still wears it and they also never mentioned or dun know noticed a not. Kekeke......

The SMS is the proposal liao mah? Good enuff le. Some ppl dun even get to hear will you marry me.

I got a fren. She and hb go a fren's ROM. The guy just ask why not we register a date. Shun bian loh. Save the trip. If like this, romantic? Hahaha......

Hmmm, seems i'm the youngest ard here and hb is the oldest among here.

Angeline

bulldog

Angeline

Hvn't sourced for any ID yet! Save $$$ first now do some research. My MBR is alone not link wif t 2 BR my flat is t corner one.. Ya is true loh if next time yr children wan to hv their our room.

OK loh, once my video ready! will sent to u..
Photo? My hse no scanner can't download n like u see. Maybe I got chance ask my hubby frenz help me to do... then sent it to U..

No we not working in d same company! But went he free will come n fetch me then My office auntie veri KPO I dun wan to let them know coz they gossip around wait good thing turn become bad thing..

My MUA also sandy la! Her makeup very natural & prices ver reasonable..

ladyice

hELLO...

angeline>>> aiyoh.. of course my FH knows the plannings lor.... but i already have in mind what i want.. and then we shared about it every once a while lor... he usually gives in to me.. but the common thing was that he wanted a very grand dinner... =)

FH also knows of this thread. he told me visit more often hahahah so that we know where to avoid and who to look for, for things like photoghraphy and stuff. he's been very encouraging.

i think u blur liao.. no gowns are confirmed now. just the BS confirmed only. I have yet to take my measurements but he does know the gown i haf in mind. (i'm lucky he's big sized so i can wear my BIG "princess" gown...)

Celestine>>> sms can liao lah... better than no ask. at least he bother....

i haven't gotten any proposal but i do expect one though.. otherwise no way im marrying him.. hahah! but i did tell him to forget about the diamond ring and he's very happy abt it. hahaha... wait and see lor... u ladies will be the first to know what the proposal is like. Psst... his ears turn really red when he blushes..

Ladies... i need some suggestions... u see.. FH and I realised that the wedding date we want is a Sunday... ROM isnt opened on sundays... so i need help on suggestions how to hold a PLAIN AND SIMPLE AND LOW COST AFFAIR FOR THE ROM affair..

HELP!!!
sad.gif

ladyice

oh yah.. on the wedding bands thingy...

hmm.. i think i will wear it. It's a status I'm proud of. I'm gonna have 2 sets anyway, one for formal events... another for daily wear. =)

i'm going to shop for the bands this weekend! yay!
biggrin.gif

cherz

hi angeline n celestine,

i aso tot of getting Sandy to be my MUA if i DIY.saw some of the brides photos MU by sandy n they look natural.angeline too!

but i hav a frenz who rom.her MUA is ponnie.her MU looks veri heavy,esp the blusher.but her photos turn out great.r yr MU heavy??

celestine,

share wif me yr video too when ready ya.....

angeline,

wow yr gown muz hav cost a bomb.hmm planning 2 get ted as yr BS as well??

hmm y dun wear wedding bands after rom leh?so xin ku source for the bands then dun wear a bit wasteful leh.i will wear!!!

huh how much celestine co. auntie so kapo one!!!wow but its veri hard 2 keep a secret leh!!!peifu peifu.....

cherz

aiyoz....all of u hav at least something alreadi...u noe rom or a flat....sigh i am the only one still at step 1....hee only chatting wif u guys here.

cinn,

goin hav 2 rings!!!!mayb u buy 1 pair 1st then next time buy another pair???if not the formal pair will rot in the ring box leh.juz my thoughts.tink i hav no $$ buy another pair.

share wif me yr wedding band shopping ya.i aso went c c look look but nothing caught my eyes.went only 2 the normal shops like lee hwa,sookee....wanted 2 go fairy inc but mayb when i decide my rom date then i go n c c.

kengeline

Hi Celestine,

What i meant was the 2 bedroom hack into one and the MBR as it is. My MBR also not linked to the 2 bedroom. Mine is second to the corner. Yah lor. If i can convince my hb no kids in the future, i would have got my huge bedroom. Sigh.....

Thanx Celestine. Will wait patiently for your video.

I see. If you forsee that they'll gossip and make things worse, then its a really good idea to keep a low profile.

Yup. Heard a lot of good comments about Sandy's charges and skills. Glad we made the right choice.

Hi Cinn,

Wow, then you and fh must be on the same frequency liao. You're such a lucky girl.

Actually i also think this forum is very informative. Be it home decor, matters of the heart and stuff like that. We can share knowledge with others and vice versa. My hb just dun understand sometimes but he didn't stop me of course. Hahaha......

Oops sorry. Yah. BS confirmed not the gowns. If its the gown, then it'll be a bit scary cos your AD is in 2007.

That's very cute lei. Ears turns red when he blushes. Hmmmmm i have never seen my man blush lei. Just remembered his shy face when we met the second time. Very cute as well.

Erm, i ROM in the building itself. Not really sure of alternatives. If the days falls on Sunday, then you'll surely need to ROM outside the Register. Seen in the forum ppl going to restaurant and ROM. Got JP and got food that kind. Not sure of cost.

You know Teahouse under Tung Lok. They do rent a small area for solemnization. And its charged per head with buffet dim sum and seafood dinner. Maybe you might wanna consider that.

I remembered while i was sourcing rings, a salesperson was telling better not to have 2 set of wedding bands. I didn't check with my folks anyway cos we only got one. Maybe you might wanna research a bit.

Hi Cherz,

I opted for a heavier MU. What i read in the forum is that, natural or light MU will not be very obvious in outdoor shoots. So its better to do heavier MU. But not that kind like wayang lah. Super red cheeks.

I hope you din mixed up Ted Wu and Ted Collection. I'm currently with Ted Collection. Signed up their 2.2k packages with a tea dress (ROM gown), weddng gown and evening gown. 3 years down the road, if i strike toto, i'll might be getting a Ted Wu wedding gown. Hahaha.....

Dun like that lah. More things (flat, ROM-ed) means more commitment. At least i can say you are more carefree. In fact, good in another way.

To all,

Really thanx so much for replying my poll here.

Angeline

kengeline

Hey girls,

Wanna share horoscope of youself and partner. Hee.....I'm a firm believer of all these crazy things. Hahaha....Anyway, if you do not wish to share, its also okay with me. So me first.

Angeline: Leo / Ken: Libra

bulldog

Cinn

Hehe wait to hear yr proposal soon! I'm not very sure hold on outside solemnization U must get aplace to eat & get a JP! Maybe u can try another thread like rom ameeting place at june 2004.

Chrez

sandy do d MU very natural lo... my eye lip is hidden one she put d sticker on eye lip bring out my eye bigger lah.. d charges only $80 & hair accessories $12.

Can, once is ready will sent to U!

I hv no choice my office auntie very horrible one! they would not said good thing one they'll twist around yr word..

I trying very hard to keep tis secret!

so sometime I'm free I'll take out n see & wear..
when d actual day then annouce to everyone..

step by step no hurry! still got time to choose now u free see see look look..

My wedding band got from goldheart pure plat serie $668 nett one small diamond & inside a blue sapphire gem.. custom-made one. my one urgent case took 4 week to do.. actually took 6 week one..

But I hvn't engrave any word in d wedding band! can share what u all intend to engrave?

Angeline

ya i also wan a huge wardrode! think ahead got so many clothes dun know put way headache..

sorry for waiting my video my sis like to drag I keep on chaseing her she said soon.. i think my AD will get outside pple to do.. abit fair doubt lo..

Thks.. act list u know! I'm trying my best to a low profile!

Angeline: Leo/ Ken: Libra
Celestine: Scorpion/ HB: Leo

bulldog

Cherz

U can get white gold more cheaper lo.. few hundred only for one! my ring box abit DIY I bought sis mazgine free a love blue box & I put cushion & a paper sticker (two love shade cross a arrow) stick on t top..

Angeline

share yr package include what? I also like ted wu collection! as specially d men suit look very smart when tat time saw on d magzine I forgot d artist name they got marry one..

since most for u've sign up BS aready! me hvn't

kengeline

Hi Celestine,

Then you must really brainstorm on the location of the walk-in. Hee....Get free expert advice from the ID k when you meet them up.

No problem. I understand your situation. Next time better get someone else to do it. At least you can "scold" them if they are slow. Heee....

Poor thing. Have to keep low profile. Still better than to let these ppl bi*ch ard. You can wear it in the weekend. No problem at all rite?

As for my wedding band, i've got from Soo Kee's Brailliant Rose collection. Both hb and myself have a smalll solitaire diamond. I also custom made as i wanted something gloosy. All in all i paid S$ 1,697 but got myself free Marriot Hotel stay. Kekeke......

I engrave "Beginning Of Forever" You DIY the things in the box. That's impressive. Very nice of you. See your effort. I can't be bothered ah. Just put inside the box and that's it.

Celestine, think you mistaken. The famous BS is Ted Wu who custom-made Evelyn Tan and Darren Lim of Channel 8. In few years time, if got money, i woul love to do my wedding gown at Ted Wu. But...

Currently i'm with the tailor shop by the name of Ted Collection. They did my ROM gown. My package with them is 2.2 k for a ROM gown, a wedding gown and a evening gown.

A lot of ppl mixed up Ted Wu and Ted Collection. Heee.....Not same k....

But one thing that's for sure. A package with Ted Wu cost at least 5.5k

Angeline

bulldog

Angeline

Thks for yr advice!
ya weekend take out see & wear!

My wedding band all cost $1,116! we pefer matt type. Thks for yr compliment (Little Box)

beginning of forever something new My HB frenz suggest we put eternal love but my HB dun like it!

I never mistake I know yr one is Ted collection! t packages only include 3 gown..

wow.. I wasn't know tat Ted wu packages cost 5.5K! I like d design..

cherz

Cherz: Capricon/ FH: Leo

hey celestine,

hee our other half both Leos leh!!!!wonder if they will hav similiar character....angeline aso!!!

cherz

angeline,

"Beginning Of Forever" ....veri romantic wordings 2 engrave on yr rings.

hmm...i din realise there is a BS called Ted collection.what do they specialise in....as in wat kind of gowns do they tend 2 design?

Cinn,

i may hav my ROM outdoors too as my FH tot dat it wld b more special.

i noe Carlton had a rom package at ard $1k including set up n buffet for 30 pax. u can check out tis website.
http://www.carlton.com.sg/weddings.htm

kengeline

Hi Celestine and Cherz,

As for the engraving, i didn't wanted to have our names on. Wanted a verse. So basically after brain-storming with my hb, nothing good came out. hahaha....... So i research on the net loh and found this.

Celestine,

I see. Both prefer matt. During our ring searching, i really fed up cos we couldn't agree on anything. Be it design and the look. (Glossy or matt) I even suggest we take different design. Hahaha.....But we still found a pair we loved in the end.

The engraving. How about eternally yours? I can't remember but got one very meaningful. Ends with infinity and beyond. Might wanna check out the internet.

Yah. Expensive but very fantastic gowns. think 5.5k is only the bare minimum le. Sigh......

Hi Cherz,

Yup. What a coincident. Think more or less their character the same. Me always read up about partner's horoscope to more understand their moves. Kekeke.....

Heee.....Ted Collection is a tailor shop. Not a BS. They specialised in cheong sum. In recent years, they also incorporated a lot of evening gowns. Most of the girls are very satisfied client of theirs. Including myself. kekkeke.....Just in case you might wanna drop by, its along Upper Cross Street.

Angeline

bulldog

Cherz

same same!

Angeline

My wedding Band differnt design! one is plat series & other white gold, when we collect our wedding band t sales asst tell us to take photo at t outlet I was so surprise! they'll collecting so many couples photo put in a album!
do u hv d website?
do hv d address for ted collection!

Cinn

How is yr day for yr wedding band selection?

kengeline

Hi Celestine,

I see. So you took the white gold or plat? Plat much more expensive rite?

Eh, i never heard before lei. Ask you all to take pictures at their shop. Very interesting.

Website of the engraving: nope. Cos it was a random search. I sort of remebered it by hard. Website of Ted collection is www.tedcollection.com

Address: 30, Upper Cross Street, Singapore 058338
Think its opposite Hong Lim Complex.

Angeline

kengeline

Erm, the website a bit disappointing. No pictures on their gown. Just some pictures dun know from where.

TC was saying after we submit the pictures, then they'll post it to the net. Hee.....Till now i haven't submit lei. Maybe one of these days loh.

bulldog

Angeline

I took the plat series! which my HB pefer loh...
my HB pefer plat series end up he take d white gold! I actually intended to take white gold more cheaper la d prices $348 insert diamond $100.

photo - d outlet keep one copy & give us one copy to keep as memory!

Never mind, its OK!

Ya is true no picture! If i free can go n take a look! when u r free then sent it to them!

Share My wedding Band Size

celestine: 6/ HB 16

kengeline

Hi Celestine,

So you mean your ring is in plat and ur hb is in white gold? Yup. White gold is cheaper. Hee....Our ring is in white gold.

So nice lei. Really dn know Goldheart so sweet one lei. You should drop by one of these days. Really nice evening gowns. Think i'll be going tomolo. Tomolo no appointment. Hahaha.....

Erm, our wedding band size, i can't remember lei. Have to go my new house to dig out the receipt. Think should have hor? Reply you say Monday. Cause i'll only be going only on weekend.

Angeline

bulldog

Angeline

yes

I'm free will go down n take a look!

Ok take yr time lah!

one question to ask d yr guy hv close gal frenz?

cherz

hey angeline,

how much r ted collection cheong sum (roughly)?
wat made u decide 2 sign wif them?

i tot of making a cheong sum 4 my rom too but not sure if it will b wasteful coz might not wear again...

hey celestine,

my FH hav close gf...hmm but not sure how close is yr close.my FH has a gp of sec sch frenz,3 gals n he goes out wif them usually for supper.haha he still call them his charlie angels!!!

hmm...u hav a problem wif yr guy having close gfs??of course u will get worry when yr guy hangs out wif the opposite sex but u hav 2 trust each other.i wld wan 2 hav my close guy frenz aso.muz gif each other space n freedom ya.

another qns: does yr guy allow u to party (if u do)?

ladyice

hello all!

celestine>>> it's this weekend we're going to see wedding bands so not yet.. hehehe will update u ladies abt it later.

cherz>>> thanks for the reccomendation. I've been thinking abt it for a while but i think getting a chalet and having it there would be a more casual option. I'm actually looking at the Changi bungalows at National Service Resort & Country Club. Abit expensive but it's big.. double storeys high with 2 bedrooms and huge kitchen and living rooms complete with karaoke and mahjong table! hehhehe... I celebrated my bday there 2 yrs ago and still love it.

check it out at: http://www.esrcc.com.sg/bungalow/index.html

Cherz: Capricon/ FH: Leo
Cinn: Taurean / FH: Saggitarian

Celestine>>> the cute icons i have were downloaded years ago.. actually what u can do is.. when u surf, look out for cute ones and then left click and save them. =)

139547.gif

kengeline

Hi Celestine,

As for close gal fren, think its only one or two. Occassionally he'll call them up to chit chat or meet up for lunch. He can't meet me for lunch since i'm in Jurong Island and the security oer here is very tight.

So whenever we're free, he'll make the effort to ask the girls and their hb or bf along. Think that's all. I have a certain trust with him but i can't voice out to him. So i'll "complain" whenever they call or meet each other.

As for myself, i have 90% guy pals. So he would alway complain when they call me up. So not to make things worse, i try meeting them jiu jiu yi ci that kind. But will still keep in touch thru phones.

Hi Cherz,

I gave up partying 4 years ago. Even frens call, i won't realy budge. But if really got a need, i'll ask him along. As for him, he doesn't like partying. But if he does, its only with me. I didn't insist. He auto call me go with him one.

Think a CS will cost ard $ 800. Varys upon design, material, beading and time span.

Why i signed up with them? A bit long. I needed a ROM package for my ROM in a month's time. Went to a BS at Causeway point. Very disappointed by the condition of their gowns. Wanted to go to the Tanjong Pagar there to try my luck. But before that, i remembered Bugis Junction got a few BS and went there first.

I went Satiago. The gowns condition were very poor and they keep on "forcing" me to sign up their package. So i left. Saw TC and i thot was Ted Wu and went in. Din know they were a tailor shop and ask for some rental. He din explain and kept on showing me his wonderful works. I was impressed but i told them, i dun want any package. Then he explain his package of 2.2k. I was still not convinced cause i only want one to rent and not to keep.

Hb was the one who were more impressed by their works, insisted that i sign up with them. Ask me if i like the gowns and i said yes. He just went over to pay money.

Checked their thread in the forum and found alot of satisfied customer. And in the end, the gowns came way above my expectation in terms of design and beading.

CS for your ROM can be used on your AD as a tea dress. Serve tea to the PIL. I gonna used it again for AD. Kekeke....

Hi Cinn,

Will wait for your update on your ring search. I'm sure its gonna be fun.

Thanx for the horoscope replies ladies.....

Angeline

bulldog

Cherz

everyday they always talking on d phone! My HB always ask where r u & what r u doing now. sms all d time scared i see. But my one he want to see..

I always sms My HB he'll not reply me back wait until long long.. call me back on d phone! Since I not that important..

They was a time My HB bring me go clubbing so heng I was his close gf in d same pub aft tat went we go back my hb right hand put at gf shoulder I was so surprise loh... I dun no what to react..

so cute charlie angels

Yes he allow but he'll ask what group of frenz go & d place!

Cinn

Ok hope to hear u soon..

Angeline

as also hv guy frenz we do talking phone & sometime meet up! not like my Hb like tis.

M I over reacted!

kengeline

Hi Celestine,

Dun think you have over-reacted. If for me, i would have felt uneasy as well. Felt like secondary to his gal frenz. I'm a typical one lah. I'll do whatever he does which i hate and see his reaction.

Think my advice will be: Do whatever he's doing.

Allow me to say something subjective.

Leo guys are very very attention-seeking. They want all focus to be on them. They always flirt around to catch their partner's attention. Maybe you can give a "it doesn't matter at all" look. He'll sure go crazy.

If not, flirt with other guys in the pub using body languague or eye contact. Cause Leo are super jealous guys. If he make a big fuss, better. You can voice out your discomfort. He'll definately get the picture. But his heart will be glad cos he can see that you're kan chiong over him.

BUT in some extreme cases might lead to quarrels. So if you really wanna do it my way, think twice k. For me, it worked so well with my exs. Message got thru. Kekeke....

Angeline

bulldog

Angeline

wow.. u sure know well in LEO! Got one time go clubbing (tis is bfr marriage) wif my HB he was dancing wif his frenz & tap k gals! So I just dancing alone so abit fair doubt abt it! so I dance n dance then when a guy want to dance wif me N let my HB frenz saw it tell my My HB. My HB straight away went up confront d guy push d guy almost frighting his frenz stop it loh..

I mean I very royal to him why he want to do that! N very selfish I let him play he dun let me play..

kengeline

Hi Celestine,

Hee....I do read up on these to understand more about people's character. Its only reference purpose. I'm not 100%

Okay. Leo are very selfish animal. You have already mentioned. He can do it but not you. Argue also no point. Its still he can and you cannot. So no point quarrel with him.

For example, maybe if he fire up again cos you too close to another guy. Push him to one corner. Make sure the rest of your frens dun see of course. Tell him you're not stopping him and why is he stopping you? See what he gotta say lor.

Erm but because they are selfish in nature, it'll still happen again. So you must really bear with this kind of inconsiderate person. Must be really kuan hong da liang. Just let go.

Dun be surprise. Leo are in fact very loyal person as well. Just that they dun show out.

Do take care of your temper. Dun shout at him k. He cannot take it.

Hee....I am like teaching you the bad things. Hope you dun get angry. just share with you a bit of things i've learn.

I'm so sorry cherz. Not all Leos are the same k. I'm have no special intention. Dun misunderstood okay. Only applies to certain people.

Angeline

cherz

Hi Cinn,

yup been 2 the chalets be4....veri big n equipped.but those near the sea can attract those flying insects.n those ppl selling BBQ food veri efficient one.the moment i 1st step into the chalet they called liao!

wow angeline,

yr HB veri nice hor.u like the gowns then he pay $$ liao.hmm mayb dats the thing abt older HBs.they tend 2 b more doting on u....dats my observation.hee but got more pressure 2 give birth earlier.my frenz HB aso 30.they ROM tis yr,AD next yr n planning for baby liao!!!so fast!!goin hav a kid call me "auntie auntie" soon.

ya u r rite.my bf is those easily jealous type.
hee u realli hav a gd understanding of horoscopes.u muz hav gd ppl skills ya.

celestine,

tink my bf will react in the same way as yr bf.

cherz

hey,

read fr other threads dat there is a wedding show in the ZOO in oct!!!!!haha wonder how will it b like???

but i noe there r PS packages in the zoo n bird park though.hai spore hav limited places 2 take PS,not sentosa then esplanade.

ladyice

hello mr dear friends....

hehehhe i juz bought my wedding bands... the first pair. =) Just came in to share the joy. Bought it from Lee Hwa, the Kizoku series.

Umm... would like to do a poll to see who engraved what in their wedding rings.... help!!