(2006) Brides of year 2006

qq77

happy.gif

tissuebox1

greekgal

yap..its the inserts that expensive cos the shape is odd...

my hb think as long as we like the card so the inserts price doesnt matter

frais_bleu

wa pat....how tall is ur HB??? sounds like very tall leh....or mayb i'm the short one....hehehe....actually i also need at least 4" shoe bcos my hb is 175 n i'm only 143...hahaha....so very different in height if stand together without the help of high heels.

Hey Summer!! we're getting married on the same day!!! n i believe we're the same age too!!! hahaha...

happy_bug

haha..i understand..hey, get those platform type of heels lar..not very painful after walking..
happy.gif

My FH is 1.87 and me only 1.62..tats y need VERY HIGH heels..even my co-ordinator kept laughing when we try the gowns!

popie

haha. my whole head onli think of CS. cannot tahan. cos i looking for my CS now.

EG n WG jus look at magazines lor. i bought alot of managzines prior to my fitting. kinda got hooked onto buying them.

kaye

ladies,
want to go NYDC to eat?
It can be either at Suntec or Orchard...
then we can eat dessert there...
Outdoor-
for drinks...if alcohol drinks, can go opp is the oscar (I think)
or coffee (Pacific Cafe & Starbucks)
think starbucks at Suntec got outdoor if I remember correctly

elven_princess

Hello Samantha & bride, our PS are pretty near. Mine's on the 6th July. Yah, me still need to shed afew kilos, hee. My designer says my back's getting fleshy. :p But im too lazy to go gym leh, maybe will eat lesser instead. Hee.

pinkbunny

yoo hoo! guess who's back from sibu!! bluebunny is now RED!!! haha.

i've sent out my cards to those that need to send (already got my first RSVP!), parents will deliver to family, and tomorrow will distribute to colleagues

eh 17th is ON!!!!!!! i anywhere also can. except vegetarian places :S

ade dapipi
big hugs for your mummy!
happy.gif

partner

Hi tansy,

i pay abt $4k but my hubby negotiate alot to make a gd deal out of it. ya i do agreed package not cheap but their gown are imported. So still alrite la.

When you go for your gown selection, you will have difficulty making decision cos all very beautiful. I take abt 3hrs plus jux to choose my WG & EG.....

babybride

Hi everyone,

I m new here...i m also a dec 06 bride...

wow, everyone talking abt PS now...mine havent decide when yet...i called the BS and they ask mi to go down to see see look look in late apr..is it too late huh??

i at a loss of wat other things shld i prepare now...any advise??

i have already book the dinner place but the person went on maternity leave so cant decide wat decor for the ballroom yet...

as for church wedding i also book the place liao..

any other things that i left out???

so glad to find so many brides here...havin wedding in dec 06 too...kekeke

angeldust

Hi bride, I'm sure Ted wun be fed up if you explain to him clearly your ideas. Relax, have fun and enjoy the process.

Hi babybride, welcome to the thread.
happy.gif
Maybe you would want to provide your details so maez can update the table. In the meantime, I am preparing a checklist for countdown by months for the things we need to do before the wedding and also plan the wedding itinerary.

meowysp

Storm,
I used to hate wearing covered shoes until I read an article that says wearing high heels with open toes strappies will cause the feet to widen. Dun wan my narrow feet to become wide feet so try to wear covered shoes most of the time n leave strappies for occasions.
take care n hope to see u back soon.
happy.gif

Pat n frais,
think we all have the same prob. Me 154 n hubby is 176. I tried many 4" shoes before deciding on paradox cos the workmanship n design are really good. When wearing the 4" feels like wearing 3" so immediately bought it down. When I wore it for ROM, my frens still comment that i look short when i stand beside him. haiz.

magic_alz

greekgal,
wah serious! so good...hm..mine's just the usual, provide invitation cards but inserts n printing gotta do ourselves..

haven't even had time to create the chinese wording yet...sigh..
we only have to give the cards out 1 1/2 mths before right?

tissuebox,
hey i wanna see pics when they're ready too! =)

lyn,
i'm so sorry to hear that...! you bought the gown during their sale right? tsk tsk..so unprofessional! this is not the first time i'd heard such things about her liao..so scary..
hope everything turns out well for you..

marnie

Welcome back Pink Bunny...so BlueBunny now red as a lobster eh?
lol.gif

Gosh...envying you now. Think I also need some R&R. Hmmm......

Eh so, how about the baskets?

Hazel, wooo hooo! I second NYDC. Mmm......thinking bout their delectable dessert spread now....
kao_drool.gif
I also second Starbucks..(for obvious reasons lah).
wink.gif
Too bad cannot go TCC...then our dear Lipstar can "wash her eyes"...
rofl.gif

K, Girls, let me know how about the meeting. I'm going to be so darn busy the next few days. The former Justice Lai passed away this morning so want to pay respects.

sharkey

Hi Maez,

Thanks for including me in the table
happy.gif

Hi Sam, you are very disciplined ne.Will go to the gym automatically.My FH had to force me to go to the gym and somemore he set up a training program for me to follow
sad.gif
Sian...

lilic

<font color="0077aa">hi bride, all my gowns are mtm.. dun worry abt your fussiness.. coz i think i am 100 times more fussy than you.. hahahah...

hey angel, seems like DC seamstress very packed.. so i only got to confirm at least the silhouette by mid-march.. =(

anyway, i will go arab street to do some sourcing then the show before i decide to soften the look or not.. =(
hee, i guess you will know where i heading towards right? =)

hi elven_princess, you are in DC right? who is your designer? you settled your WG?</font>

yvonneoh

Hi all,

Planning to for my ROM and AD in dec 2006 (On the Same Day, ROM will be just before the dinner start).. Now We are doing our budgeting and planning.

Both of Us are Hokkie and my father is a very traditional man. So wondering is anyone out there could give us comprehensive list of things to do and buy for a wedding. (We have no idea where to start)

You may email me at [email protected].

Many Thanks in advance.

yvonneoh

Hi all,

Planning to for my ROM and AD in dec 2006 (On the Same Day, ROM will be just before the dinner start).. Now We are doing our budgeting and planning.

Both of Us are Hokkie and my father is a very traditional man. So wondering is anyone out there could give us comprehensive list of things to do and buy for a wedding. (We have no idea where to start)

You may email me at [email protected].

Many Thanks in advance.

lilic

<font color="0077aa">hi yvonne

cant help you with the traditional aspect.. but for the wedding itself, you need to do the following after you settle your budget..
1) settle your date
2) settle the dinner venue
3) settle your actual day PG
4) settle your bridal shop(esp the makeup artist)
5) settle your pre-wedding PG
actually, think if you want dec weekends, kinda tough now coz lotsa choice hotels and AD PG already taken up during those dates..

happy searching.. </font>

stefylim

hi angledust...

when u finish the list can email me? i'm totally not doing anything now coz settling my ROM in april first....just finish the invite design (making my own) n the gifts...dress chosen but haven confirm...

for PS i onli taking in Jun/Jul or will go choose gown in April....

AD PG - got 2 frens taking for us...not taking VG coz broke liow...

wat else must i do now har??

lipstar

Idyll: Starbucks? *reluctantly* Ok lor.
board-post.cgi

(To the other girls who are
kao_confused2.gif
, Idyll &amp; Hazel like coffee from Starbucks while Jean &amp; I prefer CoffeeBean.
biggrin.gif
;

Regarding the "wash eyes" @ TCC, cos I saw a sinfully delectable chocolate cake)

Hazel: Ok! NYDC it shall be!
bounce.gif

pinkbunny:
rofl.gif
@ bluebunny turning red.

vinmei

Hey Ladies,

I am back!
happy.gif
Wedding finally over. It was an memorable event. HAve a very fun day esp at nite! :p

Anyone getting married tml? Last day of Feb liao...

Hi Lovestory,
Hows everything? So fast its over leh... When u starting work?
happy.gif

angeldust

Hi Jacquise,

for ur budget think Sam Wong is a good gauge. U can view his portfolio at http://samwong.fotopi*.net/ (replace * with c)

Hi yvonne, u can pop by Sago Street at Chinatown. cant help much cos I am currently overseas on work trip so I cant provide some of the addresses that I got.

Hi Steph, ermm.. think not very convenient to share as my list differs because I have 2 weddings and also the list contains certain pte details. apologies. but basically what i did was to list down by month, the things we need to get settled.

example:
Sep 06 (PS mth)
- Book mani pedi
- Get hair cut/ trim
- Fix Facial appt
- MU trial (date:XX Sep 06)
- Source for printer for cards

I did it along this line then whenever something pops up, I add it in.. so I do not miss anything.. when the month arrives I just tick accordingly.

deremi

<font color="aa00aa">hey tweety,

sama sama...fun, tiring n pretty.
smile till my face cramp liao. haha...
i start work tomolo.
hw abt u?</font>

sleepy_sg

Jmonster,

I tink u can try to hint some of your closer friends/relatives/family for the electrical appliances leh... since ppl like to gif it as presents for the housewarming.. hahah...

as for me, oreli complete the renovations and furnishing stage liao.. now the new flat, hb is staying liaoz..

renovation is a real tiring process, not onl we need to tink of the furnishings, we have to monitor the workmanship of the contractor/designer.. aihz..

marnie

Hazel, I can't make it on 3rd now cos' Meraj won some tickets to see the "World Cup" trophy. I am too shocked to understand the rationale behind queueing up to take pictures with a trophy on display for a mere 10 minutes or so....
lol.gif

Mocha Frap here I come!!
proud.gif

Lipstar, do you want to lunch with me on 20th?

lipstar

Idyll: Sure! See ya on 20th!

The last tally for the month of Feb of staff who tendered was at 3. Today another colleague tendered. Tomorrow yet another one will tender. Sad to see all my good friends cum lunch kakis leaving.
351097.gif

trina_wys

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-1">Nick</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AD</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">BS</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Venue</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church/Solumnisation</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AD PG</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AD VG</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Email</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Love Nest</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">reismion</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1st Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Amara Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Benjamin Loo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">D'memorz - Patrick</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boon Tiong</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">blur_gal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1st Nov</font> </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">silentelf</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3rd Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">French Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Regent Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">St Gregory Brasserie &amp; Courtyard - GPPR</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ni<k Goh</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">roidana</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4th Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Four Seasons</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Four Seasons</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">meowysp</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4th Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Singapore Marriott Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Benjamin Loo</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">reishi</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4th Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Thomson Wedding</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Grand Plaza Parkroyal</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">tiglet</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4th Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Jawn Happy Ever After</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pan Pac</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">NL</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">9th Nov</font> </TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Amara Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Panjang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">ram0111</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Shangri-la Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Atrina</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">frais bleu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">The Wedding Present</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Carlton</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Carlton</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Segami Images - Andrew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Not Getting</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Serangoon Terrace</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">summer</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">In Wedding</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Grand Plaza Park Royal</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Peng peng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Captured Moment</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Serangoon Terrace</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">my_gal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Thomson Wedding</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Holiday Inn</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Sam Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mr Low</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Rivervale Cresent</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">cp</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Silverlining Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Holiday Inn Park View</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Rainbow Photography
PS - Attitude Photography</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">count</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Silhouette</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Shangri-la</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">PLMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">The Pond</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Pinnacle @ Duxton</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">adel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EverBliss</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Meritus Mandarin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church of St Francis Xavier</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">esther</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">shermaine24sg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Z' wedding design </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Marriott</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Wai Peng</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">sweets</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Camel1ia &amp; Allure Charix</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Ave 8</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ave 8 Bugs media</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Siglap</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">ivy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">GHA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Club Chinos</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boon Lay</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">CSI fan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18th/19th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Marriott</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church of St Teresa</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Jln Jurong Kechil</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">tulipz</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18th/20th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">GHA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Grand Plaza Parkroyal</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">kel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21st Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Amara Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Whampoa</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">cheers</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">19th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sheraton</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fabian Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Aspella</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">ublur</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">19th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hotel Intercontinental</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles hotel Gazebo Lawn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Andrew Choi</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">dorami</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22nd Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ritz Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Grand Copthorne Water Front</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Ave 8 Beetles@Work</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ave 8 Bugs media</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong East</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">freda</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23rd Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Chimes</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Sok Eng - BerryHappy</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">chomecc</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles the Plaza</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fabian Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">petrina</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Silver Cloak Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bliss Garden</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church of St Vincent De Paul</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">F0T0 Themes - Simon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Christopher Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">storm8345</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">X-zen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Allan Dai</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Derrick Yui</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">joy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Pan Pac</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">linda&amp;lawrence</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">White Link</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Furama City Center</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Derrick Ong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Don Lim</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Fernvale</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">jennifer_t</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Le Meridien</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Chapter One</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">elcy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Marina Mandarin</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Photolanguage - Ray Ong</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">fatoreo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">The Oriental</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">The Oriental</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">ffbear</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sophia Wedding Collections</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Orchard Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Depot Road</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">charlene</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles the Plaza</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Tucky's Photography</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">denise</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yvonne Creative</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pan Pac</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Mr Low</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Aspella</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">jacqueline</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Greymatterphotography - KC</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">vonn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Focus Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Peony Jade</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Kallang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">meowmel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Silver Lining</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Conrad</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Jasjaslim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dawn's Wedding</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">PhotoU</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">PhotoU</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Chou Chu Kang Cresent</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">blurblur</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal Veil</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Grand Hyatt</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Last update on summer

happy_bug

hi meowysp,
i guess we dun hv much of a choice here..better we short then them shorter than us..haha..

i hv to agree tat paradox shoes are very nice, but very ex too..very broke liao after all the planning..need to save money for the dinner, guo da li, jie mei's money and stuffs..sigh..hw can wedding be such a happy and painful experience at the same time...
happy.gif

camy

Morning ladies! So quiet today?

Wow, seem that all the housewives here are busy cleaning their house. I hate doing laundry. Someone told me to dump everything in the WM but I do face colour run on my clothes and the "fur" from the towels sticking on my clothes. Arghhhh...

Think Linda will have to clean her hse this week to welcome us on sat!

lilic

<font color="0077aa">hi babybride

i nearly bought quintet.. got ard 8 frens who bought quintet.. kekeke, which is your block?</font>

qq77

morning gals,

starrynight,
long time no "see"!
mmmm.... ok lah, dont really need to do a lot of cleaning lah, cos i do my hse work everyday. that's y so tire loh.

for me when i do my laundry, i will separate into 2 washes, one dark colours and the other one light colour. as for the "fur" from the towel, a tips for you, put them in the laundry bag and it will minimise or no "fur" sticking on your clothes. its does work for me. you can give it a try.
happy.gif

wtan

Hi hi Diana..
So glad for u..at least u managed to find ur EG..care to share what color is the EG? So u gave any thots of ur MTM WG to the designer? Heehee.. I m sure u must be looking forward to see the draft of ur MTM WG..also gd for u, at least get to confirm ur appt for ur PS..okok, will be mosy glad to update the chart for u for ur AD PG/VG..heehee..at last..u want to take my contact for wine? I know the wine is selling in NTUC for $17+..u can consider lah..it’s a gd buy for starters &amp; also suitable for all..

Hi hi tansy/jhoo..
A marriage is a once in alifetime affair..most impt is since it’s a happy event, so everyone will want to be happy abt the preps..give &amp; take..at times..i m sure u will be a happy bride..i also have some probs with my parents in the 1st place..they are very pan-tang..esp when my granny is still here..can u imagine, she still want to use the red paper to cut out the “XI†character..then we told her, now got sticker type..better also..

Hi hi Pauline..
Sure..we havnt confirmed the dinner yet..see how..maybe wait till we see the no of pax 1st ba..

Hi hi cheers..
Will update the chart for u..

hi hi dwarfs…
r u ok now? hope u r feeling better..must take gd care lah..dun over-stress urself too..ok, will update the outing for u..cheers~

hi hi cecelia446..
finally u post liao..wow..u MIA for soo long..so u confirm not having ur banquet in Oct liao lah, how’s the reno getting along? update us leh..long time didn’t hear from u leh..

hi hi iceglacier/Diana…
regarding sending out invites..i think must see lor..some guests are pretty pan-tang one..they dun like to receive “gd†things at the “not so gd†period..i think it depends on individual..anyway, cannot please the whole lot of pple lor..

hi hi Rachael Hong…
welcome to the thread! Do hope to hear from u more often..cheers~

hi hi Jasline..
now is diff I think..for weddings in 2006, there’s no more waiver of cockage..as for foodtasting..that I m not very sure..u can try to request..hopefully they can waive it for u too..coz they change the menu for 2006..diff dishes &amp; diff prices also..do come for the gathering…we can share more..