(2006) Brides of year 2006

kaye

hi all,
Did I tell U gals that my foot is swollen?
my foot gt the blister for a mth & still not recovered.
then it was worsened on last Fri. N on Sat morning, I dunno how my FH can kick my foot...
N I cant put my foot on the floor.
I rested for few hrs b4 meeting my fren..cos I promised them to bring them to go BS shopping.
In the end, when I reach home on sat, its swollen.

tissuebox1

hi greekgal

i have been to the printer liao...went down to show them my paper size...a friendly lady serce us

for hotstamping, plate only $60. printing is $0.35 per pcs....super cheap...service is good also...

i am printing 350pcs so total only $182.5. plus insert total is 392.5. per pcs is $1.12...much much chaper if i need to print from javsy(1.72 per pc)...

the printer is Yitai(at ubi rd), 6743 7027, look for Winnie

jmonster

Hi all

how much u spent for the electrical appliances and furniture?

need some gauge here although my flat has not been built yet :p

dwarfs

hi ladies, i been away for almost a week, there is so many posts liao. Me was admitted to hospiptal for appendicitis.just discharged.
Wendy> I wish to join the gathering in mar, but on the 10th might be a bit to early for me but the one on 17th should be ok.....
but never mind once have the confirm date i try to join cos i dun wan to miss out this time again....
Me now resting at home so boring......

email4adel

no way....... hee hee... i start to hate steamboat liao.. eat liao feel sooo full... like going to fall sick... haha.... oui you suan me ah!!!

tissuebox1

lipstar

thanks for the printer recommemdation...
ms chen is friendly and most impt, its cheap...much much cheaper then if i print form javsy...

have already ask them to prepare the sample..
thanks a lot

qq77

suishi,
mmm.. ok..

the other time mention bah kut teh.
so if wanna have bah kut teh, i will most prob be cooking "chinese" dishes, such as steam fish, vegetable, stew chicken (maybe, if time permits) and some other fingering food.

if wanna have spaghetti, even easier. kekekekeke...

hi dwarfs >> do take good good care hor... drink lotsa water okie & rest well. Hope u get well soon.

hi diana >> raymond oso charged me the same price.
kao_happy.gif

suishi

linda,
SDL going to kill me....1st to place order with you.

if having spaghetti, then we will buy some pizza to go along with it.

lipstar

Adeline: Looking forward to seeing you on 17th!

tissuebox: You're welcome.
happy.gif

Ya, Ms Chen is very patient. I amended mine about 4-5 times, felt very paiseh, but she never sound irritated and still sound very friendly.

qq77

suishi,
kekekekke..
me anything.
maybe thursday we cfm again.
if spaghetti, i will cook some cambell soup to go along loh.
happy.gif

count

Storm babe take care and get well soon!
happy.gif

Hey girls, u all are looking at shoes already?! Gasp and they're all so expensive. Aiyo, u think it's ok to just go to Tangs and buy sth below $100? Worst come to worst, tell my AD PG not to take photos of it? No $ already. Spent so much on wedding stuff already
sad.gif

Paradox and Essex shoes are so pretty but ex!

pebsb

littletwinstar - i miss my wedding too...yesterday we saw some pix tat my frens took, and it brought back memories....

I must say Feb weather has been very kind to the brides
happy.gif

jiamin_loh

Hi all Dec'06 BTB,

I guess most of you have already set the date for photoshoot already rite??? I will be meeting my designer on 26th March, intend to have my photoshoot by 10th July 2006(which is also my ROM - 2nd anniversary)...hee hee...
happy.gif
Quite worried that I won't look nice on the photos leh
sad.gif
, trying very hard to work out and shed away unwanted kilos...hee hee
happy.gif

Anyone here, interested in meeting up to go Gym together @ Bedok...if yes, MSN me @ [email protected]

Take care
happy.gif

camy

Hi ladies,
Someone looking for me? Hehe. Was busy at work in the morning and just check on the thread...so many posting to keep track.

Wow can see that most of you are going for holidays soon!

happy_bug

Hi storm..thanks and take good care!

if looking for nice strappy shoes, can try city plaza..am quite surprise at their selections of heels there when i was there on sat! managed to find a pair of champagne 4" heel for only $49.90
happy.gif

gg for my final fit on wed and then PS on Sun..all excited now!

lilic

<font color="0077aa">hi ladies

met my designer last sat... but din manage to confirm any designs... think there is so much that i dun want.. hahahha...

sam, dun stress lar.. the designer should come out with something that suits you and hide your flaws.. you will look great!</font>

september

hi gals, btw, my mum understand from an elder lady tat we can send out invites on the 2nd 7th mth as it is consider as the fake one lah...

hi huey, ya, i tink raymond price is standard due to his tied up promotion wif suntec ba....

dwarfs, muz take gd care ok...

tissuebox1

hi all

for those who have not taken their PS...
some tips for you...

if thinking of doing french or artistic manicure and pedicure, just do the mani will do. cos when wear the grown, cover the toes, so not necessary spend extras on pedi...a normal one is sufficient.(i do french padi and it is really waste of money)

during bathing after PS, for removing the mosse that they use on hair, wet the hair 1st, then applyconditioner on hair, wash then use shampoo then conditioner again.
using the conditioner 1st will make ur hair soft thus when easier to shampoo and wash

angeldust

Hi rainqq,

so far nothing much has been going on for me. cos everything booked just only now thinking about wedding day itinerary and doing up preps checklist.

hi bride, so congrats!! hopw u had a fun time at Ted Wu.

Hi Jac, no lobangs watsoever but u can try car rental companies like Hertz.

Sam, wow that's fast. I dun think I nid to shed kilos. Think the stress from wedding is enough to make me auto lose weight.

Panda - slowly take ur time lah.. still have so many mths.. slowly decide dun kan cheong and choose something u dun want..

cecilialim

hello ladies!!! got to come in and report status liao... if not kena scold by Diana. kekeke...

how's everyone doing? busy with preparations? me not having AD in Oct liao... but already ROMed 2 weeks ago... time flies...

greekgal

Hi tissuebox
Glad that you enjoyed your PS. Remember to show us pics when they are ready.
happy.gif

Wow, you spent close to $400 on the invite cards? hee..that's too much for me. Actually my hotel provides cards inclusive of printing. However, I am getting hot-stamping so will have to top up $ for that.

qq77

starrynight,
we are looking for you...
very busy at work ah?

suishi,
me too very sleepy... eye lids cant open leow.
wanna take leave and sleep at home leow. kekekeke..

suishi

linda,
bo pian....got to struggle for another 3hrs. leave very precious to me, if really no choice then i will try to go ladies to get a few min breaks.kekeke

qq77

suishi,
for me, my company is giving 7 working days of marriage leave, that's y i still can afford to take leave to sleep at home. kekekeke...
but only when i am really tire, cos if i dun do this, i will sure fall sick and the nunber of days you take mc will be in the apprassal.

iceglacier

Diana.. my grandfather also say the same thing. 2nd day of the 2nd seven month can send out liao. Lucky can or else you have to send out your invitations in early july!

suishi

not enough of sleep, body become heaty...sure get sick sooner or later.

Frm the day of marriage until now, didn't get a good sleep. wondering wat the reason??? cant afford to go back to mum's hse often, just to get a good rest. getting headache back to my own hme with all household chores undo....hian

qq77

suishi,
you mean how many leave left for me?
if so, i have just applied leave for my HM, so i have 12 days left.

ya agree with you, not enuf sleep sure to get heaty and fall sick, that's y, once or twice a mth will buy or brew "liang cha" for both of us to drink loh.

me also, from the day of marriage till now, din really had a good rest although we are living on our own. dunno why also.
me also everyday after work go back got to do hse work.
pardon me, i tot you staying with your in-laws? they never help you?

suishi

linda,
wow still got so many days left.

every wk ask my mum to cook "liang cha" for both of us...cos Mil does cook that.

MIl will do the chores during wkdays(except our room &amp; toilet) &amp; my turn on wkends. so every sat, i have to get up early to wash cloth &amp; finish all housechores before going back to my mum place.

frais_bleu

wa pat, 4".....you sure you can walk all day in tht shoe?? it's very tiring for you plus ur gown...i don't think i can go tht high....my feet will sure break...3 n half n the max i'll go.

suishi

linda,
as for wkdays;
got to rush hme after work to wash the clothing &amp; by the time finish my dinner &amp; washing, it abt 9pm liao.by the time get to bed is past 10.30.

qq77

suishi,
oic...
for me, i do my hsework everyday.
wkend also woke up early to do hsework especially to hang the clothing out to sun.

qq77

suishi,
me too, by the time got home after dinner, rest a while, then start to do hsework, especially when i need to iron my hb's uniform, its abt 12am leow.
so i normally i will only goes to bed abt 12.30 to 1am. that's y so tire....

happy_bug

no choice no choice...FH too tall liao..after getting my 4" he still a head taller..very ugly..cannot escape standing on a box in the studio liao..
sad.gif

anyway its for a few hours outdoor so still okay lar..make my FH massage my leg at nite lor... :p

summer1979

Hi gals,

Can update my records..

Name: Summer
Actual wedding: 10th Nov'06
BS: Inwedding
Hotel: GrandplazaParkRoyal
Ad Photographer: pengPeng
AD Videographer: Captured Moment

qq77

suishi,
ya loh, unless we are tai tai loh... but too bad.
my hb will only help me when he is in the mood loh, otherwise everyday when i reach home, rest awhile, then will do hsework till sleeping time. haizzz....

for me, i dun really need that much sleep. once i sleep for 5 to 6 hrs, my body will automatically wake up and i can't get to sleep afterwhich, although still tire. think that's y, i need napping here and there to "pu" back my sleep bah... kekeekkeke...

novia

<font color="0000ff">hi samantha,
my PS will be on 4th Jul, also FH's birthday
happy.gif
but i'm meeting ted exactly 4 months before the PS. So meaningful for you to have your PS on your ROM anniversary!
happy.gif
Don't worry, every bride will look gorgeous in her own PS photos. Why don't you take up aerobics/cardio classes? Might be better than going to the gym. I find gym boring :p

hey pandalic,
don't worry, i'm sure you'll find your dream gown soon. Is yours MTM or OTR?

hi angeldust,
my appointment with ted on sat is just to chit chat but i hope that he can catch what i mean cos i quite fussy, scully he fed up with me :p</font>

gk_koh

Hi Wendy

thanks for all the efforts. I have questions that wanna check with you. You managed to get a wavier for the corkage charge and free food tasting, right?

I don't have the mentioned, did request but was rejected. My account manager rather rigid. do you think i still can request eventhough i have paid the deposit.

By the way, have you all meet-up before?

Huey &amp; Chris

I was introduced by a friend and sign-up at the roadshow. I was told that the gowns at Upper thomson are more on beads and lace stuff. Probably going to select my gowns this weekend.

When are your photoshooting? Do send me your pics if you all have done your shooting.

Cheers