(2005) Brides of year 2005


Jenn,
ya lor...will be getting for her lor =).

Ting,
where u wan to go?Hb and i planning to go bangkok leh...not sure yet..

u planning to have bb now?

Berry and Daphne,
are u all going bangkok next mth?
 
hahaha!! back.. my background is complicated lah.. my parents married in the US.. pap is M'sian, mum is Honkie.. born in US, but then they wanted me to be Malaysian, so went back to M'sia and make my birth cert from M'sia. pap office thenshifts to Sg.. we moved to Sg when I 6 yr old.. applied Sg pr lor.. so I have to do NS, cuz I 2nd gen sg pr..
 
newbbi, hb and i plan to go bkk next month or latest may lor cos we got one free tic.... but all subject to his work schedule cos he is the more busy one....

newbbi, wat time u will reach city hall? wanna go shop shop or not?
 
too bad I din bring my old msian IC subj to be returned to Msia cuz of new system IC to be made.. otherwise can show yall.. very ugly wan.. :D
 
Sdl really complicated leh…
Newbbi I maybe going nxt mth…coz hb got free tik…
Daphne..newbbi nt comin tonight…u will b early huh? or I meet u first?
 
SDL,
wa...ur background sound complicated.... but at least we know that u are indeed not a singaporean..so can go BBK anytime lah... kee kee
 
hehe.. told yall my background complicated liao..

Janf, cannot lah, lucky also din stay there.. cuz discrimination now very common.. I sure kenna bullied there wan, and not to mention job hard to find..
 
newbbi- plannin to go aust in jun.. i wan bb nw but hb dun wan leh.. so goten wait n see lo =D hee. hw abt u? =)
we went bkk b4 liao, i wana go again but hb dun wan leh cos he not the shoppin kind n once we been to a plc, whe wun wan go bk again..
 
Ting,
U got see my posting ? can go to Perth , since he doesnt like shopping. Weather is very cool and ideal to make BB there... kee kee
 
SDL,
Not lah.. in Jun. Perth is having winter. So at night is so cooling.
If stay in the cottage can see the sky is full of big stars, very very nice wan...
 
Daphne,
me not going cityhall leh..me goign somerset with hb today leh...heehee...Hv u booked your hotel yet? Hb and I also planned to go bangkok in may lor...can celebrate both our bd cos fall in same mth ;p....Most likely going by budget airline lor..cheaper...One thign abt budget air is, the earlier you book, the cheaper the ticket.

Jenn,
but hor, if go during PH, air tickets and hotel ex lor...will be crowded also leh..haiz...also duno lor..see whether any airline has any promo anot lor =D.

Berry,
then got to book hotel liao leh...
 
Sdl… I no purse only wallet…hehe
*cockroach crawls to sdl’s clothes*
newbbi…book tik liao den I will book e hotel lo…I went bkk last year after my rom…now goin agn…
perth got 4 seasons oso leh… I find there abit boring…a lot of farms visit lo…wineyard too…goldcoast,Sydney,melbourne sounds better…but depend individual…heard tazmania v beautiful
 
Ting,
wow, so nice lor...I also plan to get hb to go aust with me in end dec to Jan cos our anni is on a PH lor.. and i wan a bb made in Aust if possible =)...difficult to say lor ;p..heehee..

But hor, this type of thing bery difficult to say one, not say you want, then u have it lor...so I quite worried lor..thats y next mth going to see gynae for checkup 1st..

jenn,
Tks for the brochure you passed to me on wed..But hor, tink thats for those normal body checkup leh...I wanted a more detailed one specially for pre-preggie one..

All,
Do enjoy yourselves for the dinner lor..my heart and soul will be with you all...heehee...Do keep me updated on how naughty is SDL k *wink*..heehee..

C ya all on mon..tata...
 
Ting,
Nata fair is next week in suntec.....

Newbbi
But hor, dec, australia hot lei... u think twice lah.. cos hot weather, hard to make BB.
 
newbbi, u know I bery gd boy hor *evil smile*

haha Berry, u know perth hor.. there's no other nearer bigger cities there.. so confirm very ulu wan.. but yet sg'reans like going there play golf..
 
Jenn, Perth where got hot.. Adelaide then hot and Alice Springs then hot.. keke.. those tadpoles oso no mood to come out! hahaha!!
 
Hee jenn u so farnie hot diff to make babies…den we all chamz coz sg always hot hot…anyway I think go aus muz go winter…hehe…v nice weather…I like there…
Sdl..dunno y they like perth too…hehe different preferences ba… the topic travel keep evolving here one…hmm… another half an hr more to go…hee
 
SDL,
ya i know that newbbi and ting want to have bb.. so best is to go to cold countries as tadpoles can stay longer in the egg mah.. kee kee, am i right ? I heard all these myth from ex-colleagues who make bb overseas (2 children)
 
SDL,
Perth got hot lah.. my friend she is there, she always come back to spore during summer, cos perth can be hot as up as 40 degree... scary lor, so dec in australia not a good time to go.
 
Jenn, I dunno leh.. some tadpoles cold-blooded, some are oven-blooded.. I guess have to depend lor.. keke. I know mine definitely cold-blooded :D Perth I know can get up to 40 deg.. dry heat is good.. not like sg wet hot! yuks!~!
 
Jenn not true I nvr kena bb leh…i went swiss/paris so cold...hehe but hor got 2 couples in my grp kena preg liao..hehe
*throws dead lizards at sdl*
 
Think other parts of aus oso can get v hot…also other countries too..tats why during their summer they like 2 come sg for holiday…where we like to go their country during winter…
 
zoe,
if i do remember clearly....my package is abt $730. this exclude the fee/tip which we still had to give the tour guide. cant remember how much liao. I went for 6 days one....travelling from taipei to hualien (jiufen,ye liu etc) to tai zhong to gao xiong then back to tai pei the last second day.

depends on u....if u guys like f&e, then its also feasible.....i had frens who travelled ard staying at hostels which cost only abt $30 per night.....
 
Pls vote the following Fri :

7/4 - Wendy (TBC)
14/4 - Wendy, Janice, sierra
21/4 - Wendy, sierra
28/4 - Janice, zoeanne, sierra
 
Hi Janice
Which agency you went to?
We thought of going for a 5 day one will do, as my friend bring a bb along.. afraid the bb could not withstand such a long journey....
 
yo cuite... sure sure... my email is [email protected]

hahaha... pursue us to me mummy... u got to try harder leh... *wink at dec*

yo cookies... take care ya, I think this is very common nowsaday... like my dept, out of 6 married woman 3 hv this problem...

yo icy... hmm tat time i bought the cleanser @ B600 at promo price lor... u convert urself hor~ so how's life there... got go shopping bo

yo vela... hahaha... if i can hit my sales target then no problem lah... but hor so far my colg nbr hit leh... cos is really damn hard to hit one lor... haizzzz, but nbr mind I will try harder and looking forward to my new job

yo yo yo... so when u gals want to meet up...
 
zoe,
the bb how old? if like only a few months quite diff leh i think....cos its like always on the go on loh....u have to bring ur luggage along with u everyday cos every day will go to diff place n hotel.if the bb older then still okie but got to take note of motion sickness....hehehe....

i sign up with Resort....its at peoples park center or complex at chinatown. but think u can source for other agencies too cos my hubby think the agency not so good....cos the hotel they provide not so nice as compared to his frens who went a few months b4 us.
 


yo zoe... i pay abt $600 for my tix and accom lor... and i went for abt 8 days lor...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pls vote the following Fri :

7/4 - Wendy (TBC)
14/4 - Wendy, Janice, sierra, Jelly
21/4 - Wendy, sierra, Jelly
28/4 - Janice, zoeanne, sierra, Jelly (TBC)
 

Back
Top