(2005) Brides of year 2005

lingling2

Linda,

Hmm, sometimes before she wants to poo, she will say her tumymache...i got a feeling she wants to Jie milk leh...so morning we let her drink soyabean milk, with bread spread with cheese, or sometimes cornflaskes and biscuits. Then she will still hv her usual milk b4 her noon nap and before bedtime but we reduce e quantity to 210ml..She used to drink 260ml with brown rice de...

ting0502

Hi all! my gal alrdy recovered n bk to sch today but aldan's stil not clear. Ytd brot him to doc n advised to stay home 2 more days for e dried spots to disappear. Taking super long to clear!! But he's happy tat dun hv to go sch! This boy!!

ting0502

Newbbi- char only drink milk twice a day now? Aldan drinkin 4x a day n smtimes more durin wkends. He usu drink 1 botl every mornin thn if go sch take bfast at 9am n wkends take porridge as brunch at 10am. Dun reali take 3 solids a day.

qq77

ting,
glad that avril recovered.
inez also super happy when no need fo school.

ting/newbbi,
inez take 2 meals of solid lunch and dinner everyday.
bf, if in school eat whatever school gives, if at home, either go for bf outside or bread at home.
now giving her marigold full cream milk every night and every as and when she wants to drink during the day.
but she only manage to drink half or lesser a packet. enuf to make me smile from left to right leow... cos she dun like milk and if she is willing to drink half or less tha a packet i very happy leow.
find a lots of ideas and pattern to make her drink milk.
bot this sraw with choco bits in it and when suck milk mixed into the bits, will turn choco milk. i called that the magic straw.. hahahah....
sometimes, i put cereal inside the bowl for her. sometimes she said she wants to drink just the milk on its own, i let her choose whatever pattern she wants... hahahaha.. so far so good, 1 week of drinking milk leow!

lingling2

Morning ladies..

Ting,
so u took leave to take care of aldan?

Wow, ya lor, char onli drink twice, sometimes we gave her fresh milk lor...but she eats alot of rice and solids...

Linda,
thats good!

ting0502

Linda- praying hard he wil not be throwin tantrums when bk to sch on thu! Stay at home also jialat cos kept watching tv!
Hahah… anything as long as they drink milk rite. hehe… aldan stil ok cos he wil ask for milk. everyday drink abt 600-700ml of milk. but I hopin soon he can drink fresh milk lah. where u got the magic straw? sounds interesting!

Newbbi- my mum’s maid helpin to take care of him. n ask my hb to go over aft his sch in the afternoon. My this mth unpaid leave tink got $500+.. darn shiong =(

qq77

ting,
the "magic straw" is i name one lah, to make inez drink milk.
i bot from carrefour at suntec.
5 pcs cos $1.65 i think!

wow.. $500+ is a lot of money leh.

jendome

Good afternoon, all
happy.gif

Ting,
U serious or not? Aldan can drink 600 - 700ml a day !!!!!!! That is really good loh. Jayden drink about 480ml max per day
sad.gif

Wow.. $500 unpaid is really very siong....

qq77

morning all,

jenn,
i bot inez to darren house to play for a while after lunch then evening go for swimming, actually got swimming lesson, but her coach last min cancel, but we already there so just let her swim/play for awhile.

how's yours?

jendome

Linda,
I see.. Next time u bring inez come my house lo...
happy.gif

Hmm, Jayden still so afraid of water, dunno when I can start his swimming lesson lor...

Me bot him out to Suntec ytday to buy his new shoes.. his feet grow fast, now have to wear size 28. Just last weekend, i threw away 5 pairs of shoes that size 26..

ting0502

mornin all! aldan finally bk to sch today aft 2 weeks! glad tat he's happy n enjoyin himself when i went to his class jus nw =)

linda/jenn- ya v broke this mth. goten cut dwn on spending liao

jenn- J drinkin fm or fresh milk? aldan stil drinkin frm the botl! n recently so slow til i reali fedup. tryin to 'jie' him frm the botl n use cup to drink but so difficult! anyway i am happy tat he stil drinks milk cos other thn 2 solids a day, he doesnt eat much

ting0502

jenn- so wasted u throw away!! i stil keep aldan's old shoes. hahha... now buy 1 pair each time til he outgrew. dare not buy too many cos so fast cant wear! saw so many nice shoes for gals but dare not buy too cos meimei's feet grow reali fast too!

jendome

Ting,
Ha ha, I only buy shoes every 1/2 year.... by then the shoes are quite smelly loh... so throw away lo.

Hmm, yap Jayden still drinking from milk bottle at night, but @ ccc , he drink from cup. Sometimes when he see me drink fresh milk, he will also drink loh.

Everytime buying J's shoe, me also like to see girls shoes..cos so colourful.. Boy's shoe are so boring... only black, blue, or white.... xian !

ting0502

jenn- haha i find wasted lei to throw =P
same! aldan also drinkin milk frm cup in sch but at home insist to use botl.
yalor, tat day went to buy slippers for aldan n only got 3 designs for boys!! so boring! gals ones i tink more thn 10 designs! hahahha.. wat kind of shoes u buy for J? aldan now wearing crocs to sch thn wkends let him wear shoes

qq77

jenn,

ok ok... next time bring go your house.
inez also got quite a no of pair of shoes/sandals cannot wear leow.
keeping for my nieces.
all still so new, bu shi de throw, some only wear one or two times only.
but i dun buy expensive footwear lah. cos their feet really grow so fast.

ting/jenn,
gals sandals/shoes/slippers... so nice and pretty. even clothings. how not to buy leh.hahah...
the other time saw a pair of sandals, got bigger kids, i can fit.. hahah... might buy one similar one for inez also.

ting0502

linda- hahah so hard to resist rite!! thn i realise avril got a few new dresses waitin for her to wear. cny no need to buy liao. haha!
tat time bot crocs for aldan, cost $50+! thn saw another brand like crocs but only $29.90 so bot tat one for meimei. but compensated w a pair of osh kosh shoes for her. hee

qq77

ting,
ya loh...
inez got a lot of new dresses, top and bottom, all gifts since her 2 year old till now. so CNY dun have to buy leow.
i always goes to bata to buy the bubble gumber brand for inez.
recently bot a hello kitty sandals for her. cos me 39.90.
so far that's one of the ex sandals that i bot her inez.
shoes ex one is her running shoes, nike bot for her when she goes for her 1st SCB run, then till last year 2nd year SCB run then cannot wear leow. first qtr bot a adidas one for her, dunno how long can it last her.

jendome

Linda, Ting
Crocs so damn exp hor..but can mix the best with pants, skirt, shorts and etc.... ha ha ha, since J was 20 mths till now, he has been wearing crocs daily to ccc without fail
happy.gif

qq77

jenn,
ya loh, crocs very ex leh.
when inez was younger, she wore crocs, then last year, bot the Alice for her, cos the side is narrow and she got flat feet, its cause her blisters, so now she see the crocs logo only, tell us, this shoes make my feet very painful. she simply refused to wear. so gave away 2 new pairs to my niece.

ting0502

Linda- their shoes more ex thn us lor! Haha.. recently I also bot a pair of converse shoes for aldan, 50 bucks! wear durin wkends when we go out. bot nike brand for him b4 too n alrdy outgrew but I bu she de throw!

Jenn- yup I also find crocs can pair w anything n easy to wear n clean when dirty! But too ex le

qq77

ting,
ya loh, their shoes are more ex than us.
i can buy few pairs, not very ex ones lah, at in a year.
cos sometimes, certain shoes/sandals dun match what she wearing leh.
that's y, end up with a lot of shoes wear a few times and cannot wera any more.

running shoes, ex, but we still buy, cos she goes running with us now that she is older.
so more worth.

not only shoes, clothing also if cheap and nice, i also tends to buy and buy.
hair accessories also loh...
gals really so many things to buy or rather made us spent so much! hahahah...

lingling2

Morning ladies...

Forum so quiet...

Any plans for xmas? =).

DO you all need to buy any xmas presents for kids? I have a fren's fren sellign foam art and sandart, price is cheap lor...Let me know if you keen ya =).

qq77

newbbi,
that's the only date that she has.
no hotel even to book even a year before. so she ended up with Orchard Country Club.

a lot of them hardly login leow.

janf

hi all!, me finally got some time now.. ariel coming 2mo which also means 2mths more to end of my ML.. home alone wif her really tiring! frm morning till husb comes home in the night wif adele.. yawn..

ting0502

mornin all.. hw was ur long wkends? mine packed w activites. haha.. sat went toy museum thn walked to marina promenade in the evening cos got some outdoor concert there n went lau pa lat n had dinner. almost died from all the walking! in the end, took mrt bk to city hall where we parked our car. haha.. sunday went expo msia fair n bot some stuff frm metro sale. ytd went kite flying at marina barrage. Reached home 8plus n by 10, all ko liao, hahha.. super tiring but fun wkend =)

Janf- hw’s life w 2 kids? Hehe.. tiring hor. But at least adele stick to ur hb more..

qq77

morning all,

ting, mine also pack with activities.
friday, bot inez to dental check up, then to Amazonia at Great World City. then evening meet my sis and bil to go Vilocity Adidas sales, cos my younger sis working in adidas have 40% off marked down price.
then went for dinner.
sat, nothing pretty much, just went to my gpa house in the evening cos hb working.
sunday evening my friends came over my place for gathering. ytd, meet up with inez classmates and parents and teachers at one of the parents house for bf buffet then to T3 for lunch and back home ard 4pm.
inez KO while in the car then back home, hb and me, bath and sleep for awhile.
then woke up to cook dinner and do housework, and cook for hb to bring to work today.
finally sleep at 12+.
tiring long weekends for me. no mood to work today.

snowy_casper

Afternoon All,
Wah.. your veri happening leh..
me nothing much to do during the past long weekend..
today super no mood.. and waiting for weekends to come.. hahaha

qq77

snowy,
my Nov weekends all full of activities.
coming sat, gg to watch the barney Movie. i won 4 tix. too bad hb gg msia for his race. so gave 2 tix to my friend.
then next sunday, gg to Sengkang Swimming carnival.
then 27 nov, another gathering with inez friends and parents at one of hte friends house.

lingling2

HI All,

I am bk frm my exmas =)...

Dun feel like coming bk to work...

Anyone knows where I can buy cheap small xmas trees? Cos i promised charlotte to buy her one after my exmas...

jendome

Good morning all
Newbbi,
So have u buy the xmas tree ?
Jayden also keep asking for a xmas tree but I told him once mummy got a new house, then we will buy one.

So shld we have a xmas gathering ?

jendome

This coming sunday, any kids going for the SCB Kids Dash ?

Jayden is going! for his 2nd time
happy.gif
Cant wait for sunday to come... ha ha

lingling2

Morning ladies...

Jenn,
No wor, cos iw as tinkign and tinking, all the keeping already make me reconsider lor..hehe...

I onz for the gathering lor, but am occupied on 17/12 and 24/12...

qq77

morning all,
was on leave ytd.

jenn, sunday remember we fetching you.
our kids race is at 9.45am. so will be fetching you ard 8.30am. cfm with you the timing again.

24th i cant. got wedding dinner.

jendome

Anyone object to have a gthering on 17 Dec 2011 instead ?

Linda,
Oh ok
happy.gif
I shld see u at the carpark lift at 8.30am on this sat : ) Thanks for fetching me and Jayden there... so Inez more keen on macdonald or Hans for breakfast lei?

qq77

jenn,
no problem.
its sunday my dear.
she is a mac person! hahaha..
i let you know if there is a change in timing.

17th my hb working, unless location is assessable to me.

jendome

Linda,
ha ha .. i see.
Sorry, yap i know is sunday ... type as sat
sad.gif
Pai say !!!!!

No problem. Let me know if there is a change bah.

dolphin48

Hey all!
I see got gathering!!!!! I'm onz!!!! but what time? cos i think Andrea will be having her piano concert on that day too... think afternoon is the concert....

qq77

morning,

so long, this thread has not been "talking leow".

newbbi,
my holiday is one of the worst.
kena food poisoning.
vomited once and LS for 2 days. run toilet for mor than 20 times. medicine finished leow, then LS slightly better.