(2005) Brides of year 2005

chill1padi

hi vela, my result is both visual and inches. For example, my waist went down by about 2inches, then my bum was shape up and tone (according to my fiance), thigh as well. Actually I am size M, reason why I wanted to go through all these because I wanted to tone up and reduces fats and cellulite.

Basically my package is an hour thingy. First half hour, the doctor will "poke" 10+++ needles on my waist,stomach, leg. Thereafter, she will massage for another half hour.

According to her, different people will have slight deviation on the treatment, really depend on the "condition"

chill1padi

But one thing, I din really lost on "weight" only on size.

I have tried various methods to lose weigh, and each time instead of losing on the right place, somewhere sure become smaller.

But when I went thru the chinese accupuncture, my digestive system is better, my "you know where" still maintained, and yet at the same time, still can shed some unwanted fats

vela

jamie, tt sounds good
happy.gif
,..hee..know what u meant cos my fren told me abt the -ve effect if on diet..can PM me the contacts oso? 1 wk once per session? did u do it on arms as well?

chill1padi

hi vela, according to her, my arms are ok, also darling also feel likewise, so main architectural work is on tummy, waist, and bum, and "the back above the bum but below waist". But naturally if the internal system is adjusted probably, we still can achieve overall toning effect. Once or twice a week is enough

ger, I also scared of pain, especially the first 2 sessions, regret like nothing. But there after I am enjoying.

Now I still go back for ad hor session, but only go back there for ad hor session bi-monthly.

icy

hello girls,

side tracking a bit, wanna look for caterer for my ROM buffet at home. any recommendations?

I heard Kriston, neo garden, mum kitchen not bad.. *confused*

vela

cutie, yes, yes, tried dwnload at hm ytd then realised file 1MB so quit halfway..yr mailbox got capacity? tdy using office laptop, will bring in the other then send from office hor..

ublur

tin tin, wow.. think ur wedding sounds fun!!! cool cool... a lot of preparation done already?

ming, i miss u all too.. i did skipping to tone my body.. every nite n morning do skipping plus leg lifts n crunches..

virgo_Jenn, cool... i agree wif ming tt u had a gd choice! do when u signing up wif them?? i mean the decor n scenting??

chatterbox

icy - mum's ktichen quite average. more suitable for hsewarming type if u not so particular abt decor lor..... Try several times liao....
The muz try is their mee goreng. nice nice
happy.gif

chatterbox

ger - which amore package did u sign up? Is there any promo for the unlimited package? Last time I took up their 6mths n got a mth free....

icy

ger,
can explain more on lavish dining?

chatterbox,
i just wondering abt deco also, anyway at home buffet, i think deco also minimal.

a2002

Hello gals,

Hope I can join you gals in this thread. My AD is in Jan 05 too.

Just check with you gals, have you had your photoshoot? My mum said it's too early now... My MIL oso said so... What do you gals think?

sierra

is it better to have a pro AD photographer vs asking frens? I really dun wan to incur more costs, but wan to find out hw much it usually costs for a AD photographer.

Wat made u ladies chose to have a pro AD photographer and what are the good ones that are reasonably priced?

zoeanne27

Hi Cu2nite n Audrey

Ya.. YK is very popular and at other thread, he is even more pop. I phone him and my dates are unavailable. SO FAST. its nexts year. Well, its ok. There are still so many photographers for selection... WE CHOOSE THEM ..... :p
Of course, u cannot get YK, 11 Sep, he is book by Jelly :p
( no offence)

I am still researching. If have any gd news, i inform you
happy.gif

I have not call SAM photography yet for appointment. Busy lately at night , after work..

Nevermind about the JB bridal fair.. Like what the girls said, it is more impt to look at the gowns in their outlets.. Its only worth more if u already check them out b4 going to the fair and sign with them.

Hi Sierra
If my friends are as pro as the pro AD photographer, i will ask my friends for help too..
Find out about AD photogrpaher, they now have journalistic or other kind of photo style...

jazzyjas

hi a2002!
happy.gif

dun thk its too early, i am taking mine mid Sept.
some of the gals alr taken or gonna take in Sept oso.
hope this helps..

vela

jamie, thanks! PM me the contacts?

cutie, hee..created but hvn't use yet....dwnload at home terrible, I will bring to the office..

yming

hi blur - u r back!!! me also want to try your method by skipping (this sat must go n get one skipping rope)
happy.gif

i also want to tone n slim down ^_^

Virgo_jenn really got a brilliant idea!!

bugs

hi a2002, i'm having my PS next week. cos rainy season is coming, it's better to have it done early. oct also be busy month for brial shop to do PS for dec brides.

jellytots77

yo sierra... then u hv to compare the cost of the barrel of beer and ur 18 bottles of wine... maybe u can think which one ppl drink more lor... for me i got 1 complimantry of beer... but think i wont serve beer during cocktail time lor...

yo audrey... hmm thanks for sharing... wow tats really worth the $$ lor... no deposit also good lah... well... so sad to hear ur bad experience with YK...cos i really like him... i visited him couple of times and he was the AD photographer for my friend wedding... so i like his performance during tat day lor... cross finger hope he will be as good as he is on my AD lor... well its okie lar... maybe he not on his rite mood tat day... anyway i think Sam will do a great job man.... futhermore is price really reasonable lor...

yo sierra... is all really depend on urself lah... cos if u got really no one tat is so good to take... then engage a pro one lor... cos is only once a lifetime mah...

little_a

icy,
dun think it would be a prob. but u have to take note, some caterers have min qty. for 40 pax, i think u can just cater for 35 pax.
if i am not wrong, they might be willing to cater to small no if the price per pax is higher.

ublur

Ming, ya ya.. but quite busy lately.. no time to go online n chat wif u gals.. will try. but my boss around leh.. so dare not eat snake too much..
ya.. should get a skipping rope, skip while watching tv... anyway it wun cost a lot..i still trying my best lah..

icy

ger,
opps, not 40 at most, is 40 at least, i already counted like 46 or so.. i have a budget of $15 per person.. should be oke hor?

piggersorous

hey ya ladies..
wow.. one week not here & theres so mani posts liaos.. make me a little lost areadis..

zoeanne,
nid to apologise to u.. old me very forgetful, keep forgettin to brin the details of the JB BS to work to email u.. paisehs paisehs.. hv u gone to JB to take a look at ani of the BS yet??

tyng

Hi Sierra,

I agree wif Zoe. If ur fren is as pro as those AD photographer...then u can use them to save come money. Like me i will be using my FH's fren as AD photographer...he is a freelance photographer attached to one of the photography company...but i cant recall the company's name.

highness

wow.. so many posting..

Hi TinTin,
U mean U already got ur wedding outfit for ur beach wedding?! OMG, I haven't go for my 1st BS appt yet... Am I late?

Hi Bluesea,
Where's ur dinner, BS, etc?

Hi Blur!!! *hugz hugz*
Skipping?! gotta skip how many times for once?
OMG.. i hate excercise! I got BIG BIG HIPS too..
before meals?

Hi Virgo_Jenn,
Dinner + deco + scenting = less then $600?
dat's very good planning... food nice nice too..
eat good, smell good, see good... veri good... ^.^

piggersorous

hi tyng
my rom's fine.. everyting went well except the lunch seatin arrangement.. but was still ok lar.. no complaints from anione who attended.. m realli pleased with my florist.. my fresh flower corsage turned out beyond my expectations.. nice nice.
happy.gif