(2004) Brides of year 2004

girlfriend

aiyo fairymoss of coz we are same month coz if not we wont b in this thread heheheh.. u blur already!

Err.. I only pay $488 for a videographer, 12 hrs coverage + express edit (that is under a promotion) Now he charges $888 already.

oraia

hello girls,

happy new year!

hi fairymoss!

i haven't booked insight tours before, but have heard fr friends that it's pretty good. however, i think the price doesn't cover airfares. not sure. if u and ur hubby would like to go with young ppl ard the same age up to 35, there's the contiki tour. also not bad i think.
happy.gif

sorry, can't help u abt the tour pkages, cos i usually prefer to travel on our own, free and easy.

hope u had a great celebration yesterday!

oraia

piglets,
bon voyage!! hey! u've got a doggie? wat breed is it? i luv doggies
happy.gif

so nice.. go aus... come back must tell us what's the weather like now -- whr it's scorching hot!!

binbin

oh no looks like i am the slowest here. have not done anything abt the cards have not even met my coordinator about it. and the photos have not finalised too....oops... :p

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
happy.gif

tsubame

I also haven't settle photos yet. Photographer says should be able to do selection this week but haven't heard from her yet. Will be calling to check tomorrow.

Everyone settle AD photographer already? I confirmed with Vividshots but Monica haven't sent me the email instructions on placing the deposit yet. She say Dec03 real busy.

brambles

hi ladies... happy new year!!!
bounce.gif

sorry, was really tied up at work yesterday.

secret garden,
hehe... i've shortlisted quite a few. but these are juz off hand based on some of the postings here and recommendations by u girls and friends
happy.gif

- choon huat
- albert
- berryhappy
- photo language
- nxxx gxx
- alan dai

i'm still waiting for a few more quotations. so mite shortlist more later on
happy.gif

brambles

lemon3, a few of my friends had engaged choon huat. end products were not bad. he's one of my shortlisted photographers too!
happy.gif

do take a look @ his website
happy.gif

brambles

hi lovey, thanks for the pics. they are really lovely... juz like ur name. n wow! u took a lot of pics. envy u
happy.gif
really like ur pics, i've now shortlisted berryhappy
happy.gif

secret garden, oraia n piglets... v happening huh? all meeting up
wink.gif

hehe... can't join u girls. like fi fi, i'm working in the east. or not, u all come visit me and fi fi lah
happy.gif

brambles

oh yes, lovey n secret garden... juz to share some info wif u. my fren is oso a divine bride. heard that joanne is a really good make-up artist. do take note. in fact, i wanted to get her to do my ROM makeup but too bad she had been booked.

cc2

The photographer just called today to inform me that my album is really! Looking forward to collect them.
happy.gif

oraia

hey brambles,

yest new yr's eve u oso so busy ah? ;)

was wondering why nv hear fr u at all.. hehe...
tmr's my turn to be busy loh..... sianz...

oraia

brambles/ fifi,

hahaha... east ah.... dinner lah, dinner possible ;p
if lunch, by the time reach the mrt station in the east, need to come out of train cross over the platform and take the west train and come bk liao. hahahaha ;p

brambles

oraia... yah, rushing to clear my stuff b4 my long lv mah
happy.gif

dun sianz... it's our year!!! yeah!!! so looking forward to our BIG day!!!
bounce.gif

how was ur New Year?
happy.gif

kikis

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this thread. My AD is on 27 June. Yes, 2004 has finally come and that means 5 months to go! My BS is X-Zen and my banquet will be at Four Seasons. Will only be ROM-ing next month, followed by PS. Now, looking for a interior designer for the reno works.

oraia

brambles, alamak, typed a long msg and lost it!

wah, u gg on long leave again??!! shiok hor?

sianz lah... sat still must wk. my day off leh!
sad.gif
*sulk*

our big day still long leh... but v exciting!!! we counted this morning, got 336 days more!! means for u got 345 days more!
happy.gif

my new yr ah? ok lah... quite nice. but v sleepy after the red wine. hehehe ;p

oraia

orh... still veri good! got long weekend!
argh... sianz. sianz. sianz!

wah... so fast scanning photos liao ah? hehe.
happy.gif
i hvn't got any presentable photos to use lah, so tink we wun be doing the from young...grow up... meet life partner sort of presentation ;p

blim

yikes... we haven't selected AD photographer yet. CC2, hope your album surpass your expectations. Good luck!

lovey

Hi brambles,
Thanx for your compliments
happy.gif
Yup, sok eng's really good. She is very easy going too. She takes really good jpurnalistic photographs, if that's what you are looking for, even my friends say that they have never seen themselves smile so naturally in photos
happy.gif
Great to know that Joanne's a very good make-up artist...thanx for the info
happy.gif

cyn

hi ladies... happy new year!!! wish u gals stay mei mei for the big day...

seems like there'r a few newcomers staying in sengkang... who huh? can update me? lost track liao..

forest, finally ur name is in the list... happy for u... now u ve start sourcing for BS...

yoyo.. congrats to u 1st.. might not able to login for the next few days...

ino congrats to u too...

odie

Hi Ocean... no prob... and thanks for the compliments =)

I'm staying in the east and I know of one shop around my place which sells the Guo Da Li stuff... but not sure if its too troublesome for you to travel here :p

lovey

Hi Brambles,
How come your name is not in the list? When is your wedding day n which BS have you signed up with?

shinchan

Oh dear, seems like me slowest liao, now a bit kan cheong liao. Talking abt collecting album, how abt I haven't finished wif my PS yet
crazy.gif
. Will be doing my OD this Sun.

On Mon, I suddenly realised that it's only 2 mths from our wedding, and only then my HB & me realised the urgency to collect our cards liao...
crazy.gif
So me goin down to Tdragon tmr to select.

I'll be having my food tasting this tue as well as to let the parents discuss abt GDL.

Confirm AD videographer but not phtographer. most prob will confirm this week.

We r considering booking wif Ken-Air for our HM to USA, any feedback abt Ken-Air?

girlfriend

hi cat,

Welcome!

I have added you inside our list:

Girlfriend: 2 June, Flamingo Bridal, Concorde Hotel
Fairymoss: 20 June, Irene's Creation, Sheraton Towers
Cat: 27 June, X-Zen, Four Seasons

Hello gals, please copy & add in your bio-data.
=====================

Fairymoss,

Our videographer is Ernest Chua, used to b under Earnest Video Production, they have changed their name to Miror Works or Miror Production. Actually they had a promotion before 31 Dec, $688 for 12 hours videography.

You want their contact? Leave your email behind.

brambles

oraia... not fast lah. suddenly in the mood to scan photos, so it's better to start on it fast. so that closer to wedding day, juz fine tune it a bit here and there and it will be perfect!
happy.gif

hi soupie... so i'm 5 days after u
happy.gif

cin_p... me, me!!! i'm a "up-and-coming" fellow sengkang-er. hehehehhe. my flat will oni be ready in 2005
happy.gif
which part of sengkang are u at?

ingenue78

Hi fairymoss,

have u tried Tradewinds or CTC? Tot CTC offered a more comprehensive tour. I was researching Europe for my honeymoon too but gave it up coz it's winter. During winter, the day is quite short and travelling from one place to another is going to be quite tiring too. (Heard it's about 3-4 hrs of travelling).

My suggestion is to go on Contiki tours.Heard it's more fun as it's all youngsters. It's a mixture of F & E and package tour. Might be going next year during their spring/summer season. ;-)

i think NATAs fair is usu in March...Even if u book now, the agency might not be able to confirm the trip for you. I have a lot of problems with Package tours as it needs at least 10 people to form a group.

hi forest,
congrats on finalising your AD! must start yr wedding prep lor...
me now finetuning the details of the wedding...

fi_fi

brambles, hey.. u working in east area oso? which part?

oraia, not a bad idea, mayb we all can mit up 4 diner rite
happy.gif
happy.gif

me tml going shopping 4 hse reno things... feeling excited over it;) dun kn how d home wil comes out 2 b
happy.gif

tsubame

shinchan, thought Ken-Air no more liao? Now is managed by M'sian right? But supposedly still the old staffs. Last time ever got pple say KenAir good for US trips. Dunno abt now. How's the svc when you went down & the iternary?

Am now considering what color London Cab to book as bridal car. My friends all dun drive one so a headache abt transport for Jie Mei & Shiong Di. Since London Cab can squeeze in 6 pple so should do at least for us plus 3 Jie Mei and the photographer.
wink.gif

cc2

Hi cat,

I'm taking the pink london cab
happy.gif
. Cute cute like barbie doll car.

Hi blim,

Tks.
happy.gif
Very eager to bring it back now!

meijia

Hi msreal,

Ya, 4 months to go and I have still have a lot of things not prepared yet.

I have collected my wedding album and after seeing it for a few times, the front cover dropped out. I was very devasted by it and am going to call the bridal shop today
sad.gif

How is your preparation coming along??

mist

hi ladies,

Happy New Year!!!

New year resolution for this year is to be slim slim and be a pretty bride....

smurfy

Hi Ocean,

There is one shop at Bt Timah Shopping centre (Next to Beauty World) Level 2 called Yong Hong (or somthing like that) that sell Guo Da Li stuff..Check it out if you need.

blim

Hi Cat,
I thought the bride should count as 2 seats? Cos the gown big big sure occupy a lot of space. The London cab takes 6 people including the driver, is it? So if you plan 3 jie mei and photographer, then who is the driver?

cyn

brambles... my new place at compassvale st... 29X. yr 2005 seems so far away... but soon u'll be busy with all the reno... jus hope tat hdb wont delay... which part are u staying?

tsubame

Huh? 6 pple is including driver har? Then gotta recalculate already. Thing is Shiong Di's car also not confirmed yet. As I said, big headache for logistics cos we all dun drive. If rent 2 london cabs will be over $1k, a bit shiong...
uhoh.gif

tsubame

cc2, did you book with the driver directly or go thru TIBS? Heard that direct is cheaper. Now looking for contacts for the champagne gold, shimmering gold & maple red cabs.

pianokey

Girlfriend: 2 June, Flamingo Bridal, Concorde Hotel
Pianokey: 12 June, Flamingo Bridal, Marriott
Fairymoss: 20 June, Irene's Creation, Sheraton Towers
Cat: 27 June, X-Zen, Four Seasons

Hi girlfriend, I know I know. New year already. that's like 6months to wedding, 24 weekends!

Hi Fairymoss, you're with Irene's creation? How's their otr selection? I won a photography package. How's your experience with them?

naze

Hi,

I'm new in this thread too. My AD and church wedding wld be 19th Jun,
Banquet 20th June. Still looking for church venue. A lot of them already booked, still praying for a venue.

Can give me contact details for Ernest Chua.

bread

hihi...
fairymoss: nothing much leh... will be goin for my 1st fitting tis mth... stil waiting for my banquet contract... normally when will they (banquet) give us the contract???? i place deposit since september 03...

forest

hi ladies,
hope every1 had a good new year's party!!
biggrin.gif

oraia, soupie, secret garden, smallonion, ino, cin_p,
yeah... FINALLY i've settled my AD...
embarrassed.gif
Now, i'm looking at the bridal mags to see which BS to visit lor... i've been on leave since xmas.. but hubby n i took turns to fall sick... so, dint ve time to visit even tho' i was on long leave!!!
angry.gif

yoyo, bonjon, ino, cin_p,
CONGRATS on ur upcoming WEDDING day!!!
biggrin.gif
Stay cool and be the most BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!!
biggrin.gif

smallonion

forest.. shoike hor.... long long holiday. hope u r fine now, ya, alot of ppl is sick recently. Me too was sick but cannot take MC as just being of new year, hehehe

forest

hi steph,
sorry for replying so late..
uhoh.gif
i've been on long lve.. will only b bk in offc next mon.. can u pls send again to the same addy... i've jus cleared it.. hopefully its big enuff...
happy.gif

hi rosaling,
tks.. hve jus chked my mail... tks!!
biggrin.gif

hi iluydia,
i'm the same as u leh!!! me also panicking cos other than my banquet... i've not settled anything at all.... also, i very gao tu.. kekeke.. take forever to decide!!
embarrassed.gif
mayb we can help ea other as we go along?? since we seems to b at the same stage of our preps...
happy.gif

to all gals...
jus hope tt every1 had a wonderful new year's celebration!!!
biggrin.gif

oraia

hello forest/ smallonion,

aiyoh... poor thing! hope u girls are feeling better...
take care ok? drink lots of water.
happy.gif

forest -- hv u got any BS in mind that u are shortlisting?