(2004) Brides of year 2004

secret_garden

wah piang
how come u all post so fast today?
fainted

ya piglets, i just came in to read the postings then i saw you talking behind my back so i quickly come in lor
happy.gif

hehehe
so dun talk behind my back next time okie!
ya now very busy multitasking and replying and reading past posts!*blur*

wah, got english tong shu one ah?
show me leh! then i can read too!

ya when lunch? pple in the east all talking about lunch n dinner liao leh... :p

how's your hols in aussie? good not? got wear bikini parade around the beach? hahaha

hi oraia,
me super busy, now come in taken a breather but like no breather leh!
I would be most prob taking the MUA from divine. divine ties with freddy, jasmine, joanne, sam n dunno who. so asking around for recommendations about them then i dun have to spend so much addn $$$ mah right
happy.gif

you all know how are their works?

hi piglets,
your gowns all OTR is it?
how come so late then select?

eternity

the story is as follows....

when we initially check the date we want, there is already a club event planned... coordinator told us no problem to shift that event and we can get the date... so we wait, wait, wait for the contract to sign... then last week when we try to follow up and contract the coordinator, she on MC... and then her colleague told us the club event is scheduled on that date !!! so now they have submitted a request to management and club to change the date for club event... need to wait, wait and wait again lor...
sad.gif

secret_garden

piglets,
read in earlier post you brought your doggy for haircut. what's your dog breed? mi have doggy too! mine's jack russell!
happy.gif
next time gathering can meet in dog park liao hoh?

oraia,
you know me best hoh? can guess i busy with work and stressed with wedding preps esp must catch ernest b4 jan 04! :p mi also got doggy, you have one at home> or intending to have?

owl,
hi hi!
happy.gif
yep. like what oraia says, go settle your AD photographer n videographer, more so if you intend to get those popular ones. me is super kiasu hehehe
happy.gif
is your ROM on the same day? if yes, best to settle your JP too, under advice of experienced pple
happy.gif

postpet,
hehe you ask the same question i have been asking all this while. dunno when to start design of gowns since AD is in dec. like very early leh. haiz
sad.gif

geneerally, give PS about 3 month b4 your AD. but there maybe some photographers who can produce the photos n albums in less than 3 mths
happy.gif

neece,
so does that mean if we start in may shd still be in time if it's MTM?

secret_garden

brambles,
you around today? u more happening than me ok! wah, so fast start lunch group in east liao hah?
hey, if you intend to have dinner instead, y not we all all meet you n coy in central for dinner ? *wink wink* i wanna c you also leh
happy.gif
wat u say?

co you found your AP photographer liao? that's good! one thing done!
happy.gif

thanks for the comments about joanne's makeup! you have any pics of your friend? can share share? btw, have you heard or seen works by jasmine, freddy, sam etc? can share also?

piglets

Nope i taking photography in march all OTR. I only choose my actual day gowns in Sept. MTM or OTR. Cos my package is MTM

cubby

hi ladies!!

wow i missed quite alot huh!!
okie.. here's my details:
Girlfriend: 2 June, Flamingo Bridal, Concorde Hotel
Cawaii: 2 June, Whitelink, Marriott
Fantasy: 6 June, Frederick Lee Bridal, Raffles The Plaza
cubby: 6 June, Milan, Pan Pacific
Pianokey: 12 June, Flamingo Bridal, Marriott
Fairymoss: 20 June, Irene's Creation, Sheraton Towers
Cat: 27 June, X-Zen, Four Seasons

hey onee, u are back to join us!! wanna see ur pics as well [email protected]
guessed u must had a great time on ur ROM ya!!

fantasy.. dun panick!! dun forget u have a fren here same date as u hehe :p also only PS date confirmed!!
me also me had been lazing 4 quite some time liao.. got lots of things still not confirmed!!

girlfriend, how come food tasting so early fixed liao huh?? i think i will fixed my food tasting in march instead...
so mon is good 4 PS ah.. hmm mine is on a sun leh.. u think will be too crowded??

gals, when's ur guo da li fixed?? how early in advance is beter??
anyone DIY wrist corsages??

bread

hi ladies...
my details.....

Girlfriend: 2 June, Flamingo Bridal, Concorde Hotel
Cawaii: 2 June, Whitelink, Marriott
bread: 5 June, Silverlining, River City Restaurant
Fantasy: 6 June, Frederick Lee Bridal, Raffles The Plaza
cubby: 6 June, Milan, Pan Pacific
Pianokey: 12 June, Flamingo Bridal, Marriott
Fairymoss: 20 June, Irene's Creation, Sheraton Towers
Cat: 27 June, X-Zen, Four Seasons

seabreeze

hi moonlight ...

dunno ler ... me called and tell them my date ... and thats what they told me lor ... maybe I will chase them again after CNY ....

secret_garden

hi twinkle,
you also signed up with ernest? are you going to take up their photo montage and/or express edit also?

hi fifi,
i only openly peeped at you ok!it's only you never c ok
happy.gif
if you cot my eye i sure say hi 1!
happy.gif
you went off in a rush you know...

ernest b4 jan 04 package is like this:
the photo montage is $100 (cheap hoh)
pre wedding MTV (if done on separate day it's 300)
if done on same day as AD and after the whole AD it's just $100. so which one you intend to take? did you ask them to list all this in the receipt?

Actually i din know for JP, the popular ones best to book early. this was highlighted by hilarion. All thanks to hilarion, I managed to book David loh for my AD ROm
happy.gif
hil is my star! not for him, dun think i can settle my JP then cannot get married liao hehehe
happy.gif
is yours on the same day too?Mine is all on the same day, most prob will have it just before the dinner. now blur over how the whole dinner programme should proceed
sad.gif
would need advise on this one...

secret_garden

hi piglets,
wah, you got 2 doggies, will fight not?
dun understand! you mean you can MTM gown in sep n in time for dec?? *blur*

okie, come back liao tell me more about the english tong shu ok!

ivory

orosalind..
this no problem lah... since im doing the same table for Hyatt brides.. tot i use the same format here too lor
happy.gif
easier to see mah
happy.gif

secret_garden

btw, anyone of the ladies here contemplating on doing up a website for your wedding? anyone got info to share on this? mi toying with the idea hehe
happy.gif

calling for zhuzhu!!
have you managed to meet up with nitrogen? how's their works? m interested to know more about their website stuffs they do for couples.... can share?

hi lovey,
when in feb you going down to meet divine again? think if we got fate may meet each other there hehe
was thinking of dropping by at divine in early feb... to c kim.. hopefully by then she would have better idea when her bridal show would be and i can decide to sign n start on the spot or wait for her show?

binbin

hi forest, so u visited divine oredi huh?
happy.gif
good good, who served you?
happy.gif

octbride....eerrr...as mine is in march i oredi finalised my gowns (EG and WG) and taken photos in them. hehhehee...

secret_garden

hi ladies,
me back after MIA for some time. been sick also in fact now having bad sorethroat. you all must drink lots of water else will be like me
sad.gif

hi binbin,
who is your MUA? and everything turned out fine???

hi forest,
so you have been to divine? how you find them? who serve you?

hi bread,
so everything turned ou fine for your venue?

hi DJ,
rem me?
how's your wedding preps?
confirme anything liao?

oraia

wah!!! secret garden!!!

u come bk w a vengence ah? so many postings!!??!

website: i not so techno-savvy leh.. will see how, but it's a good idea.
happy.gif

makeup artist: the lady's name is aileen. she's v nice i spoke to her. hvn't seen anyone using her yet, so not the famous type. but my fren recc many ppl all v satisfied. i think she charges about $750 for trial/studio/AD if by recc. if not i think it's slightly more ex. (can't rem the prices already. ard there). if u wan to go for trial itself to decide, then it's $50 if u decide not to use her.

not sure if it's ok to post her no. here leh. is it ok?

fr what i read on BV website, alicia is v good. if i'm not wrong, she oso does freelance.

doggies: i LOVE doggies!!! but i love BIG doggies... esp retrievers!!! wuff!!! hehe. next time will surely hv doggies. i wan retreiver, husky, shetland, border collie. all want hahahaha.

tonshu: got eng one? i oso wan to see. interesting leh. hehe.

lunch/ dinner: when when when?? chin chye one.... hehe. east ppl wan to come to central to meet us for dindin?
happy.gif

dabee

Hi eternity:
your coordinator din keep in touch with you? i think you can request for another more responsible person. complain!!! you have not sign any contract and they are like that. not very good service. where is that by the way? if you really wan that venue. pls call and pester them to confirm asap.
Hi Annie: you mention that you are wearing a bustier and you have broad shoulder and big arms. but what your BS said?? i dun get what you mean.
thanks

piglets

Hi Secret garden
Yap will fight but it those play play one... My Pom is a jealous kind and my Shih Tze is the playful one... Both are boy.. Sorie didn't go to seach for the english tong shu, will do that tomolo. When orchard to mit my frend for lunch....

hi Oraia
My hubby have retrievers, well behave but too big liao. Wif him for abt a years than give to ppl to breed for us. Cos HDB too small for him to ran abt.. Sad for a few days

So how is the lunch??? Friday???

piglets

Hi Secret Garden

My PS all is OTR gowns(recycle), cos i want an early PS. They worried i might not like the gowns i choose if i get it now. So i can wait till early Sept to choose my AD WG and EG. Can MTM and OTR. If i OTR they can give me another 5 photos. And they can garantee me all the OTR WG are all new and no one wear before.

shinchan

CC2, so howz did ur pics turn out? Must be looking & flipping eversince you brought it home rite?
wink.gif
I think I might only have mine very near to my AD... Neck long long liao...
lol.gif

forest

hi yoyo,
good idea rite.. kakakak ...
lol.gif

hi bread,
good to hear tt jit is frenly. kekkekek...
happy.gif

hi binbin, secret garden,
yup.. i went to divine liao.. was served by helen.. binbin, helen's ur designer rite!

i tried 3 diff gowns.. love them alot!! helen actually suggested tt i go for OTR.. cos can find my size easily.. but i prefer MTM leh.. kkakakak... i hvent decided whether to go for divine or not.. still in the process of visiting more BS leh.. kakakakak.. my gao tu character in action again!!
lol.gif

actually i like helen lor.. she's very frenly.. n very helpful...
happy.gif

secret_garden

hi forest,
mi served by kim, equally friendly.
dunno y i like their service n gowns
cant find such service n gowns elsewhere

mi also gao tu, from last yr nov see till now, still havent start off anything with them :p

which other BS you going to visit?
did you visit kai? did you get to speak to kai personally?

girl80

Hi All,

Sorry, I mia for quite some time. Can add me in? Mine is on 5th Oct 04, Crown Prince Hotel, Golden Horse Awards, photographer not confirm yet, lovenest @ hougang...

Cheers

mist

hi seabreeze and moonlight,

hmmm, my BS also say the same thing leh.... initially when i informed them on the date, they told i can go select gown in Feb, then later they called and say can go in March....

now i also dun know when to go... Maybe i will go in Feb loh, just in case, i change my mind to MTM, anyway, my package is MTM or OTR (new gown)

btw, have you all already decided what designs you want for your gown?? me didn do any research leh, so know nuts abt it... actually i thought maybe go to my BS to see first then get some idea.. ;p

forest

hi secret garden,
i havent visited kai... dunno if i shd visit or not.. cos' kai sure to exceed my budget.. on 1 hand, i think it wld b gd to visit, so tt i can try out their gowns?? esp since i love his gowns.. on the other hand, i'm afraid tt i wld b smitten!! kakkak... very dilemma!!! hahahaha
lol.gif

so, u've decided on divine liao? when r u gog for ur design?

seabreeze

hi mist ....

what me did for my ROM gown was oso go there ... try a few OTR gown ... see what cutting me like n modify base on that lor ... dun worry lar ... things will be okie one ....

hi moonlight ...

will call them after CYN ... when's yours?? have you called WL to confirm your date?

secret_garden

hi forest,
his gowns are realli nice. you would be surprised that they may have some promos going on. the last time i went they were having a promo with the photography package and it actually turns out about the same or lesser than divine, depending on which photographer you select. so go c c , no harm
happy.gif

ya, me decided on divine liao. still dunno. same like you, my gao tu character again
happy.gif

hehehe
maybe after cny?

orosalind

Ivory,

It's sort of a mix feeling. But more to the excited part lor. Maybe even nearer will be scared and nervous liao.
happy.gif

girl80,

I reply u in GHA thread liao then u mia again.

secret_garden

hi oraia,
no lah! come back with all the love
happy.gif

i have a few posts to reply mah, so all give at 1 shot loh :p somemore i heard my name being called from afar leh ... hehe

is it? bring come her no :p
send to my email if not convenient
happy.gif

i love retrievers too! they are really cute n BIG! you all wan wait your house become dog farm okie!

we have lunch with the central pple then another dinner with the eats pple, any west n south pple? :p then we have tea n bfast? :p

piglets!
got pics of your doggies?me wanna c! mine also boy but old liao...you must be evry sad when the dog is given away huh? still miss him?

friday shd be fine for me if it's at city hall?? :p how piglets n oraia??

undestand your gowns liao... so chiem...
happy.gif

forest

hi secret garden,
really ah.. kai may hve promos? okies.. i'll arrange to go down.. i really feel like visiting sooo many BS leh.. i think i'm going to confuse myself... also, my financial controller hasnt approved my budget for BS yet.. kakakakakakak... hopefully, i can settle for my dream BS!!!!!!!
lol.gif

good tt u've selected liaoz.. else, really quite headache.. actually i think BS is a bigger headache for me..... everyday i'm thinking abt it leh.. think my head gog to burst liao... kakakakaka...
lol.gif

piglets

i check whether i can upload here... Yap when it given away sad loh... That time my both dog have ticks and i bring them cut crew cut. When i go fetch them i cry u know. Cos they don't have hair on their body..... Actually i love my dog more than my hubby

secret_garden

hi forest,
ya ya, they may hev promos. that promo was supposed to end by 30 nov last year. dunno now have any new ones... you go take a look ya?
which ones would you wanna go take a look?

must be having sweet dreams about your gowns huh?
happy.gif

secret_garden

ya! if you can upload here best!
did you mange to find the mother tick?
must kill that one else they will just grow n grow!
me also. my doggy have a prob of fits. whenever he has fits he would be totally helpless , we all also helpless. he will just lie flat on the floor n you will see tears in the eys, must be very pain. me will also cry..
sad.gif

i also sometimes find myself love the doggy more than my FH. he buey tahan me
happy.gif
hahaha

fi_fi

wow mah... out of d sudden so many pple in d threat n so fast!!!! past few days so jing.

hi secret garden... me same as u. ROm wil b on d same day b4 diner oso. now my col going 2 sing 4 me, dun kn how 2 plan d program on dat 9 oso
sad.gif
nv went diner like dat 1 b4 so in a mist.

i've actually book earnest 4 another MTV track during my foto shoot 1. so additional 300 buck
happy.gif

hi neece/brambles, shal log into my email 1st dan reply u both ok...
happy.gif

secret_garden

ssooooo cccuuutttteeee!
the pom looks so happy hoh?
then the shih tsu looks so angry
hehe
you bring them out for walk everyday?
what's their name?

piglets

Yup... Kill everything.... The Tick can grow very big one leh... That time really busy with catching tick.... Now me don't dare to bring them donwstair for a walk liao... If bring them out normally i will carry them

secret_garden

hi fifi,
take you time man4 man4 read hoh :p
me one of the culprits hoh:p

your colleague so nice going to sing for you? sing what song? when sing?mi blur about the whole dinner program. like when to march in then what follows after...

i just got ernest to write down all the photo montage, the separate wedding MTv (cos like u me may wanna him do it on the PS day) and the MTV on same day so that I can decide later...

cheers!