(2004) Brides of year 2004

ds_73

cheerbear,
Mine quite zun, but not bery zun lah.. , the later part also got to wait for time to tell mah... kekkek

Wah..yours need to display the 8 immortals.. "gao1 nan2 du4" leh.. maybe you have any god siblings? This kind also consider right? hehehe
You are the only child in your family arh? (sirry, bery the Kpo)...

Cooldevil,
Oic, i went over to the thread just now.. didn't see you posting thread there wor.. so thought simi other clubber thread.. heeheh

Thanks for asking huh. Maybe next time, or maybe later ask my hb drive me pass the Mohd Sultan to see see look look.. hheeheh

Think i old liao lah, don't have the energy to choing. Maybe next time got high tea/dinner outing then you join us again lor. Thanks in adv.

ds_73

Allo Zann,

Long time,, nvm,.. slowly catch up..
happy.gif

No one try the "genki natural tea"??

coolgirl76

HI ds
Tonight i sure kana sabo one lah..... they will tekan me one..... that time my hen's nite they also...kekekekekeke

Zann
I always go Devil bar with frnds and with forum frnd then go Siam or double O

shern

zann, me tdy come in also lost....kekekeke

cheerbear, more practice then more confident
happy.gif
me also only child *high 5*

ds, trying slimming tea huh? i tot of trying too, now put on 3kg....

zann

Cheer Bear,

wah good ley yr mum bao bei u...my mum more bao bei my didi sob sob :p

cooldevil,

orrr....i think hor i yrs no cheong liao hehehe...but when i go i am bag security think i told u rite haahhaa

shern,

any new pics to share... or what pics u got share with the gals i havent see one boh

u put on?? ok mah...u can afford :p

ds_73

Cooldevil,
sabo means will drink more hor.. jialat..

Cheerbear/shern,
i see i see..

Shern,
No need to slim down at the moment, wanted to do some survey, maybe next time will need it. hahahaha

ds_73

Agreed with Zann,
Shern, you got potential to put on weight, i cannot put on too much, cos of my height lor (bery short), if not will reached to the overweight category. So must monitor a bit.. hehehee

Zann,
I also don't mind be the bag security when go cheong with my frds, i can exercise my eyes, provided with another bag security also.. But cannot tahan the smell after coming out from the pub.. really smelly,..

coolgirl76

ah ger
Really huh... I always at the live band there...used to stay at disco side but now too many youngsters....kekekekek

Zann
Yes... U can be our security guard...kekekeke :p heehehehe

DS
Ya lor..... wow lau My hearting jumping bery fast...wahahahaha

ds_73

cooldevil,
Hmm.. to keep your passport with you in the bag that you are bringing to board the plane. scare you drink to much tonight.. hehehee

coolgirl76

wahahahaha.... never mind my hubby can keep for me... I already pack everything swee swee liao..... so tonite really jia luck jia luck.... tom can sleep till my bum kana burn by the sun light
proud.gif
Mine is nite flight......and I had checked in thru internet liao....kekekeke

ds_73

wah.. still can checked thru internet one ah... hehe

Bye all.. gtg liao.

Enjoy your long weekend and take care too!!

see ya...

skybluegal

shern,
u can afford to put on wt la.. so slim nia.. put on liao next time give birth to bb easier mah.. (heard too slim pple hard to give birth.. dunno true anot)

bao bao,
u oso going to bkk ah?? me to hk mid may
happy.gif

going to eat dim sum.. yummy

those ladies going to cheong tonight.. enjoy urself.. actualli i veri pei fu gal that can drink.. coz i cant drink.. one cup then i cant tahan liao..

shern

hi gals, me din go cheonging cos tummy not well...lau sai...think too long din eat instant noodles hehehe....

zann, got some more pics but mus wait cos getting fren to scan in for me...u very busy huh, seldom see u around liao...

actually put on weight, my face looks better but clothes tight leh....later buttons pop hahahah...so maintain easier, no need to get new wardrobe.....

now researching for my assignment...me chat, hb also no idea cos he thinks i am hardworking kekekeke....can cut down on housework agin....so bad hor

think i go cheonging in my sleep later...

rainibowbunny

hi ling /april and mist

don't worry,I don't let this kind of matter affect my mood...just let her be...
ya, agree money can do wonder!!

ling
hire a CL can cook and she took care the bb in the night...so you don't need to worry that you have to wake up every min..
Do you want me to introduce. my bro,s wife have a CL from malaysia...super gd and very clean in take care BB

april
hehe I think you give some chance to let peoples earn on confiment lah...not sabo ling lah....

mist
ya loh....try to speed up!! but don't want to have BB born in january...very hard to find CL and they choose not to work on tat month too...so have to try next few months...heehee

hi seabreeze
huh vomit blood...aiyoh better takecare hor...ask docter is there any thing to help from prevent vomiting?
cograt BB BOY coming!!!!

littlegirl

cooldevil

Yeah, me too, always @ the live band tare cos nicer, the dance rm tare many bengs & lians leh.

Bao bao:
Bkk bras r cheap, bt u hv to go & buy frm shopping centres, dun buy frm outside shops cos u nv know if they are imitation even w/ the brand name tare. My gf told me one. Then very cheap. Bt of cos their designs may nt b as updated, slightly diff frm us, bt still can lah. Cheap - I bought Wacoal bras for $20+ $30, then Triumph body soft bras abt tat price also or slightly a few $$ more exp.

Then hor, I bought alot of their visible panty line panties, cos very cheap. I think per pc is about $6??? Very comfy, bt then I go tare I buy L size leh *sob sob* cos M 2 tight for me. Those Thais arh, so skinny, cutting also slightly diff. Bt bra size no diff - u know wat it means? Same as them - FLAT! ha ha ha

Then I nv buy their T/shirts, bought those drawstring shorts & slippers @ Pratunam mkt, MBK - buy slippers. Then their bags arh - all 199 thb only which is less than $10.

I din buy anything else le, hb also bought shorts, t/shirts, slippers.

Tok abt HK, I also wanna go leh, anybody thinking of gng to Disneyland? Bt I heard frm hb the pkgs are $2k wor cos the hotels are exp.

Hv a nice wkend!!!!!!!!!

aprlim

Hi Amy,
I oso hope pple give me chance to earn money. haha.... Maybe shld go take up course to learn how to be a good CL. hehe..... Then hor, u all must use me ah. joking lah.
happy.gif

zann

shern,

ok, when ready rem to share with me huh
me ah..sometimes quite busy...but other times i got log in kpo here...then see u all talk duno what to tok
so didnt post lor..
yeah i also think that yr face will look even better if not too thin face :p

BaoBao,

talking abt going nearbyd trip, i also planning going somewhere in apr...at first tot of hanoi but got bird in vietnam now..so maybe go hk....but yeah thailand bra cheap cheap esp wacoal brand so much cheaper compared to in singapore...

mist

hi april,

is it??? i didn CL choose not to work in jan, any particular reason?? due to CNY?

hmmm, dun know leh.... anyway, i see how first lah, but i can see my hubby anxious to have a small one. ;p

hi purple,

aiyo, gal, if you be CL, snatch away ppl's rice bowl liao leh... ;p

piglets

Ah ger

Yeah i know abt the bra. everything i go i oni go zen or isetan to purchase bra. As for clothing i don't buy from outside cos it will strink. Me oso buy L for panites. Heehee... their bra ok but the panties so small.

I wanna go there for spa and food. Birdnest everything so cheap. Can't get in singapore

aprlim

Hi Mist,
I wonder did u type the name wrongly or sent the wrong post. hehe..... I din said CL choose not to work in Jan.
happy.gif

Then u all shld work hard for one. Dun keep him waiting for too long. ;p

I think so too. Cos, I sure will be a very good CL. So adorable and friendly, rite? haha......

inox

Hi gals,

I am back in the forum ! how's life been for all of you ? Been a while since I login cos busy settling down with marriage life. Married life is better than what i expect to be ... it feels like u have gained an ally/partner for everything. Also, no more running around for wedding stuff ! Guess what, I am still sorting my wedding photos ... too lazy nowadays ...relatives & friens have been chasing for photos to be developed for them but I juz ignore them, hee

seren_ade

Howdy Ladies...

Has been a Loooooooooong time since we all done with our wedding ceremonies.

I have heard from April that a few brides will be mommy soon. *CONGRATS CONGRATS* May you have a healthy, bubbly, intelligent child(ren)
happy.gif

If there's any meeting up seesions, dont forget about me..

mist

hi purple,

yah, i type the wrong name.... i meant amy... ;p

aiyo, you think having baby very easy huh??? must also hv sufficient savings leh....

spongme

Back to work again after long weekend! How's everyone getting on?

Wah, fri & sat nites don't know why can't sleep well leh, kept having nightmares/ strange dreams, sometimes got ghost some more, eee...
uhoh.gif
Last nite slept late, so today a bit zzz
kao_yawn.gif

rainnie

Cheerbear, i hope i not working....but i'm at work leh......jus came back from lunch. Difficult to come in...coz boss always arnd .. behind me...

skybluegal

rainnie,
i oso back from lunch.. veri full then sit and work again then tummy come out liao
sad.gif

open the window small small then ur body covering then he cant see from behind
biggrin.gif

blueberry

Babysheep,
custom dun have. hard for them to check too :p

Feroy,

Dun worry too much. When the baby comes, then you see what is need to be done. Now worry too much also no use. Pple around you will help out one lah..

SP,
not planning this Oct. maybe go Japan this Aug.. then might have a made in japan there. haha...

Maybe you think too much in the day.. that's why you keep having nightmares.
How's the baby? being good?

spongme

kk, "made in Japan" baby? That's cool! Good luck & hope yr dream comes true, kekeke...

My baby ah, still "good" becoz still small & movements still very light.
wink.gif

aprlim

Hi mist,

More or less, I agreed with u. Shld have sufficient saving. But, most importantly, u're mentally prepared to have one and both of u have stable job. Sufficient saving or not is another issue. Cos, how to define sufficient. If both working, shld be able to support one.

Can I give u morale support? hehe....
happy.gif

Jia You!!

fanyong

Hi gals,

U all so cute.... why nobody wants a Made In Singapore baby?

Hee... me going Bangkok in May with hubby and in laws leh.... dunno whether will have a made in Bangkok baby or not leh...

rainnie

Cheer bear, cannot leh ... no matter how small ..c oz my screen too big liaoz .. think is 17 or 19 inch :p

mi super boring & tired sia.....still got 1 hr to go

blueberry

SP,
haha..
I was joking with my mum that day.. my dad is super fussy about electrical stuff made in where and where. so most of the time the stuff we buy are usually made in japan. coz my dad think it is the best. so I tell my mum babies made in Japan also the best lah.. wow like dat very stress. what happen if din get the factory working in japan. is that to say, got to go there again.. very expensive to go there leh.. so hubby had to work hard. :p

Fanyong,
Maybe second one will be made in Singapore.. no money and time to travel for a "sovernier" back..
May is hot for Bangkok? I am planning a super short one in Jun. never been there before.

rainibowbunny

hi ling
no problem....

hi april
hehe must have paper one hor...or else I also very scared!!hehe
yaya agree ...must have money meh...then we will think abt kid!!!

hi mist
I said one lah.....a lot of CL don't work on jan becos is near new year!!