(2004) Brides of year 2004

coolgirl76

hayashi
that's why alot of ppl sick lor
sad.gif

ds_73

Good Morning ladies,

Monday again.. later going for course, be back in the afternoon..

Cooldevil,
Am around, just that you all talking about tour, i no intention to go for any, so just read what you all talking and gain some knowlegde nia. hee

See ya later..

shern

Morning ladies!!

Cooldevil, still not confirm :p haiz....yours easier to confirm cos it's a Garuda/HRC promo, mine is seperate so more troublesome cos need to book separately..

anyway me counting down
happy.gif

babysheep22

Phoon Hyat classes are fun! Hands on. And the end result is yummy too!

Only problem is that somehow I cannot seem to "replicate" the same result back at home....hmm... maybe my skill not there yet... hehe

coolgirl76

good afternoon! :p

Shern
It's shouldnt be so long lor..... my agent aso need to check with HRH for availability and they get back within a day ..... then this morning I made some changes. At first, I'm staying at HRH for 1st and 2nd nite, but this morning I called my agent to change the stay to 2nd and 3rd nite.....within an hr, my agent called me and say have make changes with HRH.... I dun think their svs are so slow lor... I think u better call your agent to check..... How much is yr trip?

hakida

Good Afternoon!!!

I woke up then i know it's rainning so heavily outside.....

Cheerbear,

Yah lor....Went to eat buffet yesterday night....Eat,untill want to vomit liao....

DS,
yOUr course is conducted in your office or have to go else where???

cooldevil,
wat is HRH???

coolgirl76

wow Hayashi
very ho mia hor ...kekekek I can only do that in the weekend.....How I wish every is weekend...wahahahah I can sleep till 1-2pm...
proud.gif

HRH=Hard Rock Hotel
happy.gif

skybluegal

hakida,
eat buffet is like that one mah.. always eat until wan to vomit then will leave one lor..

u so gd can stay at home and sleep until now.. how i wish i can be at home sleeping on my bed
happy.gif

ds_73

Ladies,

Me back from course.

Hayashi,
My course in inside office buidling, if outside good ah, then can early release to go home. kekeke

Yeah, feel like sleeping at home. After my lunch..

shern

lol, cooldevil, i posted that you're staying in HRC: hard rock cafe hahaha

it's different, when i booked SQ and melia bali the last time as a promo similar to yours, it's very straight forward cos it's just one airline and one accommodation. whereas for this, the agent will tell us whichever accommodation they have, then we'll search online to see which one we prefer, then the agent will book, so if the 1st choice is fully booked then gotta go the 2nd choice and so forth... jus think this agent damn losey that's why can't get so many of the hotels/resort.

ugh....still prefer to book separately online, just tot this is quite cheap. 3-4stars hotel at kuta 5D4N $450...but going as a group so got different budget and different preference...how much is yours?

coolgirl76

DS
So u attending internal course huh? I aso prefer to do courses outside...kekekeke

Shern
I understand but itis impossible to get slow response fr hotel/resort lor unless u all cant make up yr mind.
S450 for 4N at 4stars hotel are resonable ...if 3stars not very worth it liao..... Legian Paradiso 3stars Hotel one is night abt $95......actually my bro told me to book our extension nite ourselves cos is cheaper and we can negotiate price for some hotels .....

mine is $457/person for 3D2N fly by GA and stay in HRH. Extension still negotiating with a tour guide in bali...
happy.gif
we might be staying in Lovina Beach which is 2hr drive fr Kuta to see dolphin early in the morning. the tour guide charge me $100/2 person for accommodation and feery us to see dolphin.

skybluegal

cooldevil,
how u got the lobang to neg with the bali guide? u know him? sgd100 for 2 pax for 1 nite stay and see dolphine is reasonable leh..

coolgirl76

Cheerbear
cos my bro always go there mah....anyway, one of my friends recommended me this tour guide who knows how to speak English. I recommend him to some of my friends when they go Bali.... all came back with good comments on him..... his charges abit higher ($2-3) but at least he is trustworthy so quite worth it for paying extra ....anyway u can nego the price with him.... reasonable huh? that resort he recommended is 2-3stars nia then haven plus fee for picking us fr airport to Lovina Beach and then bring us to shop ard.

skybluegal

cooldevil,
need to pay him to bring u ard meh?? cant we walk ourselves?? anyway i never been bali b4.. if next time go then i know who to look for ya ;p

coolgirl76

cheerbear
Bali quite big lei.... there are few places which need to drive lor..... HRH is at Kuta only 15min fr the airport...... then fr Kuta to other places like Ubud and Lovina Beach must drive lor.... Ubud more on wood crafting and oil painting ...lovina beach is at north or northeast of Bali ...cant really remember.... to these place need abt 2-3hrs drive..... then if u want to visit their places of interests u aso need to drive .... u can either drive yrself (rent cars) or hire a local tour guide lor.....

If u only stay in Kuta then u can walk ard no need driver....
happy.gif

hakida

how come ur blood group so special want,AB+,also quite rare....A+ also quite rare....I also will like to help....But,I am B+....but,I tot the criteria for the weight is 45kg and above,how come now is 50kg???

cheerbear,

I really sleep the whole day...Having stomach cramp...Just now wake up,eat already,then awhile later,I slept again....Now,i think sleep too much liao,abit headache...

coolgirl76

hayashi
special meh???? one of my parents is A+ then the other is B+ so I come out AB+ lor...kekekekekek

cheerbear
my bro say beach in Bintan is cleaner and clearer.......... once I'm back will update u

ds_73

Cooldevil,
Yeah, i prefer outside course, got tea break somemore, but then company budget tight, so can only go for internal course.
sad.gif

Hakida,
My hubby is also having AB+ like cooldevil leh.. so next time jialat liao.

Going home soon, by ladies.

See ya tomorrow afternoon.. (going for my internal course again)

coolgirl76

Ds
no worry lah.... mi and yr hubby can take most of ppl's blood..... we are the most selfish one ...kekekek we can take other blood grps' blood but can only donate to AB+ nia

have a nice evening!

skybluegal

hakida,
if bearable then ok la.. some headache unbearable one.. then have to take panadol liao.. anyway take care
happy.gif

cooldevil,
bintan nicer meh?? i oso never go b4 leh..

coolgirl76

good morning! everyone
Today bo lang ?????

shern
if u need a driver to ferry u all ard Bali, let me know I can recommend u this tour guide I hire.
happy.gif

ds_73

Good afternoon all,

Wah.. what a rainy day today, good to sleep.
sad.gif

But too bad we cannot..
Just took my lunch then come back to office liao, jin jialat.. the internal course ended around 110pm.. hope tomorrow not like that leh..

ds_73

Cooldevil,

Me attending photoshop course.. very blur, know a bit of the tatic nia.. hehe lucky is free one, if not think my company waste money on me. :p

blueberry

Hi Babysheep, Unicorn,,

What lessons you are all taking? My colleagues and I thinking of taking one.
Heard that there is no membership card already. dun know if still can apply for the class.
happy.gif

skybluegal

phew.. finally free to come in and kpo liao
happy.gif

cooldevil,
seem like u realli know bali very well ya... think next time go must ask u b4 i book ok :p

coolgirl76

Huh? cheerbear..... no lah it's my bro lah not me...... he tell me where to go and etc.... then I ask him to compare Bintan beach and Bali ...he say Bintan cleaner lor...kekekekekkeke

Shern
I dun know whether my bro tried before but my friends tried him before all say he is good. I aso taking him ..... U just tell him you are my friend..... then hor ask him to gif u the best rate to drive u all ard esp u all travel by grp..... should be cheaper..... I will PM u his email address.

blueberry

Unicorn,
Can't make it. It's my BD.. haha..
join the next round.
BTW, where? the blueberry chesse cake one?
I saw the website, got a lot of interesting one. but all dated already.

babysheep22

Unicorn,

I registered for next Thur class too! See u. The class max size is 18 pp, no need to bring containers. Bring a waterproof marker pen as the recipes they give are laminated, so cannot write on it using normal pen