(2004) Brides of year 2004

ds_73

cooldevil,
I see, thanks for your info.
happy.gif

ds_73

Cheerbear,

Got, bossy asked me to buy for him to drink. (He every monring asked me to make a cup for him to drink. (like tea lady hor?
sad.gif
)
So i will also drink the green tea when i ate oily food during lunch time. hehe

But guess greentea bag not so good as those green tea leaves right? But better than nothing. hehe

ds_73

cheerbear,

Don't have lor, that's the problem, i am a high class maid mah.. everyday also need to bring in/clear his newspapers.. open his orbit door.. is like that one lor. Bo bian.

tealeaf

gals,
yep ... so happy for them
happy.gif

She was already pregnant before going U.S. thus her HB accompanied her for business trip.

yep, she has not come online for over 5 mths liao.

shern

hi gals,

been busy tdy...

ah ger, told my hb bout ur voucher, tempting but no excess money liao hehehehe...passing the word around
happy.gif

ds, sounds like at home leh...bit of housework...

i've emailed chinleng and suggested to him to put up a noticeboard for everyone to post their AD/PS pics...i emailed him my pics as well..see how it goes...
happy.gif

wiseharmony

Good afternoon ladies,

mi got question. I found a internal job & feel liked applying for it. but, should i inform my boss abt the job?? relationship wif Boss is quite closed & good.

for internal job, they will called up mi boss to check abt mi, by then Boss will olso know....
how? to tell or not to tell??

shern

ds, actually, also good leh, then when u go home, get hb to the same for u hehehehe

cheerbear, din think bout it :p

wise, honesty is best policy?....think u should, cos ur boss will find out sooner or later

shern

cheerbear,

e-mail the to chinleng at [email protected]. Please include the following details:

1. Name of Bride and Groom
2. Name of Bridal Boutique
3. Name of Photography Studio
4. Preferred month of being featured.

skybluegal

wise,
since the rlnship is gd then i think u shld.. but last time in my ex coy i resign to my boss's boss so my boss is angry with me coz my rlnship with her is no gd

wiseharmony

Hi shern & cheer bear,

tks for the input. guess will have to let her know. but problem here is to when is the correct timing? should i go ahead then inform her or inform her then go for it?

babysheep22

Hi hi all

Just popping in to say a quick hi.

Fanyong,

U taking part in a marathon? Which one? I am also thinking of training up for one. I will be doing a short 5.6km run in April, but not a full length marathon.

U TTC in April? I will TTC only in end 2006.

KYL

I agree tht people tend to be more observant of us and our figure after marriage. I lost 2 kg already. And determined to lose even more. Can't stand it when people give me those looks, or hint hint that I preggy.

SP

Tell ur colleague that u pregnant la. Got a lot of privilege one, like what KYL said... I always volunteer to buy food for my colleague when she preggy. I also bought her tonics on and off, and ask my hubby to give her lift home when he comes and pick me.

Yes, u are a lucky one, to have no MS... keep it up, and have a beautiful pregnancy.

mist

hi amy,

hahaha... yah, it's getting more and more difficult to get pass my hubby's nagging leh... he's quoting examples from his friends who are expecting babies next mth, though they got married mid of last year!!! i must say these pple very diligent... hahaha....

anyway, i see how first lah... i hvn't even go for gynae check up before... ;p

yah, will try to take up some classes when free loh... at least got some skills, where to take up mani and pedi class??

hi purple,

wait patiently for a suitable job loh. dun rush yourselves lah, else you risk ended up in another shitty job ;p

hi ling,

aiyo, take good care of yourselves leh... yah, we try to take short trips now before got baby, else next time no opportunity liao.... me now planning if can go bangkok in apr, ticket by jetasia cheap cheap leh...
happy.gif

hakida

little apple,

u got stiff neck,come and see my doctors lah...anyway,besides taking some muscle relaxant medicines,u can do some simple neck exercise or go for physiotherapy...Do u have any fax number??I can fax the neck exercise to you....

hakida

wise,

i will also apply first then inform her,otherwise the boss may psycho me into not applying ....

Has anyone of u file for ur income tax????Must remember hor,closing date in april...

hakida

aiyo,

Ling,so scary got blood stain,u better take care of urself during the firstb trimester....Dun walk too much,must rest in bed....

aprlim

Hi Mist,

I noe. Have been choosing very carefully. But all the one I like, din call me to start work. So sad..... Quite tired staying at home doing the hsework le.

mayng

hayashi: its not blood stain, its fresh blood... one of the blood vessel broke.

purple: kekek come my house do housework lor.. kekekek

calm

Ah Ger, Wise & Hayashi.. my problem is actually a slip disc of my neck.. which some how irrate the nerve.. that's y pain until warded to the hospital but now better liao.. occas got slight fever when my neck is stiff.. dun know y..

Wao kao.. hayashi.. u dun know how many pack of muscle the hospital gave me.. i think 1 year cannot finish.. also.. anyway thanks..

fanyong

Hi babysheep,

Think we r taking part in the same marathon... the 5.6km on the last wed in Apr. Is ur co sponsoring ur registration for the marathon? Cos mine has to pay ourselves even though we represent the co.

I never tried full marathon, not even half marathon... the longest was 10km....

KYL,

I totally agree that pple will tend to observe our tummy after marriage... for me, it is esp my mum....

Hee, any gals ttc soon?

aprlim

Ling: Provided u pay me. haha..... Dun want lah, I very lazy to do hsework one. Last nite ironed more than 10 clothes. And before that already vacuum and mop the floor. So tiring. But hse clean clean le.

littlegirl

Gd morning to all!

Bao Bao
Finally the long awaiting pics r coming!

u better make sure u hv them uplaoded & sent to us 1st thing in the morning hor.

ha ha ha................

Shern:
Thks for ur help to pass the words around.

Wise, nt tat I dun wanna copy & paste again - if I kip doing, then others c liao also sianz, cos i kip posting & posting. Anyway, thks for ur help.
happy.gif

Little Apple
Do take care arh.......... Stiff neck no play play leh.

seabreeze

Ling ... take care ar ... esp first tri ... so you better rest in bed and not move around ....

twinkle ... yap spreading out my leave n MC to rest these days ... cos get tired very easily ... and the irritating vomiting is still HERE .... quite 'fan' by it ....

envy those who going on honeymoon ... my hubby still owe me one long honeymoon ...

mayng

seabreeze: whahahaah same same.. my hubby owes me one london trip.. dunno when then can claim it back.. haiz.... not tt i start to have MS, but when i am hungry or eat too much i will have MS.. sick manz...

shern

morning!

baobao, looking forward to ur pics
happy.gif

little apple, take care ah...

wise, is ur boss those understanding kind? maybe tell ur boss by saying u want to discuss it with her then u gotta show that u're very keen on the new post so that if she's really understanding, then she'll encourage u and maybe put in some good words. by telling her first, it means u show her some respect. but if ur boss is the backstabbing kind or dun like their subordinates to shine, then apply liao then tell her...

polosportjg

Hi Ling,

take care of yourself + bb. plenty of rest. my colleague also experience some bleeding. rest in bed or 2 wks, she is now okie already in her 2nd trimste. u will be fine soon. *smile*

Seabreeze,
take care too....your hubby gave u a super long holiday soon wat...3 mths maternity leave . *grin*

Hi Mist, u trying for bb too?

April, wow u say lazy, still do so much housework...then me duno called myself wat liao...

skylar

Morning ladies!!

Ya ya... must get her out to chat ya! maybe go to somewhere we can sit down & yak yak lor... as usual lor.. ahahaha...

so how is everything going on so far eh?

mandy99

morning ladies!!!

today i conducting training so sian.... for the past 1 month have been conducting numerous trainings... till no mood liao..

i already in ORD mood already haha!!! my boss still have not asked anyone to take over yet....

seabreeze

ling ... told my hubby ... the second baby ... i wan MADE IN OVERSEAS one ... no more local or SEA production hahahahaha ....

take small frequent meal ... i hate meal time ... before and after meal ... i feel the worst ... but cannot dun eat ....

twinkle ... 3mth ... its a hard earn 3mth leave you know ....

skybluegal

bao bao,
so do i need to be more ks by giving u my email first
lol.gif

rainnie,
u going jb shopping ah? hmmm.. i oso long time no go liao.. taking to go in makan
happy.gif

ds_73

Good monring ladies,

Shern,
Your reply to me yesterday abt asking hb to do the same for me think is difficult leh
sad.gif
. maybe i do for him then have leh.. hehe

Wise intend to switch job... agreed with what shern suggested, better tell your boss 1st out of respect, unless your relationship with your boss not good. But decision is up to your boss leh, if she willing to let you go then good, if not even when you got the chance also difficult, actually is not to "pour cold water".. but just my own opinion. No harm trying lor.

Tell us the outcome after that hor.. (i kpo leh) :p

ds_73

Dear ladies,

Not sure true a not.. something to share...
Receive the email from my frd.

This is a real case, if happen you had a chance, you can try soak disposable chopsticks (usually they gave you when you TA PAO something) for 3 to 5 minutes in hot water, and you will see bleach detergent dissolved in the hot water from the chopsticks. If you can prepare yours own chopsticks at your office, it's not only environmental friendly and it's for your own good. In a campaign promoting healthy care in An Ning, professor Chew reminds people not to use disposable chopsticks, as almost majority of them are made in and imported from china. Before the production, the raw materials itself already grown with germs that are in multiply colors(fungus), and the first process was put in chemical to preserve the materials then after that they are washed with bleach(which believes are to be thousands times over the standards). And guess what? These chemicals could cause cancer, Carcinogen. Professor Chew didn't use any disposable chopsticks anymore since she last visited a disposable chopsticks manufacturing plant 5 years ago. Incase she forgotten to bring her own chopsticks, she always put one in her bag, since it can be reuse again and again.

Professor chew said: if you were using disposable chopsticks in the past, and you insists going to use them for rest of your life. Don't come and ask me why you have cancer.

skylar

Mandy....

so ur already in ur ORD mood eh? so when is ur last day?
so good... can go holidays soon leh!!

Envy...envy..