(2004) Brides of year 2004

sagi

wahhhhhhhh.....so many postings....i read until wanna cry liao....kekeke...
happy.gif
let me try to address everyone (those i see the postings before, no time to read all the past postings ahh...sure faint!)

hi silver and yann
me also newbie like u two... hee :p

silver and binbin
ya lor, i agree with u, if hold at outdoor places afraid pp think is cheaper... even if poolside...actually not that cheap also leh.. i not hoping to recoup everything lah, but at least not too much losses..

mine complicated lah, wld have one in malaysia (the big one) and one in spore (for frens, wont be too many pp maybe ard 100)...
so i am planning for the spore side one first... thinking of having buffet style cos got muslim frens mah.... still scouting ard for venues...hehe
the malaysia side one i dun dare to think...big headache!

hi antares
thanks for the welcome!
happy.gif

hi marie
my colleague's wedding at alkaff mansion, not too bad...garden theme lor... she invited many guests so all spread out...we were inside the building one..got air con.. ;p

hi pebbles
thanks.... i emailed you liao... heehee
me not going for the style wedding show.....boo hoo hoo... though i very early buy the style magazine liao....but that time not so on yet, so nvr thought of going bridal show....hopefully have another one next yr..kekekee...like that my wedding wld be in 2005 liao??!

hi emailwendylee
me also dun know leh... i told him straight also, no formal proposal no wedding....then i also start looking at bridal mag and coming to this forum liao mah....me same as u...haha even think of my guest list and the songs to play (agar agar)

which thread har? think i got drop by abit but nvr post anything.... the photos really that bad ahh?? feel so sad for them....
sad.gif
wonder who the photographer... hmmm

hi ivory
orhhh...means maybe mine most probably wont have formal proposal also....sigh....guys! hee
ya lor, that type of rate $80 - $100 depending on which hotels... keke.. if restaurant, how much u all give har?
if hotel but poolside one, pp wld give less also bor? buffet style, to them also cheaper ahh? but actually hor, some esp hotel ones not cheap leh...
wah, u really camel ahh....no need drink water..
if i nvr drink enough water...wld get sore throat one...

who else i missed out ahh?
forest, pauline, doreamon, wendy26, questy, pink, cin... hope to chat with u all next time!

cheerios
happy.gif

everyone enjoy ur wkend!

i wld pop by again on mon...

N

ngpauline

I went to watch Xzen show at Rasa Sentosa .. their shots are not very nice..
and the gown so so.

my own preference

sagi

hi ino

paiseh missed u out just now....
psycho ur fh tell him once in a lifetime....so want to have the "perfect" wedding... as long as not over expensive shld be ok rite?
some hotel pkgs are not bad mah....even throw in the bridal suite etc for u....

binbin

hi ppl, for those who have found out about andrew choi's package b4, is this his usual pricing huh?

Indoor and outdoor, 20 8Rs for $2000
Indoor and outdoor (Premium package), 38 pages with design and artwork $4000

Pls let me know, coz i got the prices through his colleague, not himself....thanks!

lin

binbin,
yes... i enquire before. haix... sob sob..
FH don't want to sign up for that.. nevermind.
next time, i take photos of myself without FH. hahahah.
But it's better deal if you sign up at a bridal studio that tied up with him.

To all those new here, sagi,ngpauline, pauline, and whoever i miss out...welcome. please share with me your bridal research work too
happy.gif

emailwendylee

Gals: Me not sure able to send you all, need to ask permission. Let you know once she gets back to me... But you want more details I think you should contact to the person directly, Im sure she will tell you in more detail. You might wana click onto the link and read up the whole thread... Ya, btw.. its related to the bridal shop this up-coming May's wedding show at Alkaff Mansion. Me actually got 'mood' and excited to see more of the show but remembered the incident she shared with me... I would most propably more interested in the 'food/venue' itself. *pardon me*

INO: I think mine's still on the way bah....
happy.gif

N

ngpauline

hi Lin
ngpauline = pauline
happy.gif

becos someone use my nick already so i change to a new one

N

ngpauline

hi lin

i went to quite a number of boutiques though my wedding on Oct 04
happy.gif
No choice cos my bf going overseas for training and going to do homework fast :p

but maybe you can tell me which are the boutiques you hve targetted so that i can tell you my personal views if i went there too?\

formerly nickname Pauline [to avoid confusion] heehee

lin

hi ngpauline,
that's nice
happy.gif
i've already book my bridal studio actually. But looking out places to hold my ceremony & banquet. Something not expensive.
I actually like Alkaff mansion but the thought of it being expensive, hmm..might consider.
So, still considering.
Probably orchid country club or raffles marina
happy.gif
will see ...
happy.gif

angelbb

Halo to all the newbies!! Paiseh, took a few days before I say hi, never check this thread for 2 day, already so many many msg….
crazy.gif

Sagi / emailwendylee / silver: Hmm… me thot I wasn’t going to get a formal proposal too… until I “threatened” my FH, cos we were planning to wed early next year, but didn’t set date yet. I die die also dun wanna decide on a date, cos I say “you haven’t even propose how to set date”…. Heehee
biggrin.gif
like that then he start to kanjiong a bit lah… But actually hor, I also got buy bridal mags and stuff without him knowing … but I thot that what he doesn’t know wont hurt right... Then I give him even more pressure, say that no matter what he does for the proposal he must make sure got photo & video to record (must assume in his face that I’m gonna get one cos like that he “cornered” Hahaha!)

I think you have to tell him straight lah – cos many times guys dun get feel that’s it really important, and they don’t understand hints ones… say you expect a proposal, and if you’re not impressed, “EEEYER! Not sincere one! Please try again!” Hahaha! Just joking lah….
lol.gif
lol.gif
The softer approach will be to tell him it really means a lot to you, that you’ll really feel like an official bride-to-be…tell him its really not very difficult one mah… actually you just expect a nice dinner, flowers, and him to kneel down… (likely when he feels less pressure, it will have a reverse psychology and he will start to be more creative leh? You never know…
wink.gif
)

Forest: If you really gonna keep your WG, I think have to send for vacuum seal leh… then wont turn yellow so fast... My mum kept her EG, but cos hers is yellow-orange, you cant see any changes in color lor…

Marie: Eh, double chin ah… dun know how to reduce leh, but maybe massage??

Pebbles / pink / binbin / cin / forest / emailwendylee / doreamon and all those going Style show…
Wah! Must tell us more about the promotions going on k?? Me not going, cannot get tickets leh… but going J&C one tomoro… wish me luck, maybe can win some kind of prize… Hahaha! And update me on the mid-may outing! I so looking forward to meet everyone, especially after “talking” to all of you nightsss after nightsss!!

Phew! Finally finish typing this msg liao...
happy.gif
As you can see, I'm the type that accumulates the thots for so many days, then start to type out one big BOMB! Hahaha!
lol.gif

silver

Hi everyone...

emailwendylee n AngelBB,
I guess all the guys are the same lah. When I told my bf abt it, he would say 'still early wat' buay tahan hehe

Ino,
You can visit Republic of Singapore Yacht Club website http://www.rsyc.org.sg/ or call them at 67689288. They are charging $30+ per pax for buffet and max 80 people. I been to the place and personally like it very much. You can held it at their The Beacon - its facing the marina and yacht. So when's ur ROM going to be?

Ivovy,
Gd idea to hint the guest. Will take note :)

Sagi,
You planning to ve it outdoor too?

ngpauline,
My boss had his photo taken from Xzen. Not bad leh... just for ur info.

Lin,
Hey I am looking at Raffles Marina & Orchid Country Club too. You looking at their outdoor or ballroom?

emailwendylee

ANGELBB: Hihi... fancy reading and updating some b4 I go for my noon-class later... if not then Sun no time read... Mon sure read until eyes POP out! O_O

Mmm... me will worked out something or threathen him... cos got once me told him until very gek sim ah... then pretend sad sad... no proposal like very worthless siah... then me forgoten what happened liao... I will work harder... LOL

You going J&C show? Isit the one with Marriot Hotel? Update me after the show hor... cos Im suppose to go being invited but later wanted to see the STYLE show badly so not able to make it... same timing...

SILVER/NGPAULINE: Hey... mayb you wana click onto one of the link I have posted earlier? This will help in your sourcing of bridal shop? Im just referening you gals to a case which you might wana take note. *Just my 2-cent worth*

GALS: Hey... so see you all tmrw!!!

silver

emalwendylee,
you really cute huh
wink.gif
anyway, good luck n hopefully ur bf will do something hee

btw, which posting you referring to huh? think i will settle the venue first. ve to do it one by one otherwise headache. thanks anyway!

like to check, how to post new msg huh?

N

ngpauline

hi emailwendylee
have you booked your bridal package?
when's your wedding?

i have booked mine at flamingo bridal studio and my hotel is at grand cop. Date will be 10 Oct 04.

happy.gif

ngPauline

I

ino

Hi Bin bin,
woahhhh...Andrew's photography so expensiveeeee! Dun even need to ask my FH about his opinion already.
lame.gif

Hi silver,
My ROM and customary in Jan 04. The yacht club sounds nice but think it's a bit out of my budget already. In any case, i've called up the sales manager for a quotation...will decide from there.
wink.gif

Hi Sagi,
yup yup. in fact now i've booked my hotel but not my ROM venue. Hoping for something nice and romantic w/o burning a huge hole in my pocket. Looks like it's an uphill task.
happy.gif

Hi Forest,
wow...u intend to keep your WG? Me intend to keep my EG only coz i figured i wouldn't want to wear my WG again unless if my daughter (if ever i have) wants to wear it. However, my young auntie did keep it. She kept her design very simple and she can detach her train so that her gown dun look so formal.
happy.gif

Hi emailwendylee,
Think the J&C Bridal show is not at marriot hotel but at other hotel (grand plaza??)

Hi pebbles,
am looking forward to the outing in Mid-May.
lol.gif

lin

silver,
if in orchid country club, i will book a function room for the banquet because i don't have lots of tables to book the grand ballroom. And seelah, don't know what they can offer me for my ceremony. Raffles marina, i've not been there yet. So, i don't know what they can offer me too.
See what orchid country club or raffles marina can do. FH would like to set up a tent in the field and have the banquet there just like malay weddings. hmm..but don't know how much that will cost.

If you happen to go down to orchid country club or raffles marina to see and ask for quotation, please share with me too
happy.gif

when is your big day?

silver

Hi Lin,

Hey I ve got the quote for both places. You want me to email you? But for Orchid Country Club I only have details for Poolside/Tee Garden. In fact you can check up their website http://www.orchidclub.com/index2.htm If I did not remember wrongly, their dinner is at $520+++ As for Raffles Marina is http://www.rafflesmarina.com.sg/

You are looking at the ballroom or outdoor? I am more interested in the outdoor but Raffles Marina is abit expensive ($62+++ per pax) whereas Orchid Country Club Poolside is $45+++ per pax

I am looking at 18 Jul 2004. How abt you?

lin

hi silver,
yes, i've taken a look at the website. You have the latest quote for next year 2004? Sure, i would like to have it too
happy.gif
Please email me to [email protected]
For me, i would just go with anything that is reasonable and affordable
happy.gif

I have 2 things to consider. I need a place to cater for my religious ceremony & tea ceremony which will serve guests with light reception. The other place would be dinner.
My day is 10 april.

silver

Lin,
I ve just sent out the email. Beside the 2, I ve attached the quote for The Oaks too.

Err so you are having a tea reception n later dinner? You are looking at same plc same day or diff plc and diff day? Abit confused
uhoh.gif

silver

Today my bf told his mum that we going to have our wedding + rom on 18 Jul 2004 and his mum said going to 'see' if this date gd or not.... Aiyo I am so worried that she will not agreed with the date cos we really wanted it to be that day... Sigh.... Hopefully it turns up well...

binbin

hi silver.....eeerrrr..... what u mean by "how to start a new topic"???

If you want to start something under "Anything under the Sun" (which is where the 2004 brides thread is), go to "Forum Topics" on your left. click on it, and choose "Anything Under the SUn". Scroll down to the bottom bottom, and click on "Create New Conversation". There you have it!

iF u intending to post something regarding Renovation, similarly, click on "forum Topics", followed by "Housing and Renovation". Scroll to the bottom bottom and click on "Create New Conversation". Good luck!

20873.gif

cin

ai yo, i very "chuan" reading all the postings..

pebbles
the perks huh? you din read my earlier posting arh... =) nvm, will try to get a copy of my contract & pass it to you tomolo.

wendylee
gcw suite definitely not as big as the one you describe. i'm with gcw. where's the last show you toking abt huh?

ivory
oh.. weekend arh.. ya, $800+ is a killer man... with the beer, can die arh... tat's why i choose weekday.

silver
welcome.. i love outdoor wedding.. ppl do mistaken buffet & outdoor as cheaper affair, especially those "aunties & uncles"... how abt Alkaff Mansion, botanic garden, fort canning? OCC not bad too.. attended one in the grand ballroom... the march in with bungy is unique. food not bad...

ngpauline
personally i also feel tat xzen gown is quite unqiue but the photos so so only..

silver

cin,
OCC = Ochid Country Club? Considering their poolside or Tee Garden but ve yet to go down and take a look. My first choice is at yacht club but I dun mind garden theme too but my FH not as keen for garden theme...

cyn

silver
yup, occ = orchid country club. i guess yacht club's capacity is smaller. raffles marina is nice but inaccessible.. perhaps u can consider arranging transportation.

silver

cin n cyn same person?
I just got the quote from Raffles Marina. In fact considering Raffles Marina(RM) and OCC. Saw the pic abt RM really v nice and they do provide transport but abit x ($62+++ per pax) for buffet whereas OCC is charging $50+++ per pax for buffet too.

cin

oh pai seh.. yaya.. same person.. changed to cin liao... where're you staying? OCC is more accessible... better to go down there & feel the place yourself.. keep ur options open too. btw, wat's ur budget? the price is base on weekend or weekday?

silver

cin,
Ya you are rite. compared to RM, OCC is definately more convenient n OCC provides transport from Yishun MRT too. Been to both place but yet to see the actual set up for their wedding. Will go down to take a look one of these days.

Err... never really work up my budget. My concern is most ppl would think outdoor/buffet very cheap so worried if I have it more x will lugi alot.

What do you gals think of paying $62+++ for buffet at Raffles Marina? Yes its weekend price.

So how's ur preparation for your wedding?

pink

Hi pple,
finally get a chance to sit down properly to read all this.

emailwendylee + all no proposal pple: me also got same problem. Tell you, it's all the government's fault. HDB ruling and all. they think buy flat already means all ok liao. We went to buy wedding bands already, and also bought THE proposal ring together. Sigh, must go and buy his prop together, otherwise I'll have to wait forever. Anyway, told him to go keep the ring properly until he's ready to propose. Kind of silly, cos we are renovating house already, tomorrow going for style show, booking bridal stuff liao, and I haven't even said yes....

anyway, see you all tomorrow!

angelbb

Hi emailwendy,
The J&C show was held at the Grand Plaza Park Royal Hotel (wah... the name veri long - it's the one near Peninsula Plaza). The gowns very nice, the evening gowns ALSO very nice, much prettier than the Graceful Image EG I saw last Sunday... But hor, tak boleh tahan the sales people! SOOOOO PUSHY!!
crazy.gif
Havent even had a look around, then they keep asking me to sign package... somemore I tell them no hurry, cos wedding next year mah, and I wanna look at more boutiques within these few months, then they say "every boutique also same one... the more boutiques you see, the more confused you get. just book with us lah!"... Jialat man... I had to run AWAY!
lol.gif
Hahaha! Next time I know liao, when enquiring, cannot let my FH be present... at least got excuse to push them away... In the end, I didn't manage to have a proper discussion, the woman were so engrossed in explaining their selling points that she didn't even pay attention to what is it I really want... sigh.... disappointing service.... pity but the gowns were really nice though.

Hi ngpauline,
You booked with Flamingo? I really liked talking to Shirley, and like the gowns they have too! But havent confirm anything with her, cos that time when I went to herboutique, it was my first time stepping into a bridal shop. Me blur blur then, dun even know what questions to ask her, so maybe I'll pay her a visit after I take a look around a bit more first. She's nice rite? So how's the prep for your gowns? They officially moved liao ah?

Wah, the rest of you all, enjoy the STYLE show! Update us when you're back!
biggrin.gif

onee

Hi all, wah few days never chk soooo many postings ah...

Gals talking about proposal : Good and bad lah hor... We at least u gals are on your way to preparation... My BF proposed on Dec 2002, ROM on Oct 2003, customary on Sep 2004. Seems like well space out but it's kinda draggy leh...

Gals who visited STYLE : Please give your feedback okie... Mi didn't managed to get tics
sad.gif

lin

hi silver,
i downloaded the quotations
happy.gif
thanks so much! But i didn't see any Oaks quotations. Only see all those by Raffles marina..about 25 pages. But it's alright. thank you
happy.gif
It's quite reasonable for their dinner.

I'm not sure where to hold my ceremony & dinner. Probably same place, or different. I'm also looking at the timing. Coz, if not, have to cater high-tea & dinner..pengz.

Raffles marina provide 2 buses of 40 seater at a pickup point destination of your choice. So, i think that's quite alright, right? Those guests that don't drive can take the bus.

I find the buffet expensive leh. Even orchid country club. Yes, ppl tend to give less angpow for buffet. I think the most ppl give is $50. But then again, if you don't mind, it's alright. Anyway, wedding celebration is a feast to be thrown, so rugi a bit..it's ok.

The muslim food provided by RM quite expensive leh..for those kind of dishes. I rather take the chinese menu.

Do you know what catering does Raffles marina use?

lin

Girls,
Hopefully any of you can help me answer this question. How much does normally a 30L barrel of beer cost? I am not having any alcohol for my banquet. What do you think i should negotiate to replace that 30L barrel of beer. I was thinking to negotiate something that is of the same price of that beer.

silver

Hi Lin,

Dun mention. I just re-email you Oaks quotation. Much more affordable ($22+++).

Yah RM is pretty X for buffet but the place is really very nice. You been to the place or visited the website? Personally like the place very much.
proud.gif
Err... no idea where by cater from.

How many pax are you looking at for your high tea? If less than 80, beside Oaks you can consider Republic of Singapore Yacht Club. It's at West Coast and they are charge $30something +++ per pax. My col just had his ROM there and very good feedback from him. I went to see the place, like it but their 'outdoor' can hold only max 80 pax. You can visit their website at http://www.rsyc.org.sg/

Btw, when is your wedding going to be?

lin

Hi silver,
Thanks so much!
happy.gif
Yes, the Oaks much more affordable
happy.gif

My wedding ceremony will probably have around 100 guests. hopefully it doesn't increase. I also need to confirm the timing. Coz, actually after the ceremony, it would probably just finish 2 hours before dinner starts, so i thought of just serving guests drinks and some kuehs.. But wouldn't know whether they provide such things. I still have yet to confirm my wedding itinery. Coz, i also haven't book the "priest". So, see how it goes.
happy.gif

My wedding will be in april.

Probably i negotiate that price for non-alcoholic wine or a real 5-tier wedding cake.

Hi pink,
thank you for the quotation
happy.gif

silver

Hi Lin,
Bu yung ke qi. Your ceremony refers to solemnisation? If so, why didn't your consider to do it just b4 your dinner? Can save cost as dun ve to book 2 places and at the same time your guests dun ve to wait or nothing to do in btw. Just my opinion....

binbin

hi morning ladies, how's monday.....? shouldn't be that bad coz this week is a short week....yipeee!!!.....

The style show was quite fun, had lots of things to see e.g. gowns by Designer Showcase - Ted Wu, Kai, Divine, Frederick Lee and Raffles Suits (men). The rest are Wedding Present, J&C Bridal and Inspiration Collection. Funnie leh, dun have Le Galleria nor Bridal Veil loh. Well, feel that though the gowns are nice, photos (Compass Photographers a wide range and lotsa of other goodies e.g.Chan Brothers, National products offers, Rustic Nirvana etc etc), the whole thing not beri well organised leh. They did not tell the guests that the ACTUAL bridal show starts at 1.45 to 2pm (they put 1pm to 6 pm on the invites). The guests had to wait outside the grand ballroom door for more than 1/2 hour (close to 45 mins) b4 they opened. and the MC, though she sounded realli good, all can see she not beri well-trained in terms of gaining audience interest etc. At the beginning of tea break, she did not realli tell much of what exactly to expect later, and she keep referring to her script during the Edmund Chen & XiangYun segment, and the $22K worth of ONE lucky draw prize was given out without any fanfare.......

HHmmmm..........think i talking too much liao lah......anyway, Ted Wu gowns are fantastic but the showcased ones are beri glamour ones....so is Kai Bridal. Frederick Lee ones are nice, and so is Divine lah...hehehhe..... And there is this sweet little girl who appeared wearing a wedding gown at the end of the frederick lee segment....she look sooooooooo adorable, like a little princess. think she is about 13 yrs old.....but she looks soooo poised and composed. and she walked like a potential catwalk sensation....
happy.gif
later learnt from helen that she was actuali winner of Ms SIngapore children (or something like that) in 1998. and she went on to represent s'pore in some children's competition.... so sweet......

Wendy26, actuali i saw u leh, with ur hubby sitting on the right of the stage...
happy.gif
but i tot u didn't see me so i didn't wave...hehhehehee....... saw blusher and CC2 though.....

emailwendylee

GALS: See lah... told you earlier already... *PANT PANT PANTSssss* So many info to absorb on MON! Very scary... slowly reply yah. GEssshhhhhhh... one by one yah.... BTW, GOOD MORNING! As for the STYLE wedding show... BINBIN has already spelled out!

SILVER: Hi, you refer to the archives few days ago? There I have cut&paste the thread out. Nota worry, me last weekend gave him last warning liao... he better come up something creative! LOL Hey, read that you have the quote for 2places... email me can? Cos me email them for enquiry then they asking me to make appt to go down... so FAR! Thanks yah!

NHPAULINE: Hello, I have booked Printemps at JB... wedding dinner not so fast... so havent planned where yet... should be late2004.

INO: Hi, oh really....? Then me havent update lah... Me tot you went to the Marriott Hotel one... Btw, ystd's show not that WOW lah.. but get to see lotsa gowns... n those designers...

Pebbles,Blusher,CC,Wendy26, Bubbles,Forest,Cyn,Doremon,Pink: HELLO!!!! Hey, how was the show? Me find not that WOW... the food like not enough... lotsa waitings... My BF prefers last last Sun than ystd's show... he say no need pay still can get to eat sharkfin... pay still have no enough food to get... but get to see lotsa gowns... saw 2 of the models... KOAZ, the way they presents the gown... really, urghhhh... HAHA! For the TedWu's presentation, last part when the Emcee announced his name... TED WU! sounds like WWF when the westlers came upone the rings... HAHAHA! (just my little thoughts) Too bad they only have like 2prizes wor... only the prize for the contest and the ticket nos. The contest me only vote for no. 3/6/8 didnt expected 10 to won...

CIN: Hihi... the latest show was ystd... over at their grand ballrm... not very big too... but the aircon very cold... outside still very warm with all the couples... only get to see the glass view... didnt have time to ask the staff to bring us up... they seems only standing there and waiting... didnt bother to ask much too.

PINK: Me dun care ah... LOL, told him liao... and thats final... no proposal no WEDDING... and last Sat, complainted to another friend infront of his presence... she also aggreed with me... haha, he really bo bian! So update me when yours to come!
happy.gif

ANGELBB: Really? Mmm... we were at J&C booth over at STYLE wedding... I think the designer Cynthia (duno spelling right anot) then approached us... after flipping the album... we told her come back again... gota see show... and other way... you can tell them already signed up with them lo... just like I saw last last SUN's show over at Oriental... the couple just did what I have mentioned... but mayb they really signed liao lah...

BINBIN: Hello... me saw you the moment I stepped outa the lift... flowery dress with white cardigan right? Me was wearing checked s/skirt with black s/top. Paisei to go over as I have seen your photos but you duno me ma... me was sitting on your left side of the stage... same seat throughtout where Andrea d'cruz's side... 3rd row cornered by the stage. Or can you recall... over standing awaiting for the door to open... another end of the door got a girl kept biowing you? HAHAHA, my BF was dressed in all black... 2nd half of the show you seated 1st row rite? Yeahhh... me didnt bring out the contacts so didnt managed to call you gals up... so paisei yah!

WENDY26: UHU? Where you were seated??? Dun tell me you seated bside me??? Cos there's a couple seating bside me both playing their hp... after the 2nd half of the show...

N

ngpauline

hi binbin
thanks for your feedback on the show.
happy.gif

so did you ask any boutique about their packages and offers??

actually i went to GCW yesterday too but didn attend the show. I just want to find out GCW offers and how does it differ from what i have signed lor.
happy.gif

pink

Hi pple,
Yep, after getting all hyped up about the show, it was ok only. The only wow thing was the first fashion show. Kai, ted wu and Divine. Really really nice. All the models were fwah. I've never been to a fashion show, very mountain turtle, so was very impressed. Except some walked really funny, backs were so bent, like going to break anytime.

Oh, those who went, there's this angmoh model, very very busty, her gowns all very nice hor? Then the only chinese model, hers like not so nice right?

The emcee, from class 95 was really a let down. With so many guests she could have been better prepared. Like what binbin said... lucky draw was quite horribly presented. Tonnes of awkward silences.

Oh the other thing is: Some bfs looked like they were dragged to the show. even overheard one couple quarelling. (I very kpo). Don't know about all of yours, mine was a little restless by the 2nd show. but he insisted he enjoyed the day.

emailwendylee: yup, I also don't care. the ring is with him, he has 2 months to rom date...

lin

hi silver,
yes, i'm considering to do it just before dinner. But i still need to serve guests some refreshments before dinner starts, you know like cocktail. Because i think we might have 2 hours of break before dinner starts.

Yes, i guess guests would give around $50/$60 angpow. hmm..grand ballroom in occ lots of tables. for me, it will just be function room.

Yes, it's rushing for me when i come back. So, the only thing for me to do here is to narrow down 2 to 3 places. I heard from pebbles that april month not many weddings because it's the "sweep the ancestor's grave" period. So, hopefully, i get my place.