(2004) Brides of year 2004

rainibowbunny

hi mist
I only saw it once at kinokunya.must go walk walk and look at the magzine side....hehehe

hi purple
Wow have you finish your too? buying everything?haha...I think we share the same taste but I don't think ling like our taste meh....hehehe

hi seabreeze
ok no problem....let me know...anyway need to pass you the necklance??

hi ling
you sure can make it huh....now already sept leh...

adidas

ling
huh, havent buy yr stuff yet .. yah, now sept already ...wah, u r really cool!

guess after the seventh month, i will be doing a lot of stuff liao, such as buying guo da li items, writing wedding invitations, etc .. guess we all will be very busy also

hakida

linda,

my hb also hainanese,pure one.why dun want to marry hainanese man???they are very good husband,take very good care of the family.lucky my parent side i know no need to give ANGBAO,cos all also young cousins.for my hubby side only two nephews to give.
i also ahave yahoo account,but cannot access leh dun know why.Never mind lah,next time u show me ur AD photo lor....

jus_me

hi all!
long time no see.. ya, it's already sept... about 2 more months, excited?

have u all filed a notice on rom website already? remember to book your fav dates early!

has anyone sent the invitation cards for printing? was looking around but seem quite ex leh... was thinking, anyway most pple would throw away the cards after the wedding so no point spending too much on printing. Any one got contacts for value-for-money printing? :)

zann

wise / shern,

i have got your pics! thanks!

shern,

yr pic quite small leh..i mean the person in the pic...cannot see clearly...

Linda,

yeah lor..why dun like hainanese?? hainanese guy i heard very "teng lao po" one...

lings

hi limi
u got mail
happy.gif

mandy99

hello

me back!!!
Jen Sia: I have changed my appt to 3pm liao.. your appt with Joyce ha? she say she got a customer at 2pm.. is that you.. Feng jie will be serving me instead... this sat i will bring one whole army to YC as both fathers need to try pants and whole suit again.. I sure stay there very long one... as HB and I doing final fitting and HB very particular with his suit!!!
You sure won't miss me if you stay over 3pm as I am always very noisy when I am at YC!!! haha!!

My AD schedule also quite early i find... HB leaving house at 715am. we going outdoor shooting after that and have to reach his parents place before 11am.... i hope to wrap things up by 2pm...
happy.gif
hope it is achievable.

yahoo

Hi Mei Mei and Rabbit,

Can i take a look at your photos too? I'm kind of new here as i've just started to look around as my AD is sometime next year, exact date not confirmed.

my email address is [email protected]

Thanks!

mandy99

i have not packed any buy anything for my HM yet leh.. stress stress....
this sat HB got bachelor nite... so i going shopping with parents after my fitting...
go buy clothes, and other necessities for HM...

today then i found out have to buy at least 2 sets of new clothings to put in the wardrobe leh... chum liao lor

zann

Hayashi,

really? wah...speaking from personal experience huh ...still got the lovey dovey icon on the bed one leh! duh! :pP

shern

morning everyone!

zann, realise that :p

hmmm....dunno any hainaese guys so can't tell....

linda, no choice liao :p so next time dun do the same to your daughter-in-law hehehe

zann

shern,

so awaiting yr PS pics...

i also dun really know any hainanese guy that well...only frens...but my mum told me that...and some other ppl also told me

stardus

morning..

wah, ur all ur posting, stress man! adidas, what to buy? i like nothing to buy leh.. oops... no wonder i so free.. hahah

aprlim

Good morning ladies,
Hi Amy: hehe.... have not start mine yet. Cos, no money to buy yet. Now, working temp to earn money to buy those things. haha.... But I list down wat to buy liao. And discuss abit wif my hubby wat we nid to buy.

Ya, we will like wat each other like. Luckily not in guys. haha....

U work still as busy? How's ur preparation so far? I'm going to push hubby to do his guest list asap. I promised the restaurant will give her an ans within 2 weeks time, yet, still have not do anything. Got time to watch movie, no time for other things.

Hi Ling: Draw up a list of wat u nid to buy and tick when u've done that. Prepare ur ang pao liao?

art1

Good morning everyone.

wei, limi,kiki,yiwen and Lynn... u got mail
happy.gif

Lynn (b) I think the girls here have given you many good advise. Same as Coco, dun be pressured to sign in the 1st shopping... if u hop around the thread, u will see pp regretting after doing tt. Its ur BIG day, and the correct shop must be choosen to pl
happy.gif

Wei, congrads! U might wan to start with fix ur date and pl. Cos sometime ur gown can be design to ur dinner venue... like if ur venue has long aisle, u can hv long train...

Cheers
happy.gif

fleurg07

Purple err... what are suppose to buy in the first place huh? Can share?

Jus me, i agree..not spending much on card printing..wanted to do hotstamping, but decided not to... doing normal printing.. if u want can pass u my contact.... service is good... she comes to meet u wherever u are..and collects your card for u...
But i heard there are cheaper printers like Hitech etc.. though u have to go down to their shop... for me i too lazy...

bebee

hi chole *wave*
worried about cards huh? same here...
but i oso like stella... coco recommended... good service...
if i did not change to make my own cards... i would use them too
happy.gif

peg76

good morning,
gals, you all very fast. me still struggling with guest list, have not decided which printer to use for printing the cards, have not gone for food tasting yet...., think i better buck up....

just to check, where do u all intend to go for your honeymoon?

tealeaf

good morning ladies
158915.gif

me here but also very sleepy. Yest took half day, today another half day, then bye bye office ... me no mood to work leh
158916.gif

blurunicorn

Bonjoura:
We use Kentrich, pretty fast ..
Took us 1.5 weeks to confirm and print the inserts ..
They are quite efficient but the location is abit out of the way ..
PM me if u need the contacts ..

aprlim

Hi Fleur,
Things for ur Guo Da Li.
Prepare all ang pao.
Select songs, guest book, stationery, sewing kit & box, tea set, eye makeup remover.

Hi Peg76,
If got money, still have not think abt it, cos dun dare to. haha....
If no money, will juz go Genting.
hehe....

peeper

lala... good hor... its ok lah.. tink u can shake legs now.. wait for noon den can bye bye office... hehehe... so funny....

rainibowbunny

hi ling
i think guo da li is simple. it depend which dialect are you....for my case...my mum already told me like(2 martell,8 oranges,1 pig leg,2 red candles ,and a bigbig hongbao(1 suckling pig when I come back due to my MIL insist want to give) that all for guo da li...

buying for displace is like sewing kit,home slipper*2 ,towels and .....still never discuss...with my mum....hehehe

ling, if you need my help for GUO DA LI can let me know I can check for you with my mum for help...

hi april
oh...ya..I think wedding alway spent a lot of money...have to save up meh...
ya ...lucky meh..we don't fancy the same guy.....ehehe,,,
busy lah...just went on foods tasting and saw ling...haha ..
.my wedding card is out already...now doing a bit of the GUEST list loh...
finially bought my wedding shoes thatI love...
what abt you have to bought anything ?

tealeaf

no-time,
I can't wait to bye bye office, me simply no mood ... I have only ONE WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yest still argued with HB over the KNS guests and the guest list !!! very frustrated
158950.gif
158951.gif

tealeaf

ADELINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU ?????

SKYLAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU ?????

ETERNITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU ?????

GIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU ?????

DABEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU ?????

PINKCOCO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU ?????

Only Mandy, no-time and me here
158959.gif

Annie, Ivy, Jen all also MIA
158960.gif

kokopooh

hi lala,

the song that u r using a whole new world, is that from the mtv or issist from the movie soundtrack? coz i'm still short of 1 song for my solemnization.

thanks
happy.gif

skylar

Morning ladies.....

lala,
ME HERE ........ME HERE..... ME HERE........
heheeheh.... hehee....

no point arguing over the KNS guest one... lah... they all deserve to die lor....

No-time,
that B*%# still dare to go meh? hehehe....

odae

Ladies,

Know where can get Guo Da Li thing? Heard there's one at Beauty World..anyone knows of it & can provide me with the details? Very clueless leh...

peeper

lala... wah! ur fire like abit big.. hehehee...

wat u argue wif yr HB abt? those KNS guests is like tat one lor... me oso quite give up liao....

finally last nite HB decide on the songs!! kns.. kekeke.... 1st march in using "one boy one girl", 2nd march in using "fallen"... havent confirm for the champagne n cake cutting yet...

how long will the song be played for champagne n cake cutting.. i tink song havent play 30secs... champagne and cake oredi done ! /clipart{rofl} HB asked me.. i duno wat to say oso... nvr pay attention on these when attending other dinners.. kekekeke....

tealeaf

Hi kokopooh,
welcome back !!!

I was intending to use the song "a whole new world" from the walt disney movie "Aladdin". Wanted to use the DVD instead.

skylar

no-time,
u using original CDs too? if say wanna burn the songs hor, u think better to burn it in MP3 format or the .WAV format ah?

now me blurrr

ade75

Gals,

Me back! Onli no-time & Lala miss me? heehee
Gotto work OT today and tomorrow cos yesterday on leave ... SIAN!

No-time/ Skylar: You're rite! Mine GDL yesterday ... over liao ... heng ... everything smoothly except for a little complain and hiccup fm HB (as usual). Veri easy one leh!

And yes, me stressed ... outbreaks not cleared yet ... working OT almost everyday and hence no time to work on my AD ... olso HB said dun bother him abt our AD cos he is very vexed over work ...
me cried on Tues again ... cos he dun wan to help out on guest list and AD schedule.... ai....

me having headache since last nite cos of the tight scheudle. me hv not started on RSVP yet, ABB, songs ... etc etc... gotto buy dress n suit for pg boy n flower gal ... rent suit for father ... aiya ............

And I dun noe wat time HB is going to fetch me on AD yet.

Now no $$$ ... just problems and pimples ....

coolgirl76

hi Hayashi
Everyone ask me the same question ..... I have 3WGs 4EGs and 1 casual wear for my PS. I also dun know they ask me take I take lor..... hee hee. I forgo those traditional costumes.
The one I'm sitting on sofa is my MTM EG and my MTM WG is the one, mi and my hubby looking for gold one...ke ke ke

ade75

Skylar,

I need to buy original for all songs ... unless someone can lend to me.
U and Lala so gd ... can work on AD wef next week.

tealeaf

Hi no-time,
you have the song "one boy, one girl" ?? me using the same for montage liao coz cindy said true love doesn't really suit montage.

Thus, 1st march in - true love

2nd march in - a whole new world dvd (if I can still get the dvd coz seems like it is no longer available in the market),

back up for 2nd march in - fly me to the moon.

champagne - how deep is your love by bee gees or use fly me to the moon,

HB made me angry loh, his attitude also KNS KNS KNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
158991.gif

ade75

Gals,

Me going to collect my album/ portrait/ wedding flavours....... this Sat! Yeah!
Fitting for my gowns on tis Sat too ..

weekends fully pack.........
happy.gif

skylar

Adeline!!!

Glad that urs is over liao... heheheh... next Tues is my turn liao... seow liaoo... bless me man!!

Lala,
why? y ur HB make u angry... dun angry... wait no mei mei liao... hehehehe... u can vent ur anger here lor... tell us about it ya!! we will give u support one!! hehehehehe...,

tealeaf

Adeline,
me going down Fluv today at 3:30pm. That lady in Fluv said you told her that your wedding is at a later yet confirm the time to meet her b4 me .... hehehe

oi, what flowers will u be taking ?? I am thinking of getting the same one which Fann is holding in the style wedding magazine. Lazy to decide thus was thinking take the same. Nice or not ???

ade75

Gals,

Can recommend me songs for champague pouring(other than Lover's concerto-using for 1st dish)?
Izzit necessary?

ade75

Skylar,

I saw the pg boy suits at Isetan ... no discount ... going to OG tis wkend instead.

Lala,

me going to Fluv on next Mon PM ... Justin not bk hor!
Tat flower NICE NICE (wat flower? Look like poenis leh) ... pity no poenies again for my AD.
Not much choices when I spok to her ... will check the flower variety next Mon ... can you let me now wat flower they've now ... after your meetup? Tks!
Me having the same shoe as wat Fann wore ...