(2004) Brides of year 2004

hakida

cooldevil,

once u get all ur photos,we help u choose which is the best picture then u send in for the contest.I will be the first to vote for u.

linda,

i tot most teochews are very nice one leh....very polite.....ur MIL exceptional.....HEE!!!!So ur lovenest is at pungol that area????Then u must make use of the next four years to earn and save more money for ur hse renovation.

peeper

dabee... i went there juz now leh.. hehehe...

ok leh... i mean it sounded ok juz now.. cos tested in banquet room... so can oni hope tat it will b ok wen outdoor lor...

mandy.. yah... tink too much stress n insufficient rest.. tats y... coke? oso secret 'recipe' meh? hehehehe....

adeline.. try to tink on the bright side lor... u settle on yr own.. if HB say no good or watever on AD.. juz turn deaf ear lah... u know u cant do much oso lor? yes.. must do up the to-do list.. it helps.. really...
happy.gif

mayng

oh ladies... i will let my hubby go draw up the list.. i dunno where to start.. whahaha.. so ladies wanna start seeing me soon? better book me inadvance hor.. kekek.. i very very hot babe u know.. kekeke

shern

GOOD MORNING!!!

cooldevil, i think my hb looks better in pics than me also...but i have 3 extra shots to show the gown... our selection quite even
happy.gif

if your BS is in the style's organising team, you should try
happy.gif

ah ger, seems like it, those who were in the contest this year have not even held their AD....joining?
happy.gif
it'll be fun...

aprlim

Hi Seabreeze,
My fren going to use that to tie her wedding car. So, small oso good for her.

Hi Amy,
Me oso dun have si dian jin, but I dun noe wat I want. I never noe how to love diamond and dun really like to wear gold or white gold. U see me, I very simple one, cos I very poor one. haha.... But probably will juz accept anything they buy. I oso wun be wearing. Maybe on AD will wear. Then juz keep it. My mum said want to buy me diamond. Those stones on the floor type. hehe....

Hi Ling,
U hot babe ah? Then I put u under the aircon and see how hot u can get, ok?
hehe....

aprlim

Ling,
Wat time u closing on Saturday huh? I forgot liao. I still cun cfm wif u wat time I can make it. But definately will go to see u on 27/11/04.

ade75

Morning Gals!

No-time: your accessories how? btw, can you meet Lala and me on 23 Sep?
Your album how now?

Jensia : me going to Chrsyter tis Sat ... wat time you be there?

Eternity : WRU? My HB collected album & portraits yesterday ... me yet to see it.

Dabee : How is your album now?

tealeaf

Hi ladies !!! I am back !!! miss me ??

Yest was a tough half day leh, went to grab the Colin Raye's "one boy one girl" cd to pass to Cindy for my montage, then went down Internal Plaza to collect my EG shoes from Leaping Lizard foloowed by going down to my florist, Fluv to discuss on my AD hand bouquet. I wanted exactly like the one Fann's is holding in the style magazine but peonies are no longer in season *sigh* thus ask her to do something similar using other flowers.

Who needs to borrow the CD? I can lend you after my AD
happy.gif

I will be collecting my album today !!! yeah ... and also the montage.

Skylar, when are you meeting Cindy? She said some of your pics (the baby ones) not too clear after converting to DVD, thus need to rescan your pic hor ....

Adeline,
glad that your parents like Gin Thye's food stuff, in fact, I like their xi bing too ... kekeke ... my HB also has to work like mad till AD too. He is rushing project, providing training to new staff & interviewing candidates !!! He said very stress ... think I will try not to quarrel with him then ...

I will not be using another song for champagne pouring liao coz like the "fly me to the moon" song very much, thus will use it from 2nd march-in
happy.gif
must let my guests hear enough mah.

ade75

Lala,

You've the original CD for "one boy one girl" ??
I WAN!!!! Think me dun have another song for champagne pouring too. Hee. Selection done liao. Weekends gotto buy the original disk.
You've mp3 for "fly me to the moon"?

inox

Adeline,

oic, ur just 5 days b4 mine, when u meet with lala on 23, me still stressing over AD !

for songs, maybe u can check with ur hotel what songs they have for first dish, if nice, u can use theirs & juz pick ur own march in songs. My hotel has the Be my guest song, so i will juz use theirs for first dish.

i will be at chryster quite late on sat ard 6pm cos will be going for my final fitting b4 it.
i actually visit defi every sat for my hair treatment, so know the cryster guy quite well now.
i tot u choose ur pieces aredi ?

Hooray, I will be collecting my album 2morrow !
Also just confirmed my dinner band from Muchuan for my party for friens - there will be song dedications segiment
happy.gif

ade75

Jensia,

I can still opt for another design, which is different from what I took for PS. You going for selection on Sat too, right?

Ok, I will check with hotel later.
Wah ... u've band for wedding dinner .... COOL...... how much is tat??

rainibowbunny

hi hi april
maybe can hinthint them wat you want..better than the buy the super big gold for you ...I think imagine if you wear the DIGDIG GOLD for your wedding will look quite cute...leh especially we are so small built....

ya ...try putting ling in aircon with 18* then she will become a hot babe or cold queen...hahaha

babysheep22

Hi limi and i_panda77

I've sent the link to you via my office account. U should receive it soon.

Hi Nana

Glad to noe that u enjoyed ur holiday.

tealeaf

Adeline,
no problem, I can pass u the original "one boy, one girl" CD after my AD. After that, I am free liao, can pass u wherever is convenient
happy.gif

My brother converted the mp3 version of "Fly Me To The Moon" to CD. I will test it out during the rehearsal in the hotel.

Jen,
wow !! you used Muchuan for band ??!! Must be very exp loh. Your friends will def enjoy themselves !!!

ade75

Lala,

What do you mean by converting MP3 to CD? Copy or different wave format?? Will it become a burned disk then?
Can you find out from me? Thanks.

skylar

Adeline,

i still have my TF lor, so still using it lor, have stop using it for some time liao leh.. but now start again lor..

seow bor? cry?? would be more than happy leh... u know wat i mean lah...
159519.gif

lala,
ya lor, Cindy said got 2 pix of my HB not clear leh.. haiz.. then have to find others lor but those pixs i see clear leh.. also dunno why, she say when she see also clear, its until she transfer to DVD, then not clear lor..
me also dunno how leh..

so meaning if burn disk, MP3 format is not as good as WAV format ah?

littlegirl

Morning gals! TGIF lor..........
happy.gif

Shern:
Curious mah......... if I find myself got a pretty pic, then can go & take part for fun. ha ha ha. bt know for sure wun win one lah. I think it's for nx yr lah, cos the prizes are like wat BS pkg & etc, nt meant fr us getting married liao one.

Somemore reg opens till April leh, by then I already gotten married, still can get marry again meh?

peeper

morning gals...

adeline... i tink i wan to give up on the accessories oredi... its giving me too much stress! i see how later ah... sianz... i dun wan to mention abt the final draft i saw last nite... it really upsets me.

23 sep.. i dun tink so lah.. cos me took leave a few times liao... not many days left... u hv fun lor.. or i meet u 2 at nite?

mandy99

jensia: ok then i see you tomorrow. my album still not ready yet ah!!! so long liao... i not very happy with that lor. mine is 18 Sept lah not aug

ade75

no-time,

your draft tat bad?? so BS will redo izzit? Me yet to see but HB said looks ok ... not so bad lah ... hmmmmmmmmmm ... maybe me olso getting heart attach after seeing it?? heeheehee

ok, meet us at nite ... duno Lala free anot??

me duno abt "i just want to be your everything"? ......

skybluegal

zann,
no choice leh.. my hubby wants new flat.. good la.. then everything oso new one
happy.gif

hakida,
no pple told me b4 teochew r nice pple leh... but got pple told me teochew r hard to pls pple
my flat is at buangkok area.. will try to save after our wedding lor.. coz heard that renovation loan hard to get full amt one leh..

nnyl

Hi gals

Took my keys yesterday and had a rush day. Confirmed my curtains and renovation work,now finalising the amt for renovation. We plan to move in before my AD! very stressed!! so dun think i'll be going to meet u gals next tues liao. *signz* wish to go n unwind but not enuff time.

anyway, i hv gotten my CD back, finally. So if possible i try and upload today or asap and send u gals the link. PM me if u want to see. take care!!

shern

ah ger, should have joined last year's ...think the prizes are quite good leh :p hmmmm....so any other contests out there for brides...hb and me tot of taking part for fun too but our BS not even in the list...hehehe

linda, it's good to save more for reno atleast can take lesser loan....

inox

Mandy,

ur album still not ready ?? tell u, i dun think my album will be ready on sat too although they said so ... u know how it is like ... xian ...

Adeline - yeah, i will select on sat... hopefully can find something i like.

Adeline/Lala, my band frm Muchuan charge a very reasonable amt - less than $1k and they even help me come up with a march in song - they will sing live the verse from the "meet" sun yanzhi song and cu the chorus in from the CD ....I am really looking forward to my dinner party ! my mc has helped me to come up with table names too.
now, i just prayed hard that my face breakout will stop soon ....
sad.gif

peeper

adeline.. told u to do the to-do list earlier lor.. hehehe.... glad it help u ah...

i tink i can oni collect album on the eve of AD... if i m lucky ! oredi prepared tat its not avail. on AD... so u know y i dun wan to tok abt it... how many KNS or pui oso cannot express my feelings.. duno to be angry or wan to cry or wat ...

ade75

Jensia,

Glad tat your AD preparation is soo smooth ... me be going to rush thru my checklist tis weekends .... no helpers .......

ade75

No-time,

I pat pat u ok ....
Now I find that my BS and photographer rather nice to me .... at least no heart attack fm them........
happy.gif

mandy99

jensia: see what my hb can achieve from them already lor... sigh
joyce told me sure can get before my AD lor... yah ... i think the earliest is 2 days before AD lor... right?

dabee

no time: u hv tried ur best to push ur bs liao? did u ask them if eve still not ready will they refund???!! ask them to write down black n white. pianz!!! see all these ppl only good in giving us hell!!!! actually my bs said my big album will be ready by this week. but now cannot make it in time, will be all ready by my final fitting 19th sunday!!!! i hv already give up with my bs, they keep disappointing me. o ya, my coffee table ablum 5R, i will just get those photos from them then DIY myself!!! i already bought the blank ablum which i like. dun trust them to do my 5R ablum after seein my big album. their std cannot make it.....
no time u dun like the draft? or ur album is done up? why only test sound system in room? i think room will sound diff from outdoor open space leh. that time when i ask them if i can test they said wait till AD 5pm.
sad.gif

dabee

adeline: u are lucky ur bs din give u much problems and make u mei mei
happy.gif

dun worry , list down n do one thing at a time.

inox

Adeline,

no lah, my AD prep is not so smooth either - i did most of the prep work myself too ! also quarrel all the time with my bf over prep work ... no wonder all my pimples pop out !
u shld start doing ur RSVP list too. I had friens/colleagues who told me they cannot make it although I have told them months ago ... so sick of these pp !

think MEN are mostly very lazy one and not detailed enough ... sometimes, they only know how to talk :p

skylar

no-time,
huh? how come hor? why ur BS so late then give u ?? cannot press them for earlier ah?
eve of AD danger leh...

Jen, Dabee, Adeline, Mandy, guess all of us the same same here lah.. haiz.... stressed ah!!

skylar

girls,
did anyone of u go see our photos? woo... so cute leh!!! Eternity just added a section for Ugly thing leh... chey! i still thot wat is it man! its cold sore.... when i saw it, i laft until pengz man!!!

Dabee...
cute cute ur pixs!! like ur table top... quan jia fu man!

peeper

skylar/dabee... i oso gave up on BS liao... let them be lor... rush them oso no use... if can be rushed.. wun end up like now... hopeless idiots..

me CS juz DROPPED! HAHAHAHAHA.... mayb God kind to me... let me b happier now... but the wound still looks reddish .. guess still 'fresh'.. so nid another few days for it to turn back to normal lips.. hehe...