(2004) Brides of year 2004

eternity

wow, realised that we are going to have our
125805.gif
in 3 days times... excited??

peeper

morning lala !

huh? a*mei again? ooops... hehee.... tks for yr compliments.... but hor.. i tink u noe i quite chor lor kind.. hehehee..... u tink i look like how i look in person? tink u're the oni one.. apart fm Jul04.. to hv seen me in person.. hehehe..

i'd 5 hairstyles n gowns.... plus outdoor we did a casual change lor...

ade75

Gals,

I'm back from PS!

I'm too excited abt my PS yesterday and woke up at 6plus ! Morning, the weather was gd but we spend too much time in the studio cos our photos needs to re-take many times cos my HB dun smile at all. Also, I've problems wearing my EG/WG.
My MUA helped to tape my bust and the side of my EG. But few mins later, the tapes came off and my EG became loose and exposed. I was awkard and my HB told photographer to stop shooting my EG and chg to CS instead. Lucky, rest of the shootings were ok except that HB kept complaining to finish photoshooting asap.

When we went for outdoor shot at 3.30pm, it was cloudy (with dark clouds) and starts to drizzle.
In fact, when we were at Sentosa, the raindrops were heavier and my HB told photographer to end the shots ASAP.

With no sitting on floor, running and jumping (rules by HB to photographer), my PS ended before 5pm.
Though I was rather disppointed by my HB's unwillingness to cooperate, loose gowns and bad weather, I still enjoy my PS....

ai............... too short la , my PS.

Lucky for Kokopooh, today's weather will be sunny. Yeah!

ade75

Kokopooh,

Saw your EG in yahoo's grp. Nice leh!!
Enjoy your PS today .... Kim is gd.

No-time,

Saw your pics ... NICE leh!!!!
Show us on Fri ok?

tealeaf

Hi No-time,
The wedding pics really look like "ah mei", real person, looks 30-40% alike. Think u are those who look ravishing when made-up... good good
happy.gif

Hi Eternity,
yep, we are all meeting up soon. By then we can really yak yak yak .... urm, believe we will have some problems adjusting to calling one another our real names.

seabreeze

gals ... anyone looking for wrist cosages? cos got one of my staff's sis doing wedding favours ... they oso selling wrist cosages .... cost $3 to $7 ... quite nice lor ....

then they are bringing the stuff down to sell at one of our charity event (twinkle will know what I am toking abt) .... 20% of the proceeds will go to charity ....

if you are keen ... let me know ... will email u the website add ....

littlegirl

bao bao:
U knock the wall for the bar counter also right? I knock dwn the wall for my shoe cabinet. U saw the one in strips? tats my shoe cabinet.

Knock dwn is cheap, bt building it up is exp.

Ur whole hse less than $40k arh? Which means to say u only spent like abt $10k for sofa, mattress, dining & coffee table, & those electrical items lor?

Sigh........... mine lagi exp liao lor. tat silly hb of mine lah, want tis & tat. My most exp stuff is the hse only 3 items 1) projector, 2) hme theatre, 3) F&P fridge. Already cost me hw much liao.....$6k+ $7k leh.

The rest all cheap lah.

zann

BaoBao,

no leh...my house not there......why u think so leh....

Ah ger,

thats a lot of $!

Shern,

orrr...yeah lor...so very the ex...

mist

hi ladies,

wah, seems like alot of ladies had their ps already..

hey fleur,

you also eating ice cream at labrodo park huh??? hahaha... me too!!! ;p

hi addidas,

dun worry, you are not the only "unglam bride" walking around in slippers... me too... cos i also very tired, and those make up on my face, i simply cannot tahan......

Mrsleong,

ay... pai seh hor... but hor, i feel very alien to raffles place leh. where is the coffee club huh? ;p

tealeaf

Hi Adeline,
glad u have enjoyed yourself yest?? Where did u go for PS??

Hi Kokopooh,
What material is your EG makes of? Very nice & shimmery.

Hi gals,
I have uploaded 2 more pics in the Yahoo group to share.

piglets

Ah ger.... yeah me knock down wall... Be yet to buy matteress... And me didn't buy alot of stuff.. cos like oven, water kettle, rice cookers all be use M1 point to change....

40K is oni for air con, hobs and hood, electrical city, lightling and so on..

stardus

Hi mrsleong,

since my nail chipped, i have been putting the miracle nail growth. hopefully its not too short for french mani. U will see them on thur :D

Thanks amy and seabreeze,

will drink more "cooling" water.. hahah.. so that I will be better this friday. My SIL told me is common, always near those important dates will have outbreak, chipped nails etc kind of "sway" things happening.. hahaha

oh well, come to think of it, PS only, shouldn't be so excited.. hahah.. but say is easier then done..

peeper

hi lala.. tks again for the compliments.. but i'm usually dun do make-up.. plain lazy bum.. hahaha..

hey! yr pics really nice n bright ah... yr HB wearing tux ah? smart-looking! the one at the church door (is it).. looks very cute leh.. hehehee.... nice!

adeline! glad u're back.. wow... u really good ah... quite a few hiccups but u throughly enjoyed yrself yah? so good! tats very important lor... cos memories will be there...
125821.gif

kokopooh.. yeah.. yr EG material like very unique.. nice! wat material is tat?

lala/eternity.. yeah.. mayb we so excited.. u all can shout "no-time" across the table.. hahaha...
rofl.gif
cant wait for Friday... i hope i wun get sick?
crazy.gif

calm

Ah Ger, me also.. slightly more than 40k..
u gals ask me Y the fridge in the middle.. hah.. (sigh) if i put the fridge at the corner.. the kitchen door way is "chop" off be 5". HDB never consider that.. make that corner only 62cm but fridge is usually greater than that.. there're many consideration made to reach that decision.. but our measurement is not good enough.. we should shift the fridge a bit toward the left or right so that we can have a longer top area.. too bad.. we regret after moving in our stuffs.. first time reno tends to make mistake.. nvm also.. we quite used to it liao. so u gals must really be more careful when doing your reno

ade75

Hi Lala,

My outdoor PS was veri short. Went to Sentosa, power station and shop houses at Tanjong Pagar onli. No sun onli hv wind and rain!

peeper

adeline.. no worries lah... it may b short.. but it wld turn out good lor (quality more impt den quantity!).... we'd our cold feet tat time... so its yr turn to hv yrs.. hehehe... but it will definitely be OK! ... when can u see them? did u sneak sum pics yrself?

skylar

morning ladies!!!

Adeline, glad that u do enjoy ur PS ah!! yesterday was sunny leh... but how come ur HB nv smile at all?? maybe in the beginning lah, still not warm up yet lor... hehehee... just like me leh, I smile until my photographer say my smile very PLASTIC lor... ka na sai...
125826.gif

so long as u enjoyed urself, its fun ya!! Ya, still remember the video thingy i told u about? I told them to meet us up on this Fri too leh, ard 8:30 lor, after our dinner, then we can see their past works too, save time hor, how u ok?

Dabee,
me also like the cards too... hehheee... just went to buy gold pen yesterday to write on the cards on lor.....

No-time,
u leh, collect ur cards liao bor??
hahaa... ur HB & ur smile very cute lah, not like Darlie lor.... but just a kind of cute & adorable feeling....

Maylim,
so ur AD is also on the 1st week of Lunar 8th mth? Same as me ya!! hehehee... so for my case, I will be sending out my invitation cards before the 7th Lunar mth which is 16 August!! but my GDL will be on the 1st day of Lunar 8th mth lor....

ade75

Skylar/No-time,

Yesterday was with dark clouds and rain in the afternoon!! Anyway, I enjoyed myself.

I shld be able to view pics by tis week ... let u gals noe asap ok?

Btw, 80-90% of photos taken of me with back and side profile. Lucky .... my front profile not nice .... heehee

mrsleong

auntie moonlight: dun worry... will see how things goes.. keke..

mist: its above the raffles plc mrt. and the coffe club its just beside the Ocean Building or in opp of Republic plaza. till the meetup date is nearer, we will exchange contact number.

amy: dun be sad lah.. urs still at least 3 mths away... mine 2 mths ... sb stress

skylar

Adeline,

good for u lor, got sun got clouds leh.... me want also dun have ah... hehehehe.... waahhh... take alot of ur side views ah? then ur boobs will be bigger view leh... wooooo.... hehehee... got take this too bor?
125832.gif
Super sexy ah!!!
Can't wait to share ur photos liaoo...
hahahaa.. so meeting up with the montage girl on Fri during our meeting up ok with u rite?

peeper

skylar.. collected liao.. but havent start leh... guest list such a headache for us.. hahahaa...

adeline.... i'm sure u look good lah.. hehee.. we'll be good n wait for yr pics...
125835.gif

ade75

Skylar,

I've no sun at all when we went for outdoor shots la.
No big boobs cos the tapes came off half way ... heehehee. Flat boobs leh.

I'm meeting one montage girl on tis Sat 3pm. Are we talking abt same gal? Cyndi?

ade75

No-time,

Yup, sure be ok as long as no front view of my face. hahaha
Hey, are you bringing your photos along on tis Fri?

Lala, are you bringing photos on tis Fri?

skylar

Adeline,
ohh... u also meeting up another montage girl on Sat ah? dunno if its the same person leh, how much did she quote u ah?? if its the same then can save time liao lor, coz we meet on Fri leh... hehehe... can see more, then have more examples lor....

woohhh... who is bringing photos this Fri to show ah? share share ya!! Sigh.. i will only be collecting my in Sept leh... so long....

No-time,
u also collected ur cards liao ah? hehehee... now headache, scare wait write ugly or wrongly then seow liaoo...

littlegirl

bao Bao:
Which wall u knock beside the bar counter? I bought everything liao, including some barang barang stuff we bought also put into the $40k. Just nice lor.

hv to tighten lah, if nt sure die.

I also used M1 pts to change an airpot, a juicer. The rest all nv used yet.

Zann:
yeah - $40k is alot, so nw bo lui lor. We saved for the past 2yrs, or rather since the day we applied a flat. Nw w/in 1yr gotta save $$ again. Just hope everything will go off asap, then no worries.

Jean:
Mine after doing will also realise tis & tat nt right. Bt b4 wat we do, must go thru my QC controller - my MUM. She will say tis no gd tat no gd then we tell our ID lor.

MTDT:
Seeing pics now. Comments later.

peeper

adeline.. i dun hv the big album yet lah... oni these 4.. tat are meant for distribution one lor...

skylar.. i oso getting abit panicky... cos realised i do nid quite a no. of cards.. hahaha... plus they damaged 9.. plus a few taken as sample... thou they charge accordingly.. but i wldnt want the hassles of reprinting more lor...
board-post.cgi

littlegirl

MTDT:
Saw liao.

Big big mirror leh, then also plasma.

Bery exp huh.................

Where u stay? Punggol? Tat plc looks familiar.

Nice & spaicous living rm, bedrm got walk-in leh, hw many ft?

hw much u spent in reno?

tealeaf

Hi Adeline,
I have returned all the proofs to The Edge liao after selection. Will only collect the album, proofs & negatives on the 1st week of sept. Those that I put up on yahoo group are all that I have scanned.

skylar

Hi Adeline,
ohh my dat girl also called Cindy but dunno where is she from lor, hehee... her price is also at $68 but later she say $68 is in VCD format, not very clear so now its DVD format lor, duno same girl anot hor, but aiyah, nvm lor, see already then say lor hor? hehehe....

no-time,
me also like u leh, scare to write lor.. heheheh...

BBoss time is coming...

zann

Bao Bao,

i no stay near jean leh....

wei Jean,

thanks for sharing yr pic! wei but i got just one concern...do u think is dangerous putting tv below yr aircon or putting yr aircon above tv? what will happen to your tv...if air con leak one day...in future...

littlegirl

Zann:
U bery sotong leh.

Bao bao:
Oh yeah hor, almost 4got abt tat, cos u re-positioned the door mah.

For me is - I hacked the whole wall dwn along the foyer, then build up my shoe cabinet & the display area.

taurus

hi adidas,

glad to hear that your PS went on smoothly... so you enjoy your PS? I believe you muz be satisfied with Vincent, right? oh, so you brought along your digital camera and vincent took the pics for you huh? For me, I had my normal camera on PS that day. Actually, wanted to take 1 or 2 indoor pics but Sammi say not allow lor. Can share with me your pics taken by your digital camera when they are ready?

It's almost 2 weeks liao since I had my PS. Believe WL will call me anytime from now to select the pics. Will try to negotiate with them to give me few of the rejected pics. Praying very hard that the pics will turn out nice
happy.gif

Cheers...

aprlim

Hi Fleur,

They told me can see the pix in one week time and they will call me. But till now, still no news. haha.... Anyway, it's ok. Hubby go reservist, oso no time to go see. Last nite is the first time I sleep alone in my new house. Luckily no happening. Prob. next mth I wun dare.
happy.gif

aprlim

Hi Moonlight,
Must go facial. That time my face oso really cannot make it. But I went facial last min. And it's better. But of cos, dun be like me. Dun do things last min. hehe.... I juz too lazy to go and end up like dat. But luckily can save it last min. Really alot of outbreak and those very big one somemore.

pleasance

hihi

i'm dec 04 BTB, ROM and customary both on 02/12/04. Gowns by ted colleaction, dinner at shangri-la singapore..nice knowing u
\(*o*)/