(2004) Brides of year 2004

zann

BaoBao,

my PS also taken in sentosa leh! but hor i din get to go to that bridge leh...that bridge is nice...

Shern/Joelle,
dun think need to bring all those stuff like fans...water etc for PS....i brought some necessities which i tot will use...but end up...dun really need...cos my photographer's team got everything ready...like water ...so we didnt even touch what we brought...

Ah ger,

i can only check tonite or afterwork...they even block the personal email here...

rainibowbunny

Date: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri (pls choose one)
Time: 7pm

Central:
Raffles Plc MRT - Coffee Club (above MRT)
carole - anyday, anytime
serenity - wed/friday 630pm
adidas - anyday except fri, 6.45pm
Moonlight - anyday except fri, anytime after 6pm
Fleur- Wed, Thurs
Apr - except fri
seabreeze - any day as long as arrange in adv, after 6pm
Twinkletwinkle - mon, thu after 7pm
Mist - Tues/Thurs (after 7pm)
rainibowbunny- anyday after 630pm

mtdt

shern - ya loh...
tat time, i was so fedup...
told the ID... can they take it tat we are painting ourselves. So how do we know how to smoothen the wall!! they did another round.. but still like tat!!! *faintz* so now I both eyes close to the wall liao!! hahaha...

PS - I wan to go to the bridge!!! so pretty there...

hakida

MTDT,

actually to smoothen u just need a sand paper and one of those appliances that can smooth the wall one.u can get it from DIY shop.
That's what my hubby did for the walls of my house before the painter came in to paint.

rainibowbunny

hi girls
MIA recently due to working late late late....
angry.gif

Firstly Hi agnes
Welcome to this family....
Ya the amplopes for face is before 5 days of your PS or Auctal day...,before makeup,the skin
really feel gd especially on PS ,skin feel very gd and brighten..the powder cover the skin very well....it will also close up your pores..
wink.gif

hi addias
How was your PS today? must be very tired meh?
wink.gif

hi sallen
ya I agree with serenity I think poster will sound better than banner. banner sound too
advertisement too ,can try at the entrance.
bounce.gif

hi twinkle
will pray for you for recovery.... try to drink more water and don't take too spicy foods and rest more....rememeber to take watever thing you need to bring....
happy.gif

hi carole
Wow you have spy meh....stress meh...aiyoh already become housewife already....still got 3 mths to go leh,....hehehe
biggrin.gif

hi fleur
don't worry the photo will look gds must share ok...
me too wait for my index photos to be out so that if I agree with wat they do ,then they will process my album.....
happy.gif

skylar

Morning girls....

seems like hardly anyone here work today hor? soo good!!! Sigh.. me still have to work lor,....
Its weekend!!!! Enjoy!!

seren_ade

Great!!
125351.gif
finally we gonna meetup again.

going for my trial makeup & fittings today.. in a week or 2 will be having my PS.. hopefully its not gonna
125352.gif
like now... *cross my fingers*

babysheep22

Hi Unicorn

Who was ur old coordinator? Mine was (I hope still is) Irene. Heard that though she's cold and business like, she is quite efficient and good at her job.

Now I am busy sourcing for gifts for my helpers.

littlegirl

hi hi gals,

Nt sure if anybody's wking 2day.

Plastering of wall - I din do tat, just paint it over. According to my ID - plastering needs xtra costs, we r nt very yim chim lah, still ok.

Bt after painting we can tell the wall is nt plastered of cos, as u cna c some rough surface of the walls.

Bt again - it depends on hw impt tis issue u c it as? I find it quite alright, nt really tat obvious so we save tat $$.

rainnie

oh.....sighz think I'm the one person working ah :'( but never mind ... today will be my last working saturday! My deptment implementing 5 days work week starting from august...

rainnie

wow ..... 3 days u can put on 1 kg ah? mi taken my ps liaoz .. so now eat abit more enjoy abit first den next month on wards i will go on diet
heheheh and exercise! ;D

littlegirl

Lynn

yeah man........... I put on wt very easily one....... tats y everything I eat, regardless of whether it's for wedd preps or other purposes, I can't take 2 much starch

blurunicorn

Babysheep:
Gladys was my ex-coordinator ..
I think she left MM ..
Btw, juz done my first manicure and pedicure ..
Feels so great and pampered, juz like a princess ...

Janjan:
I tried the Nail Palace at Amara ..
Not bad, u can give it a try ...

dabee

hi skylar:
i went work this morning. sigh actually not my working sat i work alternates but i hv lots of things to do lar so i went back. i was so busy till i dun hv time to visit forum not that i not working.... i will collect my cards next tue or wed loh.
hv good weekend gals!!!!!! i going to visit my girlfriend later..

zann

Ah ger,

i think hor doesnt mean you eat bread put on weight easy meaning u are put on weight easy kind leh....maybe also depends on what you eat....bread mah...eat more will put on weight is normal rite...unless u say u eat anything also put on weight easily..

MTDT,

which bridge? kallang or sentosa...

sallen

hi amy,

u hungry lo eaten up my name...ha ha....
happy.gif
(refer my postin on 21 july)
================================================

Date: 19 August,2004 Thursday

Central: Raffles Plc MRT - Coffee Club (above MRT beside Ocean Building)

carole - anyday, anytime
Fleur- Wed, Thurs
Apr - except fri
sallen - anyday ,after 5.30pm
mist - tue,thur,(after 7pm)
rainbowbunny - anyday ,after 6.30pm

c0co

have a great weekend gals... me die liao.. so late still awake... tomorrow my PS!!!!!!!!!

hehe... anyway, unicorn... have a great PS too... lets pray for sunshine... :p

sallen

hi mrs leong

your mr leong hor can friend wit my mr tan liao,
b coz my mr tan also like to kpo kpo in tis forum..ha ha...
your mr leong go for reservist training.my mr tan in camp training... ha ha...happy day...

ade75

Gals,

Thanks, my eyes are better ... though it is still irrtated at the ends and abit sore. Collected my CS/WS today and they felt tight.
BS said my eyes are puffy ... like puffy fish! hahahaha

Skylar,

My nails to short to do French mani ... maybe wait till AD loh.

Gals, wish me n kokopooch tons of lucks n sunshine on Mon and Tues ok.

Thanks ...............

shern

hi hi,not working tdy so wasn't online.

zann, if all prepared by the photograher than bag will be lighter liao
happy.gif
dun have to carry so many stuff.

re: plastering of wall, give up liao, had too many things to do...
happy.gif

btw have not check my mails yet....

ah ger, after meals usually weight goes up by 1kg or so, unless you weigh before any meal and same time everyday to monitor, if not 1kg difference not very accurate.(used to weigh myself daily cos workplace got digital weighing machine hehehe...) also water weighs quite a bit hor.

went to hunt for shoes at seiyu...failure...brought my hb to see my disastrous kebaya, he nearly fainted.. cos i told him the sequins they put on is awful, but he did not expect it to be so bad hahahha...told the lady to remove all...if not later like mamasan! aiyah, aunty style...hehehe

peeper

morning gals! i went to collect my cards... n oso seen the first draft of the album... heheeee... i tink its ok i gues... sumtimes find it hard to self-judge... plus pics in draft so tiny.. hehehehe...

hi dabee.. u din go down to rozy yst? mayb din hv chance to bump into u..
lame.gif

hi adeline... by tomolo sure eyes ok lah.... good luck to u n kokopooh... sure lots sun, yah?
125439.gif

littlegirl

Zann:
I eat anything also will put on wt very easily, just tat if I take bread lagi fast. I m just trying to describe hw quickly I cna put on wt.

Shern:
Wa seh, so late u were still online? I shld hv cme in last night. I went out w/ my gf, then couldn't slp when I bathed liao, so I KLKK dng nothing.

it's nt immediately after food tat I go & weigh myeslf, it's ta I feel all my clothes tighten & my face gets rounder.

Kerbayas - u MTM or wat? Hw much u paid? Cos rem I mentioned abt a shop @ Centrept selling them? Very nice leh, think $230? Can't rem the exact price. No harm taking a look.

oraia

harlow harlow!
happy.gif

shern~ are u peranakan? how much u paid for ur kebaya ah? there's a shop at Holland V - waverly finn, they make really nice ones!

ah ger~ wah! eat bread oso put on weight? then rice how? cannot eat ah?

hakida

ah ger,

bread and rice have high carbohydrates,that's why put on weight fast.

oraia,

not cannot eat lah,just eat moderately can already.

ladies,want to ask u all which type of mattress is better?In terms of the density.I want those not too soft and not too hard.

shern

ah ger, usually sleep late on sat cos watch midnight lor...home too early
happy.gif

ah ger, oraia, my hb peranakan (some of my relatives also) and anyway i've always like kebayas
happy.gif
550 for full set MTM, considered cheap liao, some charges 700 jus for the top. the cheaper ones usually more for daily wear lor. waverly doesn't seem to do it anymore leh, the sales person i spoke to didn;t even know anything. did check out the centrepoint shop- eclectic attic, no MTM tho quite nice.

hayashi, we got the bed from sealy, quite good leh, previously using king koil, so so only will still get back/neck ache now rarely gets it. check out harvey cos when i bought it during promo, the bedstand was free so paid 1200 instead of double that. heard that simmons quite good too.

shern

ah ger, gotta cut down on carbo i guess, you take wholemeal kind? healthier and fills up tummy more...i like bread and noodles, and seems to go straight to my waist, so clothes also become tighter lor, like you...
sad.gif

so now gotta be disciple and eat in moderation like what hayashi said
happy.gif

shern

hayashi, din hear sealy till recommended by fren, top brand in US (and you know they need more support ;P)the super comfy one is 3k+ i think, test the mattress by lying on it, but still cannot tell much unless sleep on it
happy.gif
the only regret i have is not getting a king size cos worried about space constraint, now cannot roll about freely hehehe

sashamama

Dear All...

It's been a month since I last came in and this thread is still moving super fast!

Just started teaching at Anglican High 4 weeks back and have been sleeping very little, about 2-5hrs every nite! Still can't finish my work...

But life is super fulfilling.. Teaching has always been what I've always wanted! The students here are good, vocal, active. Colleagues are very friendly. Really like it here.

The biggest thing that happened to me these few weeks is... I GOT MY FLAT!!!

Ya.. I went for the WIS and my appt was yesterday. It was queue number 1058! Was so scared that I won't get a good unit. In the end, we got a really good one.

Punggol Exec
Edgefield Plains
Block 183
17th, the highest floor
128sq m

This group of flats very new, only one year old. With basement carpark, like a condo! Within 7mins walk to the LRT and the future shopping mall.. The master bedroom window can look out to part of the sea! Went to ask about the flat from an auntie staying at the 15th floor. She said it's a very good place, last time she wanted the 17th floor but seemed like someone else already bot it, so she settled for the 15th floor. She said it's super windy, not sunny, when it rains, feels like in Genting! And she bot hers during the BTO a couple of years back, at abt 425k!!! So now i buy two floors higher than her, at 100k cheaper!

Very happy with the flat. Except that me & FH can't afford to pay the 10% downpayment (civil servant only pay 10%) now.. We hope to drag til next year Feb - May then get the keys. Heard that need to start renovation in a month or two right? We can only start in Aug based on our savings.. We might get MP's help to speak for us if necessary.. Any advice?

That's basically updates for me for now.. Nothing much going on for my ROM, think the next thing is wedding bands at Fairy's Inc in Sep. FH in the midst of designing..

ALL THE BEST TO U DEC BRIDES!!!
125481.gif

adidas

hi gals
wow! it's so tiring for PS ... in the studio was quite fun esp with the casual shot, another couple was also taking pix there & brought along their 3 mth old dog - maltese, so adorable & cute! hehe .. we also took pix with it.
happy.gif

i only don quite like my hairdo for outdoor leh but from the digital pix which i took, look ok ..hopefully it turn out well .. haha otherwise i don wanna choose my outdoor pixs ..oh boy, anxious to see the pixs ..
Moonlight/Seabreeze> u can bring along yr digital camera, can take for outdoor!! juz wanna prep u that they don have many choices for outdoor gown .. btw, Vincent is fine to work with, Leon who shoots the other couple, is quite friendly & helpful too, even helps my hubby to tie his tie.

fleur
i was also wearing slippers for my outdoor, did brought along my heels but did not use it, felt so unglam also but don care coz i'm already so tired & half asleep ...

carole
thanks for nice mani & pedi that u did for me!
happy.gif

luckily i had a 'safe' trip home .. so no casualty .. hehe .. oh yr hubby spy on u ya ..

mrsleong

Hi all.. just gotten back from my bkk trip.. rushing like mad.. and bought nothing more than just BRAS.. whahhahaha.... but dun worry, i wont be using these BRAS for my AD tricks... so Mrleong... dun u think u can escape...

Sallen: ya manz... free like a bird when they not ard... dun understand why man nowadays so KPO.. worse than the ladies...

amy: so fast wanna be HUang lian Po??? whahha... i only got 2mths and few days away from my wedding....

Moonlight: can u sms me ur number? i have to go back and check for the stated time. 93669005

seabreeze: nah.... he bought all the bras.. whahaha... not gng to hide. i will just another bra .... ekekekkekek

Fleur: thanks for compliments... whahahah.. your words will surely help me in many ways. thanks a million. so you gng to help me pull more crowds ok? whahahahhaha

mrsleong

adidas: thanks for your precious compliments.... so u like fleur.. gng to pull more crowd ya?

<font color="ff0000">Girls Meetup for Nov Brides</font> <font color="0000ff">(Pls add your name for reservation of seats)</font>
Date: 19 August,2004 Thursday

<font color="0000ff">Central: Raffles Plc MRT - Coffee Club</font> (above MRT beside Ocean Building)

carole - anyday, anytime
Fleur- Wed, Thurs
Apr - except fri
sallen - anyday ,after 5.30pm
mist - tue,thur,(after 7pm)
rainbowbunny - anyday ,after 6.30pm

hakida

sasha,
Congratulations,u have gotten the flat that u want.I tot that u have mentioned the budget for ur flat is less than 300k??Now exceed already ...
if u don't have enough money in ur CPF account,u can pay the balance with cash.Another thing is u can actually delay in getting ur keys at the designated date.As for renovation,u must complete it within 6 mths upon getting ur keys.
Hope this information helps u.

Why do u have only 5hrs of sleep,i tot Anglican High only morning lessons...

shern

hayashi, sorry, comp hang again. yup, yup 3k for bed is very ex unless can afford
happy.gif
guess most people bought queen. i tot of 'upgrading' in few years time lor but kinda sim tia and esp yours since it's custom made.

hi sashamama, think MPs are quite helpful with newlyweds nowadays
happy.gif

jan81

Hi unicorn,,

thks,, yap im goin to try out the nail palace at Amara 2mol evening,,,excited PS on Tues,..
happy.gif

Enjoy ur PS tooo
happy.gif

Coco,,

Hw ur PS 2day...
happy.gif

Enjoy urself?

BaoBao,

Saw ur pics.. v nice
happy.gif

u chose quite a lot 4 ur album? heeez
Cheers

littlegirl

Mine arh - I used Magic Coil, bt of cos haben slp yet lah.

bt I tried the mattress there @ the shop was comfy lor.

No harm trying. My gfs also bought Slumberland I think, cna't rem, she also said comfy