(2004) Brides of year 2004

momoechan

hi mei mei
u might want to try Alan Dai? he is charging $480 for 8 rolls, i think. you can find out more about him from here my friend used him for her wedding in Feb & she's very happy with his work, i've seen it and i do agree that he's value for money

rainibowbunny

hi girls

seabreeze...
yah lor ...early better so that I don't need to control my diet meh...hehe
biggrin.gif

the brand of the amplope is under sothys.. very gd for t-zone oil , with acne and pimple and it heip to close back your pores ... before PS and AD to make your skin look better ....bought from my beautician....becos she is my friend so she sell it very cheap for me at $6 for a bottle...
I bought 10 for myself ... must be kiasu meh...
you all can try....

rainibowbunny

hi moonlight
ya sentosa is a common place but that's is the nice place for PS .... very hard to think where to take PS becos singapore too small....

all girls,

the amplope I already put out ...you all can read from there... interested to let me know... highly recommanded......
happy.gif

rainibowbunny

hi fleur
I think a bit different ,
uhoh.gif

mine control oily skin and t-zone, for acne and pimple and help to smooth the skin and to brighten your skin...from sothy....
wink.gif

c0co

hi hi... gals...

chubbyrain... i enjoy your 'nonsense'... coz i also a nonsense gal... hehehe... yeah.. join the nonsense club :p

meimei... can i please see ur pics... [email protected] :p
cant PM u leh.. :p

Yvonne... we shall all eat slow slow... so we slim slim... keke....

me gotto go... but will catch up real soon... :p

lings

Hi yvonne
check with u huh.. does he got a website??
its much more cheaper leh
happy.gif
can consider
thanks alot

hi coco
sent liao =)

feroy

hi ladies.....

guess what... am resting on a lovely Sat morning!!! hurray!!! (not having to work on a Sat seems so precious to me now... hai)

it sure was great meeting up with you ladies on Thurs.... certainly made going back to work a BIG dread....
sad.gif

c0co, bebe, nickel, lynn, excite, babysheep,
sure was nice meeting you ladies the other day... amazing how we can chat none stop even though it was the first time we were meeting each other...
happy.gif

ivory, chubbyrain, yvonne,
was great catching up wif u ladies too.... lucky the gathering was at cityhall area... at least i can sneak away to have a great 38 session!
biggrin.gif

babysheep & chubbyrain,
aiyo, you all will make my monkey tail come out wif your compliments...
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

got the pictures of my first PS last nite... quite a lot of pix... almost 200.... but found that i always have the same look throughout the pics - smiling widely, and thus showing my ugly teeth... & of cos, there was my flabby arms out to grab attention... urghhh! but overall quite satisfied wif the pics... will get the pics in soft copy then show u all (but knowing myself, Oct will probably come and go before u get to see my pics
blush.gif
)

hi Mei Mei,
nv chatted wif you b4... you looking for AD photographer? I can recommend someone i've worked with... very reasonable pricing... if you're interested, drop me a PM....
happy.gif

onee

Sneaky : Good idea hor. Travelling during holiday period is indeed expensive and crowded. So anywhere in mind oredi? Down under?

carole

amy: when is AD? let me arrange for u... lets see.. u can do pedi earlier and mani on the nite before. pedi usually can last but not mani

chrisz

hi kippy,think i misplace the contact no. Let u know when i find it.. look out magazines or newspaper,sometimes they have advertisement...can i view your photo as well.. my email [email protected], tens.. ^-^

hi blueangel,i have a colleague's AD same as u,4 july but not able to attend as mine is on 11 july,too near oledi in case i have last min stuff to do....getting nearer & nearer,less than a mth 4 u, how's your preparation? Ü

chrisz

hi all

think bridal shop charge $50 mkt rate for surcharge b4 7am..my MU artist charge $30 as i engage her juz for the AD only,not fr bridal shop, got contact fr friend... as my dinner is not held at s'pore,held at JB.. ^-^

onee, where u gg for honeymoon?

brambles

hi oraia...

mtg yesterday went well. was fun! nice to meet all other dec brides. we talked like old friends, had many things to chat n share wif each other. i enjoyed myself!
107944.gif

skylar

Hi no-time,
how come u not comfortable during ur trial? then how?

Hi lala,
glad tat everything went on fine for u ya!
Woohhh managed to lost some weight ah?? then those workouts at Amore must be working!! hehehe.... talk abt it, me gotta go sign up fast man! hehheheH
107948.gif

HAPPY WEEKEND LADIES!!
107949.gif

carole

Morning ladies... i have brought forward my wedding from 25 Nov to 18 Oct.. will be joining u all more on gossips and sharing in this thread... hope u girls welcome me here. i am from the Nov Brides....

18/10/04 Carole Meritus Mandarin(MC) French Bridal

peeper

hi ladies... hehe....

skylar: i duno how to explain... i hv slitty eyes... n double eyelids are tat kind tat will go under the eyes n den become no double eyelids one lor... last time do makeups b4 for DnD... so realised not many MUA can 'open' up my eyes.... but now will wait for PS pics to come out... den c the conclusion how... heeeeeeee....

little_a

hi ino,yes i am the one in the hotel intercon tread as well.
yes, i am confirmed with the hotel and have booked my BS already.

feroy

hi mei mei,
replied your mail...

hi Carole,
welcome to this thread!!! no worries, i'm sure everyone here wil give u a HUGE welcome....
happy.gif

lings

hi feroy
got ur email already.. will disscus with hubby 1st.. thanks alot
happy.gif

hi carole
welcome!!!! everyone here is very very friendly, u'll like it =)

moonny

Hihi Morning!

Oh Ya brambles, enjoyed myself too yesterday (though rather brief meeting for me
happy.gif
), the meeting was Great & Lovely. We should arrange for this more often...

ade75

lala,

glad tat u r hapi with your trial makeup!! u r alreadi so pretty ... must be ravishing with makeup still!! I've rather big face ... duno whether joanne can hide my flaws ... ???
did joanne suggested a few hairdos for u?
btw, y no need accessories leh, for your WG/EG??
r u having TD?

no-time,
u should be looking great la ... no fear k!!!
happy.gif

skylar,

duno tat whitelink is tat strict ....
anyway, u should be hapi going for last fit la.
btw, if we lose weight after PS, will BS alter our gowns before AD??

sashamama

Dear Gals:

So sorry me was unable to turn up.. Kena food poisoning the day before.. Was hoping i can still make it but by 6pm i was still unwell so had to forgo this time..

Do keep me updated of the next one, k?

Glad you gals enjoyed urselves
happy.gif

107979.gif

rainibowbunny

hi carole
my AD at 6 Nov.... ya I agree ,usually pedi can last but not mani....
you already confirm your day for your AD?
when is your PS? and where are you planning to?

seabreeze

hi amy ... can help me buy then?? think me need alot ler .... for PS is 5+1, AD is 5+1 and Dinner is another 3+1 .... maybe me buy for my PS first ... if suitable me buy more my AD ....

u can help buy?? my PS is in Aug ....

carole ... okie onz ... 7pm then ... me wan do both mani and pedi ....

carole

amy: i have taken my PS on 11 May, now waiting for it to be ready only. as for the AD, i have to wait for MM to cfm.

hi girls: Mani/Pedi appt date n time hor... so i can arrange. thanks. My Promo for June and July almost the same... 35 for both... French +5per set. Nail Art (sticker) from 1 onwards... Usually with NA, its cost abt 55 (Max). Hope my price is competitive hor...

Fleur 21 July 1830 Mani&Pedi (French?)
Seabreeze 30 June 1900 Mani&Pedi (French?)
Amy ??

piglets

Sashamama~ u must take care huh....

Ladies think next outing will arrange when i get my album at least we have more thing to yak yak....

momoechan

meimei
er... don't know if he's got a personal website but u can click on the link i've provided, it's a thread on him, i think they can share with u their pix so that u can have a look at his works
happy.gif

c0co
hee hee, like i said, the 'trick' to eating slowly is talk ALOT while eating
talker.gif
wink.gif
lol.gif

feroy
we purposely chose cityhall so that u can join us
wink.gif
glad to be able to finally catch up with u too, missed chatting with u for so long
happy.gif

unicorn
u promise? (does this line sound like the bioskin ad or what?
lol.gif
) see u at the next gathering then
happy.gif

as for hobs & cooker hood..... at my parents' place, we chose Technogas, cos they said it's good.... but for my place, er... it's Ariston, cos it came with our place... i think c0co & babysheep did quite a bit of research on these items, they'll be the best people to give u the advise
happy.gif

carole
welcome, the gals here are very friendly, u'll have fun here
happy.gif
we have regular meet ups, about once a month, do try and join us if u can
happy.gif

blurunicorn

Yvnonne:
Yesh ..
Coco & Babysheep, where r u ?? *search*
Need ur advice on hobs and cookers ..
Finally managed to get my first reno quotation today .. Still waiting for another 2 ..

Carole:
Welcome aboard ..

c0co

hihi gals.........
i saw ur pics mei mei
happy.gif
yes... u look pretty :p

Feroy... glad to see u on Thurs... hehe... no worries on your pics... i think should be very nice...

unicorn... haha... what questions do u have on hoods/hobs? Seriously i forgot the results of the research liao... coz the research wasnt documented... hahaha... I bought ariston even though it wasnt the best product, solely becoz i didnt want additional hassle... ( i was shopping at the warehouse sale, and bought the hood, hob, washing machine, dryer etc)

gotto go... sorrie cant ans everyone... come back soon..

lings

hi ladies
nw waitin for the 1st match of the Euro cup =)
drop by to say hi hi..
happy.gif

thanks coco =)

ok yvonne..
i'll see wat my hubby wants lor..
happy.gif

flotan

Hi kippy,
only went to heatwave at far east plaza n didn't see anything i like.
anywayz, i bot mine from tampines charles n keith already.. less than $30 coz 20% disc. so happy that's settled! *whew*

i went to Kim's plc for fitting today liao.. heehee.. didn't have any camera with me so can't take pics. anyway, nothing much to take also coz it's just getting the outline 1st before she does anything more. going for 2nd fitting on 23rd.

just starting to send out invitation cards also...

Kippy, i also wanna see pictures. i pm u my email address.
happy.gif

flo