(2004) Brides of year 2004

wiseharmony

hi ladies,

just to share, if possible bring your video montage to test at the hotel B4 AD, if time permits.

coz we took the DVD from the photographer, which was ok when he viewed with us, but when we test @ the hotel using projector the results was bad. the childhood foto were ok but the wedd fotos stucks!

so asking them to re-do. ... sigh! time wasted!

shern

cooldevil, i'll be joining my guests during cocktail...

sharlene, that's what a fren of mine said too when i did the CD for my ROM lunch...
happy.gif
but i mind what kind of music leh hehehe

wise, noted...
happy.gif

wiseharmony

Hi cooldevil,

mi wearing KUA. coz only weared it for a short while in noon.. ;p

had attend weddings some brides wear WG for cocktail.

so wat r u wearing?

sallen

hi gals

thank alot...

his family say we jus get married and disagree we attent my grandmother funeral..

but i tin i did the rite thing... i attent myself without tellin them..

my ah ma last journey liao,if don send her,i wil feel bad...

hope i am doin the rite tin..

hakida

I will be wearing CS for my cocktail,then just before the first march in,i will quickly go back to the room to change into the WG.....

LITTLE APPLE,

Taka can buy swimming costume wad.....

cooldevil,

which EG are u wearing?have u chosen liao??

sallen

hi cooldevil

i also long wanted the swordman sabo me for askin me to kiss them lei,ha ha..
but hor mayb they see me not pretty lor,tat why they don one to ask me to kiss them lor..jus ask my hubb to kiss me... sian liao lor... ha ha..

sallen

hi cheer bear

yes same HOTEL!!... my 2cents...DOUBLE comfirm wit Alvin
every LITTLE things 1 or 2 day befor your big day...

adidas

moonlight
yap, i went jeju island, was storming in the morning when we went out .. very scary, feel like flying off with the wind, umbrella no use at all, they went upwards, luckily we got ourselves raincoat. it's a nice place if it's dont rain .. hehe

gals
i'm back also juz that i'm been soooo busy at work & been 'OTing' lately, so stress up! envy u, moonlight ...

sallen
sorry abt yr grandma, be strong & do take care, i'm sure u did the right thing, she's yr grandma afterall

ling
don worry too much, will pray for your grandma & take care!

odae
u r so funny! enjoy reading what u are writing .. haha ..
happy.gif

twinkle dear
do sleep early & drinks lots of 'liang' cha, must get well to enjoy yr HM leh

purple
wow, miss us a lot ya, overseas still can post us .. hehe .. enjoy yrself!
happy.gif

zann

Rainnie/Cheer Bear,

so in the end u gals got get corsages from simple touch boh? what type of design (one flower or more flowers?) you choose and how much she charges you?

sallen

hi adidas

u are rite,afterall she stil my grandmother..

so i don thin i am doin any tin wrong..jus bcoz don feel to cursh wit my MIL...tat y i won't let his family n my hubb know about it...hav to ask my family to take cover for me liao..

zann

Rainnie,

for my ROM, i had some different coloured pens at the reception, so i will be using those pens for the AD wedding reception.

zann

wei gals,

yr hubby will or got tell you how much ping jin he giving one boh?? or do you know what is the normal amount people give for ping jin?? or no fixed amt?

rainnie

wise, enjoy ur AD!!! remember to come in and share with us hor :p

zann, i din order from simple touch. i order from serene.....coz lazy to meet up with others liaoz hahaha

rainnie

zann, mi got discuss with my hb one....no normal amount ba? depending on ur hb pocket.....if he got more or enuff cash to give more bo....

rainnie

oh no...got more and more ppl can't make it for my dinner liaoz .. they got give ap ... one gave $20 .. coz not close .. another one .. gave $150 :D

seabreeze

dear ladies ... back from my trip liao ...

sallen ... take care ... but sure that your grandma went away peacefully .... after attending your wedding ... feel that you did the right thing ... some old traditions are not worth following ....

twinkle ... now not a good time to go to Bali ... RAINING EVERYDAY .... at least 2 - 3 hrs per day ... asked the local n they said that the raining season will last until Jan/Feb ... but we still enjoyed ourselves lar .... go shop shop ... now at the Kuta there got more shops ... there are 2 streets of shops that were just opened in Dec 03 - after the bombing incident ... now the streets are filled with LV bags ... remember when you go shop ... must bargain by at least 50% .... if not just walk out of the shop ... 70% of the time ... they will call you back ... like I bought 2 bags @ Rp120,000 ... they were originally asking for like Rp450, 000 ... small bags are usually bet Rp40,000 to Rp60,000 ....

moonlight ... we diff ... we spend abt $700 this time ... bought some home stuff and tons of DVD back ... DVD very cheap ... only Rp10,000 ... buy 10 pcs get 3 or 4 pcs FOC .... twinkle look out for this deal .... if only free 1 pc ... go to another shop ...

go there good food everyday ... put on 3kg ... SIANZZZZ ... now must start dieting AGAIN ....

mtdt

rannie,

me here... can email/pm me ur contact no?

I will collecting the corsages on Sunday 3pm.
Serene says she will be going overseas on monday, so cannot wait until monday leh.

if u can make it, then join me. if not, I can pass them to you on monday.

u email me first... [email protected]

rainibowbunny

hi moonlight
my working place at Oub centre #04-18..feel free to call me if you need help on your hair...hehe

hi odae
aiyah.....hairdresser also very stess don't come on our line...better hehehe
have to work like a robot..ahha
so wat job are you doing now??

hi mist
yah loh...very hard to wakeup especially these few weeks...too tired ..luckly my mood have come back from wedding long time ago..so can work or else so sian....some more My job getting more and more busy now due to christmas and NY...
wat abt you ?/are you busy??

hi twinkle
actually all shop is gd...depend on wat you want to buy!!must shop shop more when you are there hor....
ya loh...super busy...somemore have to work at hm with my 2 side of my family...now more stress....

hi sallen
is ok lah...is the last respect to your grandmother...she will bless your wedding...
take good care!!!

calm

Hi Gals, I've just finish sewing my wrist corsages (6 of them) spend total around 6 hrs doing.. hee..hee.. I've never seen a real wrist corsage in details before.. so i do it in my way.. chin chai lah.. actually now i think.. think.. ha..ha.. should have buy instead doing it myself.. now my fingers aching.. wao a lot of mistake initially .. Let me know mine can pass!!

stardus

Hi adidas,
hmm.. must have enjoyed ur trip.. so good.. envy.. heheh

Hi Sallen,
do what u deem its right! No one can stop u, but be discreet to avoid misunderstanding..

Hi amy,
I just did my hair at OUB center 3 weeks ago, did it at Jantzen, now wanna highlight.. heheh.. but let me hair rest first la.. :D

hakida

wise,

enjoy urself on ur big day,remember to share with us those happenings things okie

Zann,

I never discuss with my hubby how much he is giving for PING JIN LEH....Most of the ppl will actually discuss then both side of the family will agree on the certain amount.As for my case,no MIL to discuss,in fact for me everthing is very simple...so up to my char tau to give or....

little apple,

nice nice,pass liao lah...my wrist corsages my aunite did for me....Hee!!!Hee!!!!But the flowers used are bigger than urs and not sew on the ribbon,she uses wire to coil on the ribbon

Rainnie,

lesser guests lesser hassel mah.....As least they confirm with u they can't attend liao....My guests have also confirm their atendance liao......I will have 17 tables plus 1 reserve table.....

hakida

sallen,

pop in here then i know abt ur granny....how are u feeling now???VCheeer up.....I think u did the right thing,but at the same time dun let ur in-laws know about it also.....

littlegirl

hi hi hi

I saw the wrist corsage liao - wa seh, Little_Apple, well done.

6hrs?????????? wah, I can slp wor. U bought those things frm Spotlight? I may make a trip dwn to spotlight on Mon or Tues also.

littlegirl

Taka can buy lingerie.

Since AD must wear brand new ones, then lingeries so exp might as well buy frm tare?

if nt u c got any electical appliances to buy or nt. It can b used @ Best also.

zann

Rainnie,

i got your email, thanks!!
Just saw MTDT mentioned that Serene is going overseas on Monday, which means I can't order from her liao..

Hayashi,

i c. Mine Parents and PILs din discuss leh. dunno how on GDL :p

littlegirl

gd morning!

2day GDL, nw waiting for hb to cme over...........

hb & I discussed one cos we r the ones who give the $$ mah.

chat later again.

tata, they r coming soon.......

calm

Ah ger my material is got from Spotlight.. U may want to get a little longer ribbon to cater for waste & mistake.

Zann, my hubby also discuss with me the pinjin coz he is the 1 paying for everything.. & ha..ha.. his $$ is my $$ mah!! But I won't know how much my Mom is giving back lor!!

rainnie

zann, no harm for u to call her....when is ur AD? She might be in time to do for u leh?
try lah hehe

my leg aching ... and eyes swollen .. coz last night drink with my cousin and sis ... beer ... yucks!

hakida

zann,

my ping ji and SDJ all my hubby fork out the money also.My FIL on my wedding dun know will give us big AP or not.....Keeping my finger cross too....If he gives,at least a bonus for us too.....

rainnie,u allergy to beer huh!!!!drink untill leg aching and eyes swollen....

Ah Ger,

u back from ur GDL liao????

zann

Rainnie,

problem is my AD abt 2 wks later..so i very much doubt she in time esp if she going away next week keke..

Hayashi,

i know ping jin is hubby pay...but SDJ i think should be in law...for ah ger, cos she say her ping jin is both her and hubby pay thats why i ask her..

when u gals having GDL or GDL over liao?