Hi Ladies,
Wow!!! It's been so happening here that I blamed myself why so late then come in. hahaha....
Dabee, Wish you have a Happy Birthday and may all your birthday wishes come true!
Very paisei for the Yew Kwang booking. hahaha...me super kiasu wan esp after reading abt his thread in this forum. Met up with him last Friday and confirm the package we want. He's quite serious wan but very professional and knowledgable. Believe would enjoy working with him.
The rest of you can try BerryHappy. One of my colleague took a lady as photographer. The effects are great! But may be slightly above $1k. As for videography, maybe I just get one of my friends who is interested in videocaming to shoot for us.
Would Bao a big ang bao for her if she agrees.
Da Bee, I think somehow no matter how hard we try, there's always a distance between hubby side and us cos we no matter wat is still an outsider. Well, you just be happy with your hubby. Dun let other things affect you! WE all must be HAPPY BRIDES!
Coincidentally, I oso don't feel like having babies now. Sometimes feel sometimes don't. Very mao dun cos it's a lifelong burden. Once you have them you can't discard them when you don't feel like raising them. It's sometimes scary.....hahaha...ok dun give -ve influence to the rest who wants to be mum. Think time's not ripe yet for us.
But if I really want to have, i only want to have gals. Frankly speaking I can't imagine myself raising a boy cos I dun really know how to handle boys (a good eg is my hubby) so gals better.
Lydia,Lala, hope to visit both of your houses when they are done! Mine is done so you all can come and visit anytime! But we didn't maintain it well enough so it'a bit dirty liao. hahaha...me too lazy to do housework. Lucky my MIL didn't spot check on me. She's too busy recently.
Mandy, we are neighbours! Our house is in Kim Tian too. Scarly we live only up and downstairs. hahaha...this is getting exciting! We can visit each other's house
Adeline, we have the same horos! I'm a Virgo too! Ya, it's great that we have our birthdays and weddings together! Ok, will email to you Yew Kwang's package but you got to quickly check with him if he's still available on 20 Sep. So envy you that you can wear QiPao. You can flip through past issues of Her World to check for pics showing qipao. Think quite a few.
Eternity, hope all bad pimples will clear on Friday! Tot they usually give you a pimple cream to apply after facial? Gin, Skylar, Weiqun and Ros, see you all on Friday!
So when can we have a Sep04 brides gathering? I had my 1st fitting today and I discovered something which I never knew a bride has to do. Got quite a shock! Will tell you all when we gather cos too paisei to say here. I too clumsy and forgetful tt I only realised I didn't bring my digi cam and worst, forgot where I placed it. Hope it's not in my office toilet if not it might be lost. Hope I placed it on my office desk. Anyway, my friend bought a disposable cam and took many shots. Will let you all know once it's ready for viewing
Just a plain gown but also took photos of some Flamingo's signature gowns and with Shirley, Flamingo's designer! hehehe....
A piece of advice for those renovating - if possible change all HDB tiles to your own choice cos they really cannot make it! We regret not changing our toilet tiles to save money and now they are so difficult to maintain. Get dirty easily and the dirt spots very difficult to remove. haiz....pay all the tax monies for wat i oso dun know.
God bless all Sep04 brides!