(2004) Brides of year 2004

coolgirl76

hi whiteveil
why yr company closing down?? then got pay compensation anot? think u should hold back baby planning....... it not easy to raise a kid now ....

Can understand how u feel ........ just dun take it too hard........

shern

hi gals,

hayashi you get home so late??

cooldevil, dun plan to tell them, they'll not agree. during the past few times we travel, we make sure some close friends has our flight details, hotel and relatives's contact. nowhere is safe right now, and anyway will see wat happens within the next 2 months. love that place so going there is just kinda providing some support lor.

whiteveil, sorry to hear bout ur situation, if can, then turn a deaf ear to them lor, by giving in only stress urself, unless they offer to pay...looking around for job?

whiteveil

hi gals,

thank you for listening to my woes....feel so much better now heehee
happy.gif

ya i will continue to find excuses or turn a deaf ear on them, wat to do....really cant afford a kid now. have been looking for a job for the past few mths and been to a few interviews aldy....so far no offers yet. hopefully i can find a job before my last day.

ya my company did compensate but since i only joined the company for 1 yr (bad luck it seems), i only get 2 weeks compensation. honestly speaking, the amt can barely let me survive.

looks like the job market for hr jobs r quite quiet these days...guess everyone's waiting to resign only after CNY huh?

coolgirl76

hi shern
oic ...smart move :p
I did email Dewa when i heard abt the bomb...glad that he and his family are safe and sound
happy.gif

he say his business will be affected again by this bombing
sad.gif

whiteveil
Why yr company closing down?

ds_73

Halo ladies,
Raising a kid in spore is not a joke leh.. really cannot understand why parents/in laws say such things as no need $$$.. They thought the govt bb bonus enough for us to survive meh....

Wah.. how come some of you so late then koon.. no good ah.. wait your complexion bo swee liao. Must try to sleep early.

My hb say, bali won't get bomb so soon liao, since just bomb.. security will be tighter..so shld be safe to go. Must be careful when go lor.

White,
You and hb still young leh, just tell them you all will try lor, if not they ask, just give them a smile can liao.

About time to go liao..

bye all, take care.

coolgirl76

Ds
My mum just called me ...she say never ever go bali again.... I just orh orh orh...kekekekkeke

I just I will still to there again..... most likely next yr.......

whiteveil

ya raising a kid in singapore is defintely not cheap at all, considering i wan to enroll them to those mid-range schools like learning vision or monstessori..as i wan to spend more $$$ on their education. mi v KS kind heehee :p

my company is shifting all production to China plant, so all of us will be retrenched lor...

whiteveil

btw, anyone already trying for a baby now? if not, can i hear from you gals regarding ur BB plans? How long frm now? How many kids u plan to have?

1) mi 2 yrs frm now. prob will try one in the year of PIG as they say people born in tat yr normally have a 'bo cho chi bo cho chuan' life. They also say they dun have to work v hard but will have enough to live comfortably.

2) min 1 kid....max 2 kids but no plans for 2 kids now

dottyback

hello ppl!

hehe how r u DS?
happy.gif

hi Whiteveil..dun worry u r not alone ekeke tho i told both sides of parents rite from the start KIDS R OUT 4 mi till some yrs later..n my in laws noes i get quite pissed if they bring up topics like tho so they've been shutting up kekeke

both u n ur hubby's thinking is juz like mine, top priority is 2 clear off house loans or wadever loans 1st b4 planning any BIG decisions like kids

dun get so stressed over wad ur in laws or others say..no 1 shld haf kids coz of pressure
happy.gif
ultimately its most impt dat ur hubby has the same thinking as u n both of u YI TIAO XIN hehehehe

babysheep22

Hello Unicorn

So sweet of u. Still remember my wedding date. Great that ur chocolate cake is succesful!

Wanna go Phoon Huat together and attend the class? Then bake cake to celebrate with hubby for anniversary... hehe

I am ill this whole week so don't think I will really go out and celebrate much... maybe just a simple dinner

blurunicorn

Babysheep:
I will check thru' phoon huat's website to check on their classes first ...
U better take gd care of ur health ...
I send u the recipe for the chocolate cake ..
Very ez to make ...

mayng

Hey girls.. long time never pop in.. kekeke just pop in to share with u some news.. kekeke.. i have just given birth to my girl, clarisse on 12/10/2005.
happy.gif
Below is her pics
happy.gif

319843.jpg

wiseharmony

Hello ladies,

2 more mths & it our 1st anni..... any gals got any lomatic plans??

Oh, btw, mi hv finali moved into mi nest loh.... been BZ packing & unpacking. will share fotos once ready!!

happy.gif

wiseharmony

Hello ladies,

2 more mths & it our 1st anni..... any gals got any lomatic plans??

Oh, btw, mi hv finali moved into mi nest loh.... been BZ packing & unpacking. will share fotos once ready!!

happy.gif

coolgirl76

good morning! :p

Hi wise
U all intend to celebrate huh? We only celebrating the day we official married (ROM) ..... to us, customary is just to inform relatives and friends that we are married.....

Anyway,I have a free dinner at my banquet hotel so just go eat nia...
happy.gif

whiteveil

Hi ladies,

i also asked my hubby wat plans he have for our 1st anniversary.sad to say he has no plans for any yet
sad.gif
think we will just go for the free makan at the hotel and another dinner on the actual day (mine is on a weekday this yr)
happy.gif

wiseharmony

Yo cooldevil,
Hope we can.... but mi work schedule seems BZ. Mi ROM & customary same day. so might go back htl stay a nite n makan.... anyway it free!!
happy.gif

Hi whiteveil,
Guys r liked tat one lah.... woman are always more creative in such event!!!
happy.gif

coolgirl76

Hi wise
OIC .... then u can celebrate cos same day.....

Hi Whiteveil
Hmmm.......... yrs is it the same day? I dun think guy will wan to celebrate an occasion for twice lor...... Mine is 2 different days so we compromised just to celebrate on our ROM date :p

skybluegal

hi all.. good morning
happy.gif

cooldevil,
me same thinking as u but hor my hb say customary that day as anni better coz we spend alot of $$ and the date easier to rem.. so we will be celebrating it on the day lor instead on my rom day :p

wiseharmony

Hello Cheer Bear,
he heee.... these r one of their peaks. BTW, mi was Raffles Town Club.

HB olreadi booked & we r gg there on the week of our anni. this time round must Njoy their SPA, swimming pool etc...

happy.gif

whiteveil

hi ladies

nope...we only have the free dinner....no hotel stay leh
sad.gif
cos mine was not booked during their wedding fair.

my ROM and AD's date are different.....we tried to celebrate both dates although we felt the AD's one is easier to remember cos we spent a lot of $$$ and effort on it :p

whiteveil

Btw, are you guys still as lovely as during courtship days? do u guys get intimate regularly?

i asked this qn cos mine seems like we r married for a few yrs liao...no spark and not much intimacy too
sad.gif

wiseharmony

Hi whiteveil,
guess for relationship we r not supposed to compare. coz every couple is diff.

may b u can "date" him out sometimes for movie, music, park or pinic. & make it into a habit/ pattern.

and sometimes must dress for him... so tat he will feel special.

happy.gif

wiseharmony

Hi ladies,

This 2 weeks were a super "eventful" weeks for mi.

1st was busy packing for moving house. then finally moved house was busy unpacking. followed by mi sister given birth to a BB girl. then mi hubby got promoted; one of mi best friend got married.

then when so many happiness all happened, i fall sick. mi hubby came rushing home to see mi. on his way home, he met an accident. his foot got dislocated and was ward since Thur nite. so i went down to see him & settled all the stuff for him wif a weak body.

Well, all things do happened for a reason i guess. b'coz both of us were so busy wif so many things we neglect our health thus end up liked that. but one thing for sure... we treasure each other even more now..

i really cannot imagine..... i was so close ... in almost losing him.

Treasure everyday as it is a present.

hakida

HELLO COOL,SERENE,DS,WISE,BRAMBLES AND CHEERBEAR!!!

HOW are u gals???

Wise,

must be buzy now...Aiyo,dislocation huh!!!Take months to heal.Tell hi dun walk too much,otherwise,take a longer time to heal.Must tel him to take more calcium tablets to promote healing

moonny

Hihi,

Its been a while since i posted here. How is everyone?!Got my hse keys recently and will be starting the renovation soon... can't wait to move!

skybluegal

hakida,
oh.. so u stop working liao ah?? me jus change another job coz my contract finish liao.. but dont like this current job coz is doing more admin than accounts.. maybe will find one after CNY.. now jus do first lor coz year end hard to find job.. alot of pple waiting for bonus

wiseharmony

Hi hakida,
yah loh. his left foot was bandage. got 8weeks MC. now using cruthes @ home. think will recover after 3months later.

these few days had been taking care of him & doing unpacking of the house @ the same time. mi super tired... today 1st day back @ work. super xian.

coolgirl76

hello ladies!!!!!!!!

wise
sorry to hear that ...... take care! hope yr hubby get well soon ...:p

hayashi
why not working...... this thread very quite liao.....

shern

hi ladies,

seems quite eventful after the quiet period.

wise, sorry to hear ur news, hope ur hb better & more settled in new home. would love to see ur pics [email protected]

joelle, congrats, more excitement to come..u must take pics and share hor

hayashi, how's your job, enjoying?

cheerbear, can slowly search and more options next year...

very sian,1st annivesary gotta work tho on sat cos got seminar, booked the foc room liao, think now gotta change date. my ad and rom only 3 days diff so tot can have long celebration...haiz, hb not happy...

ladies, can't recall, but one of you rented a hdb flat for bout 500, still got lobang? my fren looking for place urgently...

take care gals! will pop in wen i'm free

wiseharmony

Hi Shern,

Tks. tks. he is much better now. Only at nite when the wounds still hurt, tat make it kinda diff for him to sleep. he had a total of 21 stitches on his right foot. Doc said will take at least 8-12mths to start exercise again.

It was a stressful week for me. I was sick and had to go to & fro from hospital, everyday 2X. then on-top of normal housework got to unpacked the boxes, so as to make walking space for him to "walk" when he return.

but am glad all these are over. he is now at home resting. just need to take care of his daily needs.
happy.gif

is yr friend still looking for renting flat? we rented for 650/mth @ bt batok. u friend keen? PM me lah.

ciao.

shern

hi wise, jus seen ur pics, nice!! showed my hb too, we like your shoe cabinet/bench/screen and ur ratten cane furnitures, good view yah
happy.gif

my frens looking for central area leh, queenstown...

glad to know tat ur hb's discharged at least u dun have to run around, so now you be sweet sweet wife then once he's up and running u can take a break
happy.gif

wiseharmony

Hi shern,

Tks. tks. actually, the foto is not well taken. a bit dark leh... luckily u still can see..ha haa..

yeap. it a blessing that only his foot got hurt. yeap... mi now a yellow face wife.... cooking, cleaning... guess, mi 1st anni got to postponed.

Oh, yr friend only wanna central. can search thru' papers. we found our thru ads too.

happy.gif