(2003) Brides of year 2003

leo29

Besse,

Since ur hubby is going away, we can ve a mj session at ur place huh... *wink*

Meow,

Pasir Ris is too far way if going to are's place. Sengkang ve a train station.

oranges

Are
Sat no problem for me. At least not so rush.

Meow
We can go home together, u stayed in Choa Chu Kang right ?

Hi Grace & Besse
Thks for yr reply. Pls let me know the latest info. ok

sandgirl72

Hey Piper

Maybe it is bcos u took the lesser package or the promo ended liao. Their laksa is really very yummy and delicious.. no doubt about it..

I will use them again for other functions, maybe like baby 1st month.. kekekeee.

chicory

Hi gals,

Do count me in for the gathering too
happy.gif

Hi Sandy & Valerie,

Can share your AD photos with me too? My email is [email protected]

I should be getting my photos back end of this week or early next week. Then i will upload both AD and PS photos to share.

Hi Piper,

Looking fwd to seeing your mei-mei photos too
happy.gif

are

hey all... ok, lets try again:

Venue: Are's place in sengkang
Date: 21st Feb (Saturday)
Attendance: grace, oranges
Time: maybe 2pm? then those who want to play MJ can start earlier. the rest of us can watch DVDs or juz chit chat? we still hv quite some photos to see ya?
happy.gif

leo29/meow... actually, pasir ris & AMK have direct buses to my place. still need to take bus?LRT & walk from NEL stn so not really that convenient.

meow... sat ok for you?

piper

wow sandy....

so fast planning the 1st month liao ah....tot u'll say order the catering for housewarming or something...
40990.gif

I din eat the laksa leh...scard too messy...dirty my gown...So i can only watch them gobble down the laksa & praising it at the same time. Nevermind, I'll eat to heart's content the next time....hehehehehe.

naturally

Thks Sandy! Got your photos liao, they are very well-taken! How was it having your wedding spread over 2 days? Less tiring and more time to savour the moment?
happy.gif

Hee... somebody so fast planning for bb liao! Dun tell me got good news already???

Shall we wait for chicory to get her photos before we meet?
happy.gif

sandgirl72

Hi Chicory

No worries la.. we will surely to include U to the gathering cos we want to see yr photos ma.. kekekee

BTW, i have just send U the links to our customary & dinner photos..

chicory

Hi Naturally, Sandy and all,

Thanks, i will let you gals know asap once i collect the photos
happy.gif
My photographer told me on sat that it should take about 5 days, so i believe should be end of this week.

besse

hi hi sat sounds good.. at least i can attend

Leo, no prob, you gals can come my place for mj anytime for the next 2 weeks starting sun.. hehe

Are.. ya, don keep late nites.. take care wor ;) rest plenty.. today i went visit fren who juz popped.. hehe her bb so sweet.. made me suddenly have the urge to have my own.. hmmm..

meowie

Are, i may not be avail on sat...i'm on standby, can activate me back to work anytime...so i can promise yet.

Attendance: grace, oranges, Besse
Un-confirm: Meow, sunnyling
Time: maybe 2pm

Grace, i miss them too...if you come that day and if i can make it, bring them along hor

Min, sure no problem....will let you know when i'm ready to go.

starmiffmel

meow,

bring the 2 babies ah... hehehe okie i will think abt it. cos if i coming by mrt then abit tough. unless there is a bus...bus can smuggle.
pls try to go okie.

are

grace/meow... i'm so sorrie. i like dogs too, but i'm allergic to their fur, & i cant do much cleaning now... so... sorrie...

meowie

Are, nevermind lah...grace can drop my house anytime she like provided she dun mind to travel.
happy.gif

Oranges, i work with SAF....anyway thanks...will let my friend know

meowie

Attendance: grace, oranges, Besse
Un-confirm: Meow, sunnyling, Amore
Time: maybe 2pm

starmiffmel

amore,

i got 2 babies,male yorkies. wat furbabies u have?

meow,
you drop by my place easier mah...difficult for me to travel by public transport with the 2 fat bumbums... hub now work shifts...

piper

wow Sandy,

so lomantick ah! my hubby & I "lao fu lao qi" oredi, so spent our v'day playing mahjong with another "lao fu lao qi"...kekekeke

piper

Sandy,

I din win.
sad.gif
Lost $9 to my husband. He won $20 from the other 2 party. So overall, we still win coz his $$ is my $$ too....kekekeke

are

hi all... with much apologies, i've to cancel the gathering. i've been given a week's MC & was told to rest, so dun think can host the gathering liao.

so sorrie for the last min cancellation. if you can find another location, pls carry on the gathering w/o me.

are

thanx all for your concern. will certainly take care of myself. juz wish that this awful MS will fade away soon soon!
happy.gif

are

meow... me still v queasy leh...not eating well oso. quite bad.

bac to workliao. too much things to clear man. even doc give MC oso cant take.

great tat u are going japan! the weather must be a bit cooling yet got sun now? japan is v rich in culture. enjoy your trip!

meowie

Are, better take care okie.
happy.gif
Guess that's why mother's love is the greatest right? Why women must go through all these huh?

Leo & LKF, i'm going for group tour. But dunno whether its worth it or not.
sad.gif
We do hope we can cherry blossom during then.

lkf

are

u'll be alright after a while. juz rest well n relax. I think ur appetite will improve gradually
happy.gif

meow

dun think so much lah since u hv booked the tour. enjoy the scenary n take more pixs for us to see.