(2003) Brides of year 2003

shirlynn77

Glad to see this thread alive once again, came in last few times no news, sianz...

Are, dun worry so much, just take care and you will put on weight before you know it.

Meow, take good care, drink more water and avoid dairy stuffs and spicy food since your stomach is not feeling well. Enjoy your honeymoon.

Hope to hear more good news from the novas

meowie

Hi shirlynn, what about you? Not "trying"? I jus cook spinach noodles for myself. Hee...put thai chilli sauce in the noodles.
happy.gif

are

meow... hmm.. u sound like stomach flu man. better stay away frm milk and spicy, like shirlynn say. go c doc lah. get rid of the germs so u can fully enjoy ur trip! :p

shirlynn/meow... bb is now coming to 3mths liao. shd be at least 5cm now i guess. but i havent put on weight lor. lost 2kg in fact, recently then managed to put bac on. my food intake is less than half of b4 mah, how to put on weight?
happy.gif
but i do try to eat when i'm better lor, i do feel guilty towards bb leh...

yve

are, wow.. 3 months already.. 1st trimester is over.. is it obvious that u are pregnant?

Meow, enjoy your trip leh.. cross fingers that u will see sakura..

are

yve... ya lor, so fast hor. bt not ovr 1st tri yet lah, think 2nd tri is 14wks, i'm oni 11wks, & still having MS! :p

i juz hv a bit of tummy oni, like fats lor, so no one noes i'm pregnant unless i say, but whole office already noe, spread like wildfire!
happy.gif

meowie

Are, 3mths liao ah! Its amazing time flies.
happy.gif
Yeah must eat more when you have appetiate. Anyway, what MS??

I didn't take any milk lor. Me jus cook porridge for dinner.
happy.gif
Jus eat something plain. Think the stomach flu is better. Hope it'll recover soon. Else i dun think i'll enjoy.
sad.gif

Yve, yeah me cross my finger to see the sakura. Last week hear from Min's friend who jus came back from JP, 3 of the trees are already bloom. I must really pray hard liao.

min_minnie

Hi, oranges,
looking for me? Aiya, my phone line was down these 2 days so can't log into the net. Today the service man came to service the line, so its up again. The planning for baby tok was quite a long session, 2pm to 6pm. It was quite crowded surprising. I think News that nite did interview a few couples about the tok and it was telecast. Actually for knowledge wise, it's quite gd.

Meow, are u Ok anot? Get more rest leh, if not, won't enjoy. Moreover, our schedule quite tight and the weather is cold, if never rest well, then it will get worse.

meowie

Min, I off for most of the days on this week. Think must be the prawn noodles lor. Well prawns not fresh mah. I hope its recovering. Will bring some chinese medicine there. At most you carry me around lor.
happy.gif

Why your telephone down?? Didn't ask me go repair. But if its the exchange problem, then i can't help liao. So what happen? I'll be going chinatown today to have lunch and see if the rates are better than raffles.

oranges

Hi min, did they give u any tip or when;s the best time(day) to conceive?
Im really curious, can share share wif me. Actually i'm quite old oreadi, it will b gd if can bingo.

Meow, pls take care of yrself. Japan will b very cold, if u're sick not only u suffer i tink yr poor hubby oso suffer. Cos u're on F&E if u're unwell hw to walk, right? ok i dun wan to be long winded like an old granny. hehe..

Are, wah very fast... 3 mths oreadi. Take care, eat well and dun worry so lot. Baby small nvr mind lah as long as he's healthy, am i right?

meowie

Oranges, do refer to my earlier post on a website for your question. Think its pretty accurate lor.
happy.gif
Oh Min and i are going with tour guide. So no need to walk. Guess i still can't drink cold stuff yet. *Sigh* i can't wait to gobble down all the sashimi. Yum yum.
happy.gif

leo29

Hello..... everybody......
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Long never visit this thread.... was so surprise that it is so active....

Are,

That is fast.... u r 3 mths pregnant... Wait another 1-2 mths and you can scan to see is your a bb boy or gal... kan chiong? How is your job, still need to rush for wkend advertisement? Ya, can... we can ve lunch together, must remind lena to chio me.... How often you need to visit the gynae? I heard per visit is 100+, so.... expensive..... hor....

shirlynn77

Meow,

Me started trying this year, but no good news till now leh. Will just let things take this nature course. And you better take good care hor...

Are,

Dun worry so much about weight gain, my colleague also never gain much weight when she is pregnant, just gave birth last month to a baby girl. She brought the baby to the office today to show us, so cute, hope I can have one soon..."dreaming"...

Min,

Share some tips here leh...

are

leo29... ya lor, so long we nvr 'tok' liao. lets meet for lunch when besse comes for training then. now i oreadi signed on package w gynea, else each visit damn shiong man, at least $150 if w jab/med. now @ least scan is free. cant wait to noe if boy or ger. :p

shirlynn... thanx for your consolation. but i still get nagged by colleagues/family, cos i'm really eating very lil lor. but i dun give myself stress lor, no pt. i juz eat more when i feel like it. i oso read tat 2nd trimester then will start to eat more, so i'll oni worrie then if my appetite if still not bac.
happy.gif

hope your *dream* can come true soon!
happy.gif

shirlynn77

Are.. my sisters last time when pregnant also got morning sickness in the initial stage, really bad one, cannot seem to contain anything, whatever goes in will come out.

But as long as you are still eating is ok, dun give yourself any stress.. just take good care of yourself and eat if you can.. after half a year later, you will see yourself with a nice healthy baby.. your family/colleagues will then end the nagging with a smile...
happy.gif

are

shirlynn... thanx. i do try to console myself and try not to be too stressed abt food. i figured i will start eating someday in this whole nine mths!
happy.gif

shirlynn77

Are,

Hahaha..
lol.gif
the way you say is so funny.. you are still eating right?? Dun worry, your baby will not be taking so much of the food, so long as you take nutrition food is good, whether the intake is big or small.

Anyway, if you really take a lot, after nine months you will see the consequences after you give birth to your baby. So look on the bright side
wink.gif

meowie

Hi gals, we are back.
happy.gif

Oranges, yeah i mean that post.

Are, take care hor. Well when's will you start your second trimester?

Leo, long time didn't see you liao. Wow still can chio Besse and are for lunch ah. I very sian mu leh.
sad.gif

Shirlynn, will hope to hear good news from you soon. But must let hubby rest hor.
lame.gif

Overall the trip was ok. But very tired lor. And i love the toilet very much. Shook ah.
happy.gif

meowie

Ava!!!!!! Nice to hear from you. You ah...that day sms the wrong person right? The toilet is shiok mah, somemore the seat got warmer so can warm your butt instead of sitting on a cold toilet bowl. Of course got other thing i like lah....the sashimi, the cherry blossom, mt fuji and disneyland. Hee, both min and i sent a postcard from Mt fuji back to SG. Think need to wait another 5days for the post card to arrive.
happy.gif

Me still working in SAF lah. Today i start work liao unlike Min still can stay at home and do housework and rest lah.

are

hi meow... great to hv u bac! gd to hear u had fun, so envious. now preggie liao, nxt trip seems forever liao. :p

anyway, gers, those who are interested in bb planning seminars, there r 2 coming up. its 'a recipe for better sex - sexual intimacy & planning for babies seminar. english one is 5 jun, & mandarin one is 22 may. its $5 per pax, $8 per couple. these are organised by MCDS so u may find more info @ aboutfamilylife.org.sg. the contact person for the eng session is felicia @ 67758981.

hope tis helps.
happy.gif

oranges

Hi meow, great u're back n u enjoy yr trip. Congrat that u're pregnant. Nw muz rest more & eat well ok.

Hi are, thks for the info regardin the the plannin seminars. By the way do u noe what time is the seminar?

Hi gals... sorry i forgotten who work in Ibm towers? Btw, we're b shifting very soon so i really hope to meet any of u b4 we shift out of this bldg.
biggrin.gif

leo29

Meow,

So Xian Mu you.... Was glad that you enjoy your honeymoon.... Weather is cooling there rite? Japan is 1 hr ahead of us... can get use?

Oranges,

i think u make a mistake.... meow is not pregnant.... Are is refering to herself.... hahaha....

are

meow... wah, someone add gd news for u leh! :p hehehe... we cant wait to hear the 'real' news next time!

oranges... i left the letter @ home leh, sorrie, i try to log on from home then give more info. or you can call that lady and chk w her too? cos the oni way to register is call her.

shirlynn... sometimes i wonder if i will ever put on a lot of wt. cos been skinny all my life, wonder how i will look being fat! hahaha...

meow/shirlynn... thanx for your concern. appetite's a bit better, but still very selective w food. hope things will be better. there has been many diff sayings of when's the 2nd tri, so i oso dun noe! juz hope it will come soon so i can resume my 'job' of eating for 2! :p

min_minnie

Hi, gals,

We enjoyed our trip but tiring. Luckily, still have time to rest at home and do housework and laundry.

Are,
The seminar is the same one that I attended. Should go. Will gain in terms of knowledge. Very difficult to share in details, can join the seminar and you'll know. Must dare to ask question leh. Then only will gain more. Last time I went, got people ask what posture is the best to get pregrant? How many days from menses must have S--, ect.

Meow,
You addicted to go tour? Want to go Hokkando so soon? Cannot lah, must let wallet rest a while first. Think if we want to go for another trip, will plan for year end or early next year, not so soon lah.

meowie

Min,
Eh, japan yen drop again leh. Not i addicted lah, sian mah must work all day. Must have something to look forward to then can live happier mah.
lame.gif
Then you intend to go Thai for shopping spree?? Eh now can go better enjoy mah. Else when bb comes hor, like that mama's boy i die ah! You shiok lah still can do laundry. My clothes till now haven't fully dry yet. No sun leh.
sad.gif
Think must wait till weekends then can bring them out. But hor, i got chalet this weekend leh.
sad.gif
Yummy, long time didn't go for bbq.

Grace should be back tommorrow liao. Hee...
happy.gif

are

oranges... here're the full details :

A Recipe for better sex - sexual intimacy & planning for babies seminar
organised by s'pore planned parenthood association

date : 5 june, 2-6pm, registration at 1.30pm
venue : le meridien hotel
speaker : dr paul tan
cost $5/person, $8/couple
enquiries : felicia @ 6775 8981

are

meow... juz go lah. maybe can change your mindset & bring forward your plans??? :p but it is always good to be well informed.

min_minnie

Meow,
I went before ordei. Remember the little gift that they gave to enhance your love life. Maybe they will give the same gift again. I think its the same seminar as I went. Did you change your excess Yen back to S$?

min_minnie

Are,

Dr Paul Tan went on TV that day, giving comments on the 4 to 6 months incentive maternity leave. He says usually two months is sufficient for the mother to recover. He quite an experienced gynae. I think he also give free consultantion services.

oranges

Hi are, thks for the info. I'll hv to chk wif my hubby c whether he wan to go a not ? Nw, he's takin course every saturday. dunno he wan to skip lesson a not ?

Hi meow
Actually I'm quite interested to attend. U cnfm going? tink it will wider our knowledge lor.

leo29

hahaha... last time talk about marriage seminar... now talk about making bb seminar.... just wonder what will be the next seminar that we will be interested in....
happy.gif

Are,

When your hubby coming back? You now stay with your parents? Got take alots of nutritious food or not.... Must take hor, not for ur sake but for ur bb...

meowie

Oranges, i dun think i'll attend after hearing its the same as what Min has went for. I'm more curious is on whether i can handle a bb or be a good mother.

are

leo29... hubby's bac 4 almost a mth liao! :p hehehe... time flies eh?
happy.gif

me trying hard to eat lah. now appetite siao siao one, sometimes can eat, sometimes nothing lor, so i try my best!
happy.gif

meowie

Hey girls, my sis jus gave birth to a baby girl yesterday night. Think she was admited at 8am in the morning and was born 12hrs later. Must labour be that long always?? I'll be going to KK later to see my niece.
happy.gif

starmiffmel

hello me back oso...from japan..
shiok and it snowed...
but i caught a cold..heheh cannot adapt back to the weather in singapore...

meow, congrats to become Auntie..hehehe

meowie

Welcome back Grace!! Shiok lah can see snow. We can only see snow that's already on the ground which has started to melt. My hubby was pretty surprise to know it started to snow again. Pros and con lah. Seriously you didn't go to the fifth station ah?? Must be pretty upset right. So you got try the hotspring??

So how? 24th on or not?? At least we can share our photos mah.
happy.gif

My niece was very sweet. Pretty good girl. Didn't cry that much but naughty dun wan to eat. I love her hair. Very very soft and smooth. I try to carry her for a while and not long later she started to cry again.

leo29

Meow,

Labour time long or short is depend on individual.... But for first birth, more then ten hrs is very common.....

min_minnie

Meow,

Congrulations to you,Auntie. When you upgrade further to Mummy? Grace didn't go to 5th station at Mt Fuji? You having gathering to share photos on 24th? Me lazy, still haven't organise my photos.

meowie

Min, won't upgrade so soon. Its you who i should double up. I think i'll choose to tour more country before having one. Else i dun think i can travel as much as i please liao.
happy.gif
Date and time not confirm yet. Grace didn't reply me. Think i'll call her up this weekend or so unless she appears here again. My photos also haven't arrange yet. Remember Irene, they send me a link to share their photos. I'll fwd to you soon to take a look.

As what i heard from her, Mt Fuji was snowing. So she didn't went to the 5th station. was in a hurry chatting with her.So told her meet up one day and share photo.
happy.gif

shirlynn77

Meow,

Welcome back, dun worry.. I am not going to stress hubby.. he is always so tired after work.. sometimes fed up with him, always joke and make fun with him about one phrase I learn from class 95. (But its not true lah) No hard feelings = Impotent. Hahaha

Are, Glad that you are improving, I worry more about you than your baby. You just have to take more nutritious food, babies only take in a bit only. Just dun stress yourself too much about this weight problem. Talk to my colleagues and friends.. a lot say that they actually feel their stomach grow really big towards the end of their pregnancy. A lot of them never even wear maternity clothes as they never really grow in size.

starmiffmel

hi meow n min,

yah i din go up to the 5th station. its okie lah.. cos the next day at the black eggs place, we saw mount fuji clearly.

as for the 24th, i should be okie. But where will the gathering be? Hope its outside, my hubby working nite shift, Meow's place sooooooooo far away, hor Min...
Best be central lah.. then i can take bus home.
Wat time??? My photos ready oreadi... so if u want to meet up.. I want to see your photos ready oso okie..no excuse ah..now to 24th still got a week!! hehehehhe

Are,
So fast 3 mths.. yah u must eat okie..dont lose too much weight not good for u and bb...

meowie

K shirlynn, will hear some good news from you soon.
happy.gif

Grace, dun need me to cook for the few of you is it? Better still lah. But than i may need to change the date if its not at my place since i need to take care of Jackie leh. But i wanna see miffy too hor.
happy.gif
Eh i still have one roll in the camera leh. How to finish 10 photos when there's nothing to shoot?

min_minnie

Meow,

Shoot your little niece for us to see lah. The link that Irene sent , the photos are small. I tried to click on a few to see the full picture but have no access. Maybe Irene wants to meet us too to share the photos.