(2003) Brides of year 2003

shirlynn77

Hi Meow,

Which tour agency are you joining?? what is the package like??

I am also looking up on trips but still have not confirmed on the location yet. Preferred package ones but could not really find any one yet.

are

meow... think go place like japan & korea join tour quite a gd idea. cos they really dun noe english there. :p but i think my fren was saying a bit tiring cos they pack a lot of things in 1 day, but very worth it.
happy.gif

meow/lkf... i trying to relax lor. cos upset oso no use, i juz cant shake it off, so might as well live with it!
happy.gif

starmiffmel

hello..me oso going japan..found out yesterday from Meow that we nearly go on the same dates..heheh 1 April.
Mine is Chan Bro, Meow n Min is Tradewinds..
theirs cheaper than mine..booohooohoo...i booked on 15th feb.. should have waited... then can save more. Itinery same same leh.. but Meow booked before 22 Feb got cheaper $100 per pax..and DBS lelong $50 off.. so cheaper than mine by $150...boohooohoo...

Are, u relax okie.. when u are better we go visit.

Meow, u going Indulge or not? or anyone else going?
I want to go finish my package -- last one...

aloevera

wow u all gg japan huh? anyone planning to go west america? am planning to go in early april. still asking ard feedback on chan bros & SA(UIC).. can't decide which is better. but will go to their travel fair this wkend n next wkend. gota decide soon.

are, muz take gd care & hv more rest ok.. now is the best time to eat & eat & not be bothered abt weight gain.. hehehe so nice.. : )

meowie

Grace, dun complian. Your trip is sponsor hor.

Shirlynn, we goin Japan to see cherry blossom. I remember got go Osaka, disneyworl and universal studios. Other than that i dun know liao.

Yes, both Min and I are going together. Too bad i can't make it on 1st apr, else we'll meet up with Grace too.

shirlynn77

Wow so good huh, you two going together.. with hubbies??

Can know how much is your package price?? How many days are you going??

Me and hubby also thinking of going for a trip as we never go for our honeymoon after our wedding due to his work schedule. Dun feel like going Australia as the exchange rate is really bad.My company travel agency says that the air fare to NZ not fantastic now, advise me to wait.

So now trying to find a good package / destination and actually hope to go around 22 March, our ROM anniversary.

Wish me luck in finding one.

min_minnie

Shirlynn,

Me and meow both going for honeymoon so definetly with our hubbies. Me & Meow actually did tok about going for honeymoon together quite some time ago after our marriage. After much discussion, finally can decide where to go lor.

I went for the planning for baby seminarlast Saturday. Quite good for knowledge purposes.

meowie

shirlynn, the package was $1988, deduct $100 per pax booked before 22feb, then another $50 each by paying DBS bank. So for 2 its $3288 for 7D5N

binbin

hi dingdong, i am having catholic church wedding. my FH is a catholic but i am not. catholic church wedding mass usually takes 1 full hour. with hymns, march in with choir singing, bibles psalmns, wedding rites, communion. i am not a catholic so am not able to tell u the exact details.:p why not go to the catholic thread (under rom and solemnisation) to ask for more advice?
happy.gif

Ram hi! hhee no surprise u dreamt of ur wedding, guess all of us must be pretty stressed up and bothered abt this. everynight i lie awake thinking over tings that need to be done, and i can't sleep my mind was soo active. then eveyr morning not enough sleep....sigh.....tot of putting a notepad or something beside my bed so i can write down the to-do things that comes to mind, but its so dark wun it spoil the eyes?

binbin

hi 485_er, aiyoh, both of us lagi confused lah. u tot this was the march 04 thread right? then i saw ur posting and I tot so too....hahahahhaha!!! we both blur....the ladies must be wondering why we so crazy...... okie, going over to the right thread now. can't believe what the wedding preps is doing to me. :p

starmiffmel

min,
share share abt the planning for baby seminar... me curious.. Meow told me you stay in bt merah..heheh me stay in telok blangah..ask meow to shift to tiong bahru hor. Then we are closer..gringrin her house soooooooo far away..

min_minnie

Grace,

My mum's place also in Telok Blangah. Initially wanted to purchase flat in Telok Blangah Heights but find transport a bit inconvenient so we took Tiong Bahru lor. I shared some info abt the seminar with meow last weekend. Ya, agree. Meow stayed too far. Ask her to move hor?Hee hee. Great idea.

starmiffmel

wah heheh..me in heights...if u bought, we would be neighbours..ah yah.. but i like the tiong bahru ones.. are u beside the mrt?
mayb u ask meow to move.. perphaps more talking power...grin

meowie

eh the 2 of you stop it can?? i can't leave my parents alone lah. Jus like the 2 of you right??

Grace, dun forget you'll be cooking for me when i go visit you and your 2 babies.

Min, you love dogs? Since you haven't seen Grace, can come along too.

Er, who else haven't gone for their honeymoon yet?

are

hi all! wah... tis place is deserted!
happy.gif

hmm... wonder if meow & min gone for HM liao?

so how's everybody???

meowie

Are, was thinking of you whether both mother and child are healthy. Min and i will be leaving on 28th, this sunday.
happy.gif

Ava, any good news from you too??

I think MT is pregnant too.
happy.gif

are

hi gals! ya, MT is preggie too, met her ovr @ the MTB thread.

bb is growing, & we wer quite surprised to see 'it' kicking 'its' legs last sat.
happy.gif

but mummy still not too gd. i've lost 2kg so far due to MS & loss of appetite! :p hoping tat 2nd trimester i'll be better & able to eat man. i miss food!!!
happy.gif

meow & min... u 2 muz be so excited now! packed your bags already???
happy.gif

meowie

Are, you must take more tonic food leh.
happy.gif
Wait bb not enough nutrients from mama.
happy.gif

Nope, i've not packed my bags yet. Still early. Me last minute than pack. The weather is changing drastically leh. So pretty hard to predict what to bring.

meowie

Yve and Leo29, any good news from the two of you or even the rest? Are may "ditch" you two, but till now did you "catch" up with her?
biggrin.gif

Who else are still trying huh?

are

meow... now too early for me to 'bu', so i juz try to eat more lor. wat to do, i see my colleague same preggie as me, eat so much until put on weight. me? ppl so surprised to hear i preggie cos i'm still the same size! :p

is it cold in japan now?

yve... so hows the new place?

yve

Meow,

Haaa.. i not getting pregnant, but I am getting fat.. :p I stress with my hubby mah, cos he works late everyday..

Are, taking some time to adjust to new place.. quite different from previous place..

are

hey... i keep having prob sending mails thru the yahoogroups, any idea why?

wanted to send you all a lobang on part-time cleaners. tot meow & min can consider when you are bac from your trip. i used one when i moved to mum's pl cos my hse was so dusty aft 2 wks.

besse

hi gals

surprise to see activities going on here.. hehe.. seldom surf in liaoz

Are, how u been? do take good care k? i'm in SPC for training on 8 Apr, wanna do lunch??

Yve, u changed job?! where??? meaning u no longer in old place??? so how find u for lunch?? sulk.. how's renovation coming along??

Meow Meow, Min Min

Happy honeymooning!! going jap ?? wah.. sakura season leh!! have fun picniking at Ueno park.
happy.gif
*envious*

i think i am dying from housework that i am giving up doing it altogether!! Gotta find cleaner auntie soon before i am buried under the thick layer of dust!!

meowie

Are, its still early lah. Good mah baby small size easy to give birth right?
happy.gif
Part time cleaner?? Dun think i really need that. 5N very fast over liao. At most when reach home the very next day then start to sweep and mop the floor. Maybe Min will need to mop it instantly
happy.gif

Yve, i think most of us have put on some weight. I do too.
blush.gif
Think must start to exercise. After wedding like no longer that stress, so can jus eat and eat hor?
happy.gif

Besse, you huh disappear for so long. Even the mahjong group also didn't appear here. Yeah, going Jap. Flying off on monday early morning. Want sent us off huh?
biggrin.gif
Pinicing?? Dun think have that kind of time leh. We not getting F&E leh.

besse

Meow

Hehe. enjoy your honeymoon!! making bb??

I never disappear la, in fact, the mj group v active. we have our gathering every week leh.. sometimes more than once a week!? ;)

when we come your place????

I oso put on weight leh. *sulk. that day fren's wedding take picts.. liew, my eyes in a slit cos cheeks too fatz. Kaoz..

are

hey besse... cant cfm lunch till then, sms k? think leo29 can join us?

eh? think las time u wer the las to mention abt 'trying' rite??? hehehe...
happy.gif

meow... i oso hope bb small man, hopefully ard 3kg. cos 'he' will have fat genes. if too big, late pregnancy & delivery will be tough man!
happy.gif

meowie

Are, its a boy is it?? So fast can deter sex liao ah?? Is 3kg a bit small?? Pai seh, i dun even know the normal weight of a baby.

Besse, not making bb lah. If really have then its my calculation is wrong liao.
sad.gif
Won't be having one yet either till next year or when i decided to have one. Me still can't tahan those bb cries.
sad.gif
You leh??

Oh so the mahjong group very active lah. No wonder here so quiet leh. You wan come my house huh? Wait you complaint very far how?? We're very far apart leh. You east i west.
sad.gif
Grace, min and SG have already come to my house before. Sg jus came over last weekend. So far out of the 3, i haven't cook for Min yet. Hee
happy.gif

are

meow... no lah, cant tell sex for some time yet. juz use 'he' cos i hoping for boy mah, and better than use 'it' rite? :p

wah... u so nice cook for ppl ah? if i not preggie i wld travel dwn too!!! :p

3kg is avg lah, usu BBs now are 3+kg. but its ok, i'll make sure 'he' grow once 'he''s out!
happy.gif

oranges

Meow
So nice of u to cook for the ladies. By the way, u mentioned u staying in the west, r u stayin near Bt Panjang area? I'm staying there. If convenient maybe can join u girls in the next gathering.

Are... take care,

Min, can share the baby seminar which u hv attend? I'm interested to noe more

meowie

Are, so you hoping for a boy lah. I thought you scare he have "fat" genes?
uhoh.gif
then why must feed him when he's out leh?? Jus curious, how long it takes for a baby to grow inside?? 9mths or 10mths?? At least others can start planning if they want their baby to be born on new year day right?
biggrin.gif

Oranges, i stay in CCKC. I can't really cook that well, must thank my cook book which teach me how. My poor hubby will be my guinea pig hee.

meowie

Yeah oranges, most of them took sengkang and punngol area. Those flats are newer as compare to mine.
sad.gif
No choice, need to stay near parents incase anything they need our help. Touch wood man. My sis already stay in the east liao.

meowie

Sigh, what a boring day. Me still not feeling well. Guess my stomache have flu liao.
happy.gif
Me very bored leh. Was on off for most of the days for this week.
sad.gif

are

oranges... thanx.

meow... wat happened to you? better go see doc & get well b4 u travel leh. somemore if cold there then u will feel worse man.

its actually 9mths lah. my thinking is he be a small small bb, then come out already then i 'pay back' lor. cos ppl always say bb muz be chubby chubby mah.
happy.gif
wah... planning in terms of mths is already a difficult task leh. cos depends on your ovulation lah, then depends on when the bb wants to come out! :p so those born on special days (natural birth) are really miracles!
happy.gif

meowie

Are, dunno why leh. 3 days ago got fever till 37.5degree. Then pop 2 panadol, fever drop. But since then tummy not feeling well. Always growling and dun feel like eating. Maybe i can take this chance to slim down.
happy.gif
Me may see doc tonight if it doesn't get better.

You know what? Till now i haven't change my currency yet for the trip.
lame.gif