(2003) Brides of year 2003

meowie

Are, so far 20th still okay for me. i may have exercise during the last week of feb. Will confirm again when the date is set for my exercise.

Hmm...50pax abit diff hor. Sorry i can't help, but we'll be glad if you can cook for us then.

meowie

Are, try learn skills now. From now till feb still got a month time.
happy.gif

piper

Hello Chicory, Sandy & Valerie,

My husband's friend had lost one of ur contacts & I dunno whose
40135.gif
. Could you pls contact him for the video tape conversion if he had mentioned that he'll get back to you but had not done so.

Thanks!

sandgirl72

Hi Piper

Thanks a lot for the contact of Zul.. Most probably we will go to Photo Finish to convert the vhs tape to VCD cos now they are having promotion at $15.90 per hour..

Wat other stuff for AD still on KIV? need help from us.. kekekee..

meowie

Are, me sama sama. I tried cooking for hubby last fri. Hubby say my fried rice not that fragrance but of course still can eat lah. But the kung bao chicken is good. Hee...i bought the sauce and jus follow instruction. Unless your hubby got recipe to share with me?

piper

Hi Sandy,

It's ok...I was just providing more options for you gals tat's all.

AD stuff...think more or less settled...just tat I've not shifted my things to his house! Will have to do it asap!! Wat are the things to take note...care to share?

sandgirl72

Hi Piper

AD stuff, have U buy your new set of clothings (include new bras & panties) to wear after your wedding? Also 1 brand new set of toiletries and tie with red ribbon and "xi" sticker?

Buy the bedside lamp yet? Remember to have someone with 'good life' to lay the bed for you b4 your AD?

meanwhile let me recall wat else is there to share with you.. kekeke.. old liao.. forget things much easily..

piper

hi sandy,

eh...i not so traditional...so i din buy any new clothes...issit a must? But I've bought new undergarments coz they were on sale!...kekekeke

Toiletories...got a new toothbrush...but din tie red ribbon or paste sticker....tot can just "smuggle" it in when I shift my things over. I've got a new set of towels also...& it's sitting in our new cupboard oredi.

We've got the bedside lamps...just need to check..do we have to place the lamps at both sides of the bed or just 1 side? I don't have any bedside tables...only a chest of drawers on 1 side of the bed.

We've laid the bed oredi....my hubby & I did it...coz he's a hainanese & they dun have the "an chuang" custom. So when the bed was delivered, we "shun bian" lay out bedsheet.

Hmmm....seems like I've done away with a lot of steps hor....but so far the old folks din say anything..so I presume it's ok.

naturally

Sexy lingerie?
biggrin.gif

If u are paiseh abt washing them in his parent's home, then send for dry cleaning lor, heehee!

U going for outdoor photo-taking on your AD? Then maybe u may want to get some alcohol wipes to clean your gown before the dinner. Mine got long train and it got very dirty... i forgot the alcohol wipes, and couldn't clean well with just water... But actually it also didn't quite matter, cos they dimmed the lights during 1st march-in, so no one noticed...
lame.gif
Just for your info so things can be a little more perfect for ya!
happy.gif

sandgirl72

Hi Piper
Just like me, I told my Mom say "no need la to waste $$ to buy new clothes" but her reply is "No, u must get at least 3 pcs of new clothes".. heheee.. so if U can, try to get at least 2 to 3 pcs of new clothes lor..

The bedside lamp, do U have a bed head whereby U can place things on it? We placed our lamp on the bed head at the same position where we lay our bolster and pillows for each of us..

so fast U lay yr bedsheet liao.. btw, this has to be there for at least 1 month leh.. do yr MIL put anything like red dates, lotus seeds etc on the bed? My MIL did and that attracts lots of flying tiny insects in our room.. so angry.. got to spray Lysol everyday to keep the room fresh.. kekekee..

well.. as long as the old folks don't say anything then it should be ok lor..

piper

Hi Sandy,

I got no time to shop liao.....i think nevermind lah....since the old folks never say anything...then i keep quiet also.

We do have a headboard but it's curved one....so i dunno the lamps put there will be ok or not. But nevermind lah...on tat day then ask the old folks where to put lor. Heng-ah...they dun have an chuang custom....so no red dates & stuff...

so stressed now....seems like there are so many things to be done but not done. Hopefully can finish by this friday.

starmiffmel

are, meow...

i want to go are house oso..let me know yah
hehehhehe

but i think i bery sui..everytime gathering = office event. cham neh... 20feb got d&d.

besse

me here la

anytime i on wan
happy.gif

Are.. i swear my Neo Garden Catering.. they even have mini buffet which caters for oni min of 15 pax..

food's good.
happy.gif
not sure if it's halal thou

meowie

Gals, we are having a gathering.
Venue: Are's place in XXXX?
Date: 20th - Meow,
27th - Grace

Yve, which date is okay for you?

amore

heh yve... saw that u TTCing now.. i had mail something thru' yahoo group...

Venue: Are's place in XXXX?
Date: 20th - Meow, Yve, amore
27th - Grace,Yve, amore

are

hey... now things are moving! i tot everyone abandoned the thread!
happy.gif

oranges... i live in sengkang. we've met up a few times already, but dun worrie, u are ever welcomed!

Venue: Are's place in sengkang
Date: 20th - Meow, Yve, amore, oranges
27th - Grace,Yve, amore

yve... hmm... juz taking things easy lor, its really not easy to conceive! :p kena pressurised by all relatives during CNY man. all say 'zhao sheng gui zhi', but i v cheeky reply them if i really 'zhao sheng', it would be 'hou zhi'!!! hahaha... tickled everyone, but helped to divert attention!!!
happy.gif
hehehe...

yve

amore, yep saw your posting.. thanks for the thought!! haiyah, stressful enough trying to get pregnant, not gng to follow the chart for the sex lah.. i dun mind ger or boy..

are, well.. same thing happened to me too.. somemore it is suppose to be good year for me to give birth! wah, got another 5 months to try leh..

oranges

Hi are & yve
I'm oso v. stress his brother,sis & my MIL oso ask whether i pregnant a not ? Honestly speaking i'm oso quite old oreadi so they said is better to give birth early. Luckily, my hubby very understanding didn't pressure me. Yve, i heard of the sex chart where can i get 1? Hm...sound very interesting

leo29

Hello gals..... Happy New Year! So busy recently..... Bluff you all one lah.... Just too lazy to on the computer. Today just start work only.

Me too, really sick of people asking me when I'm going to ve a baby. Alamak... we just married only... let us have some times to settle down mah.

Are,

Not we abondon this thread but dose talkative one all do msn nowadays so less often come in here liao. Sometimes we very bo liao, can chat n chat non stop....

Besse,

Long time never chat wif u liao hor.... Busy huh.... finding clients issit... U ask how our mj session rite. Was fun....., i think we too kan chiong, play very fast lei... 1 hr plus finish 1 pok. Like rushing to take train.... Big winner is our shirlynn.

Venue: Are's place in sengkang
Date: 20th - Meow, Yve, amore, oranges, Leo
27th - Grace,Yve, amore, leo

sandgirl72

Hi Piper
I do agree with U.. try to skip watever that is not necessary or too cumbersome..

hope U did managed to complete everything by last Fri?

BTW, i have got back our AD photos liao from Yew Kwang. Now trying to see if I can post it onto the website..

Ladies, so when can we meet up to share share our wedding experiences and photos? or shall we wait for Piper?

yve

are, yeah... same gu here.

oranges, the chart is going around. I dun have a copy.

leo, today is finally a rest day for us... i am nuahing at home.. hmm, but getting restless.. i wan to complain uh.. BIL actually asked MIL to cook dinner today.. think he take MIL for granted. haha, think he dun dare to ask me.. i have decided not to cook anymore.. i only cook for my husband, not for everyone.. lazy leow..

lkf

hello

how hv u gals been? and luckily am still in time to wish u all

"GONG XI FA CAI, XING XIANG SHI CHENG"

are

ur posting sounds mysterious...it's tat gd news?
happy.gif

are

thanx lkf/leo29/yve... hmm... seems like my msg not mysterious enuff hor, so easy you all can guess liao! hehehe...
happy.gif

lkf

are

congrats!!! feel so happy for u
happy.gif
i will probably start working hard in May/June.

anyway do take care, rest n eat well

cheers

piper

hello sandy,

Finally....it's over! After moons & moons of preparations...it's finally over.

Everything went smoothly despite the rain in the morning.

Got so much things to share but dunno where to start...still reminiscing abt that day....hmm.
happy.gif

My photos are not ready yet. Once they are ready, I'll show u.

are

thanx oranges... secret? no lah, juz relax lor. i din really follow any charts either. maybe still v relaxed aft my HM. : )

but anyway, its too early to rejoice now. having a bit of complications @ the moment, so oni can really feel relieved aft 1st trimester lor.

oranges

Hi are
Hehe...i'm juz joking abt the receipe. Nw all u hv to do is rest more & eat well ok.Hm..tink better avoid cold drinks. Am i too "lor soh"??
Btw, is yr 1st or 2mths?

leo29

Are,

So is true lah.... congratulation.... u r the winner this time
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
So happy for you.... Did ur hubby change his mind not to go oversea after knowing u pregnant....

are

thanx meow/feb/sweetie...

oranges... already kena banned frm a lot of food. u r not lor soh compared w my mum man! :p its juz 4wks oni lah. so early cant even see anything frm the scan. the doc says oni 1mm 'big'.

leo29... no leh. we r hoping he can still go, cos all r booked liao. but my morning sickness was worrying him quite a bit. hope i be better by then.

sg_oc

Hi All,

Long time never drop by this thread. Can I join in for the gathering? Me staying in Sengkang too.

Are,
Congratulaions!

sandgirl72

Hello Piper
happy.gif

Congratulations! Finally you are into the MRS world liao.. kekekee...
bounce.gif

Yours was on Mon 02 Feb, is it? Hope I didn't remember wrongly... kekekee..
wink.gif

No worries about where to start sharing about your day, as long as both of U had enjoyed it which matters most..
happy.gif

Sure, I will love to see your photos when they r up. I m now uploading my Day & Dinner photos onto shutterfly.com.. once it is done, i will try to send U the link la.. kekekee..
wink.gif

R u going for HM soon??

min_minnie

Are,

Congratulations! Have been MIS for quite some time. Busy.

All,
I saw the advertisment that Singapore Planning Association organising a seminar called 'Sexual intimacy and planning for baby' . Quite interesting. Anyone interested?

val1977

halo, Piper congrats to you!!

yup, think we wait for her to settle down then meet lor

Sandy, mind u email me once ur photos ready?anyway, I drop a email to ur pacific net acc
happy.gif