(2003) Brides of year 2003

leo29

Honeymoon... so so lah.... Not much shopping~Not enjoy lor :p Weather was very cooling... some scenery was very nice, can see snow on some mountains. It was like heaven over there, super relax man....... So envy New Zealanders. I tot of migrating to NZ when i retire....

Are,

u good life, chit chatting wif ur colleagues. Me got piles of paper works to finish up. Just manage to sneak out and eat snake....

oranges

Hi yve
Tanjong pagar complex is the bldg next to Keppel Distripark, right ? I'm working at IBM Towers, maybe someday we can meet up for lunch.
Congrat tat yr bought for yr EA, btw hw much did u paid ? i'm oso looking ard tat area. Thks

yve

oranges,
yeah.. sort of next to keppel distripark.. it is across the flyover from ibm. the 2 old looking hdb blocks.

paid 438 for the EA.. lots and lots of money. but it is move in condition lor.. and 11th floor. only master bedroom has pond and sea view.

oranges

Yve,
R u a 1st timer to apply HDB got $30k grant a not ? My friend juz bought a 5rm hdb in dover, they're payin $380 b4 renovation. So i tink wat u're payin is reasonable lor. Most important u muz like yr hse.

Ya, i roughly noe where's for working place.

are

leo29... where got gd life. i oso got tons of things on my desk, juz tat i push them aside & pretend never see! :p hehehehe...

yve

oranges, are u with prudential? the whole ibm towers seem to be rented out to prudential.

i am okay with the EA< but dunno what to do with all the space.

besse

yve

congrats at getting your own place!! hehe.. happy for you too.. <MJ MJ MJ.. (altho i trying to cut down.. keke) next time can house hop to your place liaoz..

Are.. okok.. Thursday on!! got HM picts to show me??

Leo.. keke.. knowing u, don eat snake oso cannot.. *shake head*

Oranges.. wat coincidence.. me oso going to work in IBMT!!
happy.gif
yay.. got lunch kaki liao.. err. ya, you in prud??
happy.gif

yve

besse, sure!! got one more room for mahjong table.. living room also big enough for another MJ table.. and there's still the balcony.. heh, like gambling den..

oranges

Hi yve &amp; besse

Aiyah dun worry i'm not an insurance agent lah. Besse when r u shiftin 2 ibm, let me know ok. Then 3 of us can meet for lunch.

are

hey... no one around today?

annmelody, leo29, sunnyling, meow... thanx for your help (or tried to), i finally had lunch with besse!!! ;P

besse

ya gals...

thanks for all your help!!! managed to lunch with are.. yummy good food, great company n even got our mj assessories.. kekeke

oranges

Hi Besse
When r u shiftin to ibm, i'm still waitin for yr reply. Tink it will be after CNY right?

Hi yve
Prudential occupied almost half of the bldg but do u know tat ibm got other tenant oso? I'm workin in the japanese co.

yve

oranges, i see.. good, we wait for besse then all go for lunch together? can get feb too.. feb, where are u???

leo29

Good morning.....

Have u all settle the CNY stuffs? Clean up your house buay? Me... ah... settle everythings liao loh..... Now left those not very important things like buying Ying Liu, plants.... to decorate my house.

shirlynn77

Good morning Gals,

So long never come in here, seems only when I am on Mc then can come in.

How is everyone's preparation for the CNY??

sunnyling

hilooo galss

ok announcement

25/1/04 (Sunday)
Mahjong Session
3pm
Loc: My hse

Confirm Player: Me, Leo, Yve, Shirlynn

Any more players interested???? Pls registered now kekeke

besse

si sunny...

you all 4 kaki liao... still jio.. keke

sunday i got 4 houses to run.. next time i booking ok?!
happy.gif

Oranges. me joining prudential. will be based on 12th floor. no prob for lunch.. will be in from Feb onwards
happy.gif

oranges

Hi Besse
Hehe... no problem can go for lunch,but no business pls..keke...

Hi sunnyling
Yalor u got enough MJ kaki oreadi, can we still drop by yr place a not ?

Hi girls
My friend told me tat 3rd days of CNY cannot go to people house ?

yve

oranges,
Think sunnyling meant it as a Chinese New Year gathering too.

And i have not heard of the 3 days rule..

oranges

Hi Yve
Thks for yr reply. Think will still go out ever if my friend said is no good. So u're 1 of the MJ leg hehe...Good luck in gambling. Btw, wat's her address?

jus

Hi all,

Wishing you ladies
- nian nian you yu
- wan shi ru yi
- da ji da li
- xin xiang shi cheng
- qing chun mei li

and everything else good in the coming Monkey year!!!

naturally

Dear Piper,
Happy CNY to u too!! All ready for ya big day?
happy.gif

I've got my wedding photos already, once i have time to upload them, will show u! Anyone else wants to see?
happy.gif

39932.gif

piper

Hi Naturally,

Seems all ready...now left with the RSVP-ing &amp; the sitting arrangements....the tao tiah one.

How's ur married life so far?

chicory

Dear all Dec 2003 brides,

Happy Chinese New Year to all
happy.gif
. Now can safely eat all the new year goodies
biggrin.gif

Hi naturally,

Me want to see! I haven't gotten mine yet cuz' i haven't finalise the selection of pixs yet. Gotta choose 350 out of 686 pixs.

naturally

Piper,
We are adjusting well...
happy.gif
I think our part-time housekeeper helped a lot, at least we are less stressed with domestic chores and have more time to relax during weekends... i'm no good with these chores lah, hubby even have to teach me how to iron his work shirts...
lame.gif

Chicory,
aiya, once i think abt my round round face on my wedding foto, i dun feel like eating bak kwa and other goodies liao! *sulk*
I also want to see your foto, remember to email me your link once it's ready!
happy.gif

sandgirl72

Dear all..

Good morning ladies... How is the 'distribution' of ang pows money? We're still cracking our heads to decide on how much to put inside the ang pows..

Sian ah~~ me still at work today.. hopefully it is 1/2 day as promised by my bosses la.. how about you gals?

Dear Piper

Getting all ready for your Big day liao.. Table arrangement is a BIG killer than RSVP-ing.. Sit down with your hubby and do it with a calm heart. And everything will come in place without much hitch..

Wishing everyone of you a very Happy, Blessed &amp; Better Chinese New Year!

Cheers

piper

hello sandy,

just came back from our co's cny celebration...got my first year of the monkey ang pow from our president just now....hehehehe

I tot first year is "exempted" from giving ang pow? Dun put too big an amt...if not next year cannot maintain.

enya

hi all!!

i'm interested in seeing ur photos too!!! remember me okay?? [email protected]

marriage life has been so far so good. v v busy settling down, and adapting to each other lifestyle and habits. but its okay, we are looking forward to our new life ahead!!

happy CNY to u all too!!

sandgirl72

Hi Piper

Wow.. so this year u will be very 'heng heng' liao..

I thought we can be 'exempted' for 1st year but seems that everyone is looking forward to getting our ang pow leh..

Is everything ready for your GDL?

Hi Val

We are giving $4 to kids, $60 to our senior lor..

piper

Hello sandy,

GDL things are almost done...except for the actual day's stuff.

Just had ops meeting yesterday and everyone wants us to fit into their timing....hiaz...so difficult to please everyone.

Hi naturally,

I've accidentally deleted your email. Could you please send the link again? Thanks!

besse

HAPPY MONKEY YEAR gals..

how was mj session!??!

I had my mj orgasm on 1st day of CNY.. fed a 13th wonder, and i "hu" on one-color, yi tiao long (one dragon!?) as well as pong pong 1-9... hehehe

din win much, but the kick from such wonderful tiles is making me happy enuff..

are

hey! tot i was the oni one ard.

wah besse... so shiok for you eh? i juz anyhow play with some frens oni. all novice, so simple play, small play. but very excited abt my 1st 'hua shang' + 5 'tai'. ;P gd enuff for me liao! hehehe...

are

hey gals... need your help. was your caterer gd? i'm looking for one tat can do gd hi tea buffet for my house warming. cant use my previous cos i need halal tis time. headache man.

meowie

sorry are, can't help. I didn't get any caterer, but you can cook for them right?

Are we still going to your place to accompany you when your hubby is not around?

are

meow... cook for 50 ppl??? no lah, dun want to kill ourselves.grps of below 10 can still manage lah.

meow/besse... hahaha... not to accompany me lah, i wun be staying hm anyway. will move bac mum's pl.

hmm... lets see, hubby leaves 20th morn, wat abt 20th or 27th feb? or wld sat be better???