(2003) Brides of year 2003

are

sunnyling... where did u order frm? i think u hv to be firm w them, else they play play.

sweetie... i may be late. not sure how work goes yet. besse has sent us her addy via yahoogrps. u got?

are

hey all... juz a reminder to print out the list of contacts & bring w u later ya?

i'm crossing fingers + toes i can meet up by 7pm!
happy.gif

wedsoon

hi hi...
My boss just informed me that I will be attending a meeting with him at 6pm so I might not be able to meet you all at Pasir Ris mrt... If I can make it, I will sms one of you. if not, you all carry on without me.....Sorry...

Besse,
Please don't cater my share for the tibits and foods.... I just worried that the meeting might even later.... sorry

sandgirl72

Hi Piper
Thank U very much for your well wishes... Will definitely share our pics when it is all ready..

Hi naturally
How is yr preps?? All ready for your Big day on Sun??

Hi Chicory
Thanks a lot for your well wishes too..

BTW, we did not go to Snails for mani/pedi due to some miscommunications. We went to Jean Yip Hub @ PS to do mani/pedi at $43 (promotional pricing)

I would say they are average lor..they are using the brand "Chinaglaze".

This Jean Yip Hub is quite good especially when U r in the rush, cos we did our mani/pedi, wash & blow and eyebrow trimming all under 1 roof tonight.. save time... hahahaa...

sandgirl72

Dearest Gen jie jie..
Thank U so so much for your well wishes and all the cute cute animations..

I supposed now I m experiencing what U had gone thru last year.. hahahaa... thanks a lot for being there today when I called U..

God Bless U..

leo29

Good morning meow....

Good morning gals....

Hohoho, thursday is xmas lol. So today got very good mood...
happy.gif

Meow,

House hopping... huh... besse's ideas rite... But i find we gals can enjoy only if our hubby is not around in the house,
happy.gif
. Maybe next time whoever hubby not around can arrange a gathering.... I don mind CNY go ur house

feb

Hi girls.

Leo, that is a very good idea leh...
hubby already say if we serious about house hopping hor and happen you all want to come to my house, he will make himself "disappear" automatically one...hee hee..

meowie

feb, my hubby say so too. Disapearing act mah.
happy.gif

Leo, must really wait leh. Now my house still in a mess. They have yet to finish touch up. Then Xmas eve, my hubby's friends are coming. Then hor, my TV still lying on the floor. Cos TV console got scratch, so they need to touch up and also add a plank of wood. Too heavy till the console sink

sunnyling

huh house hopping hahaha but I live with IL thk a bit difficult for my hse unless you gal dun mind or come at Saturday afternoon which normally no one at home.

leo29

Wow.... Feb and meow, ur hubby very Zi Dong lei.... Heng Hao.... Give them applause man......

Meow,

We can wait.... no problems.....
happy.gif

meowie

Leo, think you need to wait till after CNY then.
happy.gif

Actually hor, i haven't finish decorating the house yet leh. Haven't get my water feature yet. So can show everyone first

are

hey... did anyone realise we forgot to take a pic last fri? ;P

hehe... well, my hubby oso v supportive of our 'house hopping', thus, i can tentatively volunteer end feb cos he may be going away.
happy.gif

are

ya lor... cos i scared to stay home alone, so m moving bac mum's pl. if u all come, then i can stay hm for a day! :p

besse

yo gals..

hehe.. thanks for the visit to my place last fri.. was so fun.. think it;s easier to talk to everyone like that vs in restaurant.. paisey if i don "zao hu" everyone properly.. lousy host!

Anyway, don think i will come office 2molo.. so here goes ------

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of us.. may this 1st and all subsequent Xmas after our wedding be filled with joy and laughter, happiness and romance!!!

are

hi besse... thanx for having us @ your place. agree w u tat its much more fun tis way, so we shall keep tis ongoing? ;P

oranges

Hi girls

Hw's everybody ?
Hv not access to this web site for almost one mth, juz came back fm my HM. Read fm the previous thread tat u girks are meeting up at Besse hse, seem to be v. fun. Too bad i miss it.......

meowie

Yeah at least Besse let us have her house to havoc.
happy.gif
Are will be next. Me later can?

Oranges, jus come for the next gathering will do lor

are

sure...i dun mind. even if hubby is still in s'pore also can. then at least got ppl to help me clean up too! ;P

naturally

Dear gals...
Just want to tell u all that i enjoyed my wedding very much, it was great fun to be a princess for one night!
happy.gif
Sandy, how did your wedding go? It would be fun to have a gathering, let's meet up and share our wedding pics!
happy.gif

And to the xmas and yr-end Brides, congrats!
happy.gif

Have a Merry Merry Xmas everyone, hohoho!
biggrin.gif

leo29

Wenz,

Still super low luck lei! Tuesday nite loss $ again
sad.gif
Decided to stop playing for awhile until back from honeymoon. So tonite guai guai stay at home...

Besse,

Last fri got win $ or not.....

Hello..... gals.....

Merry Christmas and enjoy urself hor....

besse

yoz gals..

MERRY XMAS!!!

Leo,

last fri loss small small.
happy.gif
so quite ok..

Enjoy your honeymoon hor.. when you coming back? need me to car sit for you or not?? kekeke

meow, yve..

i got 2 more hamsters to add to my farm.. 2 boys named ringo and butcher (that brutal name came from my hubby) ., kekeke

yve

hi...

i am stuck at home cos got no car.. just went to see a exec mansionette near by.. as usual, pple who are not paying has lots of comments..

besse, hope your hamsters are not gay.. :p can't take care of any more pets. there are a few in the house now. got to clean up after them..

leo, enjoy your HM! tot u ran away with the winnings.. ho..

piper

hello naturally,

So happy for you
happy.gif

Was your bridal car a silver Benz? If it was, I saw it near my block on sunday & was wondering if that was yours.

When will your photos be out? Must share with me once you've gotten them ok?

leo29

Besse,

So wat Wenz had said is quite true huh..... cannot wish ppl win in MJ
sad.gif

I will.... thank you.... Will be back on Jan 10.

Yve,

Still going around to see house huh.... You settle the outstanding problem already. How i wish i can win some $ to spend during honeymoon but too bad....

Shirlynn,

Happy Birthday! So envy you can have such a long holiday....

yve

leo,
yeah, still seeing house.. Hubby want a place near by, but our area hardly got flats on sale one. anyway, think not gng for yesterday's flat. stupid hubby want the pond view which means will get afternoon sun.. stupid anot.. BIL say afternoon sun better for pple who sleep late and dun do laundry in time for morning sun.. duh, looks who is talking, someone who dun do the laundry.. damn sianz, want to get own place asap.

yve

Leo, we should be able to pay for the downpayment with my cpf, while the transfer of cpf from BIL to hubby takes place.. anyway, better dun complain so much here eh.. msn me anytime..

shirlynn, happi birthday! what did u get from hubby?

are

hey all... i'm @ work too. oh bother... somemore got 2 reports to rush, ultra no morale man...

besse... eh, ur jiji wun fight for his territory meh?

babyvon

Hi to all Nov Brides,

Wishin' all a Merry X'mas & a Blessed New Year!
happy.gif

Besse,

So sori for the late reply...I din come in aft my AD so i oni got to see ur invitation in Milan thread recently. Thks so much for the nice thot!
happy.gif
Unfortunately i wasn't in town too for tt 2 days u mentioned.
sad.gif
Hope u ladies had lotsa fun! Cheers! Once agn, a very Blessed X'mas & a Hapi New Yr to u!
happy.gif

shirlynn77

Hi Gals,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Novas!!

Thanks Leo & Yve, get from my hubby, Shop the whole from morning till now and guess what... nothing to buy, either not nice or too much people packed at the shopping centres.. can die, seems like everyone is crazy to snatch away all the things from the dept stores.

Hubby wants to buy diamond ring for me, but as just bought TV and DVD system, costing a few k liao, I do not want him to spend more money on the ring. Think and think also do not know what I want / need, so tell him to wait lor.. when I think of what I want then tell him.

leo29

shirlynn,

Like that u wun be able to get ur present one lei.... Me this year oso like u, tell my hubby don buy first, wait until wedding then buy for me and... i forgot it.... lugi lei.... hahaha....

shirlynn77

Never mind la... hubby everytime say his money is mine. Anytime I want can take from him or just draw from the joint account.

At the moment is he pay for all my credit card bills. So everytime I buy clothes or whatever.. he just pay lor