(2003) Brides of year 2003

are

yve... ugly bt bo bian lor. at least ur MIL can still hang out the clothes in the day to get some sun, but its nite when we get bac liao, how to sun clothes? sigh... lucky no smell so far, i hate it if got smell man. & i'm close to finishing my 1st bottle of softlen liao!!!
happy.gif

u mean u hv to do hsework even tho u staying w ILs? or juz share-share?

naturally

No lah, not hen's party (no time for that!), just the both of us...
happy.gif
But he may be busy on fri, his office is organising an event... maybe i'll just celebrate by myself lor! *shrug*

Okie, i guess i may not have time to log in here from now til my wedding, so to all my dear sisters from this Dec03 thread, thanks for being part of my wedding memories...
happy.gif

Take care, everyone, I dunno how many of u will still come in here after your weddings, feel a bit sad that so many months of preparations has to finally come to an end (i started so early in the preps and yet now i still feel so unprepared...) It's a new phase of life for all of us, good luck gals, we can make it!
happy.gif

yve

are, i took over MIL's job as maid of the house.. cos i automatic one, not like hubby and BIL.. everyone also work, but should chip in as and when u can right?

are

yve... oh ya.. 4got to update. i tried leh, still can't, cos theres a userid & password tat i can't get to work.

ya... agree everyone shd help out lor. but my hubby work quite tiring, so i try not to let him do too much lor, bt he helps out as much as he can when i'm oso drained. the last resort is to close 1 eye to the stains lor!
happy.gif

chicory

Hi naturally,

All the best wishes to you and your hubby
happy.gif
. Happy wedding and really been very nice sharing all about the wedding preps...

are

yve... it still says error leh. wat to put for realm? i even checked against my ICQ setting, same leh, but dun noe how come cannot...

besse

hmm..

hi gals.. hehe.. ysday din come in after my posting, hmm.. abalone and birdnest ah.. faint.. i dunno how to cook them leh.. hehe

Meow, wat fav ice cream??

thursday must stay home to clean house liao.. else you will all sure be allergic to the coat of dust i have at home..

meowie

Besse, its ice-tea not ice-cream.
happy.gif

Are,all my furniture in for quite some time liao. You can see from my wedding photos mah. If you want hor, can also. I lend you my Tangs card then you also got the same rebate lor.
happy.gif
Me only left one coffee table for living and my washing machine. Still headache about this. Too many to chose from till i blur liao. The sales person told me the top load save water as compare to the front load one. Say front load takes longer time so more water and power consumption. Confused
uhoh.gif

I like the LG7100. Sunday see M1 selling at $398 same goes for Singtel. Me will get M1 cos i'm still with them. Then monday i go, the price increase back to $598. Faint ah

tiara

Hi naturally,

All the best for your wedding! Take care from now till then...

And to all mid-end Dec brides and Piper, take care all and keep smiling, let's all be pretty brides on our BIG day.

MUAKS!

are

meow... OIC. din manage to go thru most of the pics, cos i log in @ work mah, ppl can see my screen one. sorrie.. sotong. :p

even if u lend me the card, its juz 'cheaper' mah, still not 'cheap' leh! :p

eh? during our fair we were selling $298 (w $200 trade-in) leh. did u ask them if those prices r b4 or aft trade-in? nowadays, everyone advertises aft trade-in prices, & usually tie to some plans, so its best u give them all ur info, then they can advise wat price u will hv to pay.

usually dealers hv better prices leh, esp for trade-in (hope my bosses dun see tis!) but hor, no gaurantee its not an export set lor.

r u planning to buy dryer, now or next time? then no choice hv to take front load lor. like me. for me, i look 4 the features lor. muz hv half load & optional spin/rinse oni buttons. better still if hv programs for delicate clothings.

meowie

Are, Dealers...you mean those shops outside? Aren't the price the same or you mean the trade-in value is higher?

No, i dun need a dryer i suppose lor. Jus put clothes out to hang or maybe at the balcony lor.

sandgirl72

Dear naturally
happy.gif

i can understand how U feel.. me too also going thru this phase now..
sad.gif
But I do hope that once our wedding is over, we will still keep in contact via this Forum.. and as I proposed before, we can always arrange for a get-together session to share our wedding photos and experience..
wink.gif
wat do U think??

I suppose to start my leave tomorrow but no choice, work not completed yet still have to work 1/2 day tomorrow..

just like U, i might not log in till my wedding cos i hv not moved my pc to my new house yet.. but if i hv time in between, i will definitely try to log in..
wink.gif

To the rest of the brides-to-be in Dec
happy.gif

Do enjoy yourself on that special day.. and treasure every moments of it...
happy.gif

May God bless everyone of us with a blissful and wonderful years of marriage..
happy.gif

sandgirl72

Dear Chicory
happy.gif

I m going to SNAILS The Nail Spa at #03-01 Wheelock Place for my mani/pedi session... My nail technician - Jemina is a very experienced and careful person.. Must book her much in advance one leh.. cos she is very popular...
wink.gif

U can call her at Tel 6738 0100.

sandgirl72

Dear Piper
happy.gif

How are U?? how is yr wedding preps getting on?

Rest assured la, we will not leave U alone here la.. will keep popping by here n there to say Hello
wink.gif

Take care

piper

Hi sandy,

Rest well for ur big day. Be a mei-mei bride.

Share your pics wif us once you've gotten them ok?

To the rest of the Dec 20 & 21 brides, CONGRATS! Keep smiling!
happy.gif

are

morn all...

meow.... yup, i mean authorised dealers. some hv better prices, both for phone offers & trade-in lor. but if u want to buy, i wld suggest u do it b4 x'mas or wait till CNY. usually will hv promos - either lower prices or more free things. :p

besse... i juz received a pizza hut leaflet & they hv some party sets with the triple joy pizza, drumlets, breadstix + 1 bottle of drink. looks quite ok, u interested? think can chk out their website @ pizzahut.com.sg. else msg me ur fax & i fax u?

are

meow... oh ya, u r hm during the day sometimes, so dun hv our headache of clothes not getting sun. bt tat gives u another headache cos u stil can shortlist!
happy.gif
hehe... go thru the diff functions lor, & see which u need more. + budget as well!

yve

morning all..

Wed leow.. 2 more days to fri.. yeah... my office is really quiet, cos half of the pple on leave.. goodie uh? can relax a bit..

chicory

Hi Sandy,

Thanks
happy.gif
. I will call her and check her availability.

Congrats to you and hope you enjoy every little moments on your big day...
happy.gif

I don't mind meeting up after our weddings... we can see how's the response...

amore

morning ladies... have not been coming for the past few days.... cannot make it this Friday... will be bz @ work.. so sorrie....

are

Lastest update
Venue: Besse's house in Changi
Meeting place: Pasir Ris Station Control

Date: 19 Dec
Time: 7pm
Attendance :Leo, Meow, Yve, Are, Ann, shirlynn, sweetie, wenz, Sunnyling, Feb, Aloevera,Wedsoon
To take transport at Pasir Ris: Meow, Shirlynn, Sunnyling, Feb, sweetie, Yve, Wedsoon

besse

halo all

Are, no prob. you wanna fax me now? my fax no is 63194847. attn to Lena.

Hi HI wedsoon, you back!! how was trip??

me still cough like siow.. dunno kena simi virus.. has been 1 week plus liao...sigh

wedsoon

hi besse,
my honeymoon was good and i enjoyed the self-drive trip..... how about yours? Did you go to the six flags - magic mountain?? you take care of yourself and don't take chicken stuff....

I am so busy with my work as they are piling up everyday...heehee
happy.gif
no time to log in these days.

meowie

Are, I thought you mean on christmas day itself, no meh? B4 christmas ah?? Sure got better price or still dealers are better? Must tell me leh before i react.

Are, i can't take too long to consider. GST increasing next month leh. Must act fast ah....

Ok, i was late in sharing my photos. Here's a better one with nicer photos and lesser to view. Cheers.
happy.gif
So does that means i dun have to bring it on friday?
biggrin.gif

[01] http://www.photoaccess.com/share/guest.jsp?ID=A3166728FFF&cb=PA
- [ WD Pixs Part 1 - Fetching the Bride & Tea Ceremony 1 ]

[02] http://www.photoaccess.com/share/guest.jsp?ID=A61C4738FFF&cb=PA
- [ WD Pixs Part 2 - Outdoor Shoot ]

[03] http://www.photoaccess.com/share/guest.jsp?ID=A8235C28FFF&cb=PA
- [ WD Pixs Part 3 - Changing to Kua & Tea Ceremony 2 ]

[04] http://www.photoaccess.com/share/guest.jsp?ID=A1B91529000&cb=PA
- [ WD Pixs Part 4 - Wedding Banquet ]

[05] http://www.photoaccess.com/share/guest.jsp?ID=A15B1A28FFD&cb=PA
- [ 8"x12" Photo-Journal Artwork Album ]

meowie

Morning gals, can't wait for friday liao.
happy.gif

Besse, when you order hor. Can help me ask if order on christmas eve need to call earlier to book or not can? Thanks!!

are

meow... i oso not so sure abt prices @ tis moment, cos they always tell us last min one. bt if you going to buy frm M1, then all the more i can't advise u on their prics liao. but usually, everyone will try to hype up sales b4 x'mas, 4 ppl to buy s presents mah. dealer prices i oso dun noe leh, cos i dun decide prices, my marketing will advice us then we do the ads accordingly. but i hv heard frm frens lor.

shirlynn77

Die liao, today company having christmas lunch, guess what Pizza Hut and KFC... Imagine 15 pax order about $200 of foood. Don't know how to finish...then tomorrow eat again... Will become fat

besse

PIG!!

so confirm all who pledge your name down will come ah.. hehe..

you gals wanna have more than enuff food or still on diet??

seraphim1970

<center>
37980.gif
</center>

<center><font color="ff0000">A WEDDING 'TOAST' TO SANDY AKA SANDGIRL72 &amp; HER HUBBY, JOEL ON THEIR WEDDING DAY, 20/21 DECEMBER 2003! WITH MUCH LOVE FROM YOUR CHE CHE GEN AKA SERAPHIM1970
37981.gif
ALL THE WAY FROM NEW YORK CITY!!!</font></center>

<center>
37982.gif
</center>

<center>
37983.gif
</center>

flora

Hi all Dec Brides,
I am also a dec bride. Btw my wedding is over. Just some experiences to share. Just relax on yr big day. Don't worry too much. Even things don't go as what you plan or some hicups here and there don't take it too seriously. Let yr Jie Mei, yr hubby buddies and yr siblings to solve. Most important thing is to enjoy yrself and focus on yr hubby on that day as the day is meant for both of you. Just smile and be pretty.

shirlynn77

Hi Besse,

Please do not order my share for this evening's dinner, I might not be able to make it. Sorry. I have ordered a TV, suppose to be delivered yesterday evening, rushed back home and waited for more than an hour before I call them up, then only they tell me that not able to deliver yesterday evening, only this evening.

Anyway, if I can settle with them fast, maybe I will join you all for the photo session later.

Meow,

Sorry, can't meet you liao, maybe see you later if I can make it to Besse's place.

Sorry Gals, enjoy yourselves if I really cannot make it, don't leave me out of the fun if I am there, okie?

sunnyling

Talk abt TV my TV suppose to delivery on the 14 cos the shipment reach on the 10. But the sale call my hubby and say postphone but b4 christmas will each and up till now they still have no news abt when the shipment arrive so I damn angry yesterday call them up and give them a scolding and they still dare to say they got no news abt the shipment yet and so cant confirm the date yet. I So angry and scold the person and ask them where the ship come and they become mute and scolded them even from another side of the ocean also reach SG liao. So angry and up till now still no new on my TV when can reach.