(2003) Brides of year 2003

naturally

Thks for the reply gals!
Well, Cream and Mickey, i agree with u, but i think i've managed to convince myself that it doesn't matter wat sequence... will just follow watever they say (sequence b), shan't let this small matter upset me...

Hi piper,
the only "lucky" time we have to follow is the time for groom to leave his house to fetch me... he can only leave his house after 9.40am... after that, own time own target...
happy.gif
Which means everybody dun have to wake up early... i'll get the makeup artist to come at 7.30am, and my lazy pig groom says he want to sleep until 9am!
lol.gif

aloevera

hi ladies,
can i join in the gathering huh? : ) but a bit worried might get lost cos not familiar wif changi & furthermore am still a "P" driver.. hehee

hi leo,
where will u be parking yr car?

hi meow,
will u bring along yr CD? i got my CDs from nicholson n the result was quite satisfying except for the banquet, where the speech n mouth movement doesnt synchronize when we play in VCD player.. but quite funny though, it appears ok when we view in our PC leh..

piper

naturally,

u so heng.

My hubby gotta leave his house by 7 am & we gotta enter the bridal room by 9 am. Luckily, we stay near each other. If he stay jurong & i stay pasir ris, then we sure miss the auspicious timing.

tiara

Hi naturally, actually if I have a new house to go to, I'll go with sequence b too
happy.gif

Yeah, too many little things sometimes, dun let that affect us
happy.gif

are

hey... all confused liao. so mtg time @ pasir ris (leo29 & wenz's cars) @ wat time?

besse's pickup is at 7pm, simei mrt.

i'm hoping against hope i can make it to either pick-up!
happy.gif

leo29

Besse,

You no need to come out and fetch them, got enough car. Just stay at home, wear bikini and welcome us, hahaha.....

Ya lor, enjoy yesterday lunching wif 2 of u. Got so many things to chat hor.... Alamak u, said will log on after u get bak to office but no sign of u man.... u know now my neck very long....

Aloevera and wenz,

I will park my car at the round about next to mrt and white sand.

Gals,

I will wait for u all, 7pm at the round about. Can just give me a call when u gals reach, i might be there earlier. If not u gals can meet at MRT or white sand then get into our car at the same time. Got 3 cars....

meowie

<font color="0000ff">Pris</font> are you coming or you going to CCKC meeting?

<font color="ff0000">Lastest update</font>
Venue: Besse's house in Changi
Meeting place: Pasir Ris Station Control
Date: 19 Dec
Time: 7pm
Attendance :Leo, Meow, Yve, Are, Ann, shirlynn, sweetie, wenz, Sunnyling, Feb, Aloevera
To take transport at Pasir Ris: Meow, Shirlynn, Sunnyling, Feb, sweetie

Aloevera,
you drive there too? Then you must try to figure how to go Pasir Ris first leh.

Amore, you still coming or not huh?
uhoh.gif

Sorry to all, i read until i blur liao. Those want to take transport one hor, please fill in your names and update can?? Thanks!!

pris

Hi Besse,
I think I am not going after some consideration cos now things are not the same anymore plus your house is quite far and quite troublesome for me to travel so far with my son cos me staying at CCK.
Yah And I also agreed that my son will be disturb by all of our noise.
You all enjoy lor, mostly by the next gathering I can join all of you cos by the time I should be going back to work and my son will be taken care by someone.

pris

Hi Meow,
I think I am going to the CCKC meeting cos if go over to Besse's house will be abit troublesome for me some more I have to carry my son with me, if don't have my son with me I confirm join you all one...!
So Sorry.....cannot join you all again!

leo29

Lastest update

Attendance :Leo, Meow, Yve, Are, Ann, shirlynn, sweetie, wenz, Sunnyling, Feb, Aloevera
To take transport at Pasir Ris: Meow, Shirlynn, Sunnyling, Feb, sweetie, Yve

soyabean

halo halo....
happy.gif

how are our MTBs doing so far?? Update update! hehe....
happy.gif

update for me as well...

now MTB as well....
happy.gif
EDD mid Jul. now still in 1st tri, so very careful lor....
happy.gif

pucca!
how are u? saw from TTC thread u working hard too... hope to hear good news from you soon!
happy.gif

wedsoon

Hi all,
I have not logged in for a long long time. So happy to see that you all are organising a get-together again
happy.gif
Can I join in and meet you all at Paris Ris? What must i bring that day?

amerlinelee

hi 1027,

i went and came back already from my HM hehhehe couldn't wait that long....

you enjoy urself and post lots of photos when you are back k??? time really flies...glad that this thread is still alive....

hi ladies

any baby boom coming along?? hehehehhe

sen

soyabean,

CONGRATULATIONS !! be very careful n take gd care of urself ok...
happy.gif

ya ...me still working hard lor ... kekekeke

meowie

Wedsoon, you can bring your albums lor.
happy.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastest update

Attendance :Leo, Meow, Yve, Are, Ann, shirlynn, sweetie, wenz, Sunnyling, Feb, Aloevera,Wedsoon
To take transport at Pasir Ris: Meow, Shirlynn, Sunnyling, Feb, sweetie, Yve, Wedsoon

sandgirl72

Dear Naturally
I m terribly sorry for my super late reply cos I was down with slight flu and giddiness..
sad.gif

Saw from your posting on the sequence, suppose U will go with Sequence B la.. i feel tat this would be a better choice...

AD program - almost completed but yet to finalise those nitty gritty details lor..

naturally

Sandy,
No worries!
happy.gif
I was just a little depressed last week, think i'm back to my usual self now...
happy.gif
Well, dunno why i kept crying over itsy bitsy stuff, when hubby say we sure make losses, i cried, cos i thot he willing to splurge on his car and reno, but so stingy on wedding. And then when he said we may not have time for outdoor photos on AD, i cried again, thinking he just want to get the whole thing done and over with. And then when i suggested that his buddy shd send my jiemeis home after the tea ceremony (some stay near our house, some stay near his buddy's house, so won't be out of the way), he said i shdn't treat his buddy like driver, and then i cried again...
lame.gif
I very nearly became a runaway bride!
lol.gif
Lucky things are alright now!
happy.gif

I got my AD program done liao, but haven't brief my jiemeis... But the ang bao box and jiemei corsages not done yet! We must jia you jia you, finalise everything and then we can rest and be mei mei bride!
happy.gif

naturally

Hey, all brides-to-be, must take care of yourselves! Have plenty of fluid, take your vit C, dun catch a cold esp when weather is getting chilly... May the nasty flu bug get far far away from all of us!
happy.gif

leo29

are,

good life huh, just reach office

sunnyling,

my wedding lucky luck is over oso... Last sat mj lose $80 n my hubby oso lose $80. *sulk*

are

leo29... no lah, last thurs &amp; fri worked till 11+, so boss say come later lor.

dun so sad lah, play mj got win got lose one mah. i oso lost last sat. hmm... wonder if we play, how to say who got wedding luck leh??? ;P

leo29

Sunnyling,

I find that if i used my win $ to cover hubby lose $, next time sure loss 1 lei....Monitor this a few time and is always the same result... I don care liao, no more cover up for hubby.... Unless he loss alot the maybe i will consider to subsidise 50%.

sandgirl72

Dear naturally..
looks like both of us are really overstressed liao...

yup, jia you jia you is our motto now.. my gf has helped me to do the ang bao box and corsages. now only left to finalise the AD program.. maybe U can send an email to your jiemeis and his buddies to give them the AD program..

I m trying to complete everything latest by tomorrow cos I dun want to be overstress liao.. anyway i m trying to rush finish my work cos i m on leave from Wed onwards.. how about U?

pls also help to pray for good good weather on this Sat and Sun too.. cos lately it has been raining here n there...

naturally

Sandy,
I'm on leave from Friday onwards, and already my boss is rushing me to complete some work... but i'm quite sure i can complete and give her by thur...
happy.gif

Oh i'm planning a pre-wedding celebration this friday, hee, gonna watch LOTR, go for facial (he too!), and have a nice dinner somewhere...
happy.gif

Hope the weather will be good too... but even if it rains, let's not let it dampen our moods, okie?
happy.gif

besse

hi pris

no prob. we see ya next time.. take care!

gals..

any special order of drinks and tidbits?? i can buy in adv

are

besse... no need too much lah... juz a few cans of abalone &amp; sharks fins can liao. bird's nest would be a bonus too!
happy.gif
hehehe...

sandgirl72

naturally
it is really a mad rush for me.. hopefully by tmr i can clear off most of my work and hand over to my 2 bosses..

wow.. i dun have any hen's party leh.. went for facial yesterday and going for eye treatment again on thurs.. manicure/pedi and body massage on fri..

let us all pray for good and fine weather...

meowie

Sorry for reporting late. Was sleeping the whole day at my new home. Wake up only at 11am when hubby bring lunch for me.
happy.gif

Besse, i want Ice-tea please. And spicy drumplets from Pizza hut. That's all.
happy.gif
But long time i dun have birdnest too. But.....now supermarket got sell birdnest drinks in can form, you can get those for Are and Sunnyling.
happy.gif

Are, i was at hello Singtel Orchard yesterday. Didn't find you there leh. Where are you huh?? I saw the LG phone. Really like it alot. So far got any customers compliant about this model or not huh?

Girls, i bought my Osim Mermaid liao. Very happy lor. The sales person got an extra vaccum cleaner there, so i can get a trade in which i dun need to go find a old or buy a new vaccum for that.
bounce.gif
. Haha...i save $100 off.
happy.gif
Then very happy also, I bought it at Tangs then i got the care card. Very $10 spent is equivalent to 60cents. So i have $40.80 then this amount can spent on second purchase. So i bought the turbo brush close to half the price. Yippe!!!

are

eh meow... all ur reno done liao? furniture in too? or u move in liao?

wah.. u got a really gd deal for the mermaid leh. i oso wanted to get, but really too ex man. bt lucky now not i vaccum or change the bag. :p

so sorrie... last min my colleague say no need my help liao, so i stayed home &amp; washed 3 machine loads of clothes &amp; bedsheets! ;P

so far haven't heard anything abt the LG phones leh. bt really looks v gd lor. which model u want? the one tat turn?

besse... i second the drumlets! plus can i request for hawaiian pizza? cant take the rest leh... if i come late u all muz keep 1 slice for me hor? ;P

yve

hi gers..

pls see my posting on Albert Chua under photography and advise your frens accordingly.

looking forward to the gathering.. which will be a good break for me.. break from being a maid at home.. :p

are, 3 loads? where u hang? all over the house?

are

yve... sorrie to hear abt ur unpleasant experience. hope everything is over for u now?

i din wash all full loads, cos had half loads for coloured &amp; whites. but still, all my 7 tek kos were filled, plus abt 10 hangers lor. i juz discovered a rm has sun coming in in the morning, so i moved some tek kos there! sure hubby will flip tonite when he sees them, bt sure beats wind-dried clothes! ;P

yve

are, am okie.. just wanted to warn others about him.. heh, consumer rights mah..

hahhaa.. yeah, quite ugly to have tek kos in the room hor.. my MIL also likes to hang clothes to dry at the small balcony which gets some sun, which hubby thinks is ugly..