(2003) Brides of year 2003

amore

still dunno my schedule yet... will cfm late... work have been very bz recently...will try and find time...

Besse... exactly where u stay? can email me the add?

are

leo... me ah? u got see last sat's papers got 2 pages of red red, aft 3 pages of green green? tats wat i was rushing for lor. we had a roadshow last weekend, & this weekend too!!!

are

hi sweetie... welcome back! besse has emailed us the directions to her place, plus leo they all are trying to organise a 'go-together'.

leo29

Are,

Never see last sat paper, must go bak n see ur hard work.
happy.gif

Sweetie,

I will pick some of them up from Pasir Ris MRT. But not confirm yet.

Dec 19 Attendance :
Leo, Meow, Yve, Are, Ann, shirlynn, sweetie

Pending : Sunnyling, Feb, Amore

are

aiya leo... every sat oso got my ads lah... no big deal liao. but rdshow we lagi worse lor, plus we wer opp starhub, tough life man! ;P

meowie

Venue: Besse's house in Changi
Date: 19 Dec
Attendance :Leo, Meow, Yve, Are, Ann, shirlynn, sweetie
With Leo: Meow, Shirlynn, who else is in?

Pris, You confirm?? If bring baby, you wanna leave him in room to sleep? I dunno they going to play MJ or not.

Shirlynn, Yeah me will work till 5:30pm leh. By the time i reach JE, will be at least 6:15 liao.

Leo, like that how? Definately 6:30 at Pasir Ris is nono for both Shirlynn and i.
sad.gif

Amore,
You check you email. Besse got sent a mail thru Novas to everyone. Even got say how to go too.

Are, you sell car huh?

meowie

are, yeah me at home...sorry log off go for dinner liao. Eh i wanna buy handphone leh...got discount or not? Yeah lor, where's the road show? My dad want get the Sony erricson and me think of getting the LG one. Nokia phones doesn't fancy me now, else i sure get Nokia.

shirlynn77

Are,

Any discounts or not for handphones?? Me and my hubby is thinking of changing but still have contract with M1.

Meow,

So how huh?? Any plans??

wenz

Hi Girls
Count me in ....
If anyone of you are working in Raffles Place, we can meet and go together...
see ya!!!

are

yve.. my office is in paya lebar, bt when theres big rdshows, i gotta help out lor. working last & tis sun.

meow/shirlynn... sorrie, even staff no discount on handphones. accessories oni 10% if not on offer. pathetic hor...
sad.gif

bt rdshow will hv special offers lor, price & freebies wise. chk out tis sat's papers!
happy.gif

meow... SE T610 & LG phones r v sellable now, if u r w singtel, & eligible for upgrade, can chk out our offers. else u msg me on sat or sun, i chk out the prices for you. cant reveal much now.
happy.gif

are

~~Latest update~~

Attendance :Leo, Meow, Yve, Are, Ann, shirlynn, sweetie, wenz
With Leo: Meow, Shirlynn, who else is in?

sandgirl72

Hi naturally
Have U come out with your AD program? And will you be doing a name list for tea ceremony?

Me falling sick soon.. so stressful to manage a wedding event.. hahahaa...

sandgirl72

Hi jbride
Welcome back! Glad you had a enjoyable and wonderful wedding last weekend.
happy.gif

I always marvel at make up artist cos they can 'colored' us till so pretty and conceal up all our 'ugly looks'... kekekee..
proud.gif

Do share with us your photos when ready, ok?
wink.gif

Hey girls, do U think it will be a good idea that we arrange a get-together after all our weddings are over?
wink.gif

naturally

Dear gals,
Congratulations to jbride and Valerie!
happy.gif

I have a question here... how shd the sequence of events go? Sequence A or B??

Sequence A:
1. Fetch bride at bride's house
2. Go groom's house for tea-ceremony
3. Go new house
4. Change into teadress
5. Return to bride's house for tea-ceremony
6. Go hotel to rest

Sequence B:
1. Fetch bride at bride's house
2. Go groom's house for tea-ceremony
3. Change into teadress
4. Return to bride's house for tea-ceremony
5. Go new house
6. Go hotel to rest

Do we go new house first or return to bride's house first??? Appreciate if the newlyweds can let me know!

naturally

Sandy,
Do wat namelist for tea ceremony??? I only interested in how many younger siblings or other relatives who will serve us tea, cos need to prepare ang bao... the older relatives? Dun need to count lah... just serve and serve the tea lor!
happy.gif

I'm trying to do my AD program, but there are some differences in opinion... so tonight will sort it out with his parents again! Have u done yours? Show me leh! I'm starting to feel panicky, and i hate to feel this way!!
sad.gif

meowie

Leo, Yeah i think that's the earliest and no other way liao. Else i think Shirlynn and i will go by ourselves liao.

Shirlynn, what time shall we fix?

are

~~Latest update~~

Attendance :Leo, Meow, Yve, Are, Ann, shirlynn, sweetie, wenz, Sunnyling
With Leo: Meow, Shirlynn, Sunnyling

Pending : Feb, Amore

meowie

Shirlynn, k. will see you at 6:15 then. Yipee
bounce.gif
i jus got my link from Nick. Still looking at the photos. Wow...there's more than what i expect leh. But me can only choose 362. More than that i need to pay liao.

Anyone interested to take a look? But its unedited ones leh...may not look very nice and got alot of repeated ones too.
happy.gif

are

meow... quick quick chose so we can see on 19! ;P

~~Latest update~~

Attendance :Leo, Meow, Yve, Are, Ann, shirlynn, sweetie, wenz, Sunnyling, Feb
With Leo: Meow, Shirlynn, Sunnyling, Feb

Pending : Amore

are

hmmm... *boohoo* i downloaded the MSN liao, but can't log in. prob due to my office firewall. still can't join u all to chat leh...
sad.gif

leo29

Attendance :Leo, Meow, Yve, Are, Ann, shirlynn, sweetie, wenz, Sunnyling, Feb
With Leo: Meow, Shirlynn, Sunnyling, Feb, sweetie

Pending : Amore

leo29

Grace,

Is kopibean….

Meow and Shirlynn,

I ’ll arrange and see how becos Feb will wait for me at the MRT ard 6.30pm. Will let u know later.

Sunnyling,

U work until wat time? U wan to meet me at my work place?

Sweetie,

Wat time u can reach Pasir Ris MRT?

yve

are, u can surf at office right? check the proxy settings in your IE. Then in msn messenger, tools, options, connection. Use http proxy, put in the same info that is in your IE. then try to login.

leo, how can your car take 6 pple (including u)?

leo29

Meow and shirlynn,

If i'm not wrong, wenz drive oso. Do u think it will be better if u 2 meet her? She work in town..

Wenz,

U drive rite?

meowie

Leo i dun mind too. Will see what she say. Its okay for us to find our way there too.

Are, not i take alot lah. Nick jus shoot lor, some in case won't turn out nice so take more is still better than taking less right?

Yve, Thanks for the compliment. I got my gown last minute leh. Jus 3 weeks before my wedding. Well maybe my breast sink lah
lame.gif
so need to find bustier that are higher. i've decided to let Nick choose. To select 362photos out of the 600plus photos is very difficult lor. I can trust his taste lah. At most later i jus go develope those the i love but not inside what he select one lor.

Shirlynn, what did you do that time?

Gals i can bring my album if you want and if i really take it on 16th as what Nick propose to me lor. Still need to bring studio 1 or video?

besse

yo gals

bring bring bring.. hehehe

err, i driving that day, i can pick some of you up lor.. if you wan... at simei mrt .. time abt 700 - 715pm .. else leo and gang knock door no one open.. hehee

So we order in KFC and Pizza for dinner and split ya? anyone objecting violently!?!?! wat drinks you gals wan? i go buy.. if not standard, coke, ice lemon tea and barley.. hehe

Leo, Ann Melody.. i had a fun time lunching with you gals.. too bad lunch too short..

micky_m

Hi Gals

I am back! Thanks for all blessing that 7 Dec is a good weather day.

All the best and blessing to all brides whose wedding is coming soon.

Hi Naturally

I will go for sequence A. As more photo taking in your AD gown.

piper

hi naturally,

it'll depends if u got a "lucky" time to enter the bridal room & to return to ur mother's place or not.

If you have, then you work ur schedule around those timings.

yve

meow, what do u mean by last minute? the gown is from your BS anot? or u got it from some where else?

besse, can fetch me at my house door anot?? heh.. i watched "love actually" last night.. farnie and cute.. but it aint a hugh grant show cos there are so many characters in it..

wenz

Hi girls
Yeah, I am driving so if you want can meet me in town. If not, I can also go to Pasir Ris MRT.
Actually, I am not so familiar w the place. Maybe it is good to follow Leo29's car....

yve

wenz, ha.. or u can fetch me lor, i know the place.. but can drop me off at my place (pasir ris) to get my albums? i tentative take wenz car from pasir ris mrt..