(2003) Brides of year 2003

shirlynn77

Amore,

You too?? Mine one also very noisy when spining dry, it takes about two hours to wash the clothes each time, but seems okie till now, bought in March for about $640 if I did not remember wrongly. Also 5kg load as they say that bigger load if you do not need so much will use more electricity

are

amore.. me oso. when soak, like not very much, but when put in, always full!

meow... then u may need to buy a mid size, then do 2 washes lor. me oso do two a week, or roughly every 4 days lor. else, machine cant fit (gotta wash 2 times) or tek kor not enuff! ;P

no wonder i dun noe wat you all toking abt, i'm not in msn too. in fact, juz got ICQ oni. pai sey... ;P

are

amore/shirlynn... mine is ariston, but oso very very nosiy!! first few times we washed, we sat there & watched in horror cos we tot the machine is going to explode!!!
happy.gif
hahahaha...

my normal cycle is 50mins, with a short 30mins. so if a bit of clothes, then i use the 30mins cycle. find tat wash often is easier, cos time shorter, n no need to use all tek kos, so more airy. anyway, my clothes nvr see the sun one, all wind-dried.
happy.gif

amore

are... u still got soak ah?.. hehe think I'm a lazy one... just throw the soiled clothes inside without soaking... hehehe... but wet wet how to put into the machine with front load?... ur floor with be wet lor?

i deen really time the washing... but I know it like wash and spin once... then rinse and spin 3 times... today will

are

amore.. ya lor, lots of rags around. hubby's clothes quite soiled, so muz soak. plus i still use detergent with the wash oso. hehe kiasu
happy.gif

plus i really scared abt staining clothes again, stained one of hubby's fav t-shirts, lucky managed to remove with stain remover.

kopibean

leo,
no lah....me now not yet pregnant.guess i type wrongly...
i postpone my hm due to some personal reasons.
I mean if hb want to have bb, will be after next yr hm in march....

gals,
all toking abt washing machine, guess if wan to wash ur comforter n bedsheet together, is best to get 7kg and above.
mine is a samsung top load...being using for almost 1yr no problem and price is reasonable too.
for top load, can go for brands like national or cheaper brands like LG
for front load, can go for bosch
;-)

are

amore... i din time lah, its written on my machine.
happy.gif
maybe u can check the manual too, cld be written there. but i prefer my mum's one, got bal time on the display. for me, i juz aga aga, then no more hear the 'going to explode' sound, shd be done lah.

leo29

Kopibean,

Ya lor, we tot u pregnant.. i was so happy for u...

U paid deposit for the tour already rite, they allow u to postpond? I saw ur pix in style magazine, u know i bought the magazine becos of u lei.....

Alamat, gals don't like that lei.... even having baby oso must ve competition one huh.....

kopibean

yve,
haha...guess i type wrongly and caused the misunderstanding...hee
forget to tell you i was at suntec on ur wedding day and wow...saw at least 5 couples wedding photo on that day indicating the ballroom no.
Such a hot date!

leo,
hee...if i am pregnant, i will announce it to you gals.
Actually the tour i cancel. But lucky i cancel early so i told them my reason. Fortunately, they are quite kind, they only forfeit $300 from the $1000 deposit and the remaining $700 is returned to us as travel voucher to be used within 1 yr.
You bought the magazine?hehe...wow...thanks q so much.So paiseh...

yve

kopibean,
yeah.. got 5 couples on 1 nov at suntec.. too bad, we din take a pic with the poster of the couples.. we are the first couple (cos ballroom 1) and the only pair in traditional chinese costumes! it is the 10th month, 8 day, very popular.. there were 3 or 4 couples on 2 nov..

leo29

Kopi,

u quiet quiet type mah... who know u might give birth already then tell us....
Y pai seh, shld feel proud mah, publish in the magazine lei... i wan oso don have

leo29

Ya lor, very quiet today....

Meow,

Can we fix our gathering on Dec 19?
Attendance : Leo, Meow, Yve, Are, Ann, shirlynn

Are u working that day?

Sunnyling,

You coming hor!

Feb,

Make up your mind buay, wan to come or not?

meowie

Morning, meow reporting too but leaving soon.
sad.gif
Today the guys going to turn my gas so me on half day.

Leo, yeah i'll be working that day. No more off liao.
sad.gif
Where you work? Like very inconvinience for you to pick me up leh.

are

wish i can meet you all & go together... scared i lose my way. but juz got news tat i prob hv to work pretty late again, so i prob will join you gals aft your dinner lor... dun leave so soon, wait for me!!!
happy.gif

shirlynn77

19th is a working day leh. What time are we meeting?? I am working at Jurong East, 6p.m. the offer work. By the time I reached there... am I there to wash the dishes??

leo29

Meow,

Pasir Ris MRT is along the way, so is ok. But i need to know wat time u can reach so i can pick u all up. If Feb is coming, she will reach around 6.30pm. Ya hor, talk about the dinner, how we going to settle huh... Pizza and KFC delivery?

Are,

The rest i don now lah but don worry i'll wait for you
happy.gif

jbride

Hi ladies,

Thanks for all your blessings! The weather was great & we had an enjoyable wedding last sun
your_image.gif

everything went smoothly except that I didn't sleep well the nite before
your_image.gif
but thanks 2 the magic hands of my makeup artist to conceal my dark circles
your_image.gif

oh, we met 3 brides in punggol that day...are they from anyone here?

to all upcoming Dec brides, all the best & enjoy your wedding day ;)

tiara

Thanks Val and jbride!
happy.gif

Glad your wedding went smoothly and yes, it was great weather on 7th, now praying that the sky will behave on my actual day
happy.gif

Really can't believe my wedding is only 3 weeks away... wish I can be on leave from now to go for spa treatments and all the pampering
happy.gif

Val, jbride - any raw photos of your AD to share? ;) jbride, you are a Kai bride right?

jbride

Hi ladies,

Thanks for all your blessings! The weather was great & we had an enjoyable wedding last sun
37389.gif

everything went smoothly except that I didn't sleep well the nite before
37390.gif
but thanks 2 the magic hands of my makeup artist to conceal my dark circles
37391.gif

oh, we met 3 brides in punggol that day...are they from anyone here?

to all upcoming Dec brides, all the best & enjoy your wedding day ;)

erm michelle, i think you meant to place your posting in the Oct 2004 thread right? this is the oct 2003 thread.

hello hello, i'm still around.
Have you gone for your honeymoon yet? I'm leaving for mine next wed. Finally, after 2 long months of waiting !!

time flies ... i remember asking if there were any Oct 03 brides when i created the thread in May 2002 !!! Now our wedding's over !

are

wah leo... gam dong gam dong *bow*. juz becos u said tis, i work until 12mn oso will come a-knockin!!! hahaha...
rofl.gif

besse

halo

me MIA>. cos cough until lungs pain pain.. *sulk* . no mood log in.. oni Msn with some of you babes here..

Leo, nearest MRT to my place is Simei MRT. you gals can meet there.. easier.

Amore, they coming my place.. hmm.. shall we order KFC and Pizza? any objections? that greedy Yve wan both KFC and Pizza leh.. kekekek

Pris oso wanna come along.. she SMS me too. hehe.. dat mommy under confinement now..

BabyVon.. ya.. that's me.. so how's your wedding? had fun? came back from HM??

pris

Hi besse,
Yap I can make it on the 19 Dec just nice my confinement end on the 18 dec..hehehe
So where you all meeting?
Do u all mind I bring my son along?

Are and Leo29,
hee hee..no worries, I won't kill Are just becos she say I am the first to be pregnant.

Hi gals,
attach is my bb boy photo when he is just born.
37416.jpg

besse

pris

is it ok to bring bb out when he's so young?? will he be scared with so many loud san-ba aunties trying to out speak each other around?
happy.gif

how you coping with being a new mummy?

leo29

Are,

If 12 mid nite, hmm.... i think i will fly u aeroplane lah hahaha ......

Besse,

Pasir Ris is on the way, if Simei, i need to go a big round.

Sunnyling,

Can.... i drive lorry mah.... hahaha..... I think can lah, squeeze abit. Are work late, will come on her own.

are

leo... i oso hope i wun work so late man. last wk work till 3am, 12mn. hope history wun repeat. sianzzz... my poor hubby, gotta wait for me.

leo29

are,

Wat biang yeh, wat job is this man.... work until 3am. Got project to rush one hah...

Amore,

Wan to join us for the gathering?