(2003) Brides of year 2003

min_minnie

Meow,
Thanks for all your help. We played two of your disc and that was what we have been looking for. Soothing background music. You really reduced my headache. Initially still scratching our head to make selection to compile. One more disc to listen to. If ok, we will use all the 3 disc. Thanks a million and all for all the other stuff. Now can concentrate on my table arrangement and my event list. I was just telling my hubby I really made a lot of great friends in the forum, not like some of the other friends that are so insincere.

piper

naturally,

dun make me
embarrassed.gif
leh....but i thinking...once in a lifetime..have to flaunt watever i have while I'm still young....hehehehehe

leo29

Halo..... Besse,

Welcome back! Pretty fast huh, the last moment you was telling us that you will be flying off soon and now you are back..... When you go back to work?

Meow,

It's cold sweat lah..., that why you can't see.... Think of this first march in really make me nervous.....

Gals,

Just curious, did you all ask boy to roll on your bed during An Chuang?

naturally

Heehee Piper, a blushing bride is most beautiful mah!
biggrin.gif
Okie lah, dun tease u anymore... wait your makeup artist dun need apply blusher for u, heehee!

meowie

Min you are welcome.
happy.gif
Friends mah. The green one and yellow one is nice. The other one is okay only lor.
happy.gif
Another friend of mine staying in CCKC also saw my Just married sign wanted to borrow from me. Too bad..you took it already.
happy.gif

Hey, today is DK's wedding. Congrats DK
bounce.gif

Two more weeks to go till the end of the month. Wishing all the brides to stay happy and pretty on their wedding.
happy.gif

annmelody

Hi Leo,

I did not ask any boy to do so...but heard my MIL say that if want...the boy can only do so on the customary day and only after you and hubby sat on
it first...

BTW, ... no need to cold sweat on your actual day...you would be too busy to do so on that day :p

BTW, do remember to bring some sewing kit along in case your gown if have some crystals may fall loose..

Besse,

talking abt washing clother, I placed my clothes needing a wash in a plastic bag and my hubby thought it's rubbish and threw it away...:<

besse

Meow.. ya, cos i rem it was your wedding ma
happy.gif
touched or not?? ;)

I just finished oni 1/3 load of clothes.. shag leh.. my hanging poles oni 3 short ones.. sianz.. next time muz wash clothes regularly,., *sulk*

Leo.. ya.. v fast hor.. sian la.. i going back on Monday... now still trying to sort out our lives.. new place, buy plenty of stuff.. just went NTUC and carrefour and spent over 200 bucks on sundries and groceries.. *faint!!

no nid cold sweat for the march in one lar.. juz go enjoy.. it's your day, you are the queen !
happy.gif

Ann Melody.. aiyo.. * sayang*.. hehe .. muz train hubby from scratch..
happy.gif
got "sentimental" clothes that he chucked away or not??

are

haha... toking abt washing clothes, hubby &amp; i felt tat the oni gd thing abt cancelling our trip &amp; having a wks leave at hm was we cld wash our clothes! we spent two days washing even tho i had 6 tek kos! ;P

besse... we oso same as u, hubby always say he cant imagine we can spend $100+ ea time we go NTUC.
happy.gif
we are still packing till now.
happy.gif

annmelody... its ok lah, i oso threw out some clothes while packing, cant fit wardrobe. juz think of it as 'jiu de bu qu, xin de bu lai' lah. great excuse to start shopping again!
happy.gif

sandgirl72

Hi Piper
happy.gif

Wow.. both your WG &amp; EG appeals very sexy to me leh.. if your mom make noise all you hve to do is to tell her this fave phrase "yi sheng ren yi ci".. hahahaa...
biggrin.gif

1 of my EG oso like yr WG got a lot of strings to tie behind.. so i will have to trouble my 'jie mei' to help me liao.. heheheee...
wink.gif

sandgirl72

Hi naturally
happy.gif

U r welcome.. BTW, I have already confirmed my order with Prima Deli on Monday nite liao..

got something to share with U again on this Prima Deli.. We ordered 41 boxes of cakes but separate into 3 different dates but the most # of boxes will be on my GDL day..

the price for walnut/fruit cake/banana is $7.50 ea.. so if we order from their franchise (branches) they'll give us 10% discount.. BUT they will NOT deliver the cakes for us.. have to do self collection lor..

me being very 'ba' on tat nite, I purposely talked loudly to the staff saying 'aiya nowadays got pple place so many boxes of cakes, you should be happy liao.. anyway yr website say free dlvy is for min 25 boxes which I had more than that.. and I'm not asking U to deliver from AMK to Hougang but within AMK and it is last then 5 mins drive..'

so i think the franchise boss came in and say OK la.. will give U 10% discount plus FOC delivery..hehehee...
biggrin.gif

so U can use this tactic on them too.. should the franchise shop U go refuse to give U 10% discount plus FOC delivery, ok?
wink.gif

annmelody

Meow,

yes...he really threw it away as he though it was rubbish.... sigh..

Not much sentimental clothes but got 2 new sport pants and a pair of jeans....love that cutting though.

Besse,

Me same here too... spend abt $50 bucks each time i visit supermart - carrefour, NTUC, cold storage and giant. So far, i made about 6 to 7 trips so think spent close to $400 already without realising it.Everytime, I step inot any one of those, hubby would say " oh no, big small pkts again" :>

chicory

Hi tingting,

Have you gotten the song "Yu Jian" yet? If not, i can send to you, but i couldn't find your email address when i clicked on your name.

shirlynn77

So the happy brides now have start doing housework liao.

I assume that all of you are living alone with hubby right? How is the marriage life??

meowie

Shirlynn!!!! Finally you can post is it? Thanks for dropping by at the chalet. You should have received your photos from Nick by now right? Share share leh....

are

hi shirlynn! ya lor... we all join your *club* liao. ;P

i'm staying w hubby oni. married life is really so much busier than usual, &amp; a lot of scheduling to do lor. not forgetting loads of hsework of cos.
happy.gif

epsilon

Hi Nov brides,

there is a bride getting married at Conrad in nov who has asked for my help to help with the hosting. can you pls let me know if you still need my help. if not, pls be considerate and let me know so that i can plan my own programmes. thank you.

epsilon

naturally

Sandy,
Hey u managed to squeeze them for free delivery! I need 38 boxes, when i called up the branch at suntec, the lady says will EITHER give me 4 free cakes (means i pay for 34 cakes only, that's roughly 10% discount also) OR free delivery, cannot have BOTH... i know already, i won't go to the same AMK branch as u, heehee, in case the boss get fed up... i shd be going to the hougang ave 1 branch, nearest my home, and then i can use your tactic ("less than 5 min drive")!
biggrin.gif
Thks gal!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Yeah, i will buy gifts for these frens who have been really nice when i go for my honeymoon!
happy.gif

meowie

why today so quiet? I'm getting bored liao. Quite lazy to pack my bag for tomorrow. Was thinking if i miss anything, i'll jus buy it from there.
happy.gif

sandgirl72

Hi naturally
I suppose that branch in Suntec is not 'hard up' for biz lor so they only give either option.. Yeah, it is better that you go to that branch which is closer to your delivery address, give them NO excuse to refuse FOC delivery with 10% discount.. hehehee...
biggrin.gif

BTW, where U going for honeymoon?
wink.gif

naturally

Sandy,
I think i'll let my hubby be the bad guy, he can bargain better than me, hee!
happy.gif

I shd be going to Spain and Portugal, but then it's still not confirmed, not enough people on my departure date leh... so crossing our fingers lor! How abt u? I think the best part of wedding preps for me would be the packing of lugguage for honeymoon!
biggrin.gif

are

meow... ya lor, juz travel lite to leave space for new stuff! hv fun on your trip!

hmm... usually got leo29 oso, guess she'll be busi doing her stuff nowadays, wun hv time to log in liao!

i juz collected my pics &amp; VCD. feel tat pics too little lor. forgot to tell the photographer to do extra rolls. oni watch 1 out of 3 VCDs, but already laugh until fall on floor.
rofl.gif
lucky i insisted on video.
biggrin.gif

sandgirl72

Hi naturally
wow.. nice countries to visit.. for us, we've been planning everything for our wedding except our honeymoon.. guess we wouldn't be going for honeymoon that soon, maybe in Jan 04..

lkf

meow

Enjoy your trip to BKK tomolo. Do tell me more abt ur trip when u come back. i will be gng there probably in Feb so wld need ur advice on the shopping &amp; food...kekeke...

me starting to count down to my trip on 1 Dec liao...only another 12 days to go...haha...now really no mood to work liao...

are &amp; shirlynn

ya lor...marriage life is so different. still coping with it...doing the laundry, ironing etc. Luckily i dun hv to cook as i go back to my mom's place for dinner, otherwise lagi more "xiong" :p

yve

heh, i have not finish washing my clothes from the hols too!! washed 2 loads and still not done.. have to wait for the first 2 batches to try before washing the rest cos not enough bamboo sticks..

i am back at my mum's place, uploading pics on my bro's pc and smuggling my clothes home.. smuggling cos dun wan to do it in front of my mom... she said dun move all my things, think she miss me lah..

are

meow... juz some of the things we said &amp; do lor during our 2nd din, esp when we were forced to drink or kiss till my frens happy. in the end, aft all the bargaining, we ended doing both! hehe...;P

haven't watched the part when my hubby came to 'pick' me &amp; kena frm my ai yees, shd be quite funni oso cos pics already v funni.
happy.gif

lkf... u r lucky man, got dinner ready. we are 'hopping' ard for din or eat ourselves. dun dare to even think abt cooking cos we r so tired every day, &amp; there's still so much to pack! ;P

yve... i oso juz moved my clothes bac hm, aft my '2 wks ban'. amazed hubby totally tat my little wardrobe can hold >10 big bags of clothes &amp; stuffs!!! ;P our van was filled to the brim!

yve

are, u have watched my video and it was hilarious too..
happy.gif
I still have some clothes back at mum's place.. but not much space at my place to put them already..

are

yve... one advice... toyogo boxes. stackable &amp; comes with wheels. ;P i think we will eventually hv at least 10 boxes lying ard with things! ;P

yve

are, but where to put the toyogo boxes? storeroom is also full already.. :p other solution is - get a place of our own!!!

epsilon

Hi meow,

thanks for your info. problem is i am not sure if she still needs my help or not. I'm afraid i make plans and then she says she needs my help. Quite frustrating at times. Anyway, thanks for yr info.

epsilon

are

yve.. i got tat, dun worrie. ;P

r u staying w ILs? then i guess tat wld be a bit diff. my prob is mainly no cupboards, so i juz stack in my empty rooms.
happy.gif
then u keep some @ ur mum's pl 1st lah. then aft some time, swop the clothes so you hv a new 'season' of clothes! ;P

yve

are, yeah.. I am staying w ILs. I will take it as a spring cleaning of my clothes lor.. Those what I left behind are those that I hardly wear.. heh..

i sobbed a few times on my AD. anyone else did?

meowie

Hmm....next trip outing, everyone must bring their photos and video. heehee....
biggrin.gif

Me haven't shift in to my new house yet. Everyone keep asking why not. Me always answer haven't finish touchup on the carpentry.

Me too has many toyogo boxes laying around. Try get those that already have drawers one. Next time still can use to put baby's clothes.
happy.gif

Talking about babies...anyone bring home a honeymoon baby so far?

Grace!!!!....come join in the chat lah. Wait i smack you huh.
biggrin.gif

meowie

Yve....why so sad? Nope i dun have any feeling on my actual day. Maybe jus too tired liao. Even my hubby's friend said he walk like a dead corpse.
happy.gif

yve

meow, very touched mah.. the first is in the morning when hubby sang a song at my door. second time is after the dinner under the influence of alcohol, just feel very sad that i am leaving my mother..

grace grace, where are u??

meowie

Oh..poor yve...
sad.gif
Nevermind...over already and still you can call your mum anytime isn't it?
happy.gif

My hubby was tekan to read out a message written in mirror image. Think my girlfriend got it from her friend's wedding. While waiting in the room, i try to listen what's he's talking which i also dunno what he blubbering at. Then some of the words are also covered with liquid paper. So he reads like a little boy. So in the end... my sis jus ask him to shout i love you. haha.
happy.gif