(2003) Brides of year 2003

chicory

Hi Teatree,

Would love to see your photos, my email is [email protected]

Hi Cutiechar,

You are very pretty and slim
happy.gif
. And your WG is really very sexy... hee. I love the style of your outdoor pixs, relaxed and casual... esp the ones with you and your hubby playing with water, very natural
happy.gif

meowie

Wenz,
Yep Jane is good. I think i've tried one of the beefy one. The last time i went, i did the life and soul spa. Very nice, my hands feel very soft. Can try that out too.
happy.gif

Okean,
It's not my da sao. It's my sister's da sao. My sis say the pineapple cake is better than the chocolate peanut butter cake. She also told me one of her friend took the corn cake, thou it doesn't look that nice, but it taste good too. think i'll take the marble cake one with 4 fruit tarts and 4 heart shape cake.

piper

hi teatree,

hehehe...i must have made a mistake...i tot the background looks like far east sq...anyway, u look good..can't wait to see more of ur pics...
happy.gif

are

meow... i meant wat u mentioned lor...

'think i'll take the marble cake one with 4 fruit tarts and 4 heart shape cake.'

meowie

$11.80 but got some discount lor. Then very 10box got free 1 box. My side needs 30boxes. what about you? Believe you ask around too right?

Eh..that day i didn't manage to see your booklet leh.
sad.gif

fishball

hi gals,
wahhh, so near liaozz, super panic!

Best wishes to all Oct brides, n may you all look super radiant and stunning on your big day!
happy.gif

sandgirl72

Hi Piper & Girl
Sorry to keep both of U waiting so terribly long for my email. I have just emailed to both of you.

Hi Teatree
My photos are not ready yet, only going to see the proof on this Sat.

Can I have a look at your photos? you can send to my email address [email protected] thank U!

are

meow... my side asking for 40 boxes. but my budget is way way lower than yours! ;P already booked liao, near hubby's place so easier to collect.

really? u din see in the end meh? so sorrie! guess when the food came i juz put everything aside. dun worrie lah, its not completed anyway. next time show you the completed version nicer lah! ;P

meowie

How much is yours are? Looks like today only got you and i.
sad.gif
Where's everyone? I won't be around in the afternoon liao till tonight.

are

meow... hehe... maybe the rest went for lunch liao lor. i oso super busi @ work, juz come in to relac a bit .;P

mine very cheap oni lah... $4.50 for a marble cake, from cake history. dun think my relatives will appreciate so dun want to waste my $$ on this lor.

okeanosmao

meow,

i tot of buying 'endless blessings', choose any 3 items x 4..
looks presentable to me..won't be buying the expensive type cos same as are, dun think our relatives know how to appreciate lor..
but still sourcing for others as well.

liching

Meow,
Your PS today right? How is it? Oh U should be rather busy at this time posing & smiling....Hee! Ok Smile..now bigger Smile!...Even bigger smile!
Hope U enjoy your PS.

jbride

hi all,

wow! me wanna see photos too
33299.gif

hi teatree, can share with me your photos?
my email: [email protected]... Thanks!
Are they those that u've selected for your album? I didn't top-up to get all the proofs back
sad.gif
but will be getting those that i've selected maybe next week ;)

yippy! 2 more mths to go!

snoopyliew

Hi bibip,

eeee.. would like to havethe contact &pix of the person who help u wif the wrist corages...

urgently needed someone to help me make at a cost below S$5/- loh!

meowie

DK and Aloevera, my PS is over liao lah, else you won't see my photos either.
happy.gif
Me dun wan take reshoot lah.

Aloevera,
See you on thursday evening hor. Will remind you again on thursday.

Okean,
Yeah agree choz, pricing is higher, but presentation better. Well, my dad wants me to get from them leh...somehow like no choice like that unless his parents disagrees lah.

wenz

Hi Besse
Rain at 12 plus but quite ok when we go for outdoor. Still very very hot so we only have 30 min of outdoor at One Fullerton. Spent most time in the loft suite. It is heavenly. Luckily, i listened to u and go there for PS. Thanks!!

wenz

Hi DK,
Today is my PS, not Meow.
Wesley is fun and easy going. But too bad, didnt really enjoy myself cos i am sick. Likely to get MC for tomorrow. Just hope that the photos will turn out nice.
What about yours? Heard from him that you have collected your proof. Have you selected the photos for your album?

wenz

Hi Meow
Yesterday, I have signed up for 5 pedicure. Thinking of adding 5 manicure. They have a package that give 2 free beefy. Not sure if good or not. Should I just stick to 2 extra manicure & Pedicure?

kopibean

Hi gals,

Think realli long time no update here liao...
Missed meow n min photo albums...
btw...juz wan to inform u gals tat u can c 2 ps pics of me(solo n the other wif hb) in Style weddings...

for those gals like Meow,leo,besse,yve,wedsoon,sweetie,annmelody whom have met me b4, can go n c the mag n guess which one is me....heeee

oki...my GDL still not yet over...gonna be in mid oct/end oct....

hope there be another gathering b4 all our weddings!

min_minnie

Hi, Wenz,
Me also sick since yesterday. Must take gd care, k?

gals,
Anyone intend to order GDL cakes form begawan solo where we can send the cake card together with the invitation cakes for relatives to collect at their conveniences? Is it a good idea? Then dun have to go around all over Singapore distributing cakes. But the old folks says not sincere if dun give personally. What you all think?

bibip

helo snoopyliew

you can contact carol at 90228559. can still make it?

i just collected mine today....

can't get to sleep.. too kan cheong liao!!! anyone else got this prob ah? my wedding is on the 4th loh... this sat... very nervous...
sad.gif

meowie

Wenz, hard to odecide leh...ask yourself when you do your 5 pedi do you need 5 mani lor. I guess subsequent you only need 2 more session should be enough.

Kopibean,
Its under advertisement or a cover, style magazine so thick, hard to find leh.
sad.gif

Min, if my dad knows about it, he'll kill me leh. So i think no choice have to collect the cakes and distribute all over S'pore.

Okean, hmm...where did they shift to?

amerlinelee

hi ladies

me oso in super kan cheong mode....but i not working already, so not that bad....can rest at home and more time in the day....my wedding 4/10 too, help to pray for good weather as my solemnization is outdoors!!!

teatree

hi jbride,

are you satisfied with your photos?? mine were so so only i feel. in 2 of the indoor photos where my fiance stood on a phonebook, his feet don't touch the ground! hee.. but stil going to top up for the negatives. do you have any photos to share with me
happy.gif
?

another question, do you have to pay all the remaining balance the day you choose your photos? that was what i was asked to do, so wondering if you too.

hi cutiechar, will re-send to you.

hi enya, i have sent to you
happy.gif

kerenelu

Hi Gals,

Mine on 26 Oct but i start having nightmares liao! kekekee... Imagine what i dreamt 2 nites before? I think it is funny so like to share with all oct brides. I actually dreamt that i forgot to bring my heels to the wedding dinner and ended up i wear slippers for march in!! Terrible rite?

And these few days i feel nervous for nothing. Heeee.. how?

I think i won't have time to rest like Amerline when close to wedding date. I can only make use of the long deepavali weekend to do last minute stuff. Well, few days before my wedding, i still need to an1 chuang2 and go for final gown fit and choose my tea dress then carry all back.

kopibean

Hi min,
I have not order my cakes yet...might be ordering frm my fren who has just graduated wif a cert in bakery. I feel tat if you give them the cakes personally will be better n sincere N more likely they turn up for ur dinner too...

Meow,
Oh...is at the first few pages(12pages) of the mag...veri big hint....heee

amerlinelee

hi kk

i did away with lots of traditions so its not that bad. i got 3 more days, got to collect gowns, madi, pedi, hair treatment, dentist, finalise my table arrangements.....stress!!

kerenelu

Hi Amerline,

It seems like as the day draws nearer, more and more traditional stuff coming in. My in laws side demands more and more, which is not expected right from the start. And we feel rather stressed sometimes having to face all these. Perhaps not mentally prepared as yet.

aloevera

meow,
yupe, i still remember our mtg 2molo. beri bz wif tying the strings to the cards these few days. no joke man. hopefully i can send out the cards by next week..

jbride

hi teatree,

yea! some of the photos turned out great but the rest so-so only...after filtering the not-so-nice photos, we're only left with ard 50 to choose from :| so we only top up 3 more collages...

but we're very happy with the photos that we've chosen
33335.gif
esp. those we took near his studio...we haven't collect the proofs back yet...will let u know when i've got it
33336.gif

oh, we didn't pay the balance when we choose the photos that day...

leo29

Min,

My hubby suggest tat also but I find it not very convenient for my relatives-most of them are 50's and 60's, afraid they either don't know which is the shop or too lazy to collect. And as what you have mentioned, not sincere...

okeanosmao

hi meow,

they hv shifted to blk 18, toh yi dr #01-105.
tel: 64660778.
guess hv to go there take a look..

gals,
my relatives are those more on 'sincerity' type..so i must send them the cakes and invites personally..if not huh, they will say behind yr back how stingy and lazy u r...
so better not create any war before yr actual day.
=)

mochamel

Hi Teatree

Thanks for your pictures. U looked very beautiful. U are not local is it?

How many more pictures will you top-up??

kerenelu

HI amerline lee!

Hahha, wat can we do rite?

i guess i can't be bothered with the customary stuff liao, whatever they want, we can do it, we will give it to them.

I think we need to be more concerned about the dinner and our own arrangement e.g. ah yees, brothers, etc.

sandgirl72

Hi cutiechar
happy.gif

wow.. the cutting on the back of your WG is so sexy and you look so gorgeous in it... so envy of your slim figure.. do share with us your indoor photos when U hv the time.. both of U looks so natural and U r so radiant..
happy.gif