(2003) Brides of year 2003

jady

hi gals,

i arrange for lunch for both side's immediate family to get them acquainted rather than ti qing.
then i'll ask my mum wat she wants & tell hubby loh...cos if ti qing & both parents dunno each other well, sure say 'anythg', 'i'm not sure', u decide' ,etc...cos they paiseh to say mah..but depends on the charcters of the parents lah, whether they r those can talk type..:p

destitonia

hi micky and piper,

thanx for the welcome..my wedding on 12 dec and i'm, with gha
happy.gif
how about yourselves?

S

serene sng

gals,

Wow!! so many pple Bday!!!

kiss.gif
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE JULY BABIES*
kiss.gif

Y nobody feedback me about the stationery thing?? wht is that for?

may

Pausini: i like the suggestion, the earliest bride to leave foot the bill. So what u wearing today mummy to be?

Kare: ya man, your red handbag will be what i will be looking out for.

Shook: i also got long hair. I am tall and i will be carring a guess paper bag. And i will have a sunglasses perch on my head as it acts as my hair band. ha ha....

c u all in another few hours....

pausini

Hi all,

Wah so fast, early in the morning have started posting ur attire of the day. hahaha...

Shook: See lah, May also agree with my suggestion... No Need next gathering i can give u my bill immediately.. hahaha...

Kare: red big leh.. ok i look out for that!!!!

I am wearing a Maternity dark blue dress, with collar, taking a black working bag and a OG bag (to put my album).

See all of u there

leo29

Serene,

Thank you for your wishing. Stationery are refering to eg printing of guest lists, marker/pen for guests signature......

oso32

wow ... think it's not going to be easy to remember the description of each other! hopefully the place's not too crowded so if we see someone looking lost, we know she has to be a may bride!

anyways, i'm quite tall, no specs with shoulder-length hair. will be wearing a grey pants suit.

see u gals tonight!

shook

May, Pausini, Kare
I still remember how u gals look like in your wedding picture. If u dun look v different fm your wedding picture, I shld b able to identify u.

Oso32
Ya boy, not easy to remember the description of 5 other May brides. May b u look out 4 3 girls together; remember the description of either me or May or Vin (wei wei Xin Wei where r u?) Pausini in maternity dress + OG bag; Kare in red bag. Hope it helps

pausini

Oh i got something to add on.
I cut short my hair, i wear a spect.

So i will be spotting a group of girls walking together carry bag of toiletries lor...

ava

Hello Gals!
happy.gif

Thanks for the wishes
happy.gif

SOrry I've been really busy with work and all...can't really come in that often to chat and catch up.

Trying really hard to meet you gals next wk.
happy.gif

see how it goes
happy.gif

Take care everyone! and have a GREEEEEEAT wknd
happy.gif

chicory

Morning gals,

Hi Aiyoyo,

Thanks for the recommendation
happy.gif
. Do you know what is the price range like?

Hi Sandgirl72,

Same lor, my BS also provide the MTM pant suit. I think is about $55 at Mr Personality, i feel the price quite reasonable. And somemore will be better fit than OTR.

Hi Destitonia,

Welcome
happy.gif
. How about sharing your PS photos with us
wink.gif
? You are quite fast, having completed your PS.

flowee

cherubies

nt sure if u will b online 2 c this...
flo wana 2 wish u a blissful marriage!!!!
hv a earli rest 2 nite...
b a happi n radiant bride...
happy.gif

sleepy

Hi Snow

I bought the bedsheet at Robinsons. My mum likes it so much she wanted me to buy it. It costs around $120.

Hi Cookiemz, yup, got 4 gowns, 1 WG, 1 EG, 1 tea dress and 1 to see guests off. Unfortunately i did not get to wear last gown cos no time to change. What a waste... ;(

I quite like the photographer style. And guess what he did it free for me becos he said he enjoyed himself very much that day...hee...I feel so honoured.

shook

Kare
Jazz still not sure. She said she has urgent work to attend to. Since I m leaving earlier is it okie I give her your cell phone no n ask her to contact u when she is done?
She looks exactly like how she looks in her wedding photos

Pausini
I won't b buying a big bag of toiletries. 2 heavy to carry them ard.

Oh yes gals, I will carry a small gold heart jewellery paper bag

cath

how i wish i can do away with the ti qing thing too...but guess its a formality... anyway, is there any of you sourcing for wine?

vin

Hi Shook,

Hey, meeting you @ 6.15pm. Like pausini, I can gv u my bill immediately.. kekek... aiyah.. cannot, we must hv our card at the cashier in order to go out.. so me and pausini can't gv our bill to you immediately then...:p

By the way, I cut my hair oledi.. short hair now.. my photographer laugh at me.. he said I'm like a coconut.. should go back to 60's

shook

Vin

Since u change your hair style, u gotta look out for me liao. I can't recognize coconut head
lol.gif
Kidding, how can I 4get ya rite
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

pausini

Kare: is streetdirectory.com the only website to check the street directory???

I cant get into the link u provided last time on the village location. I am very lousy with location and direction. I am a woman cant nagivate.

Trying to find out how to go there...

pausini

But i thot u are meeting the rest to shop???

that is ok lah dun have to wait for me at the MRT. I find my way there, else next time if any of my friend suggest to meet there i wldnt know how to go again.

Dun worry i find my way there and see u girl at 7pm ok...

S

serene sng

yve & leo29,

thanks! this also have to take into consideration har!!??? *headache*

Grace,
Where to you get the flowers for your corsages and how much??

yve

Serene,
happy.gif
And it seems that only the brides having the headaches. Time to get the FH to help to rem to do this and that already. Need another brain lah.. And get FH prepared to make a speech during dinner, if he wants lah.

leo29

Yve,

What to do..... we gals are more Xi Xing. Actually also nothing for them to do lah. The most is drive us to buy things and carry things for us. Hahaha....

may

looks like all us are carrying some sort of paper bags each...ha..ha...

Vin: why u cut your hair short to coconut? Just joking...

Pausini: look out for Chinatown Point exit. Take the escalator and when u are out of the station on street level, make a right turn and walk along the side of chinatown point. Dont cross the road and head towards Mei Zhen Xiang.

Walk along the side of China Town Point, you are on the right track if you are walking aganist traffic.

You will then pass by Hong Lim Complex, a orangy building...cross traffic light and then you will reach China Square Central.

Hope this helps.

pausini

Hi Maya:

never mind inform u again when we meet up the next time.

Sleepy,
happen to be in here so take a peep at ur wedding pix. Very nice and romantics.
Are u with WhiteLink???

pausini

Hi May:

Thanks..

i think i know where is it now.. is chinatown MRT nearer or Raffles place nearer?

If Chinatown Station, then u really give me a chance to take NEL leh..

I havent take NEL before.. So sua gu

xiong

my big day is on 24 Oct..for the ti qing thingy, my mum-in-law will just bring the 4piece gold to my hse and sort of like asking for the 'hand'.

I do not like the invitation card provided by the hotel. Does Hi Tech provide designing services as well?

chern

Hi all,
my wedding on 13dec. anyone same as me?
me had jus taken my PS on tues. very fun.
hope that the photo turn out nice...

cookiecorgi

Hi Gals..

Paiseh didnt logon for few days.

Acepro's contact as follows: -
401 Macpherson Rd #02-34 Hotel Windsor
T68484638 look for Veronica

Met up with HarooBee. Spk to WeePing (HP90938223) she very nice... very helpful. However, do note that Haroobee is more into creating invites fr scratch... so if you are using your hotel's invitation card, she prob wouldnt be able to help. She doesnt do normal printing. Jus for reference, if you thinking of designing your own card, she quoted me $1.50-$2 per card, min 300 cards. of cos, the price varies depending on the design.

Think i will chk out Hi Tech before deciding.
Jady, yours is printing on inserts issit? or printing on the card itself?

cookiecorgi

"Now beside the guest list, GDL, what other stuff do we need to do huh? Hv yr in-laws 'ti qing' with your family? "

I have planned the discussion for GDL or "ti qing" to be the food tasting day. prob first week sept, after the 7th month. They will be discussing the GDL details... very funny, each side will be bringing one elderly to advise us wat to do... then will set the GDL date to be on sept 13th (Sat)..

Actually I really dread tt day. cos both parents will then official meet and communicate and we will then be stuck between them... I hope and pray the process will be a happy one...

cath

Hi cookiecorgi
Thanks for the info. Have called up. Hmm.. Acepro charges separately for printing and paper wherelse Hi Tech included all. Think Hi Tech is the cheapest one so far...

meow

Happy birthday to all july babies in Novbrides!

Date: 1st Aug
Time: 7pm-730pm
Attendance: Meow, Sweetie, Besse, Yve, Annmelody, Wedsoon, Leo, DK, Serene Sng, Serrich, kopibean
Venue: Westin/Swissotel Kopitiam (2nd floor), Pasta Fresca (boat quay), Coca buffet steamboat (international building, beside Lido), NYDC (suntec)
Not attending: Grace, Are, Akira, MT, Jenn, Sunrise, babyvon

Serene Sng,
Grace got her flowers from Artfriend located at Bras Basah. It cost $1.64 per packet which consist os 6roses. The colours currently available are red, purple, slightly darker purple and i think pink and off white. I went there again last weekend

destitonia

hi chicory,

me have yet to collect my albums..not so soon..wanted to get everything settled as soon as possible before the invitation and cakes headache comes..

sandgirl72

hi chicory
the price at Mr Personality seems very reasonable to me.. yes it will definitely be more fitting than those OTR.. will check with my hubby to see if he wants to try Mr Personality. thanks for sharing..
happy.gif

hi destitonia..
welcome! you're real fast in settling all those 'major' sections.. do share with us when yr photos are ready la..
happy.gif

hi chern
welcome! do oso share with us yr pics when they r ready... so where r u holding yr banquet? and how is yr preparation getting on??
happy.gif

kare2711

Hi all
Me too! I had a really great night. Too bad I had to go off early because hubby came from work to pick me up and he has not had his dinner yet. I was so reluctant to leave!

Let's do it again, ok? It was so fun! The hours passed by so fast!

S

serene sng

Hi gals,

Yve,
i have to wait until my neck become giraffe before my hubby will do anything... hais...
he also say no need to stress...relax... sian...
lame.gif
If really want to have a speech... he rather have his head hanged..hahaha
he is those strong, silent type & im the more chatty type...heeehee
rofl.gif

Meow,
Thank you...is there anything to shop in Chatuchak / Pahurat Market...??