(2003) Brides of year 2003

lkf

sweetie

u look so sweet n lovely in ur gowns...ur evening gown's colour is very nice..can shimmer under the lights.

meekoo

hi gals

gosh been busy this 2 days! my last day today! so u all may c me disappear sometime after i start my new job next week!

wish me luck! remember to let me know if you gals have good lobang!
happy.gif

shook

Hihi May

Not kong fu kou fu (have the luck to njoy food)
Probably u can wear 2 pc now since u r v v slim. I wld b v happy if i m as slim as u.

Vin n Jazz oso v slim one. Vin oso the type who can eat without gaining wt

are

leo29... actually i took some pics when i went to confirm my gowns, but the polaroids din turn out well lor, so can't see anything.

me going for PS fitting on mon, but tot since my PS is so soon, might as well show you gers pics of my PS!
happy.gif

i heard pilates is gd for correcting postures lor, & tone muscles, which is wat i want. i tried yoga b4, but v guilty cos i never practice at home.
happy.gif
i'm taking class @ tpy stadium, so the courses cheaper than place you all go...

may

meeko: all the best to yr new job.

shook: oh kou fu...hehe...
they r 2 group of pple eat to live and live to eat. me hubby is former and me latter.

i wish i can eat w/o getting fat...
i dont believe u r not slim...actually i have not seen ur photo yet...dont even know how u look like...got any photo to share or not.

have u pack your clothes for tonite...excited?

sweetie

Hi lkf,
Thanks.... hows yours? Share share ok?

Hopefully with the proper hair do, will look lovelier... hahaha... bu yao lian...
rofl.gif

Yve,
Your makeup is very nice... using the same one for your actual day too? Both of you look very compatible...
wink.gif

amore

lkf... went for my measurement last week... so now just waiting for her to call me for my fitting.... will keep u inform on my dress hehehe...

like wat Are say... the price to custom made a pair of pants or a shirt is equal to what u are paying for an OTF.. might as well go for custom made... made for ur body somemore!.... so hubby now plan to custom made his pants and shirt there for New year!!

sammi

Hi bonnie,

I'm hokkein, so no si dian jin...more like jewelleries my mom will buy for me as dowry...dun no yet as what to buy is decided by my mom..but I will be there to select of course...

Its always the husband who pulls the hand brake isn't it?? I haven't done my ps yet...will be next month..Think i will have the problem too...we girls just drool when see nice pix...

maya

hi ladies, want to ask you all something. Did you give your parents a gift during, at the wedding ceremony, dinner, church? I thot this was something the Christians do (saw a lot of my christian friends do it) but someone said no. Never thot abt that and not wondering whether I shld "follow tradition"........

hi bonnie, sorry can't help. Not even sure if i am going to receive si dian jin from my parents in law...on one hand we're dropping alot of traditions from the wedding, yet on the other hand there's this issue of si dian jin. think not appropriate for me to ask for it unless she comes forward to give it to me. By then too late already, i cannot choose myself.

hi sammi, yah! but i'm glad that at least one person is sensible and firmly rooted to the ground. If it were me alone, i'd happily splurge on the photos! cham cham cham .... the way i splurge now ... next time got kids how? Mummy doens't even save enough for herself much less the kids!

which day next month is your ps? everthing settled yet?

K

kk

Hi Bonnie,

I got my si dian jin which is white gold diamond. Necklace + bracelet. No ring cos my mum say we already got our wedding ring so not necessary. No ear ring cos i dun have ear hole :p

I know some pple dun really like si dian jin to be white gold cos the old believe it is not auspicious, so they still prefer yellow gold.

As to where i bought them, i went to a jewellery shop in Bedok, those neighbourhood ones. My mum has been going to the shop for 20++ yrs, so know the pple there well, won't get k.

Oh yah, me not hokkien actually. But i get si dian jin. My mum actually bring me for selection and my hubby's pils will give us the money
happy.gif

Hi Sammi,

Haha! Not necessary hubby pull brakes. We gals may pull brakes too. But of course, both have to come to a compromise what are to be taken and wat not.

P

putise baby

hi girls...

me back again
happy.gif

yve, thanks for inviting me to the forum
happy.gif
have not had the chance to go in to see much yet.. i also have some pics of my gowns.. can i also post there??

leo.. think you dun need to exercise much lah... you very slim oredi
happy.gif
mebbe just need to tone up abit... pilates or do some light weights will be good enough
happy.gif

vin

HI Gals,

You all seems like a good wife yeah…. Cook , wash fr hubby… and yr hubby also help out in household works, good!

Tell you all, I think up to this point, I dun really know how to operate a washing machine…
sad.gif

Hi May,

Ya, my hubby got his own biz.. started it 3 yrs ago with his sis aft a yr or 2 working fr his dad and he took over one of his dad biz and expand it.

Yeah, marriage is a lot of compromise, giving and taking.. and we can’t compare who gv the more and take the less.. of coz forgive and forget, which is more difficult than others..

Wow, yr hubby buying you a gift on yr anniversary but you forgot to buy??? Kkekek…. Kkeke… dun hv such experience as my 1st anniversary in only in nxt yr.

Tell you wat, my hubby friends complaint that he adore me too much coz aft married in January, hubby spent a lotz fr dinner on valentine day, when they knew abt it, they claim my hubby spoilt the market and he should just bring me to hawker center…piangz!

I will never ask my hubby whether the food I cook is nice or not.. he will just slip his mouth and comment. Real comment that if is not nice he will just say out then he will say, oh, try a few more times then you will be better… OR he will say he can cook nicer…

My hubby won’t get me flower on V-day as well coz is expensive and not worth the price. He’s on and off will gv me flower as he said he should do this even we are husband and wife now. Then sometimes he will say, hey, seems like there’s a while I didn’t gv you flower, and then ask what flower I like this time.. BUT I always remind him dun buy flower fr me, or if he want, one will do instead of waste his $$ fr one dozen or dozen.. wasted!

Kkekek… me and my hubby like you n yr hubby.. we sleep till very late.. we go to wet market once a week. As fr vegetable, we can get easily even @ 12p.m.. but as fr pork bone fr soup and meat and fish, I’ll order one week earlier or call the aunty to keep fr me coz I can’t wake up early in the morning…:p

Hi Pausini,

Can go back to yr parents there and hv dinner during weekdays?? This is what one of my colleague do during weekdays. She will go back to her mum place and her hubby will go back to his parents’ place fr dinner. Then she will cook dinner on Saturday nite.

Dun need to wash the toilet everyday… but must make sure it clean aft used.

Yeah, wish to tour ard Europe when I’m old and hv not worried abt my children as well..

Your MIL call yr hubby everyday just concern of what he do and eat??? Aft few days, she won’t feel weird of asking and talking the same thing everyday???

Like you, I also dun bother to pick up the call when I’m at home (I stay with my hubby family), coz my friends will js call my hp when they look fr me. And hubby’s family member dun hv the habit to pick up call unless they know that the call is fr them ( maybe their friends call them and they ask the person to call to their house phone).. else the phone will ring and ring and ring again.

Not yet going fr the GSS, will do it with my gals friends… my hubby dun like shopping, so few days ago, he just said that “how abt I call yr friends and ask them to shop with you”??…

Yeah, agree with May, must try the dry one,, is better…

vin

Hi Kare,

Enjoy ur honeymoon.

Yeah, lotz ppl ask abt this Q.. emmm the life still the same fr me… nothing much different. I’m from Malaysia, so I just go back home once a mth or twice a mth.. then in Singapore, I will go to my aunt’s house who I stayed with b4 married (fr lunch). So I didn’t face any problem at the moment to allocate my time with families. Emm.. this is what I used to b4 married.

You can send yr clothes fr laundry wash or you might discuss with yr BIL by sharing the maid with them.. so the maid can go to yr house and do yr household. Or, hiring a part-time maid. Ask her to come once a week, so she will do everything fr u.

Hi Shook,
Everyday wake up at ard 5 o’clock??? Of coz very very tiring laa… try to sleep more.
Wow, your mum call you everyday??? Emm.. what did you all talk abt?? I mean, some of the things can talk when you go to her house right??? Think she miss you a lot. And feel weird w/o you..
Your hubby help you a lotz.. can see that he dotes you a lotz while I talked to him the day we met.
Dun headache abt buying the present fr yr hubby nieces n nephew.. maybe you can buy chocolates fr them lor…. Or just buy fr his parents and sibling will do..
If your hubby didn’t sms u sweet stuff, you can sms him once in a while…
happy.gif

My hubby will sms sweet stuff almost everyday.. and everyday he will say “I luv u”.. and try to adore me (like kiss me) while I’m reading or watching TV.. goodness, if he do it when I’m sleeping, I’ll kick him out… kekekek…..
But my hubby won’t buy anything fr me on Valentine Day. Coz he always claims that this is a chance fr businessman to “rob” ppl… then he will say everyday is valentine day, so is not necessary to buy things fr me on valentine day.. lotz of excuse erh…
You woke up at 5 in the morning to cook porridge?? Good wife… I think I can never do this. Yr hubby come to this forum at times?? Good fr him to know how you think. So he can improve.
Wow, you used twister to pull yr hubby hair out?? I never think of this b4. I warn my hubby b4 by saying if he make me angry, I will bite his tummy while he’s sleeping… kekke…

Hi Meekoo,
Like you, shopping fr me is depend on mood.. sometimes I intend to shop but get nothing in the end. Sometimes I accompany my friends but I’m the one who get to buy things instead of them.

HI Peabrain,
You can try to stay in Charles de lyon area?? The main TGV and metro station.

Hi Jazz,
Enjoy your honeymoon!

yve

putise,

Yep, post whatever you want therr lor. make sure that pics are small so that there are enough space for all.

Leo, agree with putise. I think u very slim already too, just need to tone up.

besse

aalooo.. TGIF

Tomorrow my 2nd fitting. excited!!

Leo babes.. me going in to the groups to see your sexy picts! lolz
happy.gif

feb

Hi gals

Wow so many of you toking about exercising now...Me just too lazy to do any exercise and with just 6 more days to my PS..Think can forget it...Hee Hee..

To those who are having PS this few weeks, are you all worried about the weather when going for outdoor shoot. These few days keep raining in the afternoon leh...so worrying...
sad.gif

vin

Hi Shook,

Enjoy your honeymoon yaa…

Me not v. slim but just not fat lor… I used to walk a lot during my honeymoon in Europe.. so slim down a few kgs now…and hubby keep complaint I’m skinny, skinny, underweight.. phew! Dun need to remind me everyday! Rite?

HI May,
“fu” hubby is good to hug… got the “shou kan” kekkeke…. Can feel better…
I told my hubby, if I pregnant, pls bank in S$3000/- into my account in case I need to go to slimming center to slim down.. kekek… just kidding with him…
I bet shook already pack her clothing erh… she will check in early to get a good seat. Fr me and my hubby, we just ruch to pack our bag 3 hrs b4 the flight depart and we always reach airport less than a hr b4 the flight take-off. LATE BIRD! And my hubby worse, most of the time need to change a flight fr his biz trip. And he is always in luck to get it.. and last yr, we supposed to travel by CA to London, because we just reach airport 20 mins b4 the departure time, the ppl there change a direct flight travel by BA to London…

HI Pausini,
Kkekeke.. my hubby just like yours, can’t accept he put on weight. And he keep complaint I’m too slim to be.. and his parents also complaint. Everynight he make the milk hot fr me to drink.. but then, still not used..

HI Meekoo,
Wish you good luck in yr new job. Hope you enjoy working there

Hi Maya,
Is up to individual whether or not to gv parents a gift during their wedding. Some of my Christian friends gv during their wedding dinner but some not.

P

putise baby

halo girls...

me just posted some pics of my gowns on the nov novas site...

please feel free to go see see and give comments
happy.gif
thanks!

cherubies

hi sleepy and maya,
giving parents is subjective. we didn't even thot of it until one florist asked if we are getting any flowers to present to our mums. we were like "huh?" cos we have not place it in our thing-to-do list.

so don't worry. if got budget, give to all (both side parents), not enough to give then better not give at all.
happy.gif

wow, your gdl very fast. mine should be last week of june + sending of invites.

chicory

Hi putise baby,

I would like to see your WG, do u mind email the pics to me? I heard so much about your gowns.

Hi to all nov brides,
Sorry for intruding
lame.gif

sammi

Hi1027,
Me guilty of spulging too...think my hubby regretting already..exhausting his savings :p

My ps is on 11 July...going for 3rd fitting 26 june, trial 3 July. Still searching for my hubby's shirt to match my evening gown..His suit is dark grey..do u think its too much to match his shirt to my evening gown, ie purple? The tailor for hubby's suit said it would be an overkill. Oh yes, got my shoes finally at Hue..they were having sale and got mine for just $69 after 50% discount...happy
happy.gif

Other than that, still trying to lose that irritating 5kg which is still clinging to me and refusing to go away..sigh...

Ya loh KK, it really takes alot of compromising as a couple...

hahaha, we're birds of the same feather!!
me too .... keep splurging. terrible lah ....

looking forward to your ps?

nothing wrong to match, as long as its done subtly eg buy your hub a lighter shade of purple to wear together with your evening gown. By the time he puts on the blazer, the matching purple effect is toned down.

over-kill is when your hub wears the same colour same shade shirt as your evening gown WITHOUT a blazer .... personal opinion lah .......

on a more selfish note, your gown is supposed to be more glam and more attention-seeking than the groom's outfit mah ....

lucky you!!! i bought 1 of my shoes from hue and paid full price! ouch .... that was $149 .... i wonder if its going on 50% discount. anyway i refuse to look now that i have already bought the shoe, else very heartache!

exercise and more exercise! no more ice-cream, KFC, junk food, canned drinks etc ... they're all harmful to your diet!

me too ... desparately trying to lose weight. still got 4 more months to go. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

bride-to-be

hi all

thanks for the warm welcome
happy.gif

hi yve
ok..i'll wait..anyway all of u going to do the wrist corsages urself???tat's interest!i wanted to get some wrist corsages too.

hi lkf

i have 2 wedding packages.i went thru the PS wif the 1st boutique & going for my WG fitting next week.very excited!
bounce.gif

i'll be having the 2nd PS on sept.very scare tat it's abit rush but the photographer ensure me tat it can be ready b4 my big day
uhoh.gif

how abt u?

shook

Hihi Maya
I brought peanut bar, sesame bar and oranges when I go home for tea ceremony and 3 days after marriage. The lady who babysitted me told me to do dat. She said cannot go home empty-handed after marriage for the traditional huei niang jia

Hihi May
I posted my ROM photos end last yr in the forum. But it is not for public viewing now as I din wanna join their membership. I will post my wedding photos some time after my honeymoon.
I packed my luggage liao. My hubby packed his 2 weeks ago. He nagged @ me until I huay ta han n packed mine last sun.

Hihi Vin
Your hubby v gd, automatically give u comment on your cooking, buys flower out of own will n expresses his passion everyday. So sweet n romantic
My mum asks me how is my married life, how my hubby treats me, my honeymoon preparation...anything under the roof. U r absolutely rite. She misses me v much. My dad too.
I pulled the hair on my hubby's chin. He doesn't allow me to pull his mustache. He said v painful.
I always check in via phone when I travel by SIA. They allow phone check in 2hrs to 2 days b4 depature. Ask your hubby to do it next time. Have a higher chance to reserve gd seats. Tis time round I wz so busy till I 4got abt it. I checked in last 9. The gd seats I want were taken. Guess the flight is fairly full. Oh yes, the SIA phone check in no is 6243 2546

lkf

hi hi amore

pls keep me posted on ur dress okie ;)

actually i agree with u all, px diff not much but u get something mtm but my husband still hoping to find something nice n cheap ones otr as he also hardly wear long-sleeve shirt dun want to waste $$. his pt is also correct lah, so i juz let him be n see how lor...mebbe ask him to go n check the shop out 1st.

sweetie

sad to say...i hv nothing to share at this moment. will only be hving my first fitting in Jul. much later than most of u here, seeing all ur gowns make me eager to try on mine too...getting kinda excited here...hehe.

will try to post some pixs after my 1st fitting, but me got not much figure lah so dun laugh okie :p

bride-to-be

my ps is on 4 sep. but how come u got 2 wedding packages n 2 PS?? sorry for asking ...me kpo :->

B

bride-to-be

hi lkf

dun say tat.many ppl asked me the same question.
i actually signed up the 1st package n paid over $2k but eventually dun like the boutique so i join the 2nd one but bcos i paid so much already,i rather take up their PS lor.which boutique r u wif?

my hubby dun wear shirt oso & he dun wan much for it.i still bought him 3 shirts (2 fr G2000 & 1 fr Domanchi)for the 1st PS to match my gowns.

B

bride-to-be

lkf

did ur hubby buy any new shoes for ur wedding?my hubby bought but i asked him not to wear during PS cos we go outdoor & if we go to the beach then the shoes will be dirty.i oso bought a pair of shoes tat match all the gown during the 1st PS.Luckily it's just for PS,we went to the beach & we walked on the seasides,the shoes turn dirty

P

putise_baby

hi chicory,

hmmm... how come you've heard so much abt my gowns??
i'm sorry, i can't email you pics my gowns 'coz i do not know you and this is the first time we've talked. Hope you understand
happy.gif

mebbe you can drop me a note at my email [email protected] so that i can get to know you first?
happy.gif

M

mt

putise baby, wow I like your WG- it looks like full lace? You've chosen different necklines for your different pieces!
happy.gif

jazz

Vin, thanks! Will talk to you more after we come back from Europe.
happy.gif

Pausini, hehe... opps... didn't know Kare has flown. It's ok, I found the website. Trying to load the software now.

May, have not got a chance to ask you how your trip went. Will do that after I come back.

Ok, will send you gals the link to my photoshoot now.
happy.gif
See ya all when we're back!

leo29

Are,

You must be very kan chiong now, mon is your PS. Must have ample sleep this wkend huh. How much you pay for the pilates class?

Amore,

What fitting are you referring? You finished your PS liao mah.

I called them liao, $180 12 session for 3 mths. Actually I wan them to fax me the type of classes they have but the gal ask me to go down. Will pay them a visit next week if not busy. Actually you no need to do heavy work out wat, you already very slim.

meow

Welcome Bride-to-be to this big family
bounce.gif

Mind if you sent your details to [email protected] ?
Nickname:
Birthdate:
ROM date:
Wedding date:
Venue of banquet:
Email add.:
Contact no.:
New home location:
Name of bridal:
Actual day photographer:
Photoshoot date:
Dialect of bride + groom:
My job is to compile a list and sent to everyone and these info are sent to us only
happy.gif

I'll be organising a wrist corsage making sometime later. If you want to join, let me know hor.

Hi gals!!

stressed

Hi 1027,

Like U, I oso dropped alot of traditions. Just this evening, my PIL wanted to buy me jewellery as gift, not Si Dian Jing. So we went to some shops but i din like anything there. Anyway, I told them that I'm not a jewellery person, so buy oso leave one side. In conclusion, no jewellery, but will give us a cheque instead. I told my mum (she insisted on giving jewellery as gifts too) what my PIL did, she changed her mind. So my parents will oso give cheque.
biggrin.gif

Ka-chingggg!! $$$

P

putise baby

hi MT,

Thanks for your compliments
happy.gif

i LOVE my WG too... yes, it's full lace...but the lace cannot see very clearly in pictures.. hope will turn out better in my PS
happy.gif

how are your gowns like?? have you gone for your fitting yet??

wen

Hi Putise Baby
I'm also staying in Punggol 21. One of the orange block on the left. Have been staying there since last Nov.

Nice gowns!! I like the colour of your tea dress, very sweet. My tea dress is also pink but not sure which shade of pink.

Is this your first or second fitting?

M

mt

Hi Putise, my first fitting is 17th July... but I'm worried seeing everyone's all up so I will pop down and just convey my concerns to the boutique. Don't want to chase them lest they get wrong message, just want to be sure First fitting means everything's ok except for detailing. Hopefully detailing for both gowns won't take more than 2 weeks (don't even know if that's the right timeframe I anyhow guess). I badly need reassurance.

I just realised... I recently chose an exquisite kua... if the other gowns not as much oomph, people might comment? Hoping the WG's big skirt, long train and the black lace applique wins some dramatic points against the smaller but full-embroidered kua... such that both will be on par... sort of. Then the EG another headache... everything needs an "upgrade" and I have no idea how.

I'm a worrier lah. You know, I still sometimes wonder if I should have chosen a full lace dress like yours (but I had wanted a long train which isn't economically feasible in lace). Plus, I'm stingy in a weird way- I don't want to top up cash for lace to MTM and in the end I can't keep the gown (yet if I keep the gown I won't have use for it). And I've looked everywhere for lace OTR gowns that fit me. Sophia had a gorgeous ballgown skirt piece in gold-beige (but they wouldn't lend for actual day- not allowed to step out of their studio in that piece). Silhouette had a white piece they wouldn't even let me TRY, and the guy noted I was much shorter would have to trim THEIR gown, in his own words, he wasn't keen to "waste" it.

I'm still lusting after a french lace straight dress though but won't get- I calculated, already with 4 dresses (cocktail, wedding, kua, evening), each piece only gets 45mins "exposure" that night (which is when most people will be, rather than the morning festivities). Scary... spend several hundreds on each piece for 45mins.

meow

Leo29,
Nothing lor...jus dunno wat to say lor. So jus keep quiet. Also busy shopping around looking at cooker hob and hood. Not to say sofa too
happy.gif

A

amerline

hi stressed,

i like the idea of cheques too but "si dian jin" is to show acceptance of the MIL of you into the family, use to show weath and how "favoured" u are. so its meant to show off one.

hi bonnie

i also got white gold + diamonds, more practical than yellow gold. dun think as white gold, think it as "si dian zhuan", u will be the ency of many....hahahahhah

hi 1027,

$19,500???? thats a lot of SELF control to exert. ur photos must be gorgeous too. heehee keep us informed of the final damge k?

hi jus,

i went to TC yesterday, got 50% off old WG and CS leh. i chose 2, now waiting for FH to give the red light to buy. perfect fit, no alteration required. heehee got quite a few nice buys.

feb

Hi Meow

Know both of us are having the same PS date on 20/6/03. Where are you having your outdoor shoot huh..

feb

Meow

At first me want to go changi but a lot of gals say the beach very dirty so we decide to go sentosa also..Maybe we will meet up hor...But think we oni set off at ard 4 plus for our outdoor shoot...

B

bride-to-be

hi all

meow,did u receive my mail?U going to sentosa?i'm thinking to go CHIJMES,Raffles Marina for my 2nd PS but my photographer said tat it's a waste of $$ to go there.He said if i want to go church for PS,he can bring me to place tat's free.Do u consider Tenah Merah beach,i went there for my 1st PS,the place quite quiet so not tat paiseh

amore

leo... my SIL getting married end of the month... so I had custom made a dress... just for her wedding dinner...dat is why got fitting lor... me getting Shirlynn's auntie to do it for me.... me okie leh... just the tummy and hip part... need to tone up....

Feb... i went changi beach leh... the one outside safra CC... though is dirty... but u dun hafta go down... my photographer just took photo at the dry area... so my gown and even shoes are not dirty..... and it's much more windy compare to sentosa beach..

B

bride-to-be

hi all

Any idea to get things which is nice for guo da li?Do u know how much to gif ang bao to driver,photographer,videographer,artist,ah yee,brothers etc?

L

lt

hi all...

wow aren't you guys all excited that our wedding's approaching soon. i have also just sent out my invites. my GDL will be on 22nd June.

are you all giving a speech during the dinner? i planned to. still wondering what to say!!!

gosh... forgot when's all your wedding? mine's on 6th July.

getting quite stressed up. compiling songs, preparing our honeymoon, selecting wedding cake for that nite (cos i don't want the artifical cake cutting from the hotel!), co ordinating my bridesmaids dresses, etc... guess the list can go on & on..

stressed

Hee hee Amerline,

The most I enlarge the cheques and make my hubbie wear it around his body for everyone to see!
lol.gif

But seriously, me and hubbie really dun care whether my PIL like me or not. I'm their only hope for a grandchild. The ball is on my side of the court. So as long as there is mutual respect, they happy and we happy, who cares what others say.
happy.gif

meow

Bride-to-be,
Yeah of course i did. Was in a hurry to go out. Left 10mins to eat and 5mins to bath. So no time to sent the lastest copy of novas to all.

Chijmes and Raffles Marina need to pay $$$ and not cheap you know??? But i know Chijmes i very beautiful.Tanah Merah Beach?? Where is it and is the water dirty?? We need to provide our own transport you know. Very stupid right??

Ang baos and such think give $12 should be enough liao. I think
uhoh.gif
but driver should give more lor.

Gals and novgroom,
I jus sent the nova list to everyone.

DK and Wind2000 aren't able to sent the list to you. Please clear your mails. Thanks!

Feb,
I'm not sure what time i will set off too. They haven't even tell me what time must reach bridal shop that day.

Amore,
Have you seen the photos yet?? Is the sea very dirty after develope?