(2003) Brides of year 2003

pausini

My whole journey took me abt 1 hrs.
but i am quite used to it cos i have being doing it for 7 yr liao... (last time at depot Rd, no diff)

Wah u really can shop. Same lor if i used my own $$ he wldnt complaint but if my hubby buy too much i will complaint even if it is his own $$ hee hee..

I only bought some bigger clothing at OG got 20% sale. All the M wear are very expansive at other places..

wanted to ask hubby to bring me to bangkok for holiday and do some shopping.. think MIL want to tag along.. *sian* we walk too much she cant walk. sometime we eat things she dun like...

may

7 years wow.

my hubby doesnt shop very much. all his money his extra money, he will spend on 4D and toto. but his money so i dont nag...if he strikes, he will share with me...so ok loh...

sometimes he will grumble ..say how come got winings must share but i dont contribute to invest...

Bangkok is nice...now very cheap... i was there in March and as usual buy alot. Until i got to buy a "China" bag...u know those ugly big plastic bag? very cheap and can really stuff alot of things...hee...when hubby came and pick me up at the airport and saw it ..he shook his head and i laughed.

really yr MIL want to come, tell her that u r going for honeymoon...can?

minx

Hi Sandgirl72,

I have always received his emails too. But never met up with him before.

Sok Eng is good. I am thinking of holding another wedding party.. so may get sok eng to take photos
happy.gif

maya

Hi, I managed to FINALLY upload my fotos. Not sure if I can push it out to you ladies. Maybe you pass me your email and I'll try. Tell me if you can view them....

meow

Halo, i'm back from my PS. Very tired. Especially my leg. Was so sleepy, and my smile was so stiff when it reach afternoon outdoor session. Dun think it look very nice.
sad.gif

Feb,
I saw a couple at the central beach. Dun know if its you or not.

Besse,
No lah, not yet started. Design not confirm yet too. Jus wait lor.
happy.gif

Leo29,
No i didn't put on any fake nail. One nail extension cost me $11 leh. Jus use silk wrap lor, cheaper, only $3
happy.gif

Grace,
how? Your flowers how? Nice with ribbon??

B

bride-to-be

hi meow

luckily u not working 2morow so can have a good rest.where did u go for ur PS?did u sleep well last nite?the nite b4 my PS,i never sleep at all n i can't open my eyes when i reach the beach.many of my photos turn out to have very artificial smile.

lkf

hello meow n feb

can imagine how tired u gals r after 1 whole day of PS. altho the weather is fine yesterday but the sun is really scotching. juz take a gd rest n take a short breather.

n meow, dun worry too much abt the photos, they will be ok
happy.gif

meow

Bride-to-be,
Yeah lor, lucky i didn't work today. One of my colleauge even ask me to replace his work today for 24hrs. Glad that i didn't agree on it. *Phew*

Oh, I went to Botanic Garden(waterfall) and Sentosa Beach. Never took photo with the Ficus Tree. Not much couples with the tree, but my photographer say since i take so many trees already, so can skip it.

Aiyo, i didn't sleep well the day before. Even have nightmare ah, so my makeup artist put a lot of powder to cover my eyebag.
biggrin.gif

Initial taking was fun, smile still not bad. Only my husband was stiff at posing. Outdoor wise, think we all very tired. Then we must face the sun, aiyo how to smile and open eyes wide? Difficult leh. Like my flesh is smiling but not my heart lah
lol.gif

Lkf,
Oh, the sun wasn't too hot for me.
happy.gif
Me still ok, my hubby was the one sweating the most with the suit mah...
lol.gif
We finish my indoor at 2+ to 3pm. Then take lunch till 4pm then leave for outdoor. Funny hor? I still can sit and take lunch leh. My sister can't even have lunch lor, she only took bread. But when we came back at about 720pm, we dun feel very hungry leh.

feb

Hi gals

I am back from the PS but still have to work today...So-o-o tired leh....The PS is fun but just that the photographer has to tell us to relax, smile ,pose here n there...wow..Very tried leh... Now can't wait to select my photo in 2 weeks time.

Hi Leo

How to reply you when I on go for my PS yesterday..But lucky the weather very good yty and very hot also..Lucky got my makeup artist with me...

lkf

wow meow, u woke up so early today. wat time did the ps start? u get to change into diff outfit for the studio shots rt? guess tat's why it take longer 4 the studio. gd thing u managed to hv lunch, think a lot of people probably juz take quick bite of sandwich or light snack. when will the photos be available for selection?

Feb

luckily it's only half day today. ur makeup artist actually follows u around for ur PS?

ava

Hello ladies!
happy.gif

Meow & Feb
happy.gif
glad ur PS is finally done?
happy.gif

Meow
happy.gif

so u must be feeling like a celebrity for 1 day huh?
happy.gif
next round will be dinner
happy.gif

Happy for you glad u had fun!

I'm going to my new home...got to wait for the HDB gas man to fix up cooker
happy.gif
then going to sing at a wedding mass ;P
then going shopping to try get refund for the matteress
happy.gif
thnks meow for the info
happy.gif

okie got to go now
happy.gif

Have a good weekend everyone!
happy.gif

feb

Hi lkf

Ya lor..My makeup artist is a fun guy ..Happen tat he do not have anything on yesterday so he follow us around lor plus one more female assistant. Then i like the princess like tat got someone to wipe my sweat, helped me change to second outfit and carry my things around while doing the outdoor..Hahaha...overall is fun...

feb

Hi Meow

Yesterday i saw a lot of couples taking photo at the central beach leh..Think almost 10 couples..I reach there at around 5 but cannot see you leh...

My photographer also say we very tense when taking the photo but still not so bad cos he got see some even more stiff one....bo bian lah..first time take this kind of photo so dunno how to pose and we have to crack our head as to how to pose when he say let us zi you fa hui..Hahahaha..

amore

meow n feb... ya yest weather was very good... very blue sky somemore!....heheh can see u gals enjoying ur PS... so now is waiting to see ur photos huh...

feb

Amore

Ya lor...They say can go select the photo in 2 weeks time liao..Cant wait for that day to come cos dunno will turn out good or not..But really a fun time ..You also have your PS in Sentosa is it..Have you collected your photo ?

meow

lkf,
Oh, today i meet huhhby to eat fried carrot cake at Redhill market before going to watch incredible hulk with my colleagues. They organise a outing and its free for me and half price for my hubby. My PS start at 10am, but i was late for 15mins.
happy.gif
I have a total of 5 outfit for my indoor(Jap, 2EG, 1WG and Kwa). For photos, i need to wait for 12days or so to see them lor.

Wink,
Today i went to Meow Lee at lucky plaza. I'm not sure if you been there liao. There's 2 shop there, one at level 2 and the other at level 3. The shoes so so leh. Maybe i jus love those beaded shoes lor. There was one which i like, i take a look at the price too. It was $129.90, and i had a shock. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me cos the 1 not very clear. Then i take another simple shoe with jus a rose on it and that cost $89.90. Oh my, its so expensive i bought mine at $40 only. But there's some other shoes shop there lor. You jus take a look lah.

Anyone need to find red shoes? Something like mine that's posted in yahoo but red for kwa or something?

Feb,
I was at the beach at about 5plus. That's the time i reach Sentosa lor. Throughout i only see 3 couples leh. Maybe i was too late liao lah. But hor i know my bridal change my photographer without telling me. I was shocked. But i told him my requirements and dun wan those taiwanese style. See the outcome how lah. He also as me to pose my own. But i paiseh ask him how? Funny lah, think he ran out of ideas. Anyway, most of my pose are the same lor.

Hmm..i wasn't tense but jus tired cos the day before didn't sleep well. Slept at 2pm, wokeup at 7am. Work lah, then go for mani and didn't sleep too. Grace see my dark rings lor. Was even dozing off while on bus.
happy.gif

Ava,
You are most welcome.
happy.gif
We must help each other mah. Eh, think you better pray for me again. And thanks for your prayer on thursday.
wink.gif
it didn't rain.

cookiecorgi

hi hi gals!!

Im back!! after my photoshoot.. thanks for all your tips for the photoshoot.. and i m really glad to say that my ps went on perfectly!! the weather was superb... and i caught the whole sunset... it was sooo... romantic.. !!!
happy.gif
i am soo soo happy!

In the end, i only had one outdoor place for the photoshoot.. sentosa. and i only spt about 2 hours there... when we caught the sunset, it was like "da gong kau chen"... it was jus beautiful.

After sentosa, i went back to the studios to change into my evening gowns.. and then went to take some city shots outside the studio... (Ard Tanjong Pagar)..

My sister took some pics for me using my digicam.. and will show to you gals after i uploaded the pics okie? Now i really cant wait to see my pictures!!
happy.gif

cookiecorgi

Oh yah... about my date... i had so much trouble fixing the date again. I guess it was my fault for being itchy backside... hee. to cut the story short, I went to chk with another geomancer and he said that my orginal date is not a good date... so i had to change it and got so much objection from both parents. the consolation is that my hubby has been v patient with me despite all the troubles i created... so.. in the end, settled on 15th October.

cookiecorgi

Dont worry about having a perfect wedding... becos perfection is really afterall a very subjective term. Cos to me, a wedding is perfect when it is blessed with many sincere friends that are happy to see you happily married, both parents who bless the wedding, the couple deeply in love and ready to take the big step to share their lives together. and wedding is merely a celebration of that decision. Its the start of a long road of discovery.. of each other, and then keeping to the promise of til death do us part.

once you see the big picture... you will find it easier to let go of the minor things.
happy.gif

sue

Hello Everyone, I'm back. I din go honeymoon, just very busy with....hmmm, I also dunno what?? I've not collected my actual day photos therefore can't share share. Just checked with my photographer & they are not ready yet, must wait till next week. When's our gathering huh?

Hi Maya, saw your pixs. Very nice!

Hi Pausini, are you going to be a mummy from what I've read? If you are, congrats!

M

mt

Corset is good for maintaining posture too. If your back doesn't dip too low there are low back corsets at Metro Marina.

are

leo29... so sorrie! oni realised ystr when i got to peninsula tat they switched the escalator direction, so the directions tat i gave u are wrong! din carry ur number w me so couldn't inform u. hope u still found personality. sorrie.

cookiemz

morning ladies,

juz popping by to see how are you all coping with the preparations??
happy.gif
since postponing my wedding to sept, i have been lazy and taking my own sweet time.. :p

hi maya, can i see your photos too?? my email is [email protected] Thanks
happy.gif

A

ah girl

hi meow,

where did you buy your $40 shoes? looking for one now...saw one at metro.

thanks!

jus

Hi cookicorgi,

Good morning!

Wah… managed to get sunset pix! Happy for you!
Must let us see, ok… once the photos are out!

OIC, no wonder you change the date!
The things is, we always try to get the best date, best timing etc etc for our wedding!
I supposed that we just wanted what’s best for our wedding!
And all these timings and dates would signify Good Beginning! ; )

I just met my geomancer as well, to clarify and confirm all the timings etc etc
Luckily see her! There were some confusion on the timing!

I supposed it’s inevitable that during the course of wedding preparation, small things that go wrong would just irritate us!
For me n FH, we have argued countless times on small, small little things!
And of course small things become BIG things!!! Hee hee
But once we take a step back looking at the whole things, the small problems aren’t are just small little irritants!
We should always focus on the bigger picture, Life after Wedding! ; )

maya

Hi cookie, sent to you already. hope you received it.....my computer skills quite quite bad!!

Yah, I know what you mean, mine was in May and now in Jul, I find sometimes a bit free in wedding preparation. Or maybe there are somethings I don't know I'm supposed to do yet!!

are

kopibean... i reached personality ard 1+. hmm... oni met 1 couple when i reached, were you wearing a white skirt with flowers? well, if you saw a couple '1 big 1 small', thats us!
happy.gif

july

Hi Maya,

I'm a sept'03 bride and now is in the mist of printing the invitation card. Do you mind sharing with me which printer you went to and how much is it ? and also can I also take a look at your picture ?
e-mail : [email protected]

Thanks.

feb

Hi gals

Though I have finish my PS but need all your advise on this..I have my outdoor PS in Sentosa and was told tat if go to Sentosa can have oni one location so we blur blur also think so lor..But now hor i realise how come some of the couples signing the same bridal as me can go to another location leh like Fullerton ..I feel so cheated leh..But is it true that we can have oni one location if have the PS in sentosa? After having our last PS at the sentosa beach, we suggest to them to go to fullerton but was told our gown is wet liao so cannot go..so sad...rite now the oni thing we an console ourselves is going to two location there will oni be a few shots at each location...but we just want more variety...

pausini

Hi maya: that is ok. cant get in to yahoo will tried to read the mail with the site is ok.

Sue: din going honeymoon then where have u being???? Gathering huh?? have to wait for all to come back 1st lor.. i think they should be back soon..

May: but hubby very fillal kind. he already told his mum that he will bring her ard but i find that her thinking of holiday is totally different from us lor. Dun know why he still want to bring his mum along.

PIL doesnt shop like us, cant tahan long walk. Unlike youngesters where we find all the stuffs interesting. One thing is she keep paying all the expenses. Like meals and etc. I doesnt want her always keep paying. Pay her she dun want.. very sian lah.. Also feel very restricted cos have to think that they cant walk, some food not to their taste etc etc...

maya

July, my cards were provided by the restaurant. However, I ran short of cards and went to buy some ready made wedding cards. THese cards has the front pics already but inside is blank. Tecman has a lot of variety, the cards allow me to customise the words and print on the sheets. one pack abt 50 cards was abt $26. If you want completely self-made, check with Tecman (Bras basah), they got quite a good range of designs for you to chose and design.

meow

Feb,
Dun get upset. You are still better than me. I only got one beach and greenery only. Unike you, you got go to the old buildings right?

pausini

Heh Maya:

The pix is well taken. I thot was how bad that u are so unsatisfy with it. The table top is nice, u look lovely with the kua. Short hair can do alot of wonders. U are slim too..

Why u so unhappy abt it.. they look great to me. Like most pple say after wedding the pix are placed one side... Quite true leh.. now my album is placed one side.... hee hee..

maya

Hi pausini, I wasn't too unhappy wiht the pix, jsut that when I went o/d, my makeup artist didn't really give me a better hairstyle. I think the indoor short hair was ok, but not the o/d.........

heheh, yah, I know abt the chuck to one side album, so didn't buy extra photos. You seem to enjoy yourself in your honeymoon? But you went with ILs?? wah, not very common...

wink

Hey gals,

Thanks for the suggestions....i will drop by Lucky Plaza & heatwave for a look....maybe can find something i like. if i still cun find anything i like, then die die must custom make liao...

pausini

Hi hi Maya:

No lah i didnt go honeymoon at all.
We are thinking to go Bangkok for a short & shopping trip but my that hubby always very big mouth. he will tell his mum our plan so MIL want to come along.

Not very firm with the plan now cos he will be busy with the coming months with course and reserve.

kopibean

hi are,

the couple you saw was not me...
as i reach peninsula around 3 plus...heee.
me n hubby searching for his shoes...
my hubby search his shoes for almost 2 wks...
n finally manage to get a pair at suntec...phew...

meow

Wink,
Do you know there's one heatwave at Far East Plaza? I went there to take a look too.

Feb,
Go Sentosa only got these few places to take photos wah. That's what i see from other treads too. Ficus tree lah, the old army building, central beach. What else? The musical fountains?

hi cookiecorgi!

glad that you enjoyed your PS !!
Wah ... night shots and all, how long did your PS last?

must be very nice!

feb

Meow

Maybe tat is the reason why they say oni one location for sentosa lor..One location cover all..(Just to console myself)...

are

kopibean... oic, 2 bad then, i left b4 3pm. u din say you were looking for shoes for ur hubby, else wld ask u to try queensway. hubby bought both his ROM & actual shoes there. he likes the shoes there cos not very very formal but comfortable & presentable. v impt to him cos he dun wear formal shoes normally.
happy.gif

feb... dun feel bad, tat day i kpo look thru the albums @ my bridal & like 1 couple's. then was told all the pics were actually from sentosa but we tot it was a few places.
happy.gif