(2003) Brides of year 2003

leo29

Hello,

Me back........ Ai yoh, not enough sleep lei even though i ve confinement nanny. Ve to wake up 3-4 hrs interval to express milk.

DK and Wedsoon,

Thank you!

meowie

Leo,
So what has you name your gal??
happy.gif

leo29

meow,

Y not, as long is not ur niece that is having this name then is ok. How is ur gal? Now u visit ur gynae once a mth? How many mth liao hah? When is ur EDD?

meowie

Leo,
So far i think she's ok. Will scan her head again in march to see whether the water cyst has disappear or become smaller. My EDD is in Apr 15th.

shirlynn77

Meow Meow..

Not so soon.. but one thing which is confirm... someone here will be helping you to do the announcement soon
wink.gif

Take good care of yourself in the meantime

yve

harlow!!

Thank you for the well wishes!! Now then I see them.. I must be blur blur from lack of sleep.. My bb Angeline is on US time zone.. opposite of SG time zone.. day is night and night is day.. very tiring to take care..

meow,
How's the bb? kicking hard?

meowie

Yve,
My bb very very naughty. She keeps kicking non-stop. Too active till i can't sleep liao.
happy.gif
But i still love her.

Care to share your BB photo here with us?

yve

meow,
Actually i miss the kicking inside the first few days..
happy.gif
Still take a while to register that the bb is out already.. u know at the end of the 10 months, u will be paranoid that u feel the kicks all the time.. got to monitor mah..

feb

Hi Yve

Congrats..Your baby girl is cute..
You take care and have lots of rest...

You make it just in time to earn back your ang pow..hee hee

meowie

Yve,
why say paranoid? I only feel that last night i have a terrible night. My gal keeps kicking non-stop and i can't sleep.
sad.gif

Angeline looks sweet. She has your nose right?

yve

meow,
cos it is a dangerous sign if u dun feel bb movements towards the end of the 9 months.. my nose and hubby's nose are similar leh.. so cannot tell lah.. both of us have flat noses..

meowie

Yve,
Yeah in my third tri liao. Somehow now i scare when the date comes nearer. So how long was it ttok you before Angeline was born? You go for normal vaginal birth right? I'm still telling my girl to help me kick the placenta high else i need to go for C. You got find malay massager to massage your tummy? When will you be going back to work?

yve

Meow,
I took a very long time to dilate to 10 cm.. had contractions at 1am, only deliver at 10pm. Had normal delivery. Nearly had c-section cos took so long to dilate.
Yeah, had 5 sessions of massage already.. tummy is smaller but still got fat and loose skin.. Should be back at work in mid april..

meowie

Yve,
How do you know the feeling is contractions? Wow, that's pretty long leh. More than 10hrs leh.... but from 1am is it the time you reach hospital or the start of pain?

So how much did the malay massager charge you? You got go buy corset?

yve

meow,
hmm.. it felt like stomach pain (need to do big biz), but it comes and goes. The pain started at 1am. After that, too excited, cannot sleep leow..

The malay massager is $360 for 7 sessions. She use 4 pieces of cotton cloth to bind u after the massage.. I din get any corset.

meowie

Yve,
this morning i have that kind of feeling. But hor the pain is more from the upper tummy leh. The stomach pain you mention is from bottom?

yve

Meow,
very gan cheong hor.. dun worry lah, if the pain comes and goes regularly then is contractions.. first-timers also very gan cheong and end up gng ot the hospital very early.. like me lor, end up spend more than 12 hours in the labour room..

leo29

Meow,

When near, u will on and off feel some contraction but all this is false alarm. If the contraction is regular, then is sign of labour. Me ah, wait and wait oso no contraction, so peck chit that time, hahaha........ End up overdue 5 days and gynae want me to induce. But lucky when i admited to hospital, my cervix start to dilate so no need to induce.

meowie

Leo,
Your water bag didn't break meh? Not bad huh, reach hospital then start to dilate. You got your little girl photo to share with us as well?

leo29

Meow,

If i'm nt wrong, wk 32 is still 3 wks appt. Wait hor, let me check my appt card. Ya,correct, 32wks is 3 wks. When wk 36, then is weekly.

meowie

Leo,
Yeah lor, initial it was 2 weeks cos i got one detail scan. Then gynae cancel it and change it to 3 weeks. Aiyo i very angry with my gal now. She loves to kick me everywhere. Cannot tahan liao. How i wish she can come out asap but at the same time i want her to kick the placenta higher leh. But she sleep on it like very comfortable like that.
sad.gif

yve

meow,
haha.. dun wish so fast lor.. when she is out and u dun have enough sleep, u wish she is back inside..

meowie

Yve,
Yeah i agree, that's why i sometimes will think if i had regretted to have her so early.
sad.gif
But as long as she kwai kwai, i'll be very happy liao.
happy.gif

meowie

Yve/Leo,
You gals go for normal delivery right? None of you gone thru C-section hor? Did you gals engage malay massager? Does it work? Need some advise here.

yve

meow,
Leo and I used the same massage lady. She is not malay, but indonesian. 7 times for $360. Effective, but I has allergic reaction to the herbs used in the binding, so I do without it..

meowie

Yve,
can i have her contact? The 2 of you gone thru normal delivery right? If C-sect, how long later shall i get her to massage for me? Did you book her in advance or once you deliver?

yve

meow,
Yeah, both of us had normal delivery. If C section, I think u start later. You can ask the lady. Give her a call first, but when u deliver you have to call her again.
Madam Yue, 90227779

leo29

Ava,

U see yve before? Really lei, angeline smile like mummy but look like daddy.

Meow,

Yes, the massage is quite effective. After birth my stomach still look like 4-5 mth pregnant but after the massage, it's flatten. For c-section, i think u ve to wait at least 1-2 wks before u can ve the massage. For normal delivery, can start from 3rd day onward.

ava

Leo
happy.gif

Wah! another happy baby!
happy.gif
happy.gif

I've seen yve only in photos from before wedding to wedding to honeymoon...now mummy already!
happy.gif

leo29

Ava,

Ya, natalie very cheerful. She will smile at anyone that talk to her except an old auntie(My mum's neighbour). The moment she talk to her, she will scream.... like so afraid of her. Don know y,it happen not once but everytime when she try to get near her.