(2003) Brides of year 2003

naturally

hello enya!!
biggrin.gif

How are u? Almost 10mths married now, any plans for an additional family member? *wink*
Me hoping to, but still no news leh!

sandgirl72

hey enya
how are U doing?? a few of us keep in contact via email almost every day..

hi jo
maybe we should organise a gathering for our Dec 03 brides..

meowie

Gals,
Are sms me yesterday...her BB is in ICU and she hopes not to receive any sms, vistors and phone calls. I guess she's tired and needs plenty of rest and some time with her family....shall we all sent regards to her here rather than thru her phone? Thanks everyone for your kind understanding.
happy.gif

Sorry Oranges, yeah i go mia for quite sometime before coming back..

val1977

hee...come in kpo....
happy.gif

surprise to see this thread still active,Sandy n Naturally, keep it up even though we contractg in private
happy.gif

Enya, dun mind drop us ur email, a few of us here actually still keep in touch through our office email n meet a few times liao, we can keep u in loop ;)

Actually i just came back frm my honeymoon, cant believe only went HM after 10 mths of marriage but a good one
so it's worth waiting ;)

YUP! must meet in Nov again
hee..cant wait to show u gals my HM photos
Enya do join us if you free ;)

meowie

Leo,
So sorry didn't see your posting.
lame.gif

BB is fine....but can't determine the sex of BB yet. Maybe by 24th when i go for my detail scan can see sex of BB liao. Most probably it should be a gal.
happy.gif
I'm fine too but my weight is always increasing on every visit to gynae. Since first trimester, every visit, i put on 2kg...so sad
sad.gif
But as long as BB is safe and healthy....good lor. Nowadays i can feel it kicking me liao. There's even a night when it kick so badly and my backache so much that i can't fall to sleep. Woke my hubby to complaint and he looked at me and start to snore again few minutes later.
lol.gif
Was expecting him if he can give my back a rub or something like that. These few days have very bad headache on my right side only. Wonder if there's method to relax this pain or not beside taking panadol. Too much panadol like no too good for BB like that. What about you? Your due date is coming very soon liao leh.

Any news from Are? I really wonder how's she and BB Rachael.

leo29

Meow,

It's ok, anyway our thread is not very active nowaday,
sad.gif
But i believe u will reply me sooner or later.

How many wks are u now? Putting on 2 kg per visit, this show that u are eating well. Me too, i oso put on around this weight or maybe even more then you when I'm in early stage. But hor, i eat alots of junk food so now abit regret on the weight gain. I think i put on 16kg liao. Ya, don eat too much panadol, no good for bb. Other then the medicine gynae give me, i don take other doc medicine even thot i'm sick. I just take MC and rest at home. Ya my due date is Dec 1. Last fri went to see gynae, bb head have not engage and no sign of contraction so may have to wait...... This fri going to see her again, hope bb head is engage.

No, never heard anything from Are. Tot of dropping her an email.

meowie

Leo,
I'm now in week 18 liao. Putting on 2kg starting from my first visit leh...so its pretty bad right? Oh you got tell BB to be kuai or not? So what name have you give BB? Oh since you going to drop her a mail, do update us too.

ava

Hello Meow & Leo!

Always happy to see u gals doing well!

I'm just as excited as you are on your coming babies!

Stay healthy and happy!
happy.gif

leo29

Meow,

Putting on 1.5-2.0kg is the standard weight gain, So pls don worry. Name har, haven't really confirm lei, was having a big headache.

Ava,

Hi...... great to hear from u.

meowie

Leo,
2kg every month leh. Now i've increase at least 8kg liao. Chinese name leh? You've only got about a week or two after BB is born right?

meowie

Leo,
But hubby and you never thought of say what chinese character you want BB to have? If mine's a gal, i want a 'Xuan(1)' in it. So now you stay at home to rest right? Want to sms me when you deliver so i can update ppl here? Anyway you know BB's weight right now or not?

leo29

Meow,

Since we decided to let Geo name the bb name, we never tot of lei. Hahaha...... simply bo chap parent, my poor bb. No lah, where got so ho mia stay at home, still working. Will work until the day i go into the labour. Anyway, i don know when the bb is coming out, ask me to wait at home, sian......... Ok, i will sms u when i deliver. The last time i went for check up, i think wk 32, bb was 1.8kg. Last fri, check with doc again, she said bb shld weigh 2.8-3.0kg when born.

meowie

Leo,
work until the day you go into labour? Will it be very scary? I dun think i can do such things. Cos from my office(underground) to outside will take around 10mins. Some even joke put me in those trolley and push me out.
lol.gif

Glad your gal is growing up fine.
happy.gif

leo29

Amore,

Oh.... abit surprise to see ur posting. How r u getting on?

Meow,

I still planned to go home and take a shower if waterbag burst in office, hahaha.... Anyway first birth, i think it will take some time. So i can still take my own sweet time.

meowie

Leo,
Yeah, contractions will last for 12hrs at least before delivery. Same for me, i'll prefer to go take a shower before going to hospital.

ava

Hello Gals!

amore looooooong no see!

me like you also lah... will always come in to look see look see
happy.gif

hv bn busy trying out cake and cookie recipes...to prepare for christmas... anyone got gd recipes?
happy.gif

leo29

Amore,

No lah, just joking..... Actually this thread had been in-active for quite sometimes liao so i tot all MIA liao mah.

Ava,

Wow....yummy yummy....., cookies and cake I love it. But always buy from outside so can't help u on the recipes.

yve

ava, u buy hershey's chocolate chips, they have recipes on the package.. i have tried the choc chip cookies recipes.. not bad.

ava

Hello!

Thnks for the recipe tips!

Amore ... i love that website... chanced upon it long time ago and forgot abt it!
Glad u reminded me of its existence!
happy.gif

Leo ... hee hee he still having cravings huh?
happy.gif

How are you doing dear? Baby is coming soon... if this msg is not too late yet
happy.gif

yve... yeah I love HERSHEYS! i've tried their brownie recipe and now I'm at expert at it!
happy.gif

But some how I can't seem to master the chocolate cake recipe..... *sigh* ...have you tried it?

meowie

Hi ava,
Nice to see your posting here.

Oh btw, i'm expecting a gal. But this gal got some problems. Her head got some water in there. No idea what's that thou. My case has been refer to birth defects and i hope the water will really disappear on my next visit. They suspect it was down syndrome but most probably not base on my age.
sad.gif

amore

ava.. u're welcome..

meow.. dun worry too much.. no prob 1.. take care of urself and rest well...

think maybe Leo pop liao...

meowie

Thanks gals
happy.gif
I'm feeling much better already as long the naughty gals kicks me everytime to signal me she's fine.
happy.gif

Leo didn't sms me about her delivery leh..did she inform anyone?

yve

meow,

leo probably is tired and resting at home.. we wait for her news lah..
happy.gif

good feeling when she kicks right?? enjoy them now.. it becomes harder later and can affect your sleep..

ava

Hi gals!

Meow take care and think happy thoughts!
happy.gif

Yve, it's on the Hersheys Cocoa powder box
happy.gif

let me know if you succeed!

Can't believe we've all bn married for 1 yr already!
happy.gif

leo29

Hello........ gals,

Me still around, haven't pop lei. Guess my stomach is too comfortable for the little one that she don feel like coming out. Tomoro is my EDD liao. I'm thinking of going on leave from 2moro onwards. Now already 5 plus liao but i still can't decide,
sad.gif
. My doc will induce me if i'm 2 wks overdue. Wait suay suay i induce 2 wks later, then i will be wasting my leaves. Anyway, seeing my doc this fri, will see what she said.

Meow,

Don't think too much, bb will be fine.

naturally

Hallo!! I dunno how many Dec03 brides are there left here, but if u happen to read this, just want to wish all of u a very very
228964.gif

Still remember that 7th Dec was a hot wedding date last yr.... and it was my GDL, ha, real tiring (but happy of cos) travelling ard sgp to distribute cakes! Quite fun to recall back eh?
happy.gif

Congrats to all of us, we survived the 1st yr of marriage oh! heehee, and wishing everybody many more good years to come!!
228965.gif

228966.jpg

sandgirl72

Wow.. times really past very fast..

Happy 1st year Wedding Anniversary to everyone of us in this thread!

naturally,
ya lor.. you and me had our GDL on the same date 07 Dec and it was Val's AD too..

ladies
anyone of U been 'promoted' to parents yet?? or still TTC-ing like us??

liching

Wah! Looks like I've beem missing lots of happening here....

Congrats to Leo!
& also Cheers to those mothers-to-be & those already mums.

Hope you guys still remember me.

micky_m

Hi Gals,

Happy 1st year Wedding Anniversay to you all...

Ya 07Dec is really at hot date in 2003 which is also my AD.

Wishing all Dec 03 brides many more anniversary to come